HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
David J Baucom
Posted by: Andre Hicks ()
Date: February 06, 2010 01:51PM

FAIRFAX COUNTY POLICE DETECTIVE DAVID J. BAUCOM ORGANIZED CRIME DIVISION. He thinks Marijuana is the devil and anyone who posseses a 1/2 to an ounce is a felon that deserves to serve jail time.. last time i checked marijuana is becoming decriminalized in almost 20 states. Baucom, I wish there were some real hood rat niggers in fairfax county that would shoot back..

"talkin to a beezy on the phone but can't hear her, turn down the umph, so i could hear clearer, i hear sirens get nearer, red and blue lights in my rear view mirror. pull over? nope nope. with a car full of smoke and the trunk full of dope. i hit the gasser, go faster, all you hear is duel exhaust and flo-masters. on a chase i takem, and shakem, a real cutthroat nigga aint no fakin, i scoop aint scared to shoot, and shakem one more time on hot pursuit"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: David J Baucom
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: February 06, 2010 02:04PM

Andre Hicks Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> FAIRFAX COUNTY POLICE DETECTIVE DAVID J. BAUCOM
> ORGANIZED CRIME DIVISION. He thinks Marijuana is
> the devil and anyone who posseses a 1/2 to an
> ounce is a felon that deserves to serve jail
> time.. last time i checked marijuana is becoming
> decriminalized in almost 20 states. Baucom, I
> wish there were some real hood rat niggers in
> fairfax county that would shoot back..

Attachments:
ethug2.jpg

Posted by: P. Tosh ()
Date: February 06, 2010 02:29PM

DJ Baucom is a decorated police officer who has saved countless lives w/his work eradicating drugs in Fairfax Co.

Posted by: andre hicks ()
Date: February 06, 2010 02:38PM

You can arrest me for possessing marijuana but please don't take it personally. It is just a plant and i am not trying to harm anyone or make a profit off it or start a fight over it. It's cool crack down on weed while you still can detectives but don't take it personally. an for the record.. dope is heroin not marijuana

Posted by: Dopey3232 ()
Date: February 06, 2010 02:50PM

Marijuana has never killed anyone by overdose. Same can't be said for legal alcohol.

Posted by: don't snitch ()
Date: February 06, 2010 02:56PM

also, in fairfax county snitches don't get stitches, they get dug out for some hop or a pack of camels playing xbox live, while the person they flipped on sits in jail for a couple months

Posted by: fuzzymunkey ()
Date: February 06, 2010 04:21PM

Andre Hicks Wrote:
-------------------------------------
last time i checked marijuana is becoming
> decriminalized in almost 20 states.

But it's still illegal in Virginia.

Baucom, I wish there were some real hood rat niggers in
> fairfax county that would shoot back..

Why wish that some other idiot do something that you aren't man enough to do yourself?

Dave Baucom is a great guy and one of the best police officers in Ffx Co. PD.

Posted by: dave ()
Date: February 06, 2010 04:32PM

Andre that's an interesting post. Virginia code 18.2-248.1 look it up.

Posted by: andre hicks ()
Date: February 06, 2010 04:32PM

Its cool im just bitter... if you get caught with an ounce in california you are not treated as a criminal.. but getting caught with that in virginia you are treated as a criminal..it is some petty bullshit arresting people for weed

Posted by: mac dree ()
Date: February 06, 2010 04:36PM

And I never said he was a bad officer i think what he does all in all is good

Date: February 06, 2010 04:44PM

Possession with intent to distribute marijuana is a crime. Why wouldn't someone expect to be treated like a criminal.

Posted by: Andre Nickatina ()
Date: February 06, 2010 04:48PM

yeah its a crime for sure im not debating that. I just think the penalties need to be reduced, decriminalized. but 'thinking' isn't going to help the subject. Take care Dave, I am sure many have learned there lesson

Posted by: nickatina ()
Date: February 06, 2010 04:51PM

and I dont wish that 'hood rat niggers' populated this area or had guns on them.. i am glad this is not richmond city

Date: February 06, 2010 04:55PM

I doubt any lessons have been learned, but we'll keep trying. Take care.

Posted by: 40 guzzler ()
Date: February 06, 2010 05:10PM

one more question, if you are sober but drive to the chick-filet in fairfax circle while cracking open a 40 (hurricane or a steel reserve) and drinking a 1/4 of it.. if you get pulled over will you get a DUI if you blow under a .08 ??

Posted by: Ebb84 ()
Date: February 06, 2010 05:30PM

Do not be angry he arrested you because he was doing his job. I do not understand why everyone gets mad at the officers? If you are breaking the law, thats your fault, not the officers. I respect him for charging you and for all the others he charges. Just proves he is good at what he does. Whether its good or bad for you, marijuana is illegal and if you do not follow the laws, you will be punished. Plain and simple.

Posted by: mac dre ()
Date: February 06, 2010 05:40PM

everyone on this thread is correct in there own way.. just dont smoke pcp and rip out your roomate girlfriends chest with a carving knife and eat her insides then be found in the middle of the street butt naked covered in blood with lung tissue hanging from your mouth..

Posted by: mac dre ()
Date: February 06, 2010 05:43PM

if you ever do that, you atleast deserve 5-10 years in the pokie

Posted by: Ebb84 ()
Date: February 06, 2010 06:16PM

No, you know who is all wrong is the dude who said "Baucom, I wish there were some real hood rat niggers in fairfax county that would shoot back.. "

Fuck that dude - I hope someone steals his weed and punches him in the face...the stupid fuck would be calling the police then.

God bless all police officers. Let us remember that while we are in our houses today, there are police officers protecting our streets.

Posted by: renegade dope dealer ()
Date: February 06, 2010 06:20PM

god bless the fairfax county police .. and god bless it's civilians.. In all honesty, I do not wish death upon anyone in this world. But many people who possess marijuana are non violent criminals that do not carry any type of weapon. Sure they're a criminal, but don't deserve more than a year or 2 in jail

Posted by: dk ()
Date: February 06, 2010 06:21PM

why would someone steal my weed? i dont smoke weed, i do heroin because i get drug tested and its easier to pee clean and flush it down the toilet :)

Posted by: haha ()
Date: April 21, 2010 05:06PM

baucom is a no good dirty smell pig

Posted by: Girly ()
Date: May 05, 2010 10:57AM

It sounds like the guy should be pissed at the law and not the person enforcing it. Did Dave himself tell you it was evil? That's funny!

Posted by: D Lord ()
Date: May 06, 2010 11:27AM

Although I think our war on drugs is tearing apart famillys and causing more social ills than would be caused by less harsh laws, and despite the fact that I think both undercovers Chad Mahoney and David B. are douchebags on the job and handle the power given to them very poorly, I actually think David is a pretty decent guy off the clock. Even when I have seen him in court, he is very cordial. Fairfax county PD is just so fukd.

Posted by: Sean ()
Date: May 07, 2010 07:57AM

Andre, I think your freedom of speech ends when you threaten an officer by name. I recommend you remove that comment. I understand your upset, but that is incriminating.

Posted by: Freedom of speach...just not all speach ()
Date: May 07, 2010 01:01PM

My nig Andre is not threatening David, nor is his writing incriminating. Incriminating of what? A hope that he has. He in no way threatens the detective nor does he incriminate himself in any crimes commited except for the crime he has already been charged with. I hate when people dont understand free speech and its pretty clear barriers.

Date: May 07, 2010 01:06PM

Andre Hicks Wrote:
last time i checked marijuana is becoming
> decriminalized in almost 20 states.

Last time I checked, it's not decriminalized here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Date: May 07, 2010 02:34PM

I know what I am talking about when it comes to "freedom of speech". However, Im not so sure about the "freedom of speach" you speak of... How can you claim to know so much about something you cant even spell? Freedom of speech as written in the constitution was thrown out the window along time ago. Go ask George Bush or Barrack Obama what they think about "freedom of speech".

Posted by: uhh.... ()
Date: May 09, 2010 12:07PM

Because improper spelling does not invalidate the idea expressed.....instead of arguing over my spelling how about debating my argument....u wak as muthar fukar. lol

Date: May 09, 2010 04:47PM

I did make my argument. There is no more freedom of speech. It is now limited if it is used to provoke harm on somebody. Just as hate groups can be breaking the law for telling their members to kill/harm a group of ppl.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: May 09, 2010 04:59PM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> Andre Hicks Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> last time i checked marijuana is becoming
> > decriminalized in almost 20 states.
>
>
> Last time I checked, it's not decriminalized here.

I have a feeling Virginia will be one of the very last states to ever decriminalize marijuana.

Posted by: borndef ()
Date: May 09, 2010 05:06PM

eesh Wrote:
> WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> -----
> > Andre Hicks Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > last time i checked marijuana is becoming
> > > decriminalized in almost 20 states.
> >
> >
> > Last time I checked, it's not decriminalized
> here.
>
>
> I have a feeling Virginia will be one of the very
> last states to ever decriminalize marijuana.

eesh has a better chance of ending up marrying his boyfriend in Virginia before pot is legalized.

Posted by: still dont get it. ()
Date: May 09, 2010 09:03PM

I do not believe you have made your point sir. You have not given any specific examples of free speech being dead. However concerning the example you attempted to make, I should hope that one would be arrested for planning a murder....that is a direct cause for murder. And concerning the example of what my nig Andre says.....i know for certain that this post never resulted in any consequences for him, and people say shit like this all the time on this site with no consequence. Free speech has definately been reduced but it is certainly not dead

Posted by: Concerned Citizen ()
Date: May 09, 2010 11:51PM

Detective David J Baucom is NOT a good police officer and neither is Officer Deval Bullock. They are involved in the murder of an unarmed, non - violent, and respected Fairfax County doctor on Jan. 24, 2006; under highly suspicious circumstances.

Posted by: Taylor ()
Date: May 10, 2010 12:19AM

Good for them. I'm sure he had it coming.

Posted by: oh yeeeeaaaaaa... ()
Date: May 11, 2010 01:50PM

I forgot that mfer was involved in a murder. That was a pretty dick move.

Posted by: Highlander ()
Date: May 11, 2010 02:00PM

Concerned Citizen Wrote:
> Detective David J Baucom is NOT a good police
> officer and neither is Officer Deval Bullock.
> They are involved in the murder of an unarmed, non
> - violent, and respected Fairfax County bookie and cocaine dealer on
> Jan. 24, 2006; under highly suspicious
> circumstances.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/11/2010 02:01PM by Highlander.

Posted by: Piggy ()
Date: May 11, 2010 02:03PM

Officer Baucom is a great police officer.

Posted by: cracker ()
Date: May 11, 2010 03:32PM

Piggy Wrote:
> Officer Baucom is a great police officer.

All he needs is a better law man name like "Buford T. Justice".

Posted by: You need your Ass Kicked ()
Date: May 11, 2010 04:20PM

Hicks. you winey bitch. You are the one breaking the law. You need the ass kicking your father never gave you.

Posted by: victor ()
Date: May 19, 2010 05:45PM

“Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance.”

Plato

Posted by: justread ()
Date: July 31, 2010 02:45PM

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,193652,00.html

how can you even defend a scumbag like this?

Posted by: justraed ()
Date: July 31, 2010 02:46PM

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,193652,00.html

story/0,2933,193652,00.html just plug this in foxnews.com

Posted by: eatmyasswithaspoon ()
Date: July 31, 2010 07:46PM

Concerned Citizen Wrote:
> Detective David J Baucom is NOT a good police
> officer and neither is Officer Deval Bullock.
> They are involved in the murder of an unarmed, non
> - violent, and respected Fairfax County doctor on
> Jan. 24, 2006; under highly suspicious
> circumstances.

OOPS! sh%t happens, don't be a criminal

Posted by: foolios3 ()
Date: August 08, 2010 02:42AM

What about undercovers Christopher Wright, and steve carroll?

Posted by: Some Guy ()
Date: January 07, 2011 06:07PM

David Baucom entrapped an optometrist named Sal Culosi into betting enough money to be charged with bookmaking. Baucom and the SWAT team went to Culosi's house to arrest him. Mr. Culosi was shot and killed by SWAT officer Deval Bullock, who inexplicably had his weapon pointed at an unarmed citizen and inexplicably pulled the trigger. AFAIK, Baucom and Bullock have suffered no consequences for their negligence that resulted in Sal Culosi's death.

justiceforsal.com

Oh well, S* happens right? Let's hope next time it's not you or one of your loved ones. And guys like Baucom and Bullock get off with a slap on the wrist and sleep at night because they rationalize the death of American citizens at their hands. "Hey, s$*@ happens, he shouldn't have gotten in our way."

Date: January 08, 2011 08:27AM

I know Dave Baucom, he's a great cop!

I'm sure everyone involved feels badly for how this incident ended.

Bottom line is this. Like it or not, bookmaking is a crime in Virginia. Had Mr. Culosi not been running book, NONE of this would have happened. If you don't like the laws, get them changed.

Posted by: Idiot ()
Date: January 13, 2011 12:26PM

Detective Baucom....what a piece of work. Its hard to forget but 10 years ago I noticed him tailing me and when I got out of my car I was told that if i move " I will blow your f**ing head off" Good try detective, but luckily my lawyer tore your case to pieces. I can settle for a simple possession of marijuana( misdemeanor), compared to the 3 felonies ditribution you charged me with and get this, he was banging the prosecutor. So i guess thats why they had to assign another one.

And oh yeah, their police informant went on to get blackballed from his frat because he HAD to be exposed. Rat bastard...

Dont forget about his buddy Hinson.

Baucom is about 6'3 black hair, earrings in each ear, looks more like a fag than a cop...in case you come across him

Posted by: Dave ()
Date: January 13, 2011 01:42PM

Ah another loyal fan.

Date: January 13, 2011 03:00PM

Dave Wrote:
> Ah another loyal fan.

Can you feel the love?

Posted by: idiot ()
Date: January 13, 2011 03:40PM

Actually Dave I am a loyal Fan Believe it or not. Yes of course I am bitter I was selling pounds of weed and slipped up and got arrested. Yes, I was wrong and suffered the consequences. Nevertheless, I am married with 2 wonderful kids and a great wife. I own my own business and do not partake in those activities anymore.

You arresting me was probably the best thing to happen to me, so i actually want to THANK you for doing so. I apologize for what was written before you were just doing your job, and I was engaged in an illegal operation and even 10 years later I am a still little bitter about it. Losing a new car, and 10k a week cash sucks. But hey I was young and stupid.

If you hadnt arrested me I might have been the guy going to Canada to pick up the 50 pounds a week that we were distributing all over fairfax and would of wound up dead probably. So thanks again, for helping me change my life around for the best, and for letting me notify my guys at the time to stop everything and not get in trouble. Take care

Posted by: kell kron ()
Date: February 27, 2011 06:31PM

Seans a cop... either Baucom or Mahoney..

Date: February 27, 2011 06:38PM

Detective David J Baucom is NOT a good police officer and neither is Officer Deval Bullock. They are involved in the murder of an unarmed, non - violent, and respected Fairfax County doctor on Jan. 24, 2006; under highly suspicious circumstances.
^Concerned citized, i believe it.........

"sean" and "you need your ass kicked" are def cops..

Posted by: wildflower ()
Date: February 27, 2011 06:52PM

Andre.. Sean thought you were me.. Thats why he was being a jerk... "incriminating .. i know ur upset"...... Fairfax County Undercovers don't just harm & kill people but they also fuck with their heads..

I would rather be killed than to have my head fucked with.. Alot goes on in ffx county that the citizens don't know about.. Fairfax County Undercovers are soooo0o crooked.. They get high off on ruining lives.. Its not just their job but their drug.. They txt message girls claiming to be batman.. phone sex with them .. and fuck with their head.. They get off fucking with ur head.. If you are tryna get in my pants.. stop phone sexing with me and DO THE REAL THING.. They aren't duesche bags.. They are worse.. They are heartless jerks..

Date: February 27, 2011 07:02PM

fuzzy monkeys a cop too..

Posted by: Hand Full of Hair, Hand Full of Hip & Hammering from the Back ()
Date: February 27, 2011 07:05PM

protect & serve....bullshit!
how about harrass & neglect..

Posted by: "What are you eating?" .. You ()
Date: February 27, 2011 07:06PM

Can you feel the love?

Posted by: sexyness ()
Date: February 27, 2011 07:11PM

My favorite fairfax county undercover is Lloyd. He is really nice & won't threaten to blow off ur head when he pulls you over. He is also really really really sexy & I am sure he wouldn't fuck with ur head like batman did.

Date: February 27, 2011 07:20PM

Dont get it twisted. Only the Narcotics Undercovers are fucked up in the head. I don't kno about everyone else. The narcotics jerks lie about everything!

.. MY MOMMA ALWAYS TOLD ME NEVER TRUST A COP ..

Date: February 28, 2011 03:22AM

I just want to say I was mad earlier. Fairfax County Cops are good guys they are just jerks sometimes but every guy is a jerk sometimes. They aren't dueshebags tho. They are sexy~

Date: February 28, 2011 02:29PM

Marijuana should be legalized. There are so many positive things about cannabis. People with breast cancer and arthritis use it for medication. K2 is weak and there are no medical uses. If can't even eat k2! Virginia is the commonwealth and very strict. I have never seen Baucom but he sounds like a jerk. Alcohol and nicotine kill so many people every year & they are still legal. Its a conspiracy.
Ok I understand why crack, meth, pcp and heroine are illegal but its so petty how marijuana is illegal. Notice how every other country in the world has marijuana legalized. UNITED STATES is not HOME OF THE FREE. BUT ITS NOT! YOU GOT COPS GOING ON FFX UNDERGROUND BEING LIKE 'OMG U THREATENED A COP UR FREEDOM OF SPEECH ENDS THERE' .. FREEDOM OF SPEECH APPLIES TO EVERYTHING U SAY.. EVERYTHING IS CONTROLED BY THE GOVT. EVEN THE DRUG TRADE. THE COMMONWEALTH MAKES SO MUCH MONEY OF DRUG CASES. FUCK THE COMMONWEALTH. FUCK IGNORANT FUCKS ON THIS WEBSITES AND I KNOW HALF OF U ARE COPS SO FUCK IGNORANT FEDS. SMOKE SOME WEED AND THEN TALK SHIT FEDS..

EBB> IF I EVER SEE U IN PERSON I AM GOING TO TORTURE YOU AND WHILE U ARE TIED UP IM GOING TO BLOW SMOKE IN UR FACE.. ..THEN IM GOING TO DROP UR TIED UP BODY INA RIVER SO U CAN DROWN TO DEATH .. WANNA PLAY?

EESH> IS A COP...ok essh u gotta problem with people mad about gettin harrassed over petty bullshit so u posted that picture? your a ignorant cop. plain & simple.
COPS AND CITIZENS GET SHOT IN FFX COUNTY.. IT DOES HAPPEN.. Cops do not protect and serve they harrass and neglect..

... LIKE 3/4TH OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE ARE COPS ...
how can they be protecting the streets if they are replying to a thread?

Date: February 28, 2011 02:33PM

COPS DO NOT PROTECT AND SERVE.

THEY HARRASS AND NEGLECT.

PLAIN & SIMPLE.

YOU COULD BE GETTING KILLED AND A COP WOULD DRIVE BY AND DO NOTHING.

COPS ARE THE BIGGEST LIARS EVER. NEVER TRUST A COP.

EESH>BAUCOM WAS INVOLVED IN KILLIN AN INNOCENT CITIZEN..
IF COPS ARE KILLING INNOCENT CITIZENS..
IMAGINE WHAT THE CRIMINALS ARE DOING..

Posted by: Victorious ()
Date: February 28, 2011 05:48PM

My faith in our educational system has been hopelessly abandoned.

Date: March 01, 2011 04:46PM

It wasn't an undercover. I was mistaken. It was one of someone I know playing games.

Posted by: victor ()
Date: March 01, 2011 06:34PM

Wildfolower, I was reading your earlier post. You stated that every other country has made marijuana legal. That's not a true statment. Actually marijuana is illegal in most countries. There are a few like China that have made marijuana legal for medical purposes or to assist in making fabric but even there it is illegal for recreational use.

Posted by: slipster ()
Date: March 02, 2011 06:59PM

"The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions.”

Leonardo da Vinci

Posted by: 10inchdonkey ()
Date: March 03, 2011 12:51AM

u dumbass bitch wildflower you probably got arrested and sucked off all dem feds probably let them blow there load in your mouth and swallow. Ur probably some whore that fucks everyone and gets no respect by many people and u probably lose friends quickly and switch from group to group. you sound pathetic and u sound like u can't outsmart them forever. u sound like a dumb pothead whore that lives a miserable existance and a very untrustworthy human. thee end.

Posted by: Drew Nary ()
Date: March 03, 2011 12:56AM

Kelly Flynn

Posted by: DEA ()
Date: March 03, 2011 02:22PM

Kelly flynn probably blew all of the cops

Posted by: Baucom takes it in the poopshoot ()
Date: March 10, 2011 12:41PM

Kelly Flynn is a dumbass bitch. She posted on this website about all the detectives from fairfax county she fucked to get off her bullshit weed charges, using "kell kron" which just happens to be her facebook name as well. She also posted under the name "wild flowers", which is the code she uses for texting all of her customers that she has marijuana for sale. "Wild flowers... $25" What a dumbass bitch. I think it's funny how she can sell drugs with no consequences just because she has a pair of titties and sucks off the detecties. I guess that's because the realize what a joke she is and she is just a small time pusher whore. I wouldn't give this ho $25 for a fucking bj. 10 inch donkey, you were so dead on point with your post about her. I could not stop laughing when i read it. She doesnt have any friends and goes click to click until someone informs her new friends that she is a CONFIDENTIAL INFORMANT. Well I used to fuck her back in high school and she has one of the smelliest pussies I have ever encountered. I would only like to put it in her butt, it smelled a lot better. I know at least 3 people that she did controlled buys with. I bet Carroll and Baucom ran a train on her in the back of baucom's blue f-150 that he drives around.

Posted by: 10 foot donkey dick ()
Date: March 10, 2011 02:13PM

Kelly do not even try to front everyone knows u snitched before and u still try and sell weed. i heard the bitch has a tight pussy i know alot of dealers fuck her. she is def one of the biggest scumbags around.

Posted by: Informant ()
Date: March 10, 2011 02:16PM

I know at least 3 people that she did controlled buys with.

ahahahahaha atleast 3 people holy shit

Posted by: chris vega ()
Date: March 16, 2011 02:48AM

kelly are u going to say anything or what?

Date: March 24, 2011 03:53PM

10 inch donkey is chad mahoney

Date: March 24, 2011 03:54PM

i am a very trustworthy human chad as you know.

Date: March 24, 2011 04:00PM

victor - i am a wildflower.. now wild follower ..i am a leader

10 inch donkey - "thee" end .. like "thees fantasy" that i texted you..
i never snitched.. i got arrested.. 10 inch donkey aka chad how do u know how tyte i am?

Date: March 24, 2011 04:01PM

baucom takes it in the poopshoot - my pussy smells like butter

Date: March 24, 2011 04:05PM

thts y i get harrassed by cops on the regular...
because the cops are trying to catch me u dumb fucks

Posted by: kelly flynn ()
Date: March 24, 2011 04:45PM

yes i am very proud of my tyte pussy..
I do not have sex with alot of people
I only want and I only love one man..

Date: March 24, 2011 04:48PM

baucom takes it on the poopshot- u never fucked me.. u wished u did..

why u so obsessed with me? lying that your sexing me..

Date: March 24, 2011 04:49PM

I love how I'm always on your mind <3

Posted by: wildflower/kell kron/kelly flynn ()
Date: March 24, 2011 04:54PM

Now that everyone in fairfax county knows I have a tyte pussy do not TRY & rape and/or abduct me. Thanks. You will get stabbed :)

Date: March 24, 2011 05:04PM

i dont know who baucom or carrol is.. i only commented because i saw the post about a cop shootin an innocent person.. 10 foot donkey dick is probably a cop thats why they put "i know alot of DEALERS fuck her. she is def one of the biggest scumbags around " ..

10 ft donkey dick
Chris Vega
DEA
--- COPS....

i know they are cops because neone else wouldn't have replied back to my anti-cop thread like that....

Date: March 24, 2011 05:08PM

You are all little scared bitches.. You are pansies.. If you weren't fake ass fucks you would be saying all this shit to my face..

Posted by: WILDFLOWER ()
Date: March 24, 2011 05:14PM

U GOTTA A PROBLEM WITH ME. COME C ME U STUPID IMMATURE FUCKS.
I WILL PAY U $25 YOU TO KILL ME U LYING PIECES OF SHIT.

Date: March 24, 2011 05:19PM

DO IT.. KILL ME YOU STUPID FUCKS.. STOP JUST TALKING THE TALK.. DO IT.. WALK THE WALK U STUPID DUMBASS FUCKS.. AND DONT FUCK MY BODY AFTERWARDS U SICK FUCKS.

Date: March 24, 2011 05:20PM

U KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AFTER I GOT ARRESTED.. I LOST EVERYTHING.. MY PARENTS SOLD MY CAR.. WONT PAY FOR SCHOOL.. U PIECES OF SHIT DONT KNOW ANYTHING... FUCK YOU

Date: March 24, 2011 05:23PM

JUST CAUSE IMA GIRL UR GONNA ASSUME I SNITCHED..

ALL OF U ARE WEAKBODIES AND WOULD SNITCH WHILE I WOULD B LOCKED UP..
IF U WERENT WEAK PANSIES U WOULD SAY ALL THIS SHIT TO MY FACE..SINCE
UR WEAK U WOULD SNITCH IN THE LINE OF FIRE.. UNLIKE U I AM STRONG
AND IM NOT SCARED OF NETHING BUT U LIL DUMBASS BITCHES ARE SCARED
OF A GIRL.. 10 FOOT DICK.. U ARE PATHETIC.. U DONT HAVE THE BALLS
TO SAAY THIS TO MY FACE SO U DO IT ON FAIRFAX UNDERGROUND..IF I EVER
SAW U U WOULD BE 10 FEET UNDER THE GROUND

Date: March 24, 2011 06:33PM

i was wrong .. 10 foot donkey dick is either some bitter ass dude thats not a cop or chris vegas girlfriend..

Date: March 24, 2011 06:35PM

U gotta problem.. come find me.. dont fucking talk shit on the internet like scared bitched..

Date: March 24, 2011 06:42PM

I HAVE NEVER HOOKED UP WITH A COP. MY EXISTENCE ON THIS EARTH IS FOR A PURPOSE THAT IS BEYOND WHAT YOUR SMALL MINDED BRAIN CAN UNDERSTAND. U WOULD NEVER SAY NE OF THIS TO MY FACE BECAUSE U ARE WEAK.

Posted by: KELLY FLYNN/KELL KRON ()
Date: March 24, 2011 06:43PM

I HAVE NEVER HOOKED UP WITH A COP. MY EXISTENCE ON THIS EARTH IS FOR A PURPOSE THAT IS BEYOND WHAT YOUR SMALL MINDED BRAIN CAN UNDERSTAND. U WOULD NEVER SAY NE OF THIS TO MY FACE BECAUSE U ARE WEAK.

Posted by: KELL KRON ()
Date: March 24, 2011 06:47PM

FUCK YOU JEALOUS BITTER INTERNET PEOPLE LOL

Posted by: kell kronic the plague ()
Date: March 25, 2011 01:08AM

you are gross andpale as fuck

Posted by: kelly the plague ()
Date: March 25, 2011 04:22AM

Kelly you crazy bitch you are naming cops by their first names you are such a snitch! Lol. Diz skinny u dumb bitch Im not afraid to say my name. you think you so tuff online too ya dumb bitch. killl me kill me! wtf u dumb bitch go cut ur wrist and kill urself u dumb ol bitch. slut asss bitch . lol. pale ass fuck ass bitch ugly bitch aids bitch. go love ur man bitch. everyone at lb knew ur pussy stank from a mile away. in the line of fire people would snitch. dam u dum bitch u might keep shut in the line of fire but dam hear u gota do 2 weeks and got a record now that dont sound nice do it. u got caught by the narc squad means u go to jail or u snitched and if u didn't go to trial then u snitched. the end.

Date: March 25, 2011 12:19PM

How did u know I commented on this website? because mahoney called u and told u to leave me a comment? OR maybe ur mahoney.. if ur Skinny.. if ur soo big and tuff why don't u say all this shit to my face instead of online u ugly short fuck? I am not pale and do not have any STDs. I am tan and clean. My pussy smells like butter. You are just bitter I never fucked u. "in the line of fire people would snitch" LIKE UR BOY RONNIE GALLIER THAT SET ME UP ON JULY 24TH 2008? LIKE UR BOY SIMON AND SCHIFFNER THAT ALSO ARE SNITCHES? Unlike your friends I went to jail hotboy. You and ur cherry run squad started the snitching plague. You all got caught up and snitched. RONNIE GALLIER, ANDREW SCHIFFNER, SIMON KIM- ALL SNITCHES. Now me and other people have to pay the consequences for fucking with ur dumb hotboy snitching ass's. I went to jail for a misdeminor charge and had a 4000 lawyer. UR BOY RONNIE GALLIER WAS THE REASON I WENT TO JAIL. HIS BROTHER WILLY EVEN SAID "YEAH I KNO MY BROTHERS A SNITCH" My lawyer knows Mahoney and told me Mahoneys first name. You don't know shit. So don't talk shit or I will cut ur wrists and hang u in the forest for a bear to find AND UNLIKE UR HOTBOY ASS I WILL GET AWAY WITH IT ~ THEE END

Date: March 25, 2011 12:25PM

Is this jenny kram again? Jenny Kram stop going on fairfaxunderground posting bullshit comments. UR IMMATURE AND RETARDED thats why i pulled a knife on u 7 years ago. U had to learn not to talk shit and u didnt learn ur lesson.

Date: March 25, 2011 12:27PM

It didnt go to trial because it was a misdeminor charge u dumb fuck and i did my time and had a lawyer u ignorant ugly little shit. ur mom told me dea was in town last spring. how did she know that?

Posted by: 10inchdonkeyling ()
Date: March 26, 2011 05:28AM

Kelly you dont even make money. all you do is drive in your car with weird people. you might not fuck on the nghtly but u definitely fuck random guys you think are hot. If i fuck I guy it means I love him not because i want to feel his hot load dripping down me. Sure I like that too but it has to have meaning. Kelly you also definitely snitched and you must be in denial. It is just known fact now here around burke that you worked with the police in the past. Get over it, shit happens. Anyways im not here to adress much in just the fact that people need to grow up and take responsibility for what they did. you don't have to admit you snitched but please stop denying it. that would mean you are lying. you are a past-snitch and you are better for it. go on with yourself girl keep your head up.

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: March 26, 2011 08:32AM

all I gotta say is that if you get busted, you really can't blame the cop for doing his/her job when yr the one doing the crime

that's just sad, yo

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.