HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: David J Baucom
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: March 26, 2011 08:33AM

instead of bitching about the cops, why dont you use all that energy (and apparent pent-up rage LoLz) to go down to Richmond and get some laws changed?

just sayin.................................

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/26/2011 08:34AM by Gordon Blvd.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: restricted ()
Date: March 28, 2011 05:11AM

I definitely heard about that girl snitching in the past. I dont think she has snitched in a year though so i wouldn't worry. my friend said that she heard about kelly snitching in the past but idk it might have been a lake braddock rumor, god i hated LB. but if you are worried then do not call her. if you need her number you can reach her at 571-226-6134

Posted by: KELL KRON/WILDFLOWER ()
Date: April 07, 2011 12:17PM

Once again... I figured out the person texting me all that kinky stuff wasn't a cop. I found out batman was someone I know texting me playing games.

The Fairfax County Police Department has been nothing but extremely sweet to me from wen i got arrested march 2009-present. They are not dueschebags. They are good guys doing their jobs.

10 foot Donkey Dick is Richia Ingenito. I thought
it was the cop who arrested me for my 2009 distribution charge but
its Richia Ingenito. Richia Ingenitos boyfriend is a scumbag.
I met Chris Vega about 3 months ago. The first time I met him
I smoked him out on 2 blunts and bought him beer. While smoking
I told him about my family problems. He facebook requested me
and somehow got my number. About 2 weeks after meeting him
he asked me for an ounce. I said okay because I knew his girlfriends
family and I didn't think anything bad was going to happen.
I was told when I met Chris that he was homeless and suicidal.
I was supposed to meet up with Chris tues 8th to go the my
dudemans house and get an ounce. I told Chris it was going to be 450.
He said he would smoke me out and I was going to make 20 bucks off of it.
My mother and I got into a fight that night so I turned off my phone.
She had called the cops on me.The next day Chris texted me saying he
wanted an samething and his girlfriend was going to be throwing down half. I shoulda
asked where the money was coming from. I hit up my dudeman
and asked him for an ounce he said str8. I hit up Chris around 730
and he said where r u and i told him near saratoga and he said meetme
near west springfield. it took him an hour to get from rolling to south run area.
sketch but i was thinkin about money. i was going to get 5 gs for 10 bucks
a pop at my dudemans house. chris rolls up in richias car but hes not with
richia. i get in the car and look in the backseat. i had 145 bucks on me
NO WEED NO DRUGS just 145 bucks, an ipod, a grinder, a scale but no weed.
I got in the car and some dude in the backseat punches me then
puts a gun to my head and i try to open the door. the doors open. dude in
backseat starts pistol whipping me and is like stop resisting.
im almost out of the car. my timberland boots were on the asphalt.
i was being held in the car by my hair at this point. chris was like
"get her purse".. once dudes grabs my purse im released from the hold.
my cellphone falls out in chris's car and i called 911 at some random
townhouse.

chris is in jail and his girlfriend is upset that he got caught
so she is going on facebook and fairfax underground and talking shit.
She is bored now that her lover is in jail so she is talking shit on
the internet. She is too scared to talk shit in person so she does
it on the internet... GROW UP.. U aren't 15.. Ur like 20 years old.
Ur boyfriend is a lowlife scumbag for doing that.. I was nothing
but nice to him..

RICHIA -- I ONLY FUCK A GUY IF I REALLY LIKE HIM/REALLY KNOW HIM. I HAVE BEEN IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE FOR LIKE A WHILE NOW. I LOVE HIM SOOOO MUCH. The love I have for him you will never experience that feeling. He is my everything. i LOVE HIM UNDERCONDitionaLLy. I don't give a fuck about netthing or anyone but him. I would die for my love. AND DONT EVEN TRY TO GUESS WHO IT IS BECAUSE U DONT KNOW HIM.

I DONT FUCK RANDOM DUDES DUMB BITCH. I AM EXTREMELY TYTE AND SOMETIMES SCARED OF THE DICK. PAIN IS PLEASURE BUT ONLY IF I LIKE THE GUY. I HAVE MADE DUDES IM GETTING TO KNOW WAIT 3 YEARS BEFORE THEY EVEEN KISS ME.

UR A DUMB BITCH THAT DOESNT KNOW SHIT ABOUT ME AND U NEED TO GROW UP AND STOP TALKING SHIT ON FFX UNDERGROUND. UR SCARED OF ME OBVIOUSLY THATS WHY U DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO SAY NE OF THIS TO MY FACE. U BLOW UP MY CELLPHONE THEN I CALL UR HOUSE PHONE AND IM LIKE STOP CALLING ME AND UR LIKE "WUT THIS IS MY HOUSE PHONE" AND IM LIKE BITCH I DONT CARE STOP CALLING MY CELL PHONE..

UR A DUMB BITCH THATS OBSESSED WITH MY KELL KRON.. JUST LIKE ALL THE OBSESSED GUYS.. STOP BEING A SCARED FAT ASS CUNT. STOP TALKING SHIT ON THE INTERNET LIKE A 7TH GRADER.. EVEN IN 7TH GRADE IF I HAD A PROBLEM WITH SOMEONE ID TELL THEM TO THEIR FACE.. I REMEMBER IN ELEMENTRARY SCHOOL TELLING A BITCH HOW I FELT ABOUT HER TO HER FACE ON THE PLAYGROUND..U GOT SOME NERVE GOING ON FFX UNDERGROUND TALKING SHIT.. GROW UP U DUMB ANNOYING UGLY FAT ASS BITCH..

Alot of people talk shit about me. Then they get to know me
and realiZe the bitter and jealous ignorant haters were wrong ~

Date: April 07, 2011 12:30PM

ive never been a snitch and never will snitch.. but if my phone dropps in my car and u just pistol whipped and if i dont call 911 ima bleed to death then ima call 911..

Richia/10 foot donkey dick -- u only say i dont make ne money because ur boyfriend only got $145 bucks out of me lol. bitch ive robbed people of 700 bucks before.. i robbed skinny of 470 bucks.. MEOW :) and i didnt have to pistol whip them and then hold them in my car by their hair and cop a charge in order to rob them haha.. get some skills.. if ur getting caught up ur obviously not sneaky enuf..ur a weak ass bitch thats y ur scared to say ne of this to my face..
FUCK OFF

Date: April 07, 2011 12:42PM

Wouldn't even stop to talk to the average kid
The type of latina I'd sit and contemplate marriage with
Fuck the horse and carriage shit, her love was never for hire
Disciplined, intellectual beauty's what I desire
Flyer than Salma Hayek or Jennifer Lopez
Everyone told me, kickin' it to her was hopeless
At first I just thought, she didn't mess with broke kids
The thug niggaz always talking about, how they smoke kids
But the rich-sniff-coke kids got no play
"I'm not even interested" is what her body language would say
Everyone around the way, gave up trying to get in it
It didn't matter how good your game was, she wasn't with it
On the block, bitches was jealous, but wouldn't admit it
Talk shit, and deny to everyone that they did it
'Cause they regreted the long list of niggaz that they let hit it
And no one ever gave them shit except McDonald's and did-dick
Smoking weed with thoughts of envy, whenever they lit it
She smoked intelligently and they bit it, always trying to copy
But when they tried to use her vocab, they sounded sloppy
She had a style, all her own, respectful and pure
I was sick in the head for her, and there wasn't a cure ~

Date: April 07, 2011 12:52PM

I have had rumors spread about me since 7th grade... it gets quite annoying. it is either a jealous bitch or a bitter guy starting the rumor.. Don't believe everything you hear because most likely some WEAK ass bitch twisted it around trying to ruin my reputation... im not weak like them.. take that into consideration when u read these posts fellow NOVA neighbors..

Bitter and jealous ignorant haters like to talk shit about me then other people get to know me and realiZe the bitter and jealous haters were wrong

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: April 07, 2011 12:59PM

You sound like the type of person I have absolutely zero interest in knowing. Thank you for making this abundantly clear.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: wut??? ()
Date: April 07, 2011 01:49PM

KELL KRON/WILDFLOWER Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have had rumors spread about me since 7th
> grade... it gets quite annoying. it is either a
> jealous bitch or a bitter guy starting the rumor..
> Don't believe everything you hear because most
> likely some WEAK ass bitch twisted it around
> trying to ruin my reputation... im not weak like
> them.. take that into consideration when u read
> these posts fellow NOVA neighbors..
>
> Bitter and jealous ignorant haters like to talk
> shit about me then other people get to know me
> and realiZe the bitter and jealous haters were
> wrong

WTF? No one cares. Get off your high horse.

Posted by: kell kron/wildflower ()
Date: April 07, 2011 02:06PM

10 foot donkey - i dont fuck random guys that i think are hot. i like to get to know a person really well before i fuck them. i have made dudes wait 3 years before even kissing them. FUCK OFF DUMB BITCH.

mr.majesto - i dont give a fuck

wut - read earlier posts

Date: April 07, 2011 02:07PM

im getting off the internet..if neone posts under the name kelly flynn, kell kron, or wildflower its not me..

Date: April 07, 2011 02:22PM

i just posted under the kell kron forum defending myself from all these bullshit accusations and rumors. now i am getting offline. if i return u will kno when its genuinely me.

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: April 07, 2011 02:31PM

I'll hold my breath.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: KRAM :) ()
Date: April 13, 2011 04:41PM

Ok soooo my friend just called me saying Kelly Flynn is talking about me on fairfax underground and sent me the link. Ok well let me say this because I didn't even go look at any of this shit thats being said above ima just post a comment since someone is saying my name on this shit. Look I donno why the fuck you'd talk about me on here I see that you are obbsessed with me or something. When i saw you at the gas station you had nothing to say to me so why are you talking about me on here and saying that i am talking on here? I dont go on these websites I have a life thanks I work or am with my boyfriend or friends or family. Thanks but anyways...what are you talking about you did your time this n that this n that?? Sweetie no one went to court. you were like in 8th grade i was in 5th you did it because your psycho but besides the point Where do you get this i had a lawyer like what? You did it at OKM pool in front of people and you got fired from your job. But anyways...grow up how old are you ??? Your like 2 or 3 years older then me right? So why are you talkign about me and about things 7 years ago....havent you grown up yet. I heard your setting people up now too. shame on you girl shame on you.

Posted by: THE REAL RICHIA INGENITO ()
Date: April 13, 2011 04:51PM

This is the REAL Richia Ingenito, i have never been on this websight.. then for my homework assignment for my english 112 class it was to GOOGLE your name see what you find and write how society can fuck your name up basically...well i guess im going to get an A on this paper cuz this is what i found...i met kelly once i read everyones post and had no idea the type of reputation she had. im about 3 years younger than her and dont live in the burke area or have any friends besides my 2 cousins who attended LB (who would never chill around this girl)...Yes it is in the process this supposed story about my boyfriend committing this crime with some other dude. do i hate her for it ? No. because although i'm young i was raised in a respectful italian family and know if this did happen to her the only thing i could really be upset about is her pressing charges and being a snitch. i agree with her that she needed to call 911 for injury's. but to put someone in jail for somthing that they didnt do is horrible. you can see in her description chris vega never touched her or hurt her it was the man in the back seat and yet she still wants him to suffer behind bars for what 145 dollars? i make that in one night the hard way busting my ass waitressing and u put someone away for years over 145? and injurys that didnt last and wernt made by him. usually i would ignore somthing like this but i am the only one to defend chris. Not only because i love him and i dated him for along time but hes already being treated like an animal in fairfax thanks to kelly and he is not here to defend himself or his name so i will. Everyone has hard times in life, and there is an underlying issure that cause you kelly to act a certain way i do not look down out you for that and i do not knock your hussel because agqain i do not know you, but if you have such a hard life i do not see why you have to give someone else a worse one with contiuing with somthing you know deap in your heart he did not do. do not take your depression or anger out on someone who does not deserve it there are better and easier ways to get your way. Karma infact will make your life worse than it is. seriously God bless you.

Posted by: KRAM :) --if im on here ud know sweetie id let you know its me jenny..or kram so yeah! ()
Date: April 13, 2011 05:07PM

Another thing right quick......because now i just skimmed through this kind of. Wowww there is alot of really immature people on here. All ima say is Kelly keep my name out of your mouth, i dont know why you even said my name??? I don't even talk to anyone from this area and have my own life and friends so I mean why the fuck even mention my name?!! I see you still get hated on so I guess thats why you bring my name up because you think I care about you. I dont know about you or anyone else but Im not about the bullshit and Im not about talking shit and Ive grown up alot since I was younger so there for Ive changed my life around I dont do this dumb shit I see people do these days I just get a random call about my name being put out on fairfax underground but kelly flyynn and im like lls i gotta peep this joint at. I just saw you not long ago at a gas station with my boyfriend like if you have a problem with me then why didn't you say something? I don't like you because I have my reasons but Do i give a fuck about you or talk about you or even think about you or anything no...What i think about every day is working, saving, getting my apartment, my future plans, college, my debts to my family, and then w.e else issues or probs i got going on that arnt little high school bullshit. I Agree with Skinny totally because it is True, I personally can say i dont know who is a snitch besides 2 people that have personally set me up Sandeep And Kristina Claassen. I have had my jail time as an adult and been introuble because of KC dumb bitch ass snitch ass hoe. But see her...she set me up so her charges got nolli proc ....Snitches dont get charged and get let go. Us who suffer Pay JAIL TIME, COURT FINES, ASAP FINES, AND HAVING A RECORD that fucks with your future plans! Thats all i have to say. Stop talking about me. I dont do drama If you have a problem with me come to my face and lets talk or w.e the fuck you tryna do. Other then that My life is nice and drama free has been for awhile besides the whole KC seeting me up and court shit that happened. SOOOO I dont personally dont need this. ANDDD Who even gets on this fuckign website ?? LOL wtf!

Posted by: Fix ()
Date: April 13, 2011 05:09PM

Fixed

Posted by: Cdub ()
Date: June 28, 2012 09:01AM

So, i got caught up with this weasely cocksucker Baucom about 10 years ago.

He had his hooks in this dude i worked with for some more serious shit. I did some biz with him, 3 separate sales that he kept ramping me up on. I feel way stupid because he wasn't that good an actor for an Undercover.

Finally after he didn't smoke with me, i cut him off and didn't get him the half pound. Saved me some serious time pulling back like that. As it was the fuck could only stick me with one felony charge out of 3....impatient at his job this one, he jumped the gun with the arrest warrant.

The reason i hate this fucker is because he works to entrap people, he doesn't just catch them doing wrong (which i have no problem with)...no, he tries to get down in the grimy with you and get you to do more stuff, and worse stuff than the normal level you operate on. If you sell quarter bags, he tries to get you to sell QPs. If you sell OZs, he tries to get you to sell elbows...and then he hits you back for all that buy money at the end.

He's a damn criminal masquerading as a cop. He's 6'3 wears almost mullet length hair, rocks a little goatee, and has dual earrings....wears a cap most times....will talk about going to the beach with his girl alot. Reveals little about himself. He's a scumbag, he likes to hang out in bars and attach himself to rowdy parties of young dudes where he can connect with one guy and his buddies won't notice the addition. Drove an SUV to our buys, but he probably has access to multiple cars.

Then he pulls you in the room and offers to put you to work....whatever you do, don't do this (per my lawyer, they never let you out, and you are in constant danger, because again he wants you moving up ladders not bringing him ozs)..

I hope he thinks he's making a difference, because otherwise i'm not sure how he sleeps at night. Police are LOSING the war on drugs, and spending all our taxpayer $$ doing it....think of the Police force like the Washington Redskins, wallowing in futility. He's going to die ugly one day, and his God is going to shake his head and tell him he belongs down in the fire with the other snakes.

Weaksauce fucker ruined my life....i'm a college educated office worker with a lot to offer, but my scarlet letter has cost me countless opportunities...and for what? Smoking a little herb, passing on smoke to a few friends? When this asshole rolls around shooting people, and gets decorated. Ridiculous world we live in.

Posted by: Victory ()
Date: June 28, 2012 08:43PM

A few comments:

1.) You're a convicted felon. Didn't he win? Does it matter if you were convicted of one or three? Once you're a convicted felon the damage is done.

2.) I think you have the wrong definition of entrapment. Entrapment is conduct by a law enforcement agent inducing a person to commit an offense that the person would otherwise have been unlikely to commit.

3.) You were a weed dealer. You sold weed to a cop three times. No brainer...

4.) How is this guy a criminal if he is out there locking up criminals?

5.) Reference the tax payer's money: You had to pay back what he paid you, so didn't the tax payers get their cash back? If there were no drug dealers the tax payers wouldn't have to worry about this guy spending our money. Interesting concept right? You still with me?

6.) What's weaksauce mean? Just so I will know in the future.

sincerely,
tax payer

Posted by: cdub ()
Date: July 08, 2012 07:24AM

Not a weed dealer....more of a facilitator. You can't make money selling the amount of kind bud i was passing on...maybe a free sack, that's it. But it sounds like you're morally opposed to weed, but probably not alcohol or cigaretteres, right? You still with me?

Catching someone selling weed on a street is one thing, or shipping it on a boat...but trying to infiltrate a group and pretend he's friendly is despicable. It's a waste of time...for all the time he puts in, the taxpayers get little in return. It may not be the definition of entrapment by law, but it's still a low form of existence. Much lower than smoking a little dope and helping out friends.

He didn't do anything to me but categorize me on paper and force me to take a little break from smoking. I still do what i want...i'll never pass on weed as a favor again though, so lesson learned...don't do favors for "friends" of friends.

And if you don't think the country/state/county/city you live in wouldn't be better off decriminalizing weed and taxing it in order to balance budgets then you are devoid of logic and your credibility is shot. Do you think that because i sold about $2100 total dollars of weed that i am somehow not a taxpayer as well, that i am not subject to the same payroll taxes as you?

Do yourself a favor and think of a time a police could have helped you or a friend, spent more time looking into an ACTUAL CRIME, instead of sitting on some kids house who just wants to get baked and play a few video games....

I didn't keep the money...like i said, i passed it on...but i got stuck with the bill...he should've traced the $, it was in his hands...if he wanted me to keep track of it, he should have told me he was a cop and it was taxpayer money....

And finally, you mental midget, your final question is laughable: How is the guy a criminal if he's out there locking up criminals? There is a whole cottage industry in TV and Movies built around the supposition that EVERY police force is littered with corrupt cops....why do they have Internal Affairs divisions if every cop is pure? You're just so stupid. And call me a felon, it's fine, part of my rich tapestry, bitch...

Why did Baucom call all those people in the dead "bookies" phone after the bookie got shot? Not to intimidate them from testifying, but to intimate that he was going to continue to collect on the gambling debts even though the guy was dead maybe?

Listen, i met the dude....he's effective at what he does, but he skirts the edge of the law he's supposed to uphold. That is all. He will burn in hell. I treat people right, and don't act like a sewer rat...i can sleep at night.

Posted by: Victory ()
Date: July 11, 2012 08:35PM

Interesting outlook cdub. First, your a weed dealer use what ever colorful descriptor you want. You were still selling weed. Second, you described the guy as an undercover, so busting drug dealers is what undercovers do. Also selling weed is an actual crime. Feeling me yet?

Some advice, movies aren't real, Hollywood also makes movies about aliens. Have you been abducted? If so maybe you have a future on the discovery channel.
I don't think movies project the reality of law enforcement though.

Also my final question wasn't about him being a criminal. I asked you what does weaksauce mean?

I think your mad because you got caught.
For the record alcohol and cigs are still legal, weed isn't.

Also Bigfoot is a hoax...

Posted by: Karma ()
Date: July 15, 2012 12:02AM

He's going to die ugly one day, and his God is going to shake his head and tell him he belongs down in the fire with the other snakes.

Weaksauce fucker ruined my life....i'm a college educated office worker with a lot to offer, but my scarlet letter has cost me countless opportunities...and for what? Smoking a little herb, passing on smoke to a few friends? When this asshole rolls around shooting people, and gets decorated. Ridiculous world we live in.

Karma's a bitch you whiny turd. You knew what the risks were and you got caught, deal with it. My suggestion is that if you ever see this guy on the street, turn and walk the other way. Your asshole post could be construed as a thinly veiled threat. Now go stick your joint-like pathetic excuse for a penis in the office pencil sharpener, Dunder Mifflen Douche.

Posted by: illuminati ()
Date: August 02, 2012 01:26AM

aya chris vega should be in jail for life. richia ingenitos a fat bitch. he got kelly pistol whipped.. richia ingenito u better keep that to urself or imma cme after u.. dumb bitch.. go lose some weight.. go to a gym.. i see u.. u go down gambrill take a left on vogels.. right at the stop sign.. her house is on the right.. bitch imma kill u

Posted by: cherry run snitches ()
Date: August 02, 2012 01:42AM

yo foreal tho.. kelly kron is not a snitch..

she was in jail all of winter.. has been to adc like 6 times.. jdc once..

the cops put in her in jail for no reason.. shes def not suckin ne of them off.. i kno cause she called me askin to get bailed out ... i was like fuk that 600 bucks i duno wen ur payin me back..she does coke..acid..smoke ganja everyday..shes not a crackhead tho.. shes really crucial person...really considerate...smokes ppl out like all the time.. but shes not dumb...shes like the smartest person in the game around.. been that way for like 5 years..

skinnyz a lil bitch foreal tho.. i heard this nigga gettin robbed of 2000 like every other month.. cherry run snitches

Posted by: fairfax dea ()
Date: August 02, 2012 05:13AM

Cherry run is known to have many criminal informants in the neighborhood.

Posted by: Notorious ()
Date: August 13, 2012 01:30AM

ayo k flynn was in jail from nov to feb .. she doesnt blow off cops.. shes worried bout ppl snitchin on her .. kelly doesnt fuck random dudes..

Date: October 20, 2012 03:38AM

i dont give a fuck bout the money richia .. 145 aint shit ..
but nigga and his friend tried to kill kellykron.. and u expect
the streets to let it slide? fuck no .. he obviously didnt know her or
who the fuck she was.. ppl kno not to fuck with kelly kron..
noone cares bout ur 1page essay or ur stupid english assignment..ur a fat bitch
i rob ppl richia.. but ppl who DESERVE IT.. ive robbed ppl over beef .. got themfor 700 bucks.. ive robbed ppl for giving me swag.. i gave jenny kram some bud tht fell on my floor and was all hairy .4 worth for 20 bucks one time.. lollll.. ive robbed ppl for trying to hookup with me when i didnt want it.. but if ur gonna rob someone DONT use violence.. thats what fucked him.. if he didnt use violence cops wouldnt have been involved.. kellys like a cat she get away.. if she wasnt sucha ninja he woulda killed her.. ehhh ive robbed the streets of over 2000 dollars so when sme nigga cmes at her and takes 145.. i can smke that ina night.. ill give u 6 for 145.. 145 aint shit.. u just a lowlife not makin ne money.. dont rob ppl who dont deserve it.. make ur own money.. own hustle.. u dont even know her shes sucha sweetheart.. she bought that nigga beer and smked him out on two blunts.. fat ass blunts too.. gram blunts.. u being contradictory to what u saying in ur post by even going on this website.. so u coming on fairfax underground talking shit makes u look like a lowlife too.. makes u seem so pressed on tht 145 cause u sticking up for him.. ur defending him even tho he almst killed her and u expct ppl to feel bad for u cause ur names ona website? what would have happened if kelly didnt even have money on her? they would have pistolwhipped her for no reason?.. were they trying to rape her? why didnt they want her in the car? where were they taking her? hmmm.. i thought u were his girlfriend.. so he was planning on raping her and cheating on u and ur down? lolll... umm does it turn u on thinkin bout it ? loll... thts nasty tht nigga ugly.. eww bet he have a real small dick too.. kell kron looks like an angel.. why would he do tht to her? do you and him work for the devil? i bet you do.. is chris lucifers lover? aint no way in hell u two r getting into heaven.. i already talked to God bout it.. he says hes gonna decline u at the door and let me just walk in like we at the club or smethin and u still standing in line.. then hes gnna tell u clubs closed.. ;)

Date: October 20, 2012 03:45AM

i dont give a fuck bout the money richia .. 145 aint shit ..
but nigga and his friend tried to kill kellykron.. he obviously didnt know her or who the fuck she was.. ppl kno not to fuck with kelly kron.. noone cares bout ur 1page essay or ur stupid english assignment..ur a fat bitch i rob ppl richia.. but ppl who DESERVE IT.. ive robbed ppl over beef .. got themfor 700 bucks.. ive robbed ppl for giving me swag.. i gave jenny kram some bud tht fell on my floor and was all hairy .4 worth for 20 bucks one time.. lollll.. ive robbed ppl for trying to hookup with me when i didnt want it.. but if ur gonna rob someone DONT use violence.. if he didnt use violence and if he didnt steal kellys purse and if he didnt kidnap kelly cops wouldnt have been involved.. DUH SILLY u almst kill someone cops will get involved..u will go to jail... kellys like a cat she get away.. if she wasnt sucha ninja he woulda killed her.. ehhh ive robbed the streets of over 2000 dollars so when sme nigga cmes at her and takes 145.. i can smke that ina night.. ill give u 6 for 145.. 145 aint shit.. u just a lowlife not makin ne money.. dont rob ppl who dont deserve it.. make ur own money.. own hustle.. u dont even know her shes sucha sweetheart.. she bought that nigga beer and smked him out on two blunts.. fat ass blunts too.. gram blunts.. u being contradictory to what u saying in ur post by even going on this website.. so u coming on fairfax underground talking shit makes u look like a lowlife too.. makes u seem so pressed on tht 145 cause u sticking up for him.. ur defending him even tho he almst killed her and u expct ppl to feel bad for u cause ur names ona website? what would have happened if kelly didnt even have money on her? they would have pistolwhipped her for no reason?.. were they trying to rape her? why didnt they want her in the car? where were they taking her? hmmm.. i thought u were his girlfriend.. so he was planning on raping her and cheating on u and ur down? lolll... umm does it turn u on thinkin bout it ? loll... thts nasty tht nigga ugly.. eww bet he have a real small dick too.. kell kron looks like an angel.. why would he do tht to her? do you and him work for the devil? i bet you do.. is chris lucifers lover? aint no way in hell u two r getting into heaven.. i already talked to God bout it.. he says hes gonna decline u at the door and let me just walk in like we at the club or smethin and u still standing in line.. then hes gnna tell u clubs closed.. ;)

Posted by: paranoid ()
Date: October 20, 2012 04:52AM

good thing she got away.. he almost killed her out of jealousy..

Posted by: national ()
Date: March 04, 2013 04:49AM

cherry run a bunch of bitches

Posted by: Zoe ()
Date: March 04, 2013 04:52AM

Chad mahoney is not a dueschebag. Whoever called him that is a loser.

Posted by: braden ()
Date: July 07, 2013 12:14PM

this David cop is a piece of shit. the fucking police in this country are out of fucking control and absolutely disgusting. You "police" should be ashamed. cops should be held to a higher moral ground than normal civilians, but they're not. instead, because they're a cop, they get to do more things that are wrong and get away with them all

Posted by: N/A ()
Date: August 15, 2013 01:20PM

Dirty Corrupt Cop who is no better than a true common criminal. Deserves to loose his badge based on his conduct over the years. What a disgrace to Fairfax County. I am just sorry that my tax dollars goes to pay the salary of a dishonest corrupt cop like David J. Baucom.

Posted by: Funny guy ()
Date: August 20, 2013 10:30PM

Don't leave us guessing. Tell us about your innocent run in with the police

Posted by: Tootles ()
Date: August 21, 2013 04:39AM

Funny guy Wrote:
> Don't leave us guessing. Tell us about your
> innocent run in with the police

It went down something like this...
Attachments:
funny-police01.jpg

Posted by: Cigarette ()
Date: August 24, 2013 08:33PM

This detective is the biggest crook in Fairfax. He be sleeping with known prostitutes. He kills people because he got wrapped up doing dirt. Then when they were going to let the beans spill on him he kills the guy who was unarmed. He does heroin and coke. He did an investigation on me and he was using heroin and coke during that investigation. Even my lawyer said he's the dirtiest detective in Fairfax. Karma is a bitch. Think about that Boucom when they're fucking you in the penitentiary. I can go for days about all the dirt this guy has done and I'm waiting patiently for his day of judgment. If it don't happen out here it will when he has to answer to God. My greatest satisfaction is knowing that in the afterlife he will pay. You can't get around God Boucom. You might not be able to get around some of the people you crossed. Some of us are very patient waiting for True satisfaction that justice was served on a DIRTY COP.

Posted by: agree to agree ()
Date: August 25, 2013 01:27AM

David j baucom and his wife Kimberly baucom suck. David is from west va. And I don't know about the coke and heroin shit.... but he is a slimy piece of shit...he's even the reason why my father hates cops so bad and my dad is a multi millionaire that reads books for fun .. I think that means that David baucom is a fuck up. He's not going to get fucked in any regards to him getting kicked off the force, and their is no such thing as hell lol. David has two daughters and I was able to see pictures of his whole family one winter when they were all outside. His wife works in the government building and went to via tech

Posted by: cont. ()
Date: August 25, 2013 01:32AM

Since the general kind un violent demographic all feel this way about baucom , there is a chance if he keeps doing dirty things someone will take him out. I believe in god. But God has nothing to do with this. Baucom will slip up because there are over a thousand people who pray on his demise which is intense the power I have

Posted by: Mr GFR ()
Date: August 26, 2013 02:39AM

Maybe I missed it somewhere but....who did this cop shoot and kill?

Date: August 26, 2013 02:35PM

To answer Funny Guys question above. I haven't had a police run in with Det. Baucom. Det. Baucom is famous in Fairfax county for being dirty as many folks have described above. Dirty cops have to be about the lowest form of dirt there is, well except for corrupt County/Commonwealth Attorney's............

Date: August 26, 2013 07:55PM

N/A Wrote:
> To answer Funny Guys question above. I haven't
> had a police run in with Det. Baucom. Det. Baucom
> is famous in Fairfax county for being dirty as
> many folks have described above. Dirty cops have
> to be about the lowest form of dirt there is, well
> except for corrupt County/Commonwealth
> Attorney's............

You really did not answer my question. Several posters here claim he is dirty, ok fine I get that he is a cop that people don't like. Maybe he is dirty. I have no idea, I've never been arrested by him.

However, a few posters claimed he shot and killed somebody and got away with it.

SO...who did he reportedly shoot?

Date: August 27, 2013 12:55PM

Salvatore Culosi is who he had killed. He may not have pulled the trigger but he is just as responsible since there was no need for the way he handled it (just like everything else he handles in life). Fairfax County covered it up and didn't punish Det. Baucom at all. You can read about it here.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2006/05/01/in-virginia-death-penalty-for-gambling/

Date: August 28, 2013 01:19AM

I could see how in some way you may want to say this cop is responsible for the Doctors death due to his investigation BUT to say "he had him killed" kind of makes you seem like a nut case.

The SWAT guy shot and killed the doctor. The use of a SWAT team is decided way above a detectives pay grade. The detective also would not have known or have any control over what SWAT cop was going to be there much less in a spot to shoot the doctor. If you are saying the dirty detective convinced or paid off several SWAT team members to kill the doctor, really? You really think that would happen and nobody else would know? Would it not be easier for the detective to just kill the doctor himself? I mean if he really is as dirty as claimed, he could have just met the doctor somewhere and shoot him and make it look like a drug deal gone bad. No witnesses. He could have even planted evidence framing somebody else. I mean he is a dirty cop, wouldn't he know how to do this?

And what reason would the dirty cop have for killing the doctor to start with? I have read nothing here or anywhere else that would be any motive to off the doc. The doctor was taking bets on sports games. So what was the motive?

Again, not saying this cop isn't dirty, as I have never been arrested by him. But, this was a piss poor example of him "shooting and killing somebody".

Date: August 28, 2013 10:51AM

Beautiful thing about this country is we are all entitled to our own opinions. And no it wasn't a piss poor example, it was just one example that happened to be in the news......but I am not going to feed anymore into a debate about this. And I haven't been arrested by him either but that is not the only way you know someone is dirty. Point made and moving on. Take care...

Posted by: kelly flynn ()
Date: October 14, 2014 11:04AM

umm I'm def not a snitch I just got 6 months suspended license for a possession charge + I was in jail from may 1st-sept 18th

Posted by: legalize it ()
Date: October 17, 2014 09:28PM

Wow!! Here we are.. October was the month Dave met Sal. I think Sal pissed off Dave by saying some stuff like "i hate cops" Or "all pigs should die" as he was trying not to be entrapped and Dave prob. took it as "Ill fucking kill you"

Posted by: cherry run snitches ()
Date: October 19, 2014 07:18PM

cherry run stiches get you again?

Posted by: citizens on patrol ()
Date: December 08, 2014 09:33PM

Hey Mac

Yes Jim

Bet you 5 bucks cavs beat the wiz

ok bet good luck

dead

Posted by: kreay ()
Date: December 10, 2014 01:49PM

Actually Kelly Flynn sold a QP and bought a car.. She only fuck the hottest of the hottest guys. Some girls are kinky and want to feel load drippin all over them if it will please the guy.. Actually Kelly Flynn has been to jail and has hooked up with cops and def isn't a snitch..

Posted by: yeah ()
Date: July 19, 2016 04:49PM

Wonder what this guy and his District Attorney wife are up to these days..

Posted by: fuck12 ()
Date: January 30, 2018 12:16PM

fuck this guy and his bitch ass wife

Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.