HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous123AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Marine Colonel
Posted by: greenprince ()
Date: March 29, 2019 03:47PM

nobody gets paid to harass you by the CIA or anyone else... the whole targeted individuals thing is pure psychosis. although i doubt you are sober, even if you were, posting such gobbledygook at 3 in the morning is highly indicative of a manic episode.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: cashmeoutside ()
Date: March 29, 2019 03:55PM

Fairfax Spunky Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> “greenprince” you are assuming everything here
> which makes you look so ignorant and gay.
> Everything I stated here is all honest and true
> which showed your stupidity and agenda. What makes
> you arrogant enough to ignore the truth? I bet you
> are chasing money to harass others because by
> researching anything you shared would quickly
> prove you wrong, as anyone with a brain would do
> before making themselves look stupid. I live in my
> own home, don’t drink nor do drugs and I don’t
> need to prove you anything, get help, you need it.
> I won’t waste my time with you again.

what is the name of your gay army doctor? also why are you so threatened by the existence of homosexuals? are you in the closet? you may have your own home, but you havent asked what the L amb C enter is, youve avoided the topic entirely... why?

Posted by: Fairfax Spunky ()
Date: March 29, 2019 09:23PM

“Cashmeoutside” is the same as “greenprince” because they both talk of L and C enter, whatever that is only they speak of which indicates they are one person but pretending to be more which is insane. This greenprince is most likely reversing his own deranged behavior onto me which is most often done by the truly mentally insane. I will not involve myself further with the mentally insane as here and most likely gay. If I hear from you again I will notify the police and my attorney, who and where you are can be obtained so thing long and hard before posting your trash again. You are harassing me and that is a crime and you are nuts!

Date: March 29, 2019 10:02PM

Think about this fact. What culture for gays or trans thrived through out history to this day? None! For a good reason and we should learn from it for society and our children, they need our best not our freaks. Most gays, trans and others are a product of being raped by pedophiles which produces gays and/or pedophiles. It is my thoughts that these freaks target our children in an effort to grow their numbers to gain society to normalize them, like normalizing pedophiles like Muslims do, too. The world needs heroes to save our children and our society. When a child is raped they can go with it or avoid it and every child should in my mind be allowed to grow up to be who they were born into this world to be instead of being targeted for rape and it changing that child, and not for the best, for their entire life. We must protect our children against such pure evil!

Date: March 30, 2019 01:02AM

Our species must be purified as it has always been or what was before would still be now, but gays and others were not carried over through generation to generation, for a very good reason. We are here, not by accident but by design and that design must be pure. Notice that the gays years back had parties where they danced in the streets almost naked, having sex openly and having no concern for anyone but themselves, like animals really. They tried to combine that with kids attending but even the gays had to come to grips with the truth and their future growth. Since then they were required to tone it down in an effort to pretend they had more sense but they already exposed themselves for their honest truth, animals. Do you think we were created here on this earth just for sexual pleasure? Not hardly. Our education system is being dumb downed and gays are being flouted as the new norm, but it is not, it is the desired norm for elites who want to own the people. There are those who are greater and have more power in our lives and God wants us to be our best and sex is not it, as with gays. We were made for better and this is a test to see how worthy we really are to God’s gift to us. Be worthy of your gifts and children, or we will all lose it.

Date: March 30, 2019 01:23AM

Fairfax Spunky Wrote:
> Our species must be purified as it has always been
> or what was before would still be now, but gays
> and others were not carried over through
> generation to generation, for a very good reason.
> We are here, not by accident but by design and
> that design must be pure. Notice that the gays
> years back had parties where they danced in the
> streets almost naked, having sex openly and having
> no concern for anyone but themselves, like animals
> really. They tried to combine that with kids
> attending but even the gays had to come to grips
> with the truth and their future growth. Since then
> they were required to tone it down in an effort to
> pretend they had more sense but they already
> exposed themselves for their honest truth,
> animals. Do you think we were created here on this
> earth just for sexual pleasure? Not hardly. Our
> education system is being dumb downed and gays are
> being flouted as the new norm, but it is not, it
> is the desired norm for elites who want to own the
> people. There are those who are greater and have
> more power in our lives and God wants us to be our
> best and sex is not it, as with gays. We were made
> for better and this is a test to see how worthy we
> really are to God’s gift to us. Be worthy of
> your gifts and children, or we will all lose it.

have you ever considered the possibility that reproduction is not the only contribution to society a person can make? did you even pass down your "superior" genes or are you just a typical incel? Also your faith in "god" is quite primitive from an evolutionary standpoint... I think deep down you are just jealous because even homosexuals are successful and powerful while you have been stuck in your silly layton hall ghetto apt for years! PS, all the lawyers in the world wont stop "the company", your apartment has been bugged since before you crawled out of the woods!

Date: March 30, 2019 01:37AM

Fairfax Spunky Wrote:
> Think about this fact. What culture for gays or
> trans thrived through out history to this day?
> None! For a good reason and we should learn from
> it for society and our children, they need our
> best not our freaks. Most gays, trans and others
> are a product of being raped by pedophiles which
> produces gays and/or pedophiles. It is my thoughts
> that these freaks target our children in an effort
> to grow their numbers to gain society to normalize
> them, like normalizing pedophiles like Muslims do,
> too. The world needs heroes to save our children
> and our society. When a child is raped they can go
> with it or avoid it and every child should in my
> mind be allowed to grow up to be who they were
> born into this world to be instead of being
> targeted for rape and it changing that child, and
> not for the best, for their entire life. We must
> protect our children against such pure evil!

you would feel much better if you just came outta the closet! https://www.forbes.com/sites/booked/2011/02/10/alexander-the-great-gay-or-straight/#690723603447

Date: March 30, 2019 01:41AM

cmon marcos, lay off the sauce.. even real booze would be better in your case... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dextromethorphan

Date: March 31, 2019 12:16AM

Cary, would you please help me report this guy, “greenprince” who is listed by other listed names here to the police for harassing me after obtaining his IP address? Thank you for all your help and I wish you well!

Date: March 31, 2019 12:21AM

One more thing, Cary, I believe this is also the one who posts “No Justice, No Peace”. Thanks, again, take care.

Posted by: aswingandamiss ()
Date: April 02, 2019 12:22AM

Fairfax Spunky Wrote:
> One more thing, Cary, I believe this is also the
> one who posts “No Justice, No Peace”. Thanks,
> again, take care.

sorry to spoil your delusions of persecution bub, but I am not he.. I have few problems with trump if any really.. Also, you should look up the definition of Harassment, but by all means go ahead with your police report.. Im sure they could use a laugh or two!

Posted by: howdidimissthat ()
Date: April 02, 2019 12:31AM

Fairfax Spunky Wrote:
> Or maybe I could not stand LS because he was
> egotisitcal or the almost 10 years of Ambien
> regularly givin me from Bethesda?

holy fuck dude no wonder your brain is fried to a crisp! im surprised you didnt sleepwalk into traffic! I'm starting to understand the root of your psychosis and insomnia a little better althogh I'll need a bit more detail than that. any family history of suicide, addiction, mental illness, religious delusions/fanaticism (ie. mexican missionary work - sorry your pop gave you Montezuma's revenge but building a wall wont make you feel better marcos)

Date: April 02, 2019 01:32AM

“greenprince”, if you were not “No Justice, No Peace”, then how would you have known to see this message? Not only are you the same but so many others as well. You are a very simple sick gay fill of evil, as you know and display. You also used the phrase “marcos” (whatever that means in your deranged mind)while “greenprince” and now “howdidimissthat”, how many people do you pretend to be while mentally deranged? I am reporting you for harassment as Cary has as well. There are laws against against you harassing me on my thread or on any internet sight, these days, or are you not aware? You are also stalking me which is also a crime. You are also dangerous as proven here in your other posts. Any more posts from you here will come back to you and it won’t be sweet, either. You have given me a lot of evidence to prove you are dangerous and insane. As a Marine Colonel, I will use it to my advantage against you, the Marines have a lot of ways to deal with those like you, and they enjoy it when Marines are attacked as you have been doing against me, but not for long. Bye-Bye!

Posted by: dissociativeidentitydisorder ()
Date: April 02, 2019 02:27AM

Fairfax Spunky Wrote:
> “greenprince”, if you were not “No Justice,
> No Peace”, then how would you have known to see
> this message? Not only are you the same but so
> many others as well. You are a very simple sick
> gay fill of evil, as you know and display. You
> also used the phrase “marcos” (whatever that
> means in your deranged mind)while
> “greenprince” and now “howdidimissthat”,
> how many people do you pretend to be while
> mentally deranged? I am reporting you for
> harassment as Cary has as well. There are laws
> against against you harassing me on my thread or
> on any internet sight, these days, or are you not
> aware? You are also stalking me which is also a
> crime. You are also dangerous as proven here in
> your other posts. Any more posts from you here
> will come back to you and it won’t be sweet,
> either. You have given me a lot of evidence to
> prove you are dangerous and insane. As a Marine
> Colonel, I will use it to my advantage against
> you, the Marines have a lot of ways to deal with
> those like you, and they enjoy it when Marines are
> attacked as you have been doing against me, but
> not for long. Bye-Bye!

I coulve sworn you were my ol buddy marcos... your rambling, xenophobic, homophobic rhetoric is quite distinct and your sleeping patterns are very similar.. plus we both know a gay army doctor from walter reed who enjoys feeding the delusions of crazy people in his spare time for kicks, what are the odds? if I am wrong I guess I will find out when they serve me the subpoena *rolls eyes* and no, still not gay or "NO JUSTICE".. see you in the funny papers (or the obituaries if your emphysema isnt just psychosomatic, to justify your copious use of DXM)

Posted by: MKU2.0 ()
Date: April 02, 2019 02:33AM

Fairfax Spunky Wrote:
> “greenprince”, if you were not “No Justice,
> No Peace”, then how would you have known to see
> this message? Not only are you the same but so
> many others as well. You are a very simple sick
> gay fill of evil, as you know and display. You
> also used the phrase “marcos” (whatever that
> means in your deranged mind)while
> “greenprince” and now “howdidimissthat”,
> how many people do you pretend to be while
> mentally deranged? I am reporting you for
> harassment as Cary has as well. There are laws
> against against you harassing me on my thread or
> on any internet sight, these days, or are you not
> aware? You are also stalking me which is also a
> crime. You are also dangerous as proven here in
> your other posts. Any more posts from you here
> will come back to you and it won’t be sweet,
> either. You have given me a lot of evidence to
> prove you are dangerous and insane. As a Marine
> not for long. Bye-Bye!

PS: your room mate is drugging your frozen, sealed meals by inserting a small needle through the plastic. your symptoms couldnt be caused by your own voluntary DXM consumption, thats ridiculous.. PPS: the company owns Ejército Mexicano part and parcel. how else would they ensure their coke shipments get through on time?

Posted by: LUM-wanna-BEE ()
Date: April 02, 2019 03:25AM

I corrected the black man that I am
> actually Lumbee. There was an illegal, Hispanic
> with a 4 lettered word that started with an "M"
> who told me he wanted to kill me as he delivered
> my car. He always worked outside with the cars,
> you think ICE could do anything about those dogs
> in Fairfax? I am thinking not, as much as I love
> ICE, I think we are being beat and that hurts, if
> I were just younger and stronger I would leave a
> mark!

the delusion that really intrigues me is the Lumbee herataige. it fascinates me how otherwise racist white men tend to seek connection with native americans. I suppose in your case the whole croatan assimilation theory allows you to consolidate your feeling of entitlement to American land as a european invader and still retain the hatred for your pureblood native mexican "cousins". I doubt anything I can say will topple your house of cards with all the glue between your ears, but gosh its fun to screw with ya!

Posted by: spunkyisatranny! ()
Date: April 02, 2019 03:30AM

> divorced him 2004 and 2007 he broke into my house
> with a Fire chief from Annandale who was later
> forced to retire and my gay uncle who raped me and
> many others, they are all gay! Before you ever
> think of getting married do your homework and get
> a Private Investigator, learn from me please!

Its absolutely priceless how you go from a divorced woman to a boy who was raped by his gay uncle in the same frickin sentence! dont worry, I know youre not a tranny. You just drink so much tussin you have no clue who you are! I would feel bad for you but youre just too damn funny!

Posted by: onelastlick ()
Date: April 02, 2019 03:44AM

Fairfax Spunky Wrote:
> As a Marine
> not for long. Bye-Bye!

But before it was your X husband who was the col... which is it? the first female commissioned officer in the USMC (not the previous Womens marines) graduated from OCS in 1980 and the path to col takes more than 20 years.. Stolen valor is a rel crime just FYI and impersonating an officer is even more severe. you do have a good shot at an insanity defense though IMHO. you cant even keep your timeline straight, one post you claim to be a katrina survivor yet others indicate FFX residency from at least 2003 to 2007.. marcos, you really really really need to quit drinking so much damn cough syrup.

Date: April 02, 2019 08:20PM

Do any of you remember when Former President George Bush said before he died, “I don’t think anyone will attend my funeral, no one will care.” He had planned a lot of funerals for himself, which seemed egotistical to me. But for someone who did not believe his funerals would be attended made me think about it. His ego planned for great funeral services but Bush honestly did not think he was worthy in the end because I think he knew he was involved in the death of JFK as he always said he never knew where he was at the time JFK was murdered. I think his own words exposed his guilt from his own guilt.

I cued into this subject because that CIA, Army Col, Doctor I have shared here before told me that Bush had JFK murdered for LBJ, who hated JFK. I can see that and LBJ was related to my X-step-dad, a Southern Baptist Preacher who raped his own children. I am related to the former Lady Bird, at least my grandma always told me. What are the changes of that and through the decades these people were consistent to their families despite time. What are the chances of that?

Posted by: zeropercentchance ()
Date: April 02, 2019 09:03PM

Fairfax Spunky Wrote:

> blahberdy blah toot honk honk dingle mchopper doodlywhack blahbla

> ........

> time. What are the chances of that?

there is a 0.0% chance of any of that gobbleygook being at all based in reality

Posted by: What the Fuck ! ()
Date: April 02, 2019 09:20PM

If anyone here is in fact, An officer in the USMC Fucking choke yourself. You non paragraph using fucksticks are incomprehensible,equivalent to monkey babble.

Fucking standards have went to shit.

Posted by: HAHAHAHAHAHA ()
Date: April 02, 2019 10:04PM

What the Fuck ! Wrote:
> If anyone here is in fact, An officer in the USMC
> Fucking choke yourself. You non paragraph using
> fucksticks are incomprehensible,equivalent to
> monkey babble.
>
> Fucking standards have went to shit.

just my old pal marcos... definitely no marines here, just a disgusting old man who has been rotting his brain for years with walmart-brand Robitussin and alex jones binge watching

Date: April 02, 2019 10:31PM

A smart person would say to themselves why am I the only one posting here, harsssing this Marine Colonel? No, not you, you are dumb as dirt. Look, look
around you...lol! lol! lol! You have more eyes on you now then you will ever shake...lol! lol! lol!

Date: April 02, 2019 10:46PM

Over a decade ago I did not know what I know now and a neighbor of mine, a real jerk, shared this place with me. I started my first site here online and what an education. I understand now why I was abused and harassed, it was an effort I now believe to get me off this site, but I was hard headed and I am sorry about what happened here. I hope you are doing well despite all that fallout, friend. I wish you all the best, you know who you are, and so do I. This fool here now is clueless and he deserves all headed his way, don’t cha know? This happens everywhere I go like clock work, lol! lol! lol!

Date: April 03, 2019 12:02PM

Run, marcos, Run! Lol! You might try but you will never get away, lol! lol! lol! You and all your illegals, like yourself, are marked now and you did it all
by yourself, bravo! Illegals, as your self, are animals and you have proven it here all for you and yours, bravo, bravo! As you have stated here that you will have me killed you might want to think that through again and know that was a threat and a crime. I have a lot of good friends in powerful places and their power is better than you and yours. Start packing your bags, illegals, as yourself, are not welcome here in America, for good reasons. Bye-Bye!

Posted by: fairfax illegals ()
Date: April 03, 2019 12:10PM

Fairfax Spunky Wrote:
> Run, marcos, Run! Lol! You might try but you will
> never get away, lol! lol! lol! You and all your
> illegals, like yourself, are marked now and you
> did it all
> by yourself, bravo! Illegals, as your self, are
> animals and you have proven it here all for you
> and yours, bravo, bravo! As you have stated here
> that you will have me killed you might want to
> think that through again and know that was a
> threat and a crime. I have a lot of good friends
> in powerful places and their power is better than
> you and yours. Start packing your bags, illegals,
> as yourself, are not welcome here in America, for
> good reasons. Bye-Bye!

Somebody pounded on our front door in the middle of the night last week and when i went outside i saw a hispanic male running away, and he got into a van marked with the Fairfax County, sped past our house and yelled something about Gerry Connolly.

Date: April 03, 2019 12:51PM

Funny, I had the same sort of thing happen to me before as well but once they were from DC and late at night but a suit wearing officer. There are a lot of illegals working within our government, military and especially in sanctuary areas like Fairfax. I know some are good and some not. I also know that not all illegals are animals and evil, I was married to one, I know first hand. I like your Spunk, you are rare, I don’t like Gerry though. Happy Easter!

Date: April 03, 2019 01:36PM

I have reason to think Gerry was behind the death of a good young friend of mine in Fairfax and best friend of a relative of mine. The terrible parents of my young friend were close to Gerry, in face the dad was a rocket scientist there.

Date: April 03, 2019 02:03PM

Barney Frank, was a friend of the Army Doc, Col, CIA I have mentioned previously, as the Doc told me, along with the same info I referenced previously here as well, of Congress buildings with sex rooms. Just saying, for what it’s worth.

Date: April 03, 2019 02:35PM

For what it’s worth: This same Doc told me he grew up in Mina, Arkansas, where most all there knew about the drugs being flowed into that area regularly, via Clinton. There were also some young innocent kids there by mistake who were killed, for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Doc told me this and it turned out to be true which makes me believe some of his other things, just saying.

Date: April 04, 2019 02:50PM

My bad: Flown, not Flowen.

Date: April 04, 2019 03:29PM

I want to follow up with that Rocket scientist and his wife, their son shared with me and I don’t think his family attended to him as they should have and that bothers me, a lot. His parents split and he bounced back and forth. The Scientist made Evan buy his own food and label it and he was not allowed to eat anything but his own and I thought that was mean. If parents do not help their own who will and why have them if your love is so conditional? His mom was gay and one of her friends was Gerry’s wife. Not to say this is the situation here but I have run across a lot of people married as a man and woman but they are doing it for show while being gays. I rented from a man and woman who were married and the woman had a female love and as the man was gay with his boyfriend. This in my mind if kids are involved is disfunctional and unhealthy for raising kids.

When Evan killed himself I took some food to his mom’s house where she greeted me and told me in front of Gerry’s wife, that she gave Evan permission to kill himself now that he was 21, and he did. I think, since there were witnesses, she was expecting me to explode in anger in front of the guests there but I did not give them that opportunity, and you should not either if you find yourself surrounded by insanity, who does that? Never allow others to play with you in any
situations, ever. I think Evan was played a lot and it was evil. His parents were to involved in their own lives and self-absorbed as so many do and it is wrong and is destroying our society when our kids are precious and should be treated as such and they are not, sadly! Evan told me he had tried to kill himself so many times over the years of his young life and that is extremely sad! He just wanted attention and love, as he should have gotten as all kids should be given! He did not want to kill himself and instead of love surrounding Evan his mom just encourage him to kill himself now that he was 21 and not her problem, this is so sick! Our society is being destroyed from within and I hope you are not supporting that destruction. If you feel low and depressed please seek out help for yourself if it is not available within your own family, please, your matter and don’t forget it! Live and live well despite the negative efforts of others in your circle, thru have their own selfish issues. I love you!

Posted by: what’s the frequency spunky? ()
Date: April 05, 2019 12:27PM

Fairfax Spunky Wrote:
> For what it’s worth: This same Doc told me he
> grew up in Mina, Arkansas, where most all there
> knew about the drugs being flowed into that area
> regularly, via Clinton. There were also some young
> innocent kids there by mistake who were killed,
> for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
> Doc told me this and it turned out to be true
> which makes me believe some of his other things,

A few weeks ago me and my family began to detect low-power RF signals being transmitted into our home. It started off with strange noises on our phones, unexplained electronic chirps and beepings in the middle of the night, and just a general sense that something was wrong. When I mentioned something about it to my neighbor, he silently pointed down the street, where we saw a van with all its windows blacked out slowly pull away from its parking spot then race away. It’s been back several times since, each time with the accompanying robotic noises and electrical buzzing coming from our TV and radio. It’s all very strange.

Date: April 05, 2019 03:36PM

Sounds like “what’s the frequency Spunky” you need help, talk to your buddy Gerry, maybe? As far as the post you refered previous which I posted, check online, there is a lot of research supporting my post here about those kids being killed in Mina, Arkansas. Since I can prove what I posted, can you? My posting here must bother you, but you don’t bother me, I know a jerk when I see one.

Posted by: yourethefag ()
Date: April 05, 2019 06:18PM

Fairfax Spunky Wrote:
> If you feel low and
> depressed please seek out help for yourself if it
> is not available within your own family, please,
> your matter and don’t forget it! Live and live
> well despite the negative efforts of others in
> your circle, thru have their own selfish issues. I
> love you!

please kill yourself spunky you creepy old fag. creep

Date: April 05, 2019 10:55PM

“Yourethefag”, you are the same gay, illegal jerk that has been harsssing and threatening me for months because you are mentally deranged and you need help. You broke our laws and ignored our laws here in America to suite your needs and ignoring my people and my I will not compensate my American citizens over you or any of you who have no right here. You are the fag, you don’t care about my country, but you expect me to care about you, one who floods my country with drugs you bring only to hook up into my citizens just to pay the devil and kill my people? BS! You are a fag as are most illegals because they want to be it’s easy money and that is all they want. You have no character or desire to, just money, like animals. You take jobs that keeps jobs out of the hands of my citizens and you need to be returned, all of you and yours. No matter what America does to help you, it is never enough to your greediness. Illegals get more from Americans then my own Americans and that is insane and is going to stop and kick you all out for the preservation of my fellow citizens. We are also going to stop immigration also because you to much and you are greedy and sick. I know first hand you and yours have been working on destroying America through bankrupt us and intending to take over America because in your sick mind, you have believe America is and always has been yours! You are sick animals, you
have very little education, intelligence or ability nor desire to even help your own country. Instead you only take the easy money route like braking our laws and crimes while thinking you will just take America, well think again! Americans are fed up with this behavior of guilty us after everything we have done to you. Sick people need to leave and you are sick and you have hurt more of people and I have had enough as have a lot. You have out stayed your illegal visit and like fish you now smell, badly. Bye-bye!

Date: April 05, 2019 11:06PM

Protecting our own is our first priority, Americans don’t owe you a thing! I guess I should have clarified this more clear the first time. We can not take care of the world nor should we and you are out of here, watch!

Posted by: LUM-wanna-BEEE ()
Date: April 05, 2019 11:36PM

Fairfax Spunky Wrote:
> Protecting our own is our first priority,
> Americans don’t owe you a thing! I guess I
> should have clarified this more clear the first
> time. We can not take care of the world nor should
> we and you are out of here, watch!

but i thought you were a "lumbee indian" spunky... that would make you blood relatives with all the mestizos south of the border! you cant have your cake and ban it too

Date: April 05, 2019 11:46PM

Our country and citizens are being used more then you know. I was thought about as nothing more than an OWL, Old White Lady, which is why this illegal here “Yourethe fag” told me I was “Old” and “Kill yourself”, these illegals want us all dead which is why they target Citizens for a mark. They sell drugs only to Citizens and harass their own from doing any drugs because they have an evil plan on the American people with the help of our own people. I saw many drunk at parties and they bragged about their desire to take over America and how much they hated America and our citizens. They do want us dead, and we allow them here to insult and kill us while we give them so much just for them to kill us? We stop this madness and kick their asses back to their own country before they do to us what they did to their own country. They call men HOGS, “Horney Old Guys”, if you listen to them as a group they will say these things to your face and more. They will lie about anything and everything, I thought one group of illegals were family, but not, when they get where they want they join up with others and just say they are family because it helps them and that is all they care about. This is why so many are together in one house like in Manasses or Fairfax. These illegals are scamming us in every which way they can and laughing over it all at our expense. They like to target young girls to turn them out and young boys for pedophiles and gays. They are destroying our country and society as the evil devils they know. I hope you, as I, care more about our country than those animals who want to kill us.

Posted by: sick of being scammed ()
Date: April 06, 2019 06:55AM

Fairfax Spunky Wrote:
> This is why so many are together in one house like
> in Manasses or Fairfax. These illegals are scamming us

we had some illegals come up on our porch last week, uninvited i may add, and they started to listening to La Cucaracha and doing the Mexican hat dance. and of course the cops wouldn’t do anything, told us they weren’t hurting anything. my dad was pissed.

Posted by: billasbel ()
Date: April 06, 2019 08:06AM

Fairfax spunky Wrote:
> Where did "Spunky" go? Glad you are keeping your
> nose clean Cary, keep it up!

bill a-bel needs to lay off the crack rocks and meth! OMG his name is even banned from FFU just like the L amb Center!

Date: April 06, 2019 01:25PM

If most of the Southern South American people are coming into our country and we are paying the criminal countries there and they are totally corrupt why are we not taking those countries? If we took over those corrupt countries then maybe most could stay in their own country and keep China and others out of those countries at out back door, which is already a threat to the US and citizens.

Date: April 06, 2019 01:44PM

Maybe we should also just take all Latin America countries since they are mostly all criminals especially Mexico. It would save us in the long run, China is trying to buy a country now.

Date: April 06, 2019 11:42PM

Have any of you with a brain wondered why no movement has been put into exploring the crimes against America, that we know currently, for the last few years? The Democrats are out of control and don’t care about the crimes of our FBI, DOJ, Hillary and many other government agencies. If you look at what you can see or read it looks a lot like the Deep State put Obama into office and he was not the only one, who they controlled. The reason the Democrats and the Deep State are so upset with Trump is because he is not controlled. It is scary to think how long our country has been manipulated by the Deep State possibly operationed by countries outside of America. Brennan and Clapper are idiots and known to be liars why have they not been put in prison? That is tyranny and more, but nothing happens, why? They are protected just like the banks who were not punished during the financial crisis, no accountability anywhere! No accountability toward the Saudi at killing an innocent man. A lot of people also know and so do I, that
9-11 was an inside job. That Jew who ordered the destruction of his own building for money was never truly investigated. It was a set up for money, none of 9-11 was accurately investigated, honestly. Same as JFK. A lack of accountability has not gotten better but worse and that should tell you everything about how America is being play for money. If we do not stand up for accountability, truth and honesty and clean out our house then America is done, just look how illegals do what they want and Democracy supper them more than America citizens, insanity!

Posted by: antipsychotic ()
Date: April 07, 2019 12:14AM

Fairfax Spunky Wrote:

> 9-11 was an inside job. That Jew who ordered the
> destruction of his own building for money was
> never truly investigated. It was a set up for
> money, none of 9-11 was accurately investigated,
> honestly. Same as JFK. A lack of accountability
> has not gotten better but worse and that should
> tell you everything about how America is being
> play for money. If we do not stand up for
> accountability, truth and honesty and clean out
> our house then America is done, just look how
> illegals do what they want and Democracy supper
> them more than America citizens, insanity!

7/11 was an inside job! KFC was killed by gun control! illegal aliens fly in unregistered UFOs! GMOs cause autism! vaccines are cancer! the illuminaughty rapes endangered species with no rubber, thats where AIDS came from!

Date: April 07, 2019 01:00AM

“Psychotic”, prove it? I know you are illegal and must be a democrat with your empty post. I can can support my posts here as with my previous one on the kids killed in Mina which sent you off to the deep end like a baby when called corrected and then you told me to “kill myself”. Not very mature or balanced, like Democrats, mentally insane. Before, I told you to do your online homework but you don’t care for the truth just destruction which is irrational and not logical. Please keep up or just go away, ok? Good night.

Date: April 07, 2019 04:40PM

America is the greatest nation in the world and because of that we are targeted by others, foreign countries via lobbyists and our own citizens for personal reasons, greed and money. If America is destroyed no one else will care about protecting others as in WW1 and WW2. I am sure most all wars we have been involved in were for greed, agendas and the wrong reasons and our country played our most precious resources, our young men and woman, into fighting a good fight although it mostly a fraud, like Vietnam and others. In my mind I think we arrived much smarter seeing the real truth and not what we were sold on believing, which is wonderful. This realization of my fellow citizens is also a two edge sword, the elitist are dumbing down our precious children while at the same time killing us, because we know to much. All drugs are flooding America via Illegals who target our best and brightest to destroy them.

We must stand our grown and this is a war, against us from our own citizens and outside which we must fight for ourselves, our rights and our country. We should not be used to enter into any war that is not just, true and only for America’s best interest. All these wars in Afghanistan, Iraq and other foreign countries
in the Middle East were not fought in the best interest of America. Too many wonderful young men and women went and lost their lives for the wrong reasons and that is a crime which those powers that be directed that agendas will pay, not only them, but also their own. You can not command young men and women to go into battle and face death under false pretenses or enriching yourself without you being a criminal and a low, down, worthless, piece of dirt which will stick in your graw for you and yours through eternity. There was a time when good men had a conscience and were good men and treated others as they too would want, to find anything close to that would be rare and a surprise. I know there are still some good men in our world but not as once and I also know there are some totally self-centered, egotistical and crazy leaders in our military and government and you should try to avoid these fools as much as possible and it will prolong your life. Go online and research the many senior officers who are totally flawed and not worthy of any command directing the lives of your most previous. To join the military today or be married to someone in it is like playing Russian roulette, your life is worth better, seek it out.

Date: April 09, 2019 12:18PM

As I stated here prior, I am being harassed by one very sick gay man on “No Justice No Peace”. Now I see that he is also the post on “L-amb Center” and the other post on promoting illegals in America with incorrect information to support his agenda. Based on some of his hate I am convinced he is a Democrat and mentally unhinged, you told me to “kill myself” and a lot of profanity and hate. Given the number of times this gay posts just here on FFU he must be getting paid to push his agenda and harass others he feels threaten by. I feel strongly someone from Fairfax in Congress who is also a Democrat is behind paying to push this agenda. I am sure most here will already know this fact but here it is for what it’s worth. Good day!

Date: April 12, 2019 02:38AM

Another one is “Switz Arland”, as referenced previously here. This poster, as many others, especially here, posts under many different names which is the only way he projects fake support to his agenda and sway hopefully others to his wishes. You can see this proof by looking at numerous posts almost back to back but with different names. That also indicates a strong interest to go to such limits which would most likely suggest a money motivator. Just saying...

Date: April 13, 2019 01:03AM

If it wasn’t obvious before it is now the Democrats are trying to start a war. NY Dems voted in paying almost 30 million to illegals for college and voted down paying the Gold Star families and kids as well as veterans. Check it out for yourself it is unbelievable! We are living in an upside down world in America now, where illegals are treated better than citizens, family and kids of dead veterans and our veterans. We, American Citizens, are caught paying our money to illegals when we are not given a choice, that is tyranny! We are being forced to pay illegals over our own, and most corporations don’t pay any taxes. We end up
paying them also when these businesses pay so little to their employees and then take benefits from the state which comes out of our pay. Think on this crime, long and hard! Take the time to really think about what is going on in our country as best you can given the fact that most have their hand to the grid just trying to make a living for themselves and family, designed that way to keep you from how hard you work just to stay alive. Notice, if you are barely getting buy then you have no time or money to attend to you or improving your condition for you or yours. This was planned as their agenda for a long time but obviously seen doing the financial crisis back in 2007. No accountability then either, because it was planned.

Date: April 14, 2019 07:43PM

Obama is now working for China! That should be a crime, punished by being shot with a firing squad. Never has another real American born president gone to work with our enemy. Chinese are getting ahead of our own Americans citizens in colleges which are out numbering our citizens because Chinese students bring in more money which colleges want over helping our own which should be tyranny. Chinese students spy on America while here and return to China with their knowledge earned here used against America. This is a war and America through lobbyist are helping our own destruction. WALK UP!

Date: April 14, 2019 07:45PM

WAKE-UP! Not WALK UP, my bad, sorry, as you were. Have a great Easter!

Date: April 17, 2019 12:58AM

I know none of you may believe this but it happened, as do so many, in my life. Back right before the fall out of the financial crisis around 2007 I was working in Tyson’s with a financial company. It was located in a tall building of other financial offices. When I was going down the elevator I encountered a frantic man sharing his concern over how if we do not make millions fast, we will never be able to before the banks fail. Now take this for what it is worth but I see that many in that field knew we were headed for a big money fall and it looked like the majority who loss money were the ones who had the least. This should never have happened and it did due to greed and stupidity. Look at how citizens are being mistreated over illegals, again greed and stupidity. Look how our young men and woman are being targeted with drugs, some as a result of our own government, again greed and stupidity. Look at the Deep State and how it is trying to control Trump, a President half of America voted for, again greed and stupidly. A lot of our good men and woman are being killed off unnecessary, especially, our good military, again, greed and stupidity. As America we are smarter than this and smarter than our over sized government. We need a serious house cleaning, from top to bottom.

When I worked at the Coast Guard, headquarters, DC; I worked with several GS-12s and more who never went to collage and hardly finished high school. They were hired because they lived in DC, just like Walter Reed, Pres. Carter gave them good jobs to work there but they closed it down because they were uneducated and over paid. Same at the CG they could not even spell simple English, we pay for that at a huge cost! Who is in charge? Get busy! There is more I have not told you than have, and it’s scary.

At Walter Reed there was a long line of veterans waiting on gurneys for x-rays while the employees were just jaw-jacking, keeping my veterans waiting??? I took charge and went on them like white and rice and got those veterans out of the halls and treated as they should have been. You can do a lot where ever you are, you are able to do more than you know, please do, where and when you can!

Date: April 17, 2019 03:16PM

There was a time in Annandale when illegals flooded 236 around Hummer, not so much now, your welcome! There were several illegals then who trained younger illegals, even the teachers were young too, to steal from citizens. They were always taught only to steal 250.00 dollars worth or less because each time or anything more get the attention from police. I know because they stole from me a lot. They even stole my keys and would take my car out late at night for rides. I had to spend a lot of money to replace my house and car keys. I made the mistake of picking up some illegals to wake my leaves, don’t ever do that, ever! They are trained to rip you off. Never leave them out of your site, like they will always ask you for water and allow them to use your bathroom, say NO! I made the mistakes that you can treat illegals as you do your fellow Americans, you can’t! You must be on the defense always.

Dallas, TX just said that they will not involve themselves for any losses of 750.00, which means those poor American Citizens there are sitting ducks, like you and I. Our tax dollars are paying for illegals to take what they want where ever they find if it is within that areas’ reason, for free! Our law is now a joke!

Date: April 17, 2019 11:42PM

Don’t you think the timing of the Notra Dame fire was suspicious? I certainly do! It was NO accident and planned for Easter, the second huge fire within the month in France, that is a pattern. Today in NYC a man was stopped carrying gas tanks to a Catholic Church. Easter is very special for Catholics and Christians and there are a lot of crazy, evil people willing to destroy us anyway they can, as unhinged as they are. There are a lot of evil people in this world and they wish his gone because we represent so much goodness in the world and we are fighting a war of good and evil. Fight the good fight!

Date: April 20, 2019 01:27AM

I have no right to ask you dear folks of a favor but it would mean a lot to me. This is about my friend Evan, I spoke of his death here before, he graduated high school from Woodson in Fairfax and had a lot of wonderful friends. I usually stop by to visit him in the cemetery of Fairfax on the other side of the parking lot of the court house by the funeral home. He is on the right as you drive into the cemetery and before you get to the Civil war memorial. I like to take flowers to him, especially at Easter, because his parents hardly ever visit him. Call me crazy but I think those things matter and I also thing we really die, our conscience and soul still lives on and they still try to reach us, so I try. I can not take flowers to Evan this weekend so if anyone can it would mean so very much to me, thank you. I asked a friend of mine for the favor but he unfortunately is still angry with Evan for killing himself. Evan always said he a problem with his anger, I pray for them both, always, and now you, as well. Thank you!

Posted by: Condolences ()
Date: April 20, 2019 01:37AM

Im sorry for your loss. If you dont mind posting his surname here I would be happy to leave a bouquet for your friend

Date: April 20, 2019 02:08PM

My bad, I meant to say before here that I believe that we do not die, our conscience, which I believe is also our soul, lives on and is reincarnated. Evan’s friend is full of a lot of anger and he needs to learn to let it go, get rid of all your anger. Carrying anger only hurts you, who carry it, and that is unhealthy for you in your life, please live better and know your best life. Some things happen in life that upset us all at times but work through it as best you can and don’t hang on to it, live well in spite of somethings and some people. This is your life and you are born with gifts, you all are born with gifts specifically to each and everyone of you and you know what they are and you must realize them for yourself and for all of us. God does not waste his energy for anything or anyone and you are a blessing to our world and to us all, now please live your best life as you were born to.

“Condolences”, thank you for your kind hearted thoughts. Unfortunately, I do not feel comfortable here providing any further personal information, but thank you thought. You warm my heart and that was a precious gift as are you.

Posted by: justasking ()
Date: April 20, 2019 05:42PM

hey colonel, what years did you serve? were you an ldo or a mustang?

Date: April 20, 2019 07:26PM

“justasking”, Since you are trying to reduce my status by asking me if I am an Ido or Mustang please know that I am as I have stated. I don’t lie and I need to play with kids. My government issues my ID as a Marine Colonel. Who and what are you within the military, if anything? Please advise? Also, please don’t waste my time, as most kids do...

Date: April 20, 2019 07:30PM

Corrected: I don’t lie and I don’t need to play with kids. Roger that? Now grow up.

Date: April 20, 2019 07:39PM

Hmmmm, wow, was just a question Colonel. Very odd how defensive and then mean you became. I was just making idle chit chat and thought I'd share some war stories with you. In my experience a Full Bird would not react in such a fool hardy manner. Now I am beginning to think you are a fraud entirely. Probably a PVT or CPL-Retired at best. To be perfectly honest, in my experience most of the officers I served with knew how to write. I mean write well. Your writing is about 12th grade level so I know you never attended one of our esteemed academies and the reason I asked if you were an LDO or Mustang. You would've earned my respect if your answer had been "yes" . Now, considering your mean spirited response I believe you are faking your rank. Just sayin. From this point forward I will refer to you as USMC-LCPL-RET

Date: April 20, 2019 07:44PM

You know what Corporal, I just reconsidered. I am going to reach out to Bruce Klien-BigBrucie and turn him on to you since you want to act like such a meathead.

Date: April 20, 2019 08:11PM

“justasking”, are you gay and harassing me since I saw a gay Gen listed with the Mustangs so that would explain it. You started out harassing me by asking me if I were less than I stated, an insult! You were already gunning for me and a honest marine or human being would be on the up and up to begin with, which you were not. I know exactly who you are and so does the FBI since you are addicted to harassing me here, repeatedly. If you were honest, which you are not, you would have noted your rank as I requested, if you were in the military or anything close, but you did not because you are the fraud. Want to know who I am ask the FBI, Secret Service, ICE or NCIS, they all know me but not you. Don’t worry though I have made them aware of you, your harassment and attempted murder on me. Pound sand fraud! Contact me again and I will also report you to the local police and my other friends, k? You are nothing more than a gay, illegal dog who thinks more of himself while pretending for more, loser!

Date: April 20, 2019 08:23PM

I know you are also the same one listed as “condolences” as with everything else you have posted here via other names but all harassing me. You are a very dangerous person, gay or not. Cary, please get the IP address to this dog and report his harassing ass, please? Thank you! This gay, dog, fraud is very sick and dangerous. Report him every which way you can. Happy Easter, Cary!

Date: April 20, 2019 08:34PM

Cary, please notice that this “justasking” poster is also the others here and stalking me. Just recently you can easily see that this poster, posted right after mine, which proves this person is unhinged and dangerous. Please report this crazy, fraudulent, criminal nut as soon as possible. Thank you, again!

Date: April 20, 2019 08:40PM

He numskull, jeeez. Today is the first time replying to your post. You truly are off a wee bit. It seems some kind soul was willing to console you above and now you are accusing that kind soul of being me. Just nuts. Look, I only thought we could chat a bit and talk service days, but once I asked a simple question that anyone that served would not take offense too you got all defensive and insulted me.

Here is what I now know. There is no way in hell you served as a colonel. In fact, I am calling complete bullshit on your part and stating you never served or you were a wash out. Officers just do not behave like this.

Cary, please go ahead and track my IP and share with this numskull the person that offered to bring flowers to his buddies grave was indeed someone else.

What a freaking douche bag. Ok duffus, no need for me to reply to your inane bullshit anymore. Yea you got those folks at Walter Reed served my ass. Take care PVT.

Date: April 20, 2019 08:51PM

Hey dpsht, just took the time to read your post from the beginning. You are an idiot and there is no way in hell you were or ever have been a Marine. More likely you are incarcerated or in an old folks home. Your Lexus to Pohanka my ass. You drive a beater and have a hard time making rent if not institutionalized.

Anyone reading this wackos entire post will conclude the same.

Date: April 20, 2019 08:54PM

Still not answer to your connection to the Corps, only a fraud would illuminate that request, purposely. You stated you wanted to talk about prior experiences in the corps but you didn’t and can’t because you were never in, you are a fraud. An Officer would never behave here as you and especially avoid their military job. It is very easy to see the fakes from the real thing and you have never been a real think. Since you falsely noted that you were in the military that makes you a criminal and I will be reporting you for lying about being in the military, which is a crime! Oh by the way, your spelling is also horrible like your sorry ass. Now, eat shit and dye!

Date: April 20, 2019 09:04PM

jeez you really are a painful moron. Send the troops I am not committing fraud asswipe I actually served. I guarantee that. Been all over the world while you may possibly have been cleaning heads BECAUSE YOU ARE NO COLONEL. Best maybe a LCPL at best. But I doubt that too. You were a washout if you served. Night night now.

Date: April 20, 2019 09:29PM

Harassing me for my being a Marine Colonel is also a crime and I will pass that on as well. You have issues with rank and your lack there of which is a problem with you alone and I will address. I noticed you are threatening me on your other thread which is also a crime and I will follow up with that as well, because I can and you deserve nothing less. I notice you mentioned “Topsarge”, that is an old reference and no longer used, so that means you are old and out of controll, making you dangerous as you have also demonstrated here. I am sure you never made any serious rank because look at you now...

Date: April 20, 2019 10:00PM

Cary, please provide me with this jerks IP. I intend to sue him for his criminal and harassing activity, please advise me. Or, I will have my attorney contact you, either way, he is toast. Thank you, Cary!

Posted by: lorraine27 ()
Date: April 20, 2019 11:36PM

omg you are right justasking. this guy or girl is nuts.
he has managed throughout this post to insult jews, hispanics,
and made derogotory comments towards gay people.
what a mean person.

Date: April 21, 2019 12:01AM

“justasking”, you are as old as dirt and pretending to be so many other names here that I would not doubt you are now pretending to be a woman because you are gay, too, amoung so much other crap. Your harassing me is a crime and the truth will be exposed because you are dangerous and unhinged. I telling the truth is insulting then so be it, but none of your insanity will hold water, because mature, responsible adults will rule, even in a sanctuary county, watch you delusional, old man and you will learn. The mean person here is you and everyone has the constitution right to use their God given freedom of speech, use it! If you can’t handle the truth like the lying Democrats then you are worthless to our country, citizens and world. I will see you in court!

Posted by: BruceKlien-BigBrucieBoy ()
Date: April 21, 2019 12:06AM

Spunky I have been contacted to ascertain whether there are claims being made here in this post that may have been somewhat inflated. This I shall do. Allow me to introduce myself in case you have not yet had the pleasure to be "schooled' by me. My name is Bruce Klein and I serve as an arbiter from time to time when situations warrant my services. My reputation speaks for itself and so I will not list a long and prestigious resume here which would illuminate my achievements and certifications. One of which is being a retired General of which I am very proud and after departing service where my men gave me a wonderful delightful send off at Fort Myers in 2002 I then entered into a private practice where I earned quite a fancy sum of gold and of course worked under several presidents. Now then, this, since I have stated it here in this forum whereby people are free to state whatever it is they care to state I have stated this and thus my credentials speak for themselves as you have made a claim for yourself.

Now then, I have read your post, but quite honestly could not bear to read it in its entirety as I find much of it to be drivel. Indeed you have offended many groups of people throughout your drivel, namely my tribe - Gods Chosen People, Gays, Hispanics, Blacks, and a variety of other groups. Here on FFXU we tend to enjoy those that keep things bright and airy and teachable context.

Also, we do prefer to have our martini hour where no dodging and no insults take place. In regards to threatening people with attorneys and lawyers and such this is clearly a violation of paragraph 4, section 5 of the user agreement that you must honor in order to continue to be permitted to play on the site. Now then, yes I had my P&J sandwich which by the way was delicious. Sometimes I do add some banana to this mix when I am feeling frisky but this evening is a serious moment as one of my valued fans reached out requesting my expertise in analysis of what you have going on here and as such I did have a could of chocolate chip cookies from whole foods that were fabulous. Now then Colonel I am quite satiated and ready to continue.

Now then, have you read any of my interesting subject matter you see even Hilbilly Hal has befriended me - even invited me over for easter dinner but, being a Jew I tend to enjoy this day at my villa in the country. It is a small snippet of paradise in the state of virginia not too far from the Big S. River. Eny miny more. The three Stooges was really funny when I was a kid and so were the rascals. I loved Spanky he was a cool little fat kid right. Have you ever watched Starsky and Hutch on the Tely? I bet you used to be glued to the tube as a young in right?

Now then, lets get to business. Here is my expert analysis of your supposed Colonel Ship. You are indeed a Colonel in the Kentucky Fried Chicken Fan Club. Congratulations!!!! What an achievement. Oh, and here is another. Someone above stated you write like a 12th grader and I disagree. I dare say your writing skills are fairly poor. Maybe 8th grade level. You have exhibited the characteristics of someone that has a bad temper and it is my expert opinion that if married, you are having a hard time with the old girl. How did I do? I nailed it didn't I. Yes, I chalk it up to a high intellect and many years of seasoning with garlic, salt, pepper, a dash of Cayenne and sometimes a little mustard. I do enjoy rye toast but not always wheat.

Upon my return to FFX I'll be filling up the tanks on my motor boat. I burned a lot of fuel today.. Well, there you have it. Another case solved by the Great one and only BigBrucie. Have a good night folks.

Date: April 21, 2019 12:52AM

Bruce Klien, I did not waste my time reading your huge lie, and I will not. I looked online and nothing found on you, which I knew before I started.

1-Nothing on this fraud online.

2-A true General would state their military service and nothing here.

3-To have retired at Ft. Myers in 2002, as you stated one might think you are Army but no where found.

4-If you retired as a full General in 2002 then you would be online somewhere...NOT!

5-Retiring in 2002 and it is currently 2019 then you would be very old and up past your bed time when posting here past midnight???

6-If you were rich and a lawyer then it would be in bad taste to promote that fact, even if it were true but it is not. This is my harasser living a delusion of his own wishful thinking. You need to lay off your heavy drinking from the L-amb C-enter, which you have brought up here time and time again. Mental illness is a serious disease and you should seek help, yesterday.

7-Impersonating a military General, real or not, is a crime and I will report this with the other crimes you have committed here. I hope you do have a lot of money as I intend to take some. See you in court!

8-I could go on but why? A fraud is a fraud and not worth my time and it is past my bed time.

Bye-bye!

Posted by: francineLkj ()
Date: April 21, 2019 01:17PM

Mr. Spunky you certainly are no officer and a gentleman.
You have managed to offend every class and people.

Fairfax underground was created as a forum for people
to share positivity not your negativity. Pray for
forgiveness as I will pray for your soul to heal.

Date: April 21, 2019 01:19PM

For Easter, I want to point out some more fraud here. A lot of churches and especially the Catholic Church has a history of raping children. A lot of crazy people join churches just to abuse and rape the innocent yet trying as mentally unhinged to hide within churches. The Pope said that, despite their centuries of raping the innocents, his excuses was that the 60’s and 70’s were to blame. Do any of you fall for that lie, again? The Catholic Church has been raping the innocent since it began. It was reported not that long ago in the early 1900 of kids being raped in Ireland and several others prior to the most recent reports. It is insulting for a Pope and those around him flat out lie in order to continue their worthless church. They will do anything to hold onto their money and lies at the price of our must innocent. Sadly, very few churches now are sincerely houses of God as He intended and God knows and sees. There is a reckoning coming and God will be destroying these fraudulent preachers and the like for using their position as Holy inorder to harm God’s most innocent. God told us to not harm His most innocent and a lot of fakers ignorant God’s word and still do. The Catholic Church and others will be destroyed. Watch!

Date: April 22, 2019 11:34AM

Cary, I have noticed that a few posts here from my harasser and a few others on his insane recent threads were all deleted, why? I thought and understood that you promoted yourself as not deleting threads or post or alter anything within FFU? It is now obvious that there is NO accountability to your words. It is also obvious that you are covering, or at least, trying to cover this harasser and yourself, because by covering this harasser means he must be a friend or even you? Not to worry I have back up, and back up for my back up. I know just who and what I am dealing with here and I will handle it accordingly. After all, instead of my request to you of obtaining this jerk’s IP, you just protected the jerk, that says a lot, like you! You are a joke!

Date: May 09, 2019 09:08PM

President Trump, thank you for all your hard work in helping save our Country, I love you and pray for the support of you and yours, I know first hand what it feels like to be attacked constantly. Stay strong!

I want to warn you of John Bolton and many other swamp jerks in DC who are out for themselves. I was at the Marind barracks at 8th & I, in DC when I heard Bolton referenced him, Gen. Krulak and his beautiful wife, Zandi Krulak as a “Ménage a Trois”. Shortly afterwards Bolton was without his job and gone, as he should have been and should be now. He has no class, unprofessional and egotistical. Please Protect yourself Mr. President in all you do, you are surrounded by sharks!

I love America and I love my President, thank you, sir, for all you do for our country!

Posted by: davidblumeburg ()
Date: May 10, 2019 12:30PM

Good Afternoon Colonel, what years did you serve and what organizations did you command? Light Bird asking here

Semper Fidelis

Posted by: Fairfax Spunky W ()
Date: May 11, 2019 12:58AM

“davidblumeburg”, I know you are not a “little bird” or anything close. I know because you have done this before, Sneed! You have asked me this question before and even harass and accuse me of not being what I know, as a pure crazy person would do. Grow up! A real officer would not post like you, so practice more. But you still won’t trick me. lol! lol! lol!

Date: July 04, 2019 07:45PM

Our President made a home run today and Democrats are crying their eyes out because they do not stand a chance in 2020. 4 more years for President Trump!

The celebration today for our military is just what we the people needed to see and hear and thank you President Trump for making this great day happen today! America is the best and I am so proud of our country, military and President!

Date: July 07, 2019 12:48AM

Knowing about the Deep State now, how can you not know about 9/11 and so much more evil???

Date: July 08, 2019 01:52PM

9/11 (2001), was the catalyst to get America into the Middle East where we are still in 2019. It was a General who once tried to run for The President’s office who kept asking why the Pentagon was now getting our military set to fight and destroy several countries in the Middle East which we have knocked down several like a bowling pen already. We had never had those plans to invaded so many countries in the Middle East before someone (a particular country in the Middle East) targeted our military command in Tampa with over a decade of socialite partying with their agenda and money.

If anyone in that area paid attention then you would know a lot of good Officers were terminated of their important military jobs through one way or another in order to bring on less. Less intelligent commanders are better manipulated and paid off. Have any of you noticed how many more Generals are fired, hardly any as with most elites now, no accountability any where. But research online how many Generals were forced to retire, reduced in rank or written up ending their careers. Our current ranking military is not worthy of our greatest men and women as they were in D-Day, God love them! If our military can be controlled by outside interest to their advantage then we, our entire Country, is in big trouble! This is what keeps me awake at night, the unnecessary harm and death of our biggest assets, our people, our military men and women.

I love our country and our people and our military should always have our people’s best interest in mind, not anyone outside of America should put our people in harms way unless voted on in the best interest of America and its people. Afghanistan and Iraq was an agenda that our Deep State set up and those involved should be shot because a lot of very good people died for bogus reasons. None of our great men and women are expendable under greed, promotions, money and power, our greatest assets in America need our greatest Officers and nothing less is worthy.

I am being slandered within the military for speaking out this way and their agenda wants you to believe I do not like the military? I love our military and I don’t want any of our great men and women to be lost as a result of incompetence through any way, shape or fashion!

I have worked in every military branch of DOD with clearances, the fact that some idiots would try to slander me and my career into NOT loving our military is a crime, a lie and an agenda help me, help you! I hate lying Jerks!

Date: July 08, 2019 04:22PM

For the record Afghanistan is not a country and wasn’t when we invaded that state so why have we been there so long for such a backwards place? The poppy! Money! Resources! America has lost a lot of our good men and women in Afghanistan and for almost 20 years now and why are we still there? Russia could not tame that area of the word and they left with their tail between their legs, is pride worth fighting for or something else? America should just go ahead and take over Afghanistan and Iraq for all we have invested by now, same as Mexico and a few other smaller areas below.

Talking about Mexico and all the illegals taking root in my country, America have you noticed how many illegals are being hired left and right? About 15 years back I was told by an illegal working as a Fairfax County police Officer for over 20 years that he wanted to “ “F” me, steal everything I had and then kill me!”. I reported this to Fairfax police along with a lot more from mainly illegals and all the reports disappeared. That never just happens! The illegal police officer that threatened me with a MS-13 thread ended up going to prison for child porn, he was also a soccer coach and a pedophile.

I found that a lot of illegals in the police, military, federal government and more have an agenda and are working it at our cost. Almost every one harassing me are illegal and working for the man against our American citizens.

Since the Deep State is working with illegals and illegals will do anything for money they will think nothing about killing and attacking American citizens. Now, I know I am not the only one aware of this fact but for those who have not wrapped their minds around this truth I want to bring it to attention, because it is very real and we are and have been under attack within our own home.

Over 20 years ago illegals working as teachers in CA made a point of informing every one possible about their intentions of taking America back for them. You don’t hear those things as much as then, instead you see it happening!

America is being taken over as we speak and there are much more than 11 mil illegals in the US. Most American citizens are just distracted from our invasion by just trying to make a living. Don’t be fooled into complacency!

Date: July 10, 2019 01:16PM

Back about 15 years ago when Annandale was flooded with illegals on Hummer and right off the beltway, 236 (correct me if I am wrong) where the 7/11 was loaded with illegals. I made the mistake twice have not locking my car doors at that 7/11 and at least a dozen jumped into my car and they would not get out and the police did not care, same thing happened at McD’s Up the same street and when I called 9/11 a woman told me to give the illegals my Lexus.

At that time hundreds of illegals flooded that area like animals in the Wild-Wild-West! I saw a lot of crazy behavior during that time, drunk illegals trying to get into cars of kids and their moms, having sex on the streets, a lot of drugs changing hands and a lot of fighting. I saw groups of illegals told to meet in arranged areas for instructions and then a party. When they got drunk these illegals would laugh and yell about how they planned on taking back their country in America and they hate America. These MS-13 would train young kids on how to steal from citizens and what to take and take no more than 250 bucks each time. I saw a lot because illegals thought I was just an OWL.

I heard so many different illegals repeating this same issue of taking over our country and I believe this is an agenda not just from illegals, but elites, our government and Congress! Why would Dems hate Americans, citizens, veterans and drain our money for illegals? Illegals sale drugs only to citizens never to their own for an agenda. La-Familia raped, attacked and made porn off of only black and white babies to destroy their souls and these illegals pretended to be Christians that believed God supported anything they did in their effort to get their country back to them. That is insane and unhinged but they are working their plan and they have help.

Notice how there is a pattern of denying America to be our own American country? This effort and more is evidence that elites want a race war where they expect to be on top after their evil efforts. We must not fight one another but seek the source instead. The fact that most of the proof supporting what I have said, especially about La-Familia, has disappeared shows a pattern of much more truth altered for an agenda. We are under attack and it is and will get a lot worse, this is why they want our guns so badly, stay strong!

Date: July 12, 2019 01:47AM

Well Puerto Rico has once again been exposed for their criminal activity and stealing our money for their own greed from the construction money targeted to help that much needed country and their people. Some things never change and as long as America keeps sending our money to 3rd world countries without over sight our money will continue to be stolen from purposed intended. Anyone with any brains knows this should be expected as it always does, so why not except accountability at the gitgo?

Our American Citizens lost millions of our money when plane loads for of money was sent to Afghanistan with no oversight, so why was that allowed to happen? I am sure there was an agenda but it was for others and not in the best interest of America. Where are the smart, intelligent people in our government now? I know we have better and deserve better so they are missing on purpose, and we deserve answers, a lot of them!

The FBI did send 100 agents to Puerto Rico over a decade ago to clean house because they were selling social security numbers to illegals, more crimes and stealing our money. Do you notice how you don’t hear all that? I heard it back then on the news but you will be lucky if you find it now since the agenda is to destroy truth so better to spread confusion and distraction, as evil does.

Where are all the good, trustworthy and honest people these days, they seem to also disappear. It is easy to be evil no strength in that but give me a good person and they will these days be attacked and killed, no wonder they are so few. I know they live, God bless and protect them all, it takes guts to be good! Your reward will be great through out eternity, I promise!

Date: July 12, 2019 06:28PM

Illegals want and believe they are on a mission to take ownership of America as I mentioned here previously. Illegals like to drink and most like to talk, a lot especially about making America broke which they are assisting by quickly entering our country with the help of Democrats and some Republicans, sadly!

Bankrupting America seems to be a combined agenda in order for the middle class to be destroyed while American elities and foreign take control of our country. Illegals, no matter what they think they are getting will be better than where they came from and will accept it. But American citizens will and are being killed because we know better and threaten the agendas. Don’t believe it? Look at the big corporations and Teck supporting the democratic and they make it known that illegals are taken better care of than Citizens, veterans and military. I thought it said a lot about the DOD Gen who was fired by Trump not that long ago who helped the Amazon owner buy out the Washington Post? Since when does a military General get involved in media? If you think the Deep State is limited then look again! We are in deep shit, now, and have been for decades.

Date: July 21, 2019 12:57PM

Do really want to know why after 2O years+ Democrats have reversed their song and dance about illegals and our border along with some weak Republicans? Money, money from elites, corporations and those wanting to destroy America and the middle class. If the middle class is required to pay illegals and immigrants instead of the corporations who hire illegals instead of Americans then it is a double win for corporations, because they will save money hiring only illegals and no citizens while destroying our citizens in the process. Elites and corporations pay Congress to serve them and no American citizens which is treason! Look at the weak Republicans, like L. Graham, from SC, after mueller reported his weak, fraudulent case on our President after cheating and wasting the people of almost 40 mil for nothing and Graham promoted himself saying he would get to the truth, has he? No, Graham is a weak gay who has basically done very little if that. America can not afford weak, little spineless people in Congress or anywhere. Have you ever seen any gays be heroes? No! There’s a reason for that they too are weak. Why do you think these same folks in Congress want America flooded by gays, illegals and more weak worthless people who are not worthy of being in America and attacking our citizens? Our America is under attack and ignoring our people and country for greed and votes. When has Congress done their job recently for the people that was worthy? Congress is wasting our money, citizens and country while in the pockets of Corporations and everyone else but the American citizens left paying them. Have you noticed that Corporations now support Democrats and Democrats support them? Why would it
matter to Corporations now supporting killing babies? Corporations are now fighting the cause of Democrats because they are in bed together against American Citizens! This is treason!

Date: July 22, 2019 02:30PM

Have you noticed how our media is no longer news of interest any longer? Some saw it first during CNN and like channels about the wasted 40 mil. of our money by Mueller plus several years of nothing done by Congress. This is outrageous that Congress has done nothing of importance and most all are a waste to the American citizens, 20 or 40 years ago that was not the case as bad as now.

I recall watching several news channels a few decades ago when it was reported that they were not allowed to report or say certain things and words. In fact, it was reported that news would no longer be their focus but that was what kept our country in check which is not being done now across the board. I noticed this after 9/11 that everything changed down hill. Have you notice watching something interesting, if you can find it anymore, and see the best part is edited out or the entire show shut down? What organization would alter,screen and change our news information which once was our constitutional right. This is no longer just Democrats, it is across the board. Our constitution is under attack and you know that. The reason so many want everyone and anything into America is to destroy us. We do not have the resources, all in all, to provide. We have only a limited amount of resources and to many people which tells you what? We are already being shown that citizens are treated less then immigrates and illegals who are less intelligent and third world, what’s that tell you? The squeeze is here for us by fat cats. Remember all the research paid and done after 9/11 with recommendations, nothing was done in fact Congress is not protecting our citizens as the 9/11 recommendations would have made us think we would see citizens mattered. If 9/11 was anyone else’s fault other than our own government then why are our citizens under attack like flying into NYC? Have any of you ever read the studies of Engineers from the 9/11 attack on our country? You will never see the sick, evil truth done by our government and military to control us and agendas on the media which is not news but a lie. The deep state showed us how a President voted for was and still is undermined and attacked, that is treason. If those involved against President Trump are not criminally charged with no accountability as with the financial crisis in 2008 then what will that tell you? Accountability is only for the little people not fat cats, watch and see! The sites that were many back in 2008 about men being so violent and dangerous at almost 100% has vanished, along with a lot of other good information, why? I think you know, and we are set up for devastation unless we take a stand now. As time goes by our chances twiddle and our kids will never know real freedom nor will anyone be stronger or smarter than now.

Date: July 22, 2019 02:47PM

For clarification those sites I spoke of was HHS and NIH along with more that our money was used to study by our government for the research that was disappeared. The research done within our government with our money is disappearing not to mention other important treasures.

Date: July 22, 2019 03:27PM

For grins and giggles I was on Facebook recently after years of not bothering. I happened to send someone I knew a friend request as it instantly responded “Cancel”. That surprised me because before when I made a request it would take some time for others to naturally see the request and then respond but this response was no longer available to my friends it was decided by Facebook. I knew I had been shadow banned which is why I left Facebook and while I will again. I should have known their tactics when every now and then I will pop in and find repeated questions and feedback from Facebook which I ignored. Before I left Facebook I filled a complaint and gave them a prediction, I told them that they would lose their numbers, interest and strength. If Congress was smart they would eliminate Facebook, Google and Amazon, but they won’t because those companies belong to you know who and watching you is 1984 in real life. Congress is not going to do their due diligence because American citizens are their target and we are their slaves, being forced to pay for our lack of freedom.

America was the only country in the world with a good, strong middle class and the elites with the rest of the world do not want it anymore because of evil and nazis. There are others who support and desire America to be strong as once and they also fight against nuclear energy and weapons for a very good reason. Man is to stupid to do the right thing and we know that, look where in 2019 we as a society have arrived, what a joke, we as a race can do better than this and it better be or we will lose it! Instead we rape women and kids for money as if we live centuries ago. Everything we do is seen and we all must atone for everything, if not, we will pay! A reckoning is coming and evil will be destroyed due to your ego and greed. Women can save us if allowed but men, in general, won’t allow our salvation despite how needed.

Date: July 22, 2019 08:01PM

Up until the 70’s gays were not allowed to openly work within the give government for the same reason Islam was not allowed to move within our country much less allow their religion here. Do you think we are better now as a result of allowing those things now? I do not, in fact I think women and children have been harmed more as a result and see the disparity directly in relationships to the change for gays, Islam, immigrants and illegals embraced within America.

Prior to allowing so many to openly accept dysfunctional and third world countries into America we, our military, protected women and children in other countries because it was the right thing to do for years. Now our own activitie military are hurt or killed for doing the right thing while their commands don’t even care about our own if doing the right thing nor helping the most vulnerable which at one time that would have been a given! Things are changing and not in the right way and that is costing us. Commands and senior officers turned their eyes to righteousness because of money and greed. There is one country that expects us to do what they want and need at all times regardless of doing the right thing and believed in raping young kids, which is evil and only acceptable by third world countries because they are ignorant and they need to be educated not the other way around. America is a great country for a great Godly reason and to falter from that will kill us and destroy America. There once were many great Godly Senior officers in our rankes but they were purged for the agenda of those who also wants us and have us in the Middle East, where we have no business!

We must get back to our country and avoid anyone who tries to turn us off our course for America, because our course is the right course for our God given people. If we do not stand strong then our society will fail and that is not who we are or meant to be.

Look at the many General ranks who have lost their respect and position, while many have been ignored due to one reason or another, but they all control great men and women who deserve better leadership for the good of us all. I ask you to remember and never forget the “USS Liberty” and ask yourself could it happen again or had it already and continues.

America would be much better off without flooding our country with undesirables. I think based on the outrageous raping of our kids by the Catholic Church should warrent them being forced out of our country. What good have they done in comparison to what bad and evil they continue to do and have no remorse, that’s arrogant evil. I know all churches are capable as are all humans but what all the Catholic Church has done is tremendous and they rape kids mainly by gays, while gays want to say that is not true, but it is same as their believe that gays are born as they are. NOT, gays are raped more than not where they then chose to be gay. That proves gays are mentally unhinged and dangerous. I think the real reason that the Catholic Church helps illegals to get into the US is because they need them for the money even though they are operating crimes against America and they do not care, a lot like illegals not caring to break the law entering America. Plus the kids of illegals are easy marks. All the Catholic Church, Gays, government, CIA (MK-Ultra) need a flow of kids to achieve their agenda. There is a reason so many kids and women are allowed to be used for sex within America without stopping it which could easily be done but is ignored same as drugs! As long as all this evil is not stopped then we are all responsible and will be judged accordingly.

Date: July 23, 2019 09:26AM

For over a decade now the CDC could not keep a director on staff and that should tell everyone a lot. All federal sponsored agencies should be examined thoroughly for the truth, like what was going on at the CDC that directors were bolting out of that Federal agency? You can bet it is not good.

What about the patents on marijuana currently over 40+ with the Feds? Why would our government refuse to remove marijuana from the #1 drug threat while holding such patents? Maybe money and giving their only 2 research companies outside the agency competition. The government talks out of both sides of their mouth. On one side they say weeds has no medical value but gains more patents indicating otherwise.

Now think about this. We are in 2019, almost 2020, at this point in our life would you not think by now with all our abilities, intelligence and desires we as a country would have us excelling beyond where we currently arrive? I read that cancer could be cured except that it would cut into the profits of those getting more money off of donations, sick and insane but happens. Could this be part of why those with a conscience bolted out of CDC? Is our government on the take as well? We would know that by looking around you.

Currently our government will make synthetic weed to be used but not natural weed because of the THC. THC is not the same amount as those using naturally back during Woodstock days, it is now over twice those amounts and altered in ways that is no longer natural or healthy. Uping the THC I assume is for money but is it better? I am thinking we are being set-up and through my experience I wonder when has my government done something in my best interest...
I see a government that allows illegals flood our country working for corporations while it costs us, while Gaslighting us to think we owe it???

Don’t be surprised to see yourself paying our government for weed that is destroying you. What if you could use natural weed with only a fraction of THC could it help you, cure you, give you insight that helps you and others? If so, don’t expect our government to allow said weed for your use. If you knew, were aware and used strength within yourself then our government could not control you and would consider you a threat, even though you are not.

Our bodies have more abilities than we know and our government wants it that way. Weed was made by God for His reason and what if we were meant to know much more than being controlled, isn’t that slavery? This way of life can be much better and war, fighting and AI is not who we are meant to be, we are capable of much better, seek it!

Date: July 24, 2019 01:34PM

After 9/11 what resulted? We American lost more of our constitutional rights and freedoms as if it was planned as an agenda. Look at the planes that hit in NYC, it looked like nothing more than “Holograms”, to achieve an agenda which would require American investments and intellect, nothing that would comes from cave filled people from third world countries. For what it’s worth my sociopath X, who is CIA and a USMC Combat Engineer Officer spent a lot of unusual time in NYC prior to 9/11 and he is as evil as they come. JS!

After 18 years since 9/11 the Freedons of American citizens are losing more while illegals and everyone other than American citizens are gaining at our loss, does this not cue you into something weird and bizarre? After 9/11 where third world people from the Middle East were able to get drivers licenses was an issue but 18 years later illegals get licenses and more without any ID you and I need? These freaks coming from who knows where can now fly without any ID or papers while just walking into our country of America like Congress has lost their minds and more. To go that 180 of one another within 18 years or less tells me we are being played, and I know I am not the only one seeing this insanity. They are expecting us to shut up and get along while our rights and freedoms are under attack right here, right now, and only getting worse. The longer we allow being under attack the longer we lose.

There are only a few compared to American citizens working this agenda to their benefit and they are stupid and arrogant, mostly men, and we need our own game plan, because we are on our own and our rights, freedom and constitution is being subverted.

I think the reason after years of not accepting Islam into America and reversing that now is an agenda to push their way of life. They want to take over America take away our rights especially women and kids which you see now and progressively getting worse for decades now. AOC+3 would never have been voted into Congress if we had less crazies in our country now as once. In order to protect America we must limit and vet those coming here and for decades no one was doing their job at protecting our country and citizens and it needs to be addressed, yesterday. We do not need all the crazies from third world countries in our country now or ever. America has been doing great and will which is proven by all the world wanting to come to America and that’s gotta stop, yesterday! America is the greatest nation in the world and there is an agenda to put an in to us with the help of a lot of evil American greedy citizens, which just need to die due to treasonous behavior. France took back their country once, difficult but hard and necessary.

Build that wall, now! Hire more ICE and others! Kick Soros out of America he is no good for America and treasonous. Put the FBI on his ass and catapult him outta here! Thank you for all your great service for America, we love you!

Date: July 25, 2019 03:21PM

Ever wonder how crazy things have gotten in America these days? Calling real men “racist” in order to put them down from who they are which is racist on them saying such. Think about this thought because a huge agenda is at work here and as with Mueller’s recent exposer you will eventually see the truth.

If you rape a child they are predisposed to being gay and/or a pedophile which makes it much harder if possible to be who you were born into this world to be as God intended and planned. Men are the ones who generally rape others and care about their own desires and ego over anyone and everyone else as if they consider themselves God. This is mental derangement and our world is full of this epidemic while the powers that be want to brainwash normal people into accepting those mentally deranged people as accepting, fight it, for the best interest of our society and country.

There is a concerted effort to open up our doors in America to allow any and all in despite that these illegals are from third world countries who have very little education. They are accustomed to their men raping women and children without a thought and especially the Middle East. In fact gays are being promoted to come to America as with everyone else, why? I’ll tell you why, because people who are abused, raped, attacked and mentally deranged are more easily controlled. For years I always knew America was under attack from many different agendas but our society is under attack silently and our government is aiding it along, not to help it as most would in view of an huge epidemic but destruction is the aim. If you protect our people as our government is required to do then our people will get stronger, happier and excel but you can not easily control good, solid, strong American people. Think about MK-Ultra, Catholic Church and many others working together toward this aim of weakening and undermining our brightest and best, where would America be if we attacked our best assets? We are under attack and you are being brainwashed into undermining your own destruction for generations to come. As we speak now, this is an ongoing agenda and actively done in our face, quietly evil.

When you rape a child they more than likely will do as they were done to and most of the times it is done through families and it is cyclical from one generation to another for centuries. If no one talks about this then nothing gets better and it continues to grow and destroy us all in silence. I know first hand what this sick and evil behavior destroys us from within while trying to keep the secret, please do not for your best interest and that of your kids and forward. This epidemic needs our attention and exposing the truth where you can is a great start for us all. It is not for the weak at heart because evil does not like the light on them and that is our best weapon. Be strong and surround yourself with like minded support you will never cure pedophiles it is not possible and it is documented to be true so distance yourself from both gays and pedophiles because most gays are pedophiles which is how they became gay, generally. A small percentage of gays may be born gay but they want to believe they were all born that way and that is no true, do your homework if you must. If all gays were born as gays then wouldn’t that also be an epidemic that no one speaks of as well? The epidemic is pedophiles. Ever wonder why you do not see gay heroes? They are as once noted in medical Psychology books that gays are basically mentally deranged. But to suit the need of an agenda books were altered to promote insane acceptance. I know several doctors while very old were while young supporting
views contrary to gays and gays targeted these doctors out in order to change their reports and decisions while very old and susceptible. Gays are very deviant, in general, supporting their way of thinking is their aim at all cost. Gays will target women to use them like going out clubbing the women draw men in and gays pounce on them, I have seen this happen time after time. Gays will not be truthful about their gayness and marry a woman for their own use like raping their kids. I saw one gay who married a woman just to kill her after a few years for her money. Her kids do not get anything their mom intended because of their gay step-dad got it all while harassing their mom into signing over her assests before she was killed. Everyone can be evil but in my experience all I have ever seen were gays and gays on the down-low. I share my experience to make you aware and to think and protect yourself and those around you. My brother set me up to meet and later marry his gay friend, as they were both gay and I had no clue. For 27 years I was used to enhance the career of my husband. They both tried to kill me and they are very good liars, too. Look out for sociopaths, gays are full of them.

Good luck!

Posted by: dave111 ()
Date: July 25, 2019 04:40PM

Does OP know stolen valor is a felony offense?

Pretending to be a USMC Colonel is a felony.

Posted by: Hello Meade clown ()
Date: July 25, 2019 05:29PM

Prove it Meade! Since you can not prove what you say here because all you can do is lie then you have commented slander and I have already notified my attorney where is yours? I don’t intend to stop with all your slander toward me either. It is not my nature to be mentally unhinged as you and lie about anything.

Posted by: KRayons--- ()
Date: July 25, 2019 06:52PM

Who is this " Marine Colonel " ?
Admin discharge - probably army section-8 E2

Pages: Previous123AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 3

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.