HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Lead By Example Tae Kwon Do Great Falls
Posted by: Sexually Assaulted ()
Date: January 06, 2019 08:10PM

Lead By Example Tae Kwon Do Great Falls:
Where clients get sexually assaulted by Andrew Bellino while his disgusting wife Earlena Bellino watches. Do not do business with or take your kids to these 2 monsters. Andrew is a sexual predator. To see Andrew Bellino dead would not be enough, I hope he suffers miserably in life for the effect he has had on my life. I went to Lead By Example Tae Kwon do in Great Falls to change my life, to be able to defend myself and he shattered those hopes for me by sexually assaulting me in front of his wife. Neither Andrew Bellino nor Earlena Bellino made an effort to reach out or apologized for what happened. Their family can rot in hell. This is how they do business.

1025 Seneca Rd, Great Falls, VA 22066

703 956 6077

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lead By Example Tae Kwon Do Great Falls
Date: January 06, 2019 08:20PM

Wow! So sorry to hear this happened to you. Two questions. (1): were you a minor at the time, or an adult? (2) was this ever reported to the police?

Making America Great Again! Imprison Trump for Lying about the Wall.

Date: January 07, 2019 10:44AM

I put my life behind what I said. What happened was a huge faux pas that he will never be able to take back and to pretend that nothing happened is playing with human life. It doesn’t matter how old I was. I went there to learn, if he needed to find a partner or lover, he should have done it outside his job with his thoughtless Earlena Bellino as his wingman.

Posted by: Chh ()
Date: January 07, 2019 10:49AM

The statute of limitations in Virginia is on year for most issues. If this was within that time, you should talk to an attorney. If you don’t take action this sort of thing only will continue

Posted by: Master Kang ()
Date: January 08, 2019 08:11AM

Master Kang is the ruler of this dojo!
If any of his instructors molested anyone, he will do “dragon form 24” on their elbows and knees!
Master Kang don’t play

Date: January 08, 2019 12:20PM

Sexually Assaulted Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I put my life behind what I said. What happened
> was a huge faux pas that he will never be able to
> take back and to pretend that nothing happened is
> playing with human life. It doesn’t matter how
> old I was. I went there to learn, if he needed to
> find a partner or lover, he should have done it
> outside his job with his thoughtless Earlena
> Bellino as his wingman.

You don't think age matters? You think sex with a 12 year old is the same as with a 27 year old?

Your failure to answer two simple questions is very telling. You have alleged a sexual assault but failed to describe even a single act or factor that would make a sexual assault. Unless you are willing to provide even one fact to explain what made it a sexual assault and why you did not go to the police, I am beginning to think this is a case of sexual regret rather than sexual assault.

Look, no one is trying to make you relive the details of a sexual assault if that's what happened. But you need to explain WHY what happened was a true sexual assault, as opposed to sexual regret. You know, age of consent, application of physical force, restraint of liberty to leave, etc. I am still open to being wrong, but so far you are just making a lot of VERY general allegations accompanied by an unwillingness to even answer the most BASIC questions. Not a good look.

Date: January 18, 2019 07:40PM

Lead by example
Attachments:
DDAB0647-DF89-4DE0-A171-62A3CB344CB2.jpeg
78E290A9-4F7B-40B3-B258-9A40C9F5CB1A.jpeg

Posted by: Sexually Regretful ()
Date: January 18, 2019 10:22PM

Sexually Assaulted Wrote:
> Lead by example

You first.

Posted by: uj7ef ()
Date: January 18, 2019 10:27PM

#1 if you don't like karate just stop taking lessons like a normal person

#2 if they don't prorate your fees then burn it in front of their building

Posted by: mfvxc ()
Date: January 18, 2019 10:27PM

LEAD BY EXAMPLE: SPOON OFF FAIRFAX COUNTY PARK SYSTEM to teach classes from!

Posted by: Wicked degenerate ()
Date: January 19, 2019 09:25PM

I saw his soul at the corner of 18th and whatever screaming at every passerby “I regret what I did.”

Posted by: Thom Davis ()
Date: January 20, 2019 04:05PM

I love the gooks-I mean Koreans!
Thom Davis for delegate
Koreatown.
est. 1988

Posted by: Bye Larry Nassar ()
Date: January 27, 2019 10:50AM

Let’s see how old I was...
Andrew was 40 years old, he should have known better. Phsychologically, there might not be a difference between molesting a child or an adult, because there are children 3 years old with the mental capacity of a mentally sound 40 years old, while there are men 40 years old with a non existent mental capacity.
He couldn’t hang himself with his black belt before touching me, he can do it afterwards.
I have so much kindness and understanding for people and for them to have pretended like nothing happened was very sick of them (Andrew Bellino and Earlena Price Bellino). Someone destroys my life like that, I will be worse than poison for them, I will be worse than poison for me. Regret won’t be enough of a word for him to utter. I wish I had never met these 2 thoughtless, reckless, no character of a people.
There are numerous literature on why instructors, professors, teachers, doctors, and professionals should not seek out sexual relationships from their students or clients.

Posted by: 4yufd ()
Date: January 27, 2019 12:41PM

mfvxc Wrote:
> LEAD BY EXAMPLE: SPOON OFF FAIRFAX COUNTY PARK
> SYSTEM to teach classes from!

first let's go back to the funding

is there any fx co gov money in the making of this "business"

Posted by: Not at my expense. ()
Date: February 23, 2019 01:25AM

Majority of sexual predators do not target their kids, but this evil monster will have to fuck his kids In The ass to get over what he has done to my life. Then, we can sit at a table with Andrew and Earlena Bellino to discuss with their daughter whether daddy stuck it up her ass or her mouth, or if he chooses to fuck his son, we can ask whether it was in his mouth or his ass. Then, when the kids voice their concern over daddy’s behavior, we can ask them whether it’s sexual regret.

There is no one preventing you from taking your kids to this location, you can take yourself too for that matter. The address is listed above. I posted because I always make sure I know what i’m Geting myself into, and if I had known that this terrible of an experience would happen, I would have never gone there.
There is no place for seeking sexual relationships with people at educational places. It’s fucked up. It’s wrong. It disturbs people.

You had to blind me to see?

Cheers to the me that opened the car door on 495!!

Posted by: Prorate? ()
Date: February 23, 2019 01:29AM

No one asked you for anything.

Posted by: Why? ()
Date: March 09, 2019 09:12AM

I hope maggots will fill up your mouth before you die for all the words you had to say to me, and also so you can shove your maggot mouth up Earlena’s fat ass you animal pig. Get a taste of what it’s like to slowly hate someone you liked and looked up to. As you state on your page people take self defense for many reasons. Andrew, I got Assaulted by a classmate in a classroom full of students. I went to Lead by example because of that, and instead of helping, you assaulted me again, in front of your wife, students, assistants, and my sister. You shameful fucked up disgusting degenerate. I’m the last person you should have done that to. You should have fucked Earlena,your mother,your daughter, your son, your father, even get yourself fucked in the ass by a horse and never done that to me. Yes, Earlena Bellino is an enabler monster. If Andrew assaults your kids or you, she will tip toe and keep quiet about it.
I met 2 evil monsters.

Posted by: Rational Human ()
Date: March 09, 2019 09:16AM

Stop whining, loser.

Posted by: So what? ()
Date: March 10, 2019 10:29PM

“Stop whining, loser.”

Is that Andrew Bellino or his enabler Earlena Bellino?? Or some other enabler?You are a monster Andrew. You should have killed me, it would have been better than what you did.

I’m a loser. So what? Better to a loser than a sexual deviant sick monster. You are a predator. Plain and simple. A heartless monstrous predator with the support of your assistants and Earlena.

Posted by: ...... ()
Date: March 10, 2019 11:11PM

You claim that the supposed assault had many witnesses. Ok... So why hasn't one of them, including your sister, given this information to the police?

It's also interesting that you call his wife "wingman". I'm guessing there's more to this story...

Posted by: Your mom is ()
Date: March 11, 2019 06:37AM

A loser. She raised an ass fucking, man loving hardened monster as a son. I’m not a loser, I could have been, you and Earlena would have laughed at me. Sick pigs.even if I die, the ants will bring me your news Andrew, then if your end doesn’t satisfy me, you can call me a loser. I’m not like one of those girls that reported Larry Nasser and got him a first class room at a jail, I will send you straight to fucking hell.
Shame on you.

Waiting to see when the statute of limitations is for my resentment towards a bastard that should be teaching, but is touching and grooming students instead. If what I’m saying were not true, i’d Be a real loser, but my accounts are 100% true.

Posted by: Fairfax LBE ()
Date: March 11, 2019 10:19AM

The school in Fairfax had one—an instructor who was fucking his students, even while he was engaged to another woman.

David Conner.

Date: March 11, 2019 09:11PM

So what? Wrote:
> You should have killed me, it would have
> been better than what you did.

Finally something that everyone here can agree with.

Stop crying, and get on with your life - or don't. No one here cares which. Just stop complaining - we are all tired of reading it.

Posted by: You made a mistake ()
Date: March 12, 2019 09:57AM

I wonder whose conscience this all is falling to??

Loser, someone that acts without thinking. You made a huge mistake. Karma is not a bitch, it’s a mirror. Go look at yourself Andrew.

Posted by: What did you think? ()
Date: March 12, 2019 10:02AM

You make a mistake with me, you will make mistakes for the rest of your life.

There is no place for your disgusting pretend macho bullshit, destroying young people lives for nothing. For your sick pleasure.

Posted by: AnthonyCumia ()
Date: March 12, 2019 11:46AM

Who else is getting turned on?

Posted by: Life sentence ()
Date: March 19, 2019 01:12AM

Rational my ass you self centered, small minded pig of a human. If either of you were rational, we would not be at this point. You all pretended like nothing happened. Andrew Bellino, Earlena price Bellino, i’m so fucking sorry i Lived to tell about you two monsters. Do not let your children fall into the hand of these 2 monsters, I cannot forgive myself for going to that terrible place. Sexual assault is a life sentence.

Posted by: You move on. ()
Date: March 20, 2019 11:45PM

Whoever is posting is barking at the wrong tree here. You should Move on with your life. There is no repercussions for your actions. You can move on easily. You’ll have to cause way more damage than that for anyone to accept you for what you are and take action. A predator that hurts people for no reason. Maybe when you rape 10 kids, cause 5 to commit suicide, molest and sexually assault a few hundred, then people might pay attention. You have nothing to worry about Andrew belline or Earlino Bellina. You have power, everything you do is ok.

Posted by: Bye Dr. Johnnie Barto ()
Date: March 21, 2019 12:02AM

This is serious. There is nothing to get turned on about. Any women or girls that want to protect themselves need to know what they are getting themselves into. When I looked at this place, the only negative review was related to Earlena being a money hungry bitch, but I shrugged it off, cause I figured, it’s a business. You pay the price or go elsewhere, but truth be told, this woman is a cold hearted heartless horrible monster. Sexual assault is no joke. It’s sickness on the part of the predator, and those that enable them. The pain of being sexually assaulted gets worse over time. So, don’t even take the chance to expose yourself or your family to that horrible experience.
This is the serious shit that makes thoughtless people end up mentally sick in the streets eating from trash cans for the rest of their lives, the serious shit that makes the enablers get cancer in their ass for being so cruel and self centered. Nothing to get turned on about.

Posted by: Parent lbe ()
Date: March 21, 2019 10:26AM

Seriously, you need to give us more information. My young son goes here. What happened? Please report to the police so they can investigate. Posting on here is not doing anything to stop any bad behavior.

Posted by: LBEvet ()
Date: March 21, 2019 10:53AM

Parent lbe Wrote:
> Seriously, you need to give us more information.
> My young son goes here. What happened? Please
> report to the police so they can investigate.
> Posting on here is not doing anything to stop any
> bad behavior.

This! The opening poster is being deliberately obtuse. How about telling us what happened and then we can decide if it was sexual assault/harassment. n Otherwise it didn't happen.

Posted by: Thereisloser thereisbiggestloser ()
Date: May 10, 2019 10:26AM

Date: March 09, 2019 09:16AM

Stop whining, loser.

Date: March 11, 2019 09:11PM

So what? Wrote:
> You should have killed me, it would have
> been better than what you did.

Finally something that everyone here can agree with.

Stop crying, and get on with your life - or don't. No one here cares which. Just stop complaining - we are all tired of reading it.

Earlena must have taken a whole bunch of drugs to push out those 2 monsters that she has, my mother did not take any medication to push me from out of her ass so for someone to think they can push me over the edge or end my life to satisfy their sickness is beyond reprehensible. Earlena pretended like she didn’t see or hear, but Andrew knows exactly what I’m talking about. Neither of you know the pain of pushing a kid from your ass, who the fuck are you to think you can take peopple’s Lives away? We pay for everything we do in this life here, and I hope nothing but the worst for this entire family. Anyone trying to learn self defense should educate themselves and know what they are getting themselves into. You are worth more than these monsters, your children-your sons, your daughters are worth more than these evil animals. Don’t destroy your kids. I don’t know why Andrew thought it was ok to touch me or say all the things that he had to say other than that he has gotten away with it. I’m here to say in the worst fucking way that what you did will never be ok Andrew. If you think it was ok, you need to start doing it to your daughter too asshole full of shit.

Date: May 10, 2019 11:35AM

> Seriously, you need to give us more information.
> My young son goes here. What happened? Please
> report to the police so they can investigate.
> Posting on here is not doing anything to stop any
> bad behavior.

I will deal with this according to my moral code and how I see fit. You need to decide about your son. I can tell you for certain that once Andrew started with the sexual assault and harassment, none of the interactions I had with Andrew and Earlena were appropriate. Knowing what I know now, I would never give someone the ability to destroy me or the people I care about like that. If it happens, the chances that your kid will tell you are very slim if not none. The choice is yours to decide whether you feel comfortable with your son being there or not.

Sometimes what you know cannot help you. Even though I read that negative review about Earlena before choosing to go to this facility, it was not enough to stop me; this might not be enough for some people either. Who do you think Rationalhuman posting on here is? It’s non-other than Earlena or Andrew. These 2 people are animals. They didn’t know me from anywhere.
I must have looked like Andrew’s mother’s vagina that he thought he could fondle and touch me for his sick pleasure.

Date: May 14, 2019 11:34PM

Obviously there’s a supposed veteran that can speak highly of being a student at this facility. I say student because these people are supposed to be teaching, and have a huge impact on the lives of the people that cross path with them. All I can say to the happy poster is, I’m not surprised. There is no doubt that Life is not the same for everyone. You don’t have to look very far to realize that. Maybe you are a male, maybe you are a female, maybe you think it’s perfectly ok to be touching students and talking sex related topics in the middle of class with students. I’m a female. I’m not the person to do that with. I went into that place because I didn’t expect that to happen. The education field is no place to be chasing sex or fuck. Maybe it was my fate. What the hell am i saying, it happened. it was my fate. A few months prior to going to Lead by example tae kwondo, I was diagnosed with severe PTSD. It’s a blanket statement for describing a phenomenon, a common state of being among people. To me, I fell off the chart. I was beyond severe PTSD. My teachers worked so hard to prevent losing me. I was in a deep hole and somehow I managed to get myself out , not only did I get myself out, I was happy again, I was smiling again. Andrew and Earlena along with his assistants brought me back to the hole and this time, it was deeper. I started cutting myself. My parents would come into my room and ask why I’m bleeding. I would tell them I hit myself on the edge of the bed. Haha. Now I laugh. That was nothing. I tried to kill myself. Many times. I lost all my friends cause no one wanted to be around. If you think your kids can stand abuse and bullying without picking up a gun and blowing people’s brains out, send them to this place. I don’t care what anyone has to say, I’m simply saying what happened to me should never have happened and should not happen to anyone else in the future. I called Andrew to figure out and understand why he did what he did, he hung up the phone on me. I rarely talk to anyone. I grew up in a society where the rules are clearly laid out and the stakes are high for stepping out of the norm, my brain is not able to figure out and sort out what happened at this facility. Maybe I’m crazy. Maybe it’s ok for teachers to seak sexual relationships with their students in front of their wife and assistants and for everyone to look the other way and pretend like nothing happened. All I learned from Andrew is that lives don’t matter. People don’t matter. Nothing matters. Evil is what pays. Andrew is beyond evil. Earlene is beyond evil. Way beyond.

Posted by: hiyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! ()
Date: May 15, 2019 12:56AM

NOBOTTY BOTHAH ME!

Posted by: Lifeisaslong asitisshort ()
Date: May 15, 2019 01:31AM

I’m not a loser. I’m beyond a loser because I chose to believe that people are good instead of taking to heart the comment/review that someone left about Earlena belli what the fuck ever. I’m a whining loser because I was stupid to look beyond evil. These people that couldn’t talk to me in person or had the audacity to hang up the phone have the fucking balls to type shit to me on here. So far i’ve Seen, evil pays. The more evil you are, the more friends you have. The more evil, the more support. The more evil, the more respect.the more evil, the longer you live. But death is not the worse experience in life. After all, Mourir est bau. Sometimes, it’s necessary for our own lives. The more you hurt people and focus on yourself, the better for you. Life is about canceling out people for no reason so that your life can be better. Thank you Andrew.

Posted by: vdyht ()
Date: May 15, 2019 01:27PM

A "DOJO" NEAR ME IS OBVIOUSLY MOB RUN

THEY ARE DOUBLE PARKED ON THE STREET AND PARKING LOT IN FIRE LANES AND ACTUALLY BLOCKING A REAR ACCESS TO THE LITTLE STRIP MALL

regularly

I'd call POLICE except i know fx co gov and police don't even take citizen reports anymore - and i called the sheriff to protest so no one could claim i didn't

DROP DEAD FAIRFAX - YOU OWE ME SHITLOADS OF MONEY ON LAWSUITS

Posted by: vdyht ()
Date: May 15, 2019 01:29PM

Karate isn't about cheating, double parking: it's about discipline, perhaps authority, and never using power for the wrong reasons.

I've been at some lessons way back. I know "slum lord" is not what was taught.

Posted by: WTF? ()
Date: May 29, 2019 01:51PM

I lived 2 minutes from this place and every time I had to go out, I had to see that shit van in the lot. I couldn't do it anymore. Andrew Bellino is a rabid Charogne motherfucker. Someone fucks with me that badly, you have to be prepared to sit at a table with your wife, kids, friends, and supporters to chew and eat at my flesh and bones as your last meal on earth. Evil monster.

Earlena thinks i'm the only one being touched and fondled by this charogne named Andrew. Would she like some cheese with her whine? Wait till she meets the other woman with Bellino kids with same age as her kids. or the door being knocked to inquire about who raped the woman down the street.
I don't understand man that go around doing stupid shit like this at their damn job....you are unhappy with your rag of a woman, leave her, go to the bar, go out somewhere and find someone else. in that order. NEVER AT YOUR JOB-especially as a teacher. And if you need a prostitute, there are women that specialize in that shit. or you have a daughter, your mother, your father. leave people alone.

this man will bother your kids, I tried to be kind, he took it as a reason to upgrade and be a bigger dick. i'm tired of hearing about kids and adults that kills themselves being labeled as having chemical imbalances. people can't seem to talk about the real nature of humans that they are evil. Rotten to the core. Andrew dropped everyone in this mess because he was bored, and doesn't care to think of the consequences of his actions, and also because he knows that Earlena supports his shit.These 2 people are predators working together. People don't just kill themselves because of chemical imbalances. If something horrible had happen to me after meeting Andrew, I would have fallen into that bracket, but 99.9 percent of the time, when people hurt themselves, they are either being bullied, harassed, and bothered by people, or they are bullies themselves.

Posted by: Youcallyourselvesteachers? ()
Date: May 31, 2019 03:12AM

Andrew is a monster. Do not trust him around kids, especially kids that are not able to talk and defend themselves. Monsters like Andrew have no shame, no fear to assault and destroy in the presence of many people, even adults. This company does a lot of lip service and obviously these 2 certified teachers had no training on sexual assault, abuse, groping, or appropriate language to use with students. Teachers should not be allowed to pursue students. It is disgusting. It’s abuse. It’s bullying.

Cheers to Andrew getting raped in the ass by another man on his way home before finding a woman to rape.

Ass. Look at me with intimidation again Andrew!!! The only people you have control over is your kids and your Earlena. Now, you can rape your kids and that thoughtless monster Earlena will keep quiet about it. You should not ever have dragged me into your shit. You don’t know me from anywhere.
Attachments:
26B5D6C4-EE81-452F-97A1-EBED2725D183.jpeg

Posted by: You are not alone ()
Date: May 31, 2019 12:18PM

There is help.

Sexual assault hotline: 8006564673

Posted by: Y9M6p ()
Date: July 30, 2019 11:21PM

Posted by: Sexually assaulted ()
Date: August 01, 2019 12:48PM

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cambridge-student-fell-her-death-120600587.html

I read this story this morning and am not sure what to believe. Could this be true? Did this truly happen as reported? I have learned to forgive my friends for not wanting to be around me because no one should have to endure going to prison for the acts of another. Previously i wrote “cheers to the me that opened the car door on 495.” When I wrote that, I was happy that I was alive after meeting such ugly human beings as Andrew and Earlena. Andrew and Earlena Bellino want to label me a loser, but will never in this life be able to grasp and have a full view of my losses in life. If they had any idea, they would have thought twice about how they acted and behaved with me when I showed up at their door step. Death is not the biggest loss in this life. Since Andrew has chosen the path of being a monster, he will learn this the hard way by the years he spends paying for the evil he has done. DEATH IS NOT THE WORST THING THAT CAN HAPPEN. To this day I have no recollection of opening the door of the car of my friend on 495 and trying to jump out. Unlike the person in this article, I survived. My friends have told me about that night, and their fear that had I died, that they would have landed in prison for life. Why? No one would have believed them. Not even the most thorough, well rounded detective would believe their account of events. My parents would not believe them. If the 2nd passenger had not gotten a hold of me, I would have died. There is a reason for everything. I was not coping well with the way Andrew and Earlena Bellino-monsters had dealt with me. As teachers and instructors, What they did was not fair. There is nowhere in the world where it is legal to pursue your students for sexual relationships. Yes, they are both to blame. I don’t know Andrew or Earlena from anywher, other than I was their student. Andrew will sexually harass his students while Earlena will pretend like nothing happened. 2 adults with no insight, no care. They are worse than monsters. Their 2 assistants at the time were on it too. Everyone is looking after themselves. I rarely ever talk to anyone, and Cannot decipher why Andrew did what he did and said all that he said. The car incident happened later on, the evening I called Andrew to try and understand his behavior. Did I say something? Did I do something? Why did he think it was ok to stand in front of an entire class to say “I would much rather be with you than with my wife.” I had to understand. He told me on the phone “my wife said she will leave me, I don’t want to lose my kids.” He hang up without letting me speak. That was the last time I heard from andrew. Andrew Bellino told me a lot of things prior to this. Andrew is the only man that enjoys it from behind that is able to have twins overnight. The charogne Santi, rotten carcass, like it from behind, from a horse, no soul, coward monster forgot he had 4-5 year old twins before fucking my brain and harassing me for no reason IN CLASS, where I should have been safe, learning, growing. Andrew and Earlena are rotten to the core. Life will make them rot from the inside out. For their supposed friends and family see.

Posted by: Sexually assaulted ()
Date: August 01, 2019 01:50PM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2019/07/16/us/los-angeles-police-rape-allegation.amp.html

What?
Tell me whether i’m in reality or am am I dreaming?
We were running from the rain, but fell into the river, so it carries us like dirt.

From bad to worse!!

May Andrew and Earlena stay together for life picking crap from each other’s behind to eat. You want sexual satisfaction as a teacher or instructor, you need to hold your hard thing in Your hard, run far, far away from your job and business to find pussy.
Men get away with destroying young boys and girls because they know they have the world’s approval. They can get away with it.

You call yourself a fighter? You should have looked at who walked into your building well. I’m some bitch to fuck with. I will eat you!!!!!

Posted by: 703.4.ever ()
Date: August 01, 2019 05:34PM

No one knows you better!! You are the most amazing kind hearted spirit/person I have had the ability to spend time with. I expect to see you stand up for yourself just as you have stand up for others...I’m behind you 100 percent. Don’t give them any less than they have given you....any less than this::::
https://www.bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/
Heartless for heartless, monster for monster, love for love. This family deserves worse than this. Stay strong!!show them how it’s done in the favelas. Kill yourself for what? So they can have a party and laugh at how they fucked you over and got away with it? Some men are so disgusting they deserve to be destroyed beyond recognition. Coño. Qué Cabrón?. Destroy this monster. I’m behind you. You deserve the best. That coward, small wiener, disgusting , puta madre, would not last a day in a Brazilian prison for what he did. Cut his chest open, yank his heart out, while he is still breathing. Again. Cut his Chest open, yank his heart out, as he is breathing. No matter how this turns out, I’m behind you. He could have effed/raped his daughter before getting to you. She will soon be 16 and 1/2 and will need a car and a hard one too. Cheers to hanging all sport instructors and teachers that chase their students for sexual pleasure. Worldwide.

Posted by: Sexuallyassaulted ()
Date: September 12, 2019 06:29AM

@ 703.4.ever

à l’aise!!!
The universe didn’t send me here to tell people what is right and wrong. We don’t start fights, but the whole world can sit and watch us end one. Your brain has to be made out of 100 percent of your mother’s shit, for someone to look at me and think they can bother me for no reason.

I so hate to be bothered, when my mouth itches and I feel the urge to talk crap, I say it to my mom. When my hands itch and I feel the need to touch things, I touch my dad. I never bother myself. Andrew is old enough to know better. He should have talk crap to his dad and touch his mom. Not me.

So many men are going around doing terrible things to young boys and girls, don’t let them think they can get away with it. Don’t let them get away with it. It creates a terrible environment for everyone involved.

The only person that should go through the confusion, pain and hurt i’ve Experienced is Andrew, then Earlena for being a small minded, weak, self centered evil witch, then their stupid assistants for laughing about the situation. Male assistant was Tien Nguyen and I don’t know the name of the Asian woman that was there.

Some kids are adults, some adults are kids.

Don’t let these people bring your kids backwards.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.