HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I don't care if I miss 10 paychecks It will be worth it to shut down Trump's retarded wall idea!
Posted by: A Fed 2 ()
Date: December 22, 2018 02:54AM

I have plenty of money in savings and I am going to enjoy this Trump shut down even if I don't get paid. Fuck Trump and his stupid wall idea.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I don't care if I miss 10 paychecks It will be worth it to shut down Trump's retarded wall idea!
Posted by: A dumb Lib ()
Date: December 22, 2018 03:14AM

yea, cause a secure border is such a crock of shit

Re: I don't care if I miss 10 paychecks It will be worth it to shut down Trump's retarded wall idea!
Posted by: sinker8 ()
Date: December 22, 2018 03:29AM

A dumb Lib Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> yea, cause a secure border is such a crock of shit

I hear ya but the wall would never have been finished anyway and even if it was it would be ineffective. The pablos would just find another way in.

Date: December 22, 2018 03:50AM

Looks like a bunch of folk from the office want to go snowboarding and drinking at Whitetail for 4 days. This is going to be so much fun!!!

Posted by: Enjoy it while you can ()
Date: December 22, 2018 06:13AM

Having lived through the stupid Gingrich shutdowns in 1995-96, I would say that it will be indeed be fun to be off for a while, but assuming your work ever intrigued you at all and that you have actual networks of friends and contacts in and around the job, you will eventually become anxious to get back to work. It's not at all like being retired, where you pull all those plugs and build whole new worlds.

Date: December 22, 2018 07:51AM

Enjoy it while you can Wrote:
> Having lived through the stupid Gingrich shutdowns
> in 1995-96, I would say that it will be indeed be
> fun to be off for a while, but assuming your work
> ever intrigued you at all and that you have actual
> networks of friends and contacts in and around the
> job, you will eventually become anxious to get
> back to work. It's not at all like being retired,
> where you pull all those plugs and build whole new
> worlds.

I enjoyed the previous shutdowns in the 90s too. Your comments are incredibly stupid.

Posted by: only whites will have to work ()
Date: December 22, 2018 07:55AM

60% of those affected by the shutdown are considered 'essential' and will have to work anyway. I hope Trump refuses to provide back pay to anyone who didn't have to come in. Shutdowns need to mean something besides a vacation for non-essential slugs.

Posted by: Poor fellow ()
Date: December 22, 2018 08:10AM

A Fed 2 Wrote:
> I enjoyed the previous shutdowns in the 90s too.
> Your comments are incredibly stupid.

I'm sorry that you ended up in some dead-end nothing-burger sort of a job. If you'd had more talent or had worked harder on the way up, you might have been able to do a little better.

Date: December 22, 2018 08:36AM

only whites will have to work Wrote:
> 60% of those affected by the shutdown are
> considered 'essential' and will have to work
> anyway. I hope Trump refuses to provide back pay
> to anyone who didn't have to come in. Shutdowns
> need to mean something besides a vacation for
> non-essential slugs.

You're right! I never expected any pay in the previous shutdowns but I always got it. Missing a few months or even years of pay would be no problem for me but some of the younger people I work with do not have much in savings and are practically living paycheck to paycheck. I know they must be worried right now but really, if you don't have at least 6 months pay in savings you are a complete loser.

Posted by: angle grinde ()
Date: December 22, 2018 09:55AM

Trumps 25 Billion Dollar 'slat fence' 18' high spiked fence is a fucking joke. Id be surprised if it takes 10 min with an angle grinder or 2 min with Jaws of Life to open a passage through it. It wont work and it will take 5-10 years to complete. 2000 miles covered with 18'spikes. Literally the dumbest idea to come out of DC in forever.

Posted by: Obunghole ()
Date: December 22, 2018 09:59AM

angle grinde Wrote:
> Trumps 25 Billion Dollar 'slat fence' 18' high
> spiked fence is a fucking joke. Id be surprised
> if it takes 10 min with an angle grinder or 2 min
> with Jaws of Life to open a passage through it.
> It wont work and it will take 5-10 years to
> complete. 2000 miles covered with 18'spikes.
> Literally the dumbest idea to come out of DC in
> forever.

Boarders aren't stupid, forcing Americans to buy insurance is.

Posted by: wall jumper ()
Date: December 22, 2018 10:49AM

Man lift drones are now available for less than 10k and they are getting cheaper all the time. They can jump the wall in a flash and can be flown by remote control so no flight training is required.
Attachments:
c7bf28fa841afd4ede4d82b6b01404a31_m.jpg

Posted by: Be a man... ()
Date: December 22, 2018 10:56AM

Obunghole Wrote:
> Boarders aren't stupid,

'Boarders' and 'borders' are two different things.

> ...forcing Americans to buy insurance is.

LOL! You WILL need healthcare, and you WILL need to pay for it. Forcing you to carry coverage is no different from forcing you have federal income tax withheld from your paltry paycheck.

Posted by: The Dizzy Dream ()
Date: December 22, 2018 11:25AM

"Well, if you wait a moment more, it all becomes clearer..."
Attachments:
Wall3.jpg

Posted by: 7W47T ()
Date: December 22, 2018 12:32PM

Are you paid biweekly? 20 paychecks would then be almost a whole year!

Since Congress guarantees your back pay, even if you didn't have cash saved up to live for that long, you can be that some entity will loan you that money at a really good rate. Think of all the money they could make loaning to zillions of federal employees who are guaranteed to have the cash on a fairly predictable date!

Yeah, I would like a year's paid vacation, too!

I would get a temporary job during part of that time, something amusing, and wind up with almost a double-paycheck for the year!

Windfall!

Now go pretend to cry because orange man bad.

Posted by: NotABraiwahedLibtard ()
Date: December 22, 2018 12:33PM

If walls didn't work they wouldn't have been in use for the last 5000 years. What group of invaders of our southern border are carrying a genset so they can use angle grinders and jaws of life? Honestly, you liberals get dumber every time you try to say a wall won't work. And man lift drones? LoL, I hope you didn't pull a muscle thinking that one up. That is an amazing display of stupidity,meh icy is normal when liberals try to "think". This is no different than enforcing DWI laws. We are never going to get rid of drunk drivers so why bother with check points on the weekends to try and catch them.

Posted by: Laughing out loud... ()
Date: December 22, 2018 12:54PM

Headline — GOP supports drunk-driving.

Posted by: Enlightened Words ()
Date: December 22, 2018 12:55PM

Posted by: Thinker ()
Date: December 22, 2018 12:56PM

When we get a half inch of snow and OPM says essential personnel only and 700,000 people stay home that's called a clue.

Posted by: DJK ()
Date: December 22, 2018 12:59PM

Posted by: not fake news ()
Date: December 22, 2018 01:34PM

A Fed 2 Wrote:
> I have plenty of money in savings and I am going
> to enjoy this Trump shut down even if I don't get
> paid. Fuck Trump and his stupid wall idea.

News flash for you,
Trump's wall never had a chance and it never will. We may add on to the existing fencing and walls but there will never be a wall all the way across the border. Government shutdown or not the wall never had a chance in hell.

Posted by: "I'm going along with it Anyway" ()
Date: December 22, 2018 02:03PM

Posted by: Dumfuq libtard ()
Date: December 22, 2018 02:11PM

Be a man... Wrote:
> Obunghole Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Boarders aren't stupid,
>
> 'Boarders' and 'borders' are two different things.
>
>
> > ...forcing Americans to buy insurance is.
>
> LOL! You WILL need healthcare, and you WILL need
> to pay for it. Forcing you to carry coverage is
> no different from forcing you have federal income
> tax withheld from your paltry paycheck.

Forcing Americans to purchase insurance from the government is unconstitutional. Insurance IS NOT HEALTHCARE!
Obama also had the IRS fine those that did not pay the federal government for insurance. That's criminal.

Thank God president Trump undid all of that and reduced the oppressive, totalitarianism liberal slave tactics to control the people. Thank God president Trump is fighting to give our country back to Americans.

Posted by: care health ()
Date: December 22, 2018 02:21PM

The healthcare penalty is still in place for 2018 those who forgo health insurance for 2018 will still face a penalty. The penalty for not having health insurance this year is $695 per adult or 2.5 percent of household income, whichever is greater.
Trump did nothing about the healthcare penalty till 2019.

Posted by: Kennedy voter ()
Date: December 22, 2018 08:02PM

care health Wrote:
> The healthcare penalty is still in place for 2018
> those who forgo health insurance for 2018 will
> still face a penalty. The penalty for not having
> health insurance this year is $695 per adult or
> 2.5 percent of household income, whichever is
> greater.
> Trump did nothing about the healthcare penalty
> till 2019.

Trump did pretty much nothing except talk shit.

Posted by: 3rgesd ()
Date: December 22, 2018 08:18PM

gerrymanderer2 (OP) posts several lies on ffu daily - many think he's a fx co gov worker who is getting paid to do it for false DNC democrat "advertising"

LYING COMMUNISTS WTOP says feds are being force to work without pay

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/3022017.html

Posted by: Number One Deplorable ()
Date: December 22, 2018 09:58PM

We're on the same page here.

I don't care if you miss 10 paychecks, either!

You and all of the parasite government employees.

In fact, I don't care if you miss 100. Actually, that's not true. I would love to see all of you leeches miss 100 paychecks. If you're not essential, then we don't need you and - $20 TRILLION in debt - we can't afford you, either.

However, I hear that they are looking for folks with your qualifications and work ethic at the McDonald's drive through window. Good luck!

Posted by: govt employee2 ()
Date: December 23, 2018 04:47AM

Number One Deplorable Wrote:
> We're on the same page here.
>
> I don't care if you miss 10 paychecks, either!
>
> You and all of the parasite government employees.
>
> In fact, I don't care if you miss 100. Actually,
> that's not true. I would love to see all of you
> leeches miss 100 paychecks. If you're not
> essential, then we don't need you and - $20
> TRILLION in debt - we can't afford you, either.
>
> However, I hear that they are looking for folks
> with your qualifications and work ethic at the
> McDonald's drive through window. Good luck!

We will be back on the job soon, after a nice little break. Now be a good bitch and keep paying those taxes on time. Thanks!

Date: December 23, 2018 06:56AM

Dumfuq libtard Wrote:
> Forcing Americans to purchase insurance from the
> government is unconstitutional.

Really? How do you account for 50+ years of Medicare?

> Insurance IS NOT HEALTHCARE!

It's what PAYS for health care when you need it. I thought everyone knew that.

> Obama also had the IRS fine those that did not pay
> the federal government for insurance. That's criminal.

Under what statute would I find that spelled out, I wonder. The courts have tended to understand the free-rider problem, and to recognize that universal care requires universal contribution.

> Thank God president Trump undid all of that and
> reduced the oppressive, totalitarianism liberal
> slave tactics to control the people.

After endlessly boasting over how quick and easy it would be to repeal and replace the systems that Republicans decided to call Obamacare, Trump failed to accomplish either one, earning a final 'thumbs down' from John McCain. I bet he's laughing at you still.

> Thank God president Trump is fighting to give our country
> back to Americans.

He's fighting harder for Russia, Turkey, Iran, ISIS, and Saudi Arabia. Worst President Ever! No contest!

Posted by: Laugh laugh laugh ()
Date: December 23, 2018 07:09AM

> However, I hear that they are looking for folks
> with your qualifications and work ethic at the
> McDonald's drive through window. Good luck!

So you applied and didn't get the job. That's not surprising at all.

Posted by: DOC ()
Date: December 23, 2018 11:15AM

Rooms at Whitetail are filling up. Book now!

Posted by: Crossed tips ()
Date: December 23, 2018 12:29PM

It's Christmas week, dummy. They were booked a long time ago. Nine of their twenty-three trails are open today. All machine groomed. 18-inch base. Take it or leave it.

Posted by: DOC ()
Date: December 23, 2018 12:31PM

Crossed tips Wrote:
> It's Christmas week, dummy. They were booked a
> long time ago. Nine of their twenty-three trails
> are open today. All machine groomed. 18-inch
> base. Take it or leave it.

No shit? Are you retarded or something?

Posted by: Crossed tips ()
Date: December 23, 2018 01:05PM

Multiple graduate degrees. Multiple connections to the leisure industry.

Posted by: dug them ()
Date: December 23, 2018 03:05PM

A Fed 2 Wrote:

You should not talk about your boss that way. You might get fired.

Posted by: George Fucking Washington ()
Date: December 24, 2018 12:08PM

wall jumper Wrote:
> Man lift drones are now available for less than
> 10k and they are getting cheaper all the time.
> They can jump the wall in a flash and can be flown
> by remote control so no flight training is
> required.

Yeah, a wall would be useless and a huge waste of money that we dont have anyway.

Posted by: Wake up call... ()
Date: December 24, 2018 12:27PM

dug them Wrote:
> You should not talk about your boss that way. You might get fired.

Feds can only be fired for cause, not at will or whim.

Posted by: planner ()
Date: January 05, 2019 07:23AM

Fuck these federal workers that have no savings to live off. If you are a grown ass adult you have to have at least a years pay in savings. People who have no money in savings should be left out on a rock to die.

Posted by: Urine Idiot ()
Date: January 05, 2019 07:42AM

Be a man... Wrote:
> Dumfuq libtard Wrote:
> -----
> > Forcing Americans to purchase insurance from
> the
> > government is unconstitutional.
>
> Really? How do you account for 50+ years of
> Medicare?
>
> > Insurance IS NOT HEALTHCARE!
>
> It's what PAYS for health care when you need it.
> I thought everyone knew that.
>
> > Obama also had the IRS fine those that did not
> pay
> > the federal government for insurance. That's
> criminal.
>
> Under what statute would I find that spelled out,
> I wonder. The courts have tended to understand
> the free-rider problem, and to recognize that
> universal care requires universal contribution.
>
> > Thank God president Trump undid all of that and
> > reduced the oppressive, totalitarianism liberal
> > slave tactics to control the people.
>
> After endlessly boasting over how quick and easy
> it would be to repeal and replace the systems that
> Republicans decided to call Obamacare, Trump
> failed to accomplish either one, earning a final
> 'thumbs down' from John McCain. I bet he's
> laughing at you still.
>
> > Thank God president Trump is fighting to give
> our country
> > back to Americans.
>
> He's fighting harder for Russia, Turkey, Iran,
> ISIS, and Saudi Arabia. Worst President Ever! No
> contest!

You must be extremely retarded. How can one person be so wrong on everything?

Posted by: Lost in the wilderness ()
Date: January 05, 2019 08:41AM

planner Wrote:
> Fuck these federal workers that have no savings to
> live off. If you are a grown ass adult you have to
> have at least a years pay in savings. People who
> have no money in savings should be left out on a
> rock to die.

No one has a year's pay saved up when they start out. That's a long-term goal and the wisdom of pursuing it is in any case not well established.

Back in those halcyon days of the GOP in 2008 meanwhile, we had 800,000 people being laid off per month. It was a disaster, and more and more, the shutdown is becoming one as well. And for what? An unstable person's child-like imaginations about a wall? What have we become here anyway? It's just ridiculous.

Posted by: TDS clouds your judgement ()
Date: January 05, 2019 08:47AM

It was Trump's #1 campaign promise. It's what got him elected. Of course he's going to fight for it. If it would make you feel better, then, if he decides to declare a national emergency and build it with other funds, we can send all the feds back to work. Everybody wins.

Let's get behind this important and necessary infrastructure project and keep America great!

Date: January 05, 2019 08:50AM

Urine Idiot Wrote:
> You must be extremely retarded. How can one person be so
> wrong on everything?

I am easily smart enough to note that you could think of no actual point to raise here. There were certainly several made back before Xmas that you could have tried to take up, but you failed to address any of them, preferring just to babble away like the simple hapless stooge that you are.

Posted by: LOL... ()
Date: January 05, 2019 09:07AM

TDS clouds your judgement Wrote:
> It was Trump's #1 campaign promise.

What happened to "Lock her up!"

> It's what got him elected. Of course he's going to fight for it.

His 'fighting for it' does not make 'The Wall' a good idea nor does it alter the underlying waste and stupidity of the proposal. Bozo-in-Chief is only trying to ward off increasing paranoia by patching up his battered ego.

> If it would make you feel better, then, if he decides to
> declare a national emergency and build it with other funds,
> we can send all the feds back to work. Everybody wins.

There is no actual provision in law for such a plan, meaning that any attempt at it would immediately be tied up in the courts where if would founder for years.

> Let's get behind this important and necessary
> infrastructure project and keep America great!

Let's face the simple fact that the whole thing is a racist partisan boondoggle proposed and pursued by a complete idiot.

Did you enjoy his 'History of the USSR in Afghanistan' lecture as well?

Posted by: TDS clouds your judgement ()
Date: January 05, 2019 09:28AM

LOL... Wrote:
>
> What happened to "Lock her up!"
>

That wasn't a campaign promise. It was a chant that his supporters did when he mentioned her (you know, his opponent in the election). All Trump ever said he'd do to Hillary is have her server debacle investigation reopened.

>
> His 'fighting for it' does not make 'The Wall' a
> good idea nor does it alter the underlying waste
> and stupidity of the proposal. Bozo-in-Chief is
> only trying to ward off increasing paranoia by
> patching up his battered ego.
>

Walls work. He didn't hide during the campaign that he was going to get a wall built. He won. So he's going to do what he can to fulfill that promise. Your lame ad homenim name-calling is non-persuasive.

> There is no actual provision in law for such a
> plan, meaning that any attempt at it would
> immediately be tied up in the courts where if
> would founder for years.
>

Actually, there is a provision in the law for such a plan. The president can declare a national emergency whenever he wants to. There are limits on what he can declare an emergency for and how long an emergency last without Congressional approval, but an invasion at our southern border is not within those limits.

Sure, it would go to the courts and be tied up for years. But he has the power to do it. And he has the power to redirect military spending for construction projects needed during a time of national emergency without Congressional approval.

> Let's face the simple fact that the whole thing is
> a racist partisan boondoggle proposed and pursued
> by a complete idiot.

Better yet, let's face the simple fact that the border patrol and ICE both support a wall. The CBP is made up mostly of Hispanic Americans. So is ICE. No racism there. And again with the stupid name-calling. Do you have even one fact to support your emotional screeds?

>
> Did you enjoy his 'History of the USSR in
> Afghanistan' lecture as well?

Didn't hear it and not really interested in it so I guess I'll never know.

Posted by: sammy. ()
Date: January 05, 2019 09:37AM

planner Wrote:
> Fuck these federal workers that have no savings to
> live off. If you are a grown ass adult you have to
> have at least a years pay in savings. People who
> have no money in savings should be left out on a
> rock to die.

You would be surprised to see how many Americans have less than 10,000 dollars in savings. I don't know how people can sleep at night with so little money saved up.

Posted by: HAMMER ()
Date: January 05, 2019 09:44AM

Yeah walls don't work

Tell Israel and the Vatican that, stupid

Posted by: lefty ()
Date: January 05, 2019 09:49AM

HAMMER Wrote:
> Yeah walls don't work
>
> Tell Israel and the Vatican that, stupid

Walls can work. We just don't need one. We need bridges.

Date: January 05, 2019 10:43AM

Build the wall.

And then keep the evil POS federal government workers shut down anyway.

Win/Win.

Making America Great Again! Imprison Trump for Lying about the Wall.

Posted by: hheec ()
Date: January 05, 2019 12:13PM

Sue nancy pelosi for creating a slush fund by intentionally stalling pay checks.

Posted by: TDS doesn't exist save for Trump ()
Date: January 05, 2019 12:53PM

TDS clouds your judgement Wrote:
> Actually, there is a provision in the law for such
> a plan. The president can declare a national
> emergency whenever he wants to. There are limits
> on what he can declare an emergency for and how
> long an emergency last without Congressional
> approval, but an invasion at our southern border
> is not within those limits.

You are as stupid as you are easily bruised. Nowhere is there any power for the President to reallocate appropriated funds on anything like the scale or scope he has claimed to intend. He is blowing hot air out his flabby ass and would be sued silly immediately upon taking any such step.

> Sure, it would go to the courts and be tied up for
> years. But he has the power to do it.

LOL! It would perhaps be a better thing for him simply to resign. He actually does have that power.

> And he has the power to redirect military spending
> for construction projects needed during a time of
> national emergency without Congressional approval.

You are again confused between actual powers and mere short-term emergency authorities. And an actual emergency of course does not exist at this time.

> Better yet, let's face the simple fact that the
> border patrol and ICE both support a wall. The
> CBP is made up mostly of Hispanic Americans. So
> is ICE. No racism there. And again with the
> stupid name-calling. Do you have even one fact to
> support your emotional screeds?

The fact that you are an oft-wounded loser should count for something, as should the fact that the ethnicity of those serving in ICE or CBP is complete legal nothingness. Only a foolish and desperate dumbass would have resorted to posting such a silly thing.

> > Did you enjoy his 'History of the USSR in
> > Afghanistan' lecture as well?
>
> Didn't hear it and not really interested in it so
> I guess I'll never know.

Too bad. It was priceless in a 'Village Idiot' sort of way. It left many who did hear it agape, agog, and utterly dumbfounded. But you seem comfortable with ignorance in many areas, so one more may not hurt you much. Still, I wouldn't go bringing it up at cocktail parties if I were you.

Posted by: Clean up your act ()
Date: January 05, 2019 12:59PM

HAMMER Wrote:
> Yeah walls don't work. Tell Israel and the Vatican that, stupid

Use of a word's different contexts in the same argument is a logical faux pas.

Posted by: I am not amused ()
Date: January 07, 2019 07:41PM

A Fed 2 Wrote:

I call bullshit. Government employees are too stupid to have anything in the bank. Be concerned that your true source of income (welfare) might be impacted.

Posted by: Not possible ()
Date: January 07, 2019 07:46PM

sammy. Wrote:
> planner Wrote:
> -----
> > Fuck these federal workers that have no savings
> to
> > live off. If you are a grown ass adult you have
> to
> > have at least a years pay in savings. People
> who
> > have no money in savings should be left out on
> a
> > rock to die.
>
>
> You would be surprised to see how many Americans
> have less than 10,000 dollars in savings. I don't
> know how people can sleep at night with so little
> money saved up.

Libtards maybe but not Americans.

Posted by: Wom ()
Date: January 19, 2019 09:05AM

A dumb Lib Wrote:
> yea, cause a secure border is such a crock of shit

Its just a waste of money.

Posted by: Wall.Climber ()
Date: January 19, 2019 09:11AM

wall jumper Wrote:
> Man lift drones are now available for less than
> 10k and they are getting cheaper all the time.
> They can jump the wall in a flash and can be flown
> by remote control so no flight training is
> required.

Something, something...a fucking ladder.

Date: January 19, 2019 09:15AM

Two down; eight to go.

Can we hear 100 paychecks?

Posted by: Wom ()
Date: January 19, 2019 09:22AM

]
Attachments:
617_2369996098195423232_n.jpg

Posted by: commerce4 ()
Date: January 19, 2019 09:26AM

> Two down; eight to go.
>
> Can we hear 100 paychecks?

Only one check missed so far dumbass. Next Friday will make it two checks.

Date: January 19, 2019 09:41AM

commerce4 Wrote:
> Number One Deplorable Wrote:
> -----
> > Two down; eight to go.
> >
> > Can we hear 100 paychecks?
>
>
> Only one check missed so far dumbass. Next Friday
> will make it two checks.

ONE??!??

You mean these good-for-nothing fuggers have only missed ONE paycheck???

From all the crying you see on the major networks, you's think these fuggers haven't been paid in months.

Unbelievable.

Posted by: direct deposit. ()
Date: January 19, 2019 10:11AM

Funny thing is all the govt workers are going to get paid eventually.

Posted by: Fuck off, you retarded derp ()
Date: January 19, 2019 10:26AM

> ONE??!?? You mean these good-for-nothing fuggers have only
> missed ONE paycheck??? From all the crying you see on the
> major networks, you's think these fuggers haven't been paid
> in months.

Another dumb-as-shit post from the forum's biggest asshole.

Posted by: Yo, feeble folk... ()
Date: January 19, 2019 10:29AM

direct deposit. Wrote:
> Funny thing is all the govt workers are going to
> get paid eventually.

Some will, some won't. But until then, it will all be a bit like having your head held under water.

Posted by: Final word - I win! ()
Date: January 19, 2019 10:29AM

No worries. Trump will end the madness this afternoon.

We got our wall!

Date: January 19, 2019 10:31AM

Fuck off, you retarded derp Wrote:

> Another dumb-as-shit post from the forum's biggest
> asshole.

LOL at the triggered little snowflake.
Attachments:
MAGA_Hat_Red.png

Posted by: Laugh laugh laugh ()
Date: January 19, 2019 12:00PM

^^^ Typical mindless performance from an organ-grinder's monkey.
Attachments:
alfred.jpg

Posted by: ;jdfshjf ()
Date: January 19, 2019 12:45PM

A Fed 2 Wrote:

How you LOVIN it now you WHINEY ASS BITCH!!!!!

I'm FUCKING LOVIN IT!!!!!!

Keep supporting those stupid DEMS and you'll lose even more money. Sell all you mommies jewelry and your FUCKING PRIUS, you'll need the money soon.

Date: January 19, 2019 01:45PM

I figured it out. I can miss 44 paychecks (just shy of 2 years) before my short term savings is depleted. But of course I will just get another job should the shutdown last into the Summer. I have friends who want to hire me at a couple different places. Thankfully there will be no loss of my health insurance coverage unless I resign.
I voted for Hillary but had I known I would get this sweet vacation I would have voted for Trump.

Posted by: Hmmm... ()
Date: January 19, 2019 01:51PM

If you are one who would consider a layoff to be a ‘sweet vacation’, those friends who want to hire you might be making quite a big mistake.

Posted by: Herp Derpswell ()
Date: January 19, 2019 04:07PM

Attachments:
wall1547146575392.jpg

Posted by: dsfgfdg ()
Date: January 19, 2019 04:33PM

Herp Derpswell Wrote:
> ..

COMMONSENSE EXCLUSIVE....

and a Torch will cut it …
and Explosives will cut it …
and a Bulldozer will breach it …
and a 18-wheeler can damage it …

This falls under, NO FUCKING DUH!!!!

Posted by: Lost at sea... ()
Date: January 19, 2019 04:42PM

So, how does a wall “work” again?

Posted by: Like this....... ()
Date: January 19, 2019 05:13PM

Lost at sea... Wrote:
> So, how does a wall “work” again?

It works by triggering snowflake faggots such as yourself. So far, it's working marvelously.

Posted by: Smarter than a Liberal... ()
Date: January 19, 2019 05:19PM

Lost at sea... Wrote:
> So, how does a wall “work” again?

A wall/barrier works to deter or slow advance as part of layered defense. Nothing can stand on its own. Anything made by man can be destroyed by man. Which is why a layered defense is required. The barrier expands the area that a set number of people can realistically patrol.

Did you really think it could stand by itself and fix all problems?

Date: January 20, 2019 07:05AM

Hmmm... Wrote:
> If you are one who would consider a layoff to be a
> ‘sweet vacation’, those friends who want to
> hire you might be making quite a big mistake.

Not really Son. I have skills beyond anything someone like you could even imagine.

Posted by: Your grandkids are happy now ()
Date: January 20, 2019 09:19AM

A Fed 2 Wrote:

> Not really Son. I have skills beyond anything
> someone like you could even imagine.

I glad to see your skills of sucking dick is going to finally get you somewhere gramps. You grandkids must be proud to see you're finally able to apply your gift for money and not just abusing them.

Posted by: George Fucking Washington ()
Date: February 06, 2019 08:41AM

A Fed 2 Wrote:

You are a true patriot!

Posted by: the lies still don't work ()
Date: February 06, 2019 09:24AM

a lying man....Wrote:
Dumfuq libtard

>
>
> the systems that
> Republicans decided to call Obamacare,
>
>

The democrats were already calling it obamacare when in 2010 pelosi said with a straight face(most likely frozen from all the Botox) "we need to pass the bill in order to find out what's in it". Only after the socialist DNC run press were unable to hide how bad of a bill obamacare really is did they stop referring to THE signature legislation of obama's 8 year administration as obamacare. It was late 2014 when the law started to be called the ACA in a pitiful attempt to not tarnish the name of the great socialist saint that is obama.

Posted by: I am not amused ()
Date: February 06, 2019 09:26AM

dsfgfdg Wrote:
> Herp Derpswell Wrote:
> -----
> > ..
>
> COMMONSENSE
> EXCLUSIVE....
>
> and a Torch will cut it …
> and Explosives will cut it …
> and a Bulldozer will breach it …
> and a 18-wheeler can damage it …
>
> This falls under, NO FUCKING DUH!!!!
>

So we adopt a no exceptions policy on illegal aliens and Democrats. Send them back to Mexico and build a DMZ modeled on the one in Korea to keep them from returning.

Posted by: Stop...Pay Toll ()
Date: February 06, 2019 10:23AM

Asshole. People and commerce must cross the border in massive numbers every day. This is apparent to all except extremely stupid people, of whom we plainly have way too many around here.

Posted by: Sorry ass loser alert... ()
Date: February 06, 2019 10:33AM

the lies still don't work Wrote:
> The democrats were already calling it obamacare
> when in 2010 pelosi said with a straight face(most
> likely frozen from all the Botox) "we need to pass
> the bill in order to find out what's in it". Only
> after the socialist DNC run press were unable to
> hide how bad of a bill obamacare really is did
> they stop referring to THE signature legislation
> of obama's 8 year administration as obamacare. It
> was late 2014 when the law started to be called
> the ACA in a pitiful attempt to not tarnish the
> name of the great socialist saint that is obama.

110% WRONG on all counts. The GOP invented the term Obamacare in a grossly failed attempt to ridicule the program, this despite its having been developed not by Obama, but by the broadest possible spectrum of stakeholders.

As for Pelosi's comment, if you had paid any attention at all, you would have known that it was a lament over all the baseless right-wing noise about 'death panels' and the like that was sucking up all the space and making it impossible to have an actual discussion of what really was in the bill.

All that just goes to show what a badly failed stupid-shit you are.

Posted by: Yhbb ()
Date: February 06, 2019 09:33PM

angle grinde Wrote:
> Trumps 25 Billion Dollar 'slat fence' 18' high
> spiked fence is a fucking joke. Id be surprised
> if it takes 10 min with an angle grinder or 2 min
> with Jaws of Life to open a passage through it.
> It wont work and it will take 5-10 years to
> complete. 2000 miles covered with 18'spikes.
> Literally the dumbest idea to come out of DC in
> forever.

Your outrage would mean more if you were in black face.

Posted by: XXX You Lose ()
Date: February 06, 2019 09:47PM

Sorry ass loser alert... Wrote:

> 110% WRONG on all counts. The GOP invented the
> term Obamacare in a grossly failed attempt to
> ridicule the program, this despite its having been
> developed not by Obama, but by the broadest
> possible spectrum of stakeholders.

False. It was much earlier during the primary run and not by the GOP.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2011/10/who-coined-obamacare/335745/

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.