HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Niggers should be banned from owning animals - they lack the basic genetic ability to development the necessary empathy for good animal husbandry
Posted by: No dogs for niggers ever ()
Date: January 09, 2019 01:55PM

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Cadillac-Driver-Wanted-for-Abusing-Abandoning-Dog-in-Northeast-DC-504110971.html

"Who hurt Ken?

D.C. animal welfare officials are offering a $5,000 reward for information on a Cadillac driver caught on video abusing and abandoning a dog.

A brown-and-white mixed-breed dog named Ken is recovering from serious injuries after a man left her in the parking lot of a liquor store in Northeast D.C.

Ken suffered significant injuries to all four legs, the Humane Rescue Alliance said Wednesday.

"The depth and severity of this dog’s exposed wounds strongly suggests that she endured extraordinary pain," HRA Vice President of Field Services Chris Schindler said in a statement.

The HRA received a call Friday reporting that a man had abandoned the dog at Skip's Liquors & Landromat on 61st Street NE, near the Maryland border. Surveillance video shows a man approach a red Cadillac, hit the dog — possibly with an object — drag her away from the car and drive away.

The car caught on a surveillance camera appears to be a Red Cadillac CTS, possibly from model year 2003 to 2007, the HRA said. Anyone with information on the person of interest, where the dog may have lived or the source of the dog's injuries is asked to call 202-723-5730 and select option 1."

Niggers treat animals horribly. Every time you hear about a dog fighting ring, niggers are running it. There's a reason dogs instinctively hate niggers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Niggers should be banned from owning animals - they lack the basic genetic ability to development the necessary empathy for good animal husbandry
Posted by: nog hauler rider ()
Date: January 09, 2019 02:54PM

I would say this is shocking, but I guess it's what we expect from the savages these days.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Niggers should be banned from owning animals - they lack the basic genetic ability to development the necessary empathy for good animal husbandry
Date: January 09, 2019 03:00PM

No dogs for niggers ever Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Niggers treat animals horribly. Every time you
> hear about a dog fighting ring, niggers are
> running it. There's a reason dogs instinctively
> hate niggers.

Not sure who you mean by "n!g_ers." They don't know who hurt this dog. Maybe you mean that anyone of any race or nationality or sex who would hurt a dog like that automatically qualifies as a "n!g_er." But in that case I think you could choose a better word, like scumbag, asshole, cocksucker . . .

Making America Great Again! Imprison Trump for Lying about the Wall.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Niggers should be banned from owning animals - they lack the basic genetic ability to development the necessary empathy for good animal husbandry
Posted by: Barnyard Bill ()
Date: January 09, 2019 03:20PM

One reason most niggers don’t like animals is because they know the animals have a higher IQ then they do.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Niggers should be banned from owning animals - they lack the basic genetic ability to development the necessary empathy for good animal husbandry
Posted by: Coonville ()
Date: January 09, 2019 06:48PM

Find the nearest tree and string that nigger up!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Niggers should be banned from owning animals - they lack the basic genetic ability to development the necessary empathy for good animal husbandry
Posted by: No, it was a nigger ()
Date: January 09, 2019 07:46PM

Number One Deplorable Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No dogs for niggers ever Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > Niggers treat animals horribly. Every time you
> > hear about a dog fighting ring, niggers are
> > running it. There's a reason dogs
> instinctively
> > hate niggers.
>
> Not sure who you mean by "n!g_ers." They don't
> know who hurt this dog. Maybe you mean that
> anyone of any race or nationality or sex who would
> hurt a dog like that automatically qualifies as a
> "n!g_er." But in that case I think you could
> choose a better word, like scumbag, asshole,
> cocksucker . . .

No, you dumb nigger, it was a NIGGER who did this; you can see the nigger in the surveillance tape, nigger. Niggers are notorious for animal abuse, as their low IQs make it impossible for them to develop human-level empathy; study after study has shown this, as well as a strong correlation between low IQ and anti-social behavior. The average IQ of an American nigger is 85, which explains why they are so violent. Crack a book on psychometry and pathology - try being informed before you mouth some stupid, baseless platitude your worthless, public-school education programmed you with.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Niggers should be banned from owning animals - they lack the basic genetic ability to development the necessary empathy for good animal husbandry
Date: January 09, 2019 07:53PM

No, it was a nigger Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> No, you dumb nigger, it was a NIGGER who did this;
> you can see the nigger in the surveillance tape,
> nigger. Niggers are notorious for animal abuse,
> as their low IQs make it impossible for them to
> develop human-level empathy; study after study has
> shown this, as well as a strong correlation
> between low IQ and anti-social behavior. The
> average IQ of an American nigger is 85, which
> explains why they are so violent. Crack a book on
> psychometry and pathology - try being informed
> before you mouth some stupid, baseless platitude
> your worthless, public-school education programmed
> you with.

If I am a dumb nigger, I just might be the whitest dumb nigger in the country.

So, dipshit, where was your link to the surveillance tape where I was supposed to see what you claim????

Making America Great Again! Imprison Trump for Lying about the Wall.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Niggers should be banned from owning animals - they lack the basic genetic ability to development the necessary empathy for good animal husbandry
Posted by: You're too fucking dumb to live ()
Date: January 09, 2019 07:58PM

Number One Deplorable Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No, it was a nigger Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > No, you dumb nigger, it was a NIGGER who did
> this;
> > you can see the nigger in the surveillance
> tape,
> > nigger. Niggers are notorious for animal
> abuse,
> > as their low IQs make it impossible for them to
> > develop human-level empathy; study after study
> has
> > shown this, as well as a strong correlation
> > between low IQ and anti-social behavior. The
> > average IQ of an American nigger is 85, which
> > explains why they are so violent. Crack a book
> on
> > psychometry and pathology - try being informed
> > before you mouth some stupid, baseless
> platitude
> > your worthless, public-school education
> programmed
> > you with.
>
> If I am a dumb nigger, I just might be the whitest
> dumb nigger in the country.
>
> So, dipshit, where was your link to the
> surveillance tape where I was supposed to see what
> you claim????

Drives an old Cadillac, abuses a dog, lives in PG County - are you new here? Or just really fucking stupid?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Niggers should be banned from owning animals - they lack the basic genetic ability to development the necessary empathy for good animal husbandry
Date: January 09, 2019 08:11PM

You're too fucking dumb to live Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Drives an old Cadillac, abuses a dog, lives in PG
> County - are you new here? Or just really fucking
> stupid?

So let me get this straight. Anyone in PG County with an old Caddy and who abuses dogs is automatically, 100% guaranteed, a nigger?

If that is true . . . then WTF is the point of this thread?

Might as well create a thread that says pedophile should be banned from having children. Look up "tautology." Equals this thread.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Niggers should be banned from owning animals - they lack the basic genetic ability to development the necessary empathy for good animal husbandry
Posted by: Negroe Anaylizer ()
Date: January 09, 2019 10:51PM

Not all negroes drive old caddy’s, some have old crown Vic’s and some Chrysler 300 pimp mobiles. Some also live in DC, not just PG county.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Niggers should be banned from owning animals - they lack the basic genetic ability to development the necessary empathy for good animal husbandry
Posted by: Nigger lyncher ()
Date: January 09, 2019 11:08PM

,
Attachments:
1488678300359.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********   ********   **      **  **    **  **     ** 
 **     **  **     **  **  **  **  **   **   ***   *** 
 **     **  **     **  **  **  **  **  **    **** **** 
 ********   ********   **  **  **  *****     ** *** ** 
 **     **  **         **  **  **  **  **    **     ** 
 **     **  **         **  **  **  **   **   **     ** 
 ********   **          ***  ***   **    **  **     ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.