HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
2019 High School Baseball
Posted by: the man ()
Date: December 15, 2018 04:01PM

any of you on here know about high school baseball around Fairfax? any predictions or insights for the upcoming season?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 2019 High School Baseball
Posted by: FFX County BBall fan ()
Date: December 15, 2018 05:30PM

Liberty District- Arguably the easiest district in the Northern Region. Herndon and Langley don't have nearly the talent they have had in the past and look to be in down years. Haven't been overly impressed with the other four teams either (WL, Yorktown, Mclean, South Lakes). I think Mclean and South Lakes are the two best teams in the district. Prock and Savage will be a fun matchup and potentially be a battle for District PoY when the meet in the district championship. Picking Mclean to win it this year.

Concord District- Would have pegged Westfield the best team before Jordan Hairston left for Flint Hill but that district is wide open. Centreville has one of the better scorers in the region in Bryce Douglass. Westfield still has Marshall Reed and a couple football kids. I think the team that ends up winning this district is Madison. I think Kevin Roller is a top 3 coach in the region and always has his teams playing the best basketball at the end of the year and.

Gunston District- Two Words. Darryl Mackey. I think West Potomac is the team to beat. They have the best player in the region with Mackey and a lot of talent surrounding him. Their one achilles heel is they are not very deep which might hurt them but at the end of the day, Darryl Mackey plays for them. Annandale and Hayfield will be the next best two teams here. Annandale has Junior Lotongo and Jalen Lipson who are both solid all-around players. Hayfield has Mike Joyner and Daniel Peterson but I don't think either of those teams beat West Po in the district tournament.

Patriot District- This is the toughest district of them all. The only teams I can't see winning it are West Springfield and Robinson. The other 4 (Fairfax, South County, Woodson, and Lake Braddock) are all contenders. South County is the reigning champ and returns on of the better big men in Jake Latta and one of the best guards in the region in Noah Bullock. Fairfax has some underrated players in Josh Abtew and Daniel Mbangue. Woodson has the twin towers in Cody Mains and Ben Jensen. And Lake Braddock has Quentin James. Right now, I think I would pick Fairfax to win it.

Re: 2019 High School Baseball
Posted by: 779 ()
Date: December 15, 2018 05:48PM

This is baseball forum, not basketball. It says “ baseball” so I thought you were making baseball predictions.
Dont really know basketball, except the wizards stink.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.