HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 123AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 3
Auto Accident: are you a criminal for "not paying attention". Is fairfax allowing insurers to NOT PAY?
Posted by: all accidents lack of care ()
Date: December 12, 2018 09:51AM

In your insurance there is a rider in small print (which is illegal btw, it must be conspicuous/large when talking major money points)

The fine print says they do not pay in the even a Judge rules the accident any kind of Crime (general district court rather than traffic court, to the casual reader).

The County may press charges saying if you weren't paying attention then you had "criminal neglect", reasoning that lack of attention is a crime of knowing you might kill someone or just knowing you might cause damage. (note: used in dwi cases and cell texting cases yes, but what i'm saying is they can say Running a Stop Sign is criminal neglect)

So in Fairfax if you dont' have a good lawyer you can end up where they are putting you in prison for "criminally neglectful driving" instead of paying out your accident claim.

This means "nothing is accidental" and insurance companies (many in area are asian run) NEVER PAY. (that implies criminal mob activity btw)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Auto Accident: are you a criminal for "not paying attention". Is fairfax allowing insurers to NOT PAY?
Posted by: jutdm ()
Date: December 12, 2018 10:05AM

is the County guilty of stalking people to impound cars and refusing to pay many peoples insurance claims?

making fake debts and seizing cars "in lee of debt payment" ?

it only takes one en-masse conviction to send the lot of them to prison for a very long time

Re: Auto Accident: are you a criminal for "not paying attention". Is fairfax allowing insurers to NOT PAY?
Posted by: tptth ()
Date: December 12, 2018 10:10AM

i met a white boy fx co gov was prosecuting for grand theft auto

he was a car sales worker who'd borrowed a car to go to lunch he said, and he thought his employer would later say that borrowing the car had been "allowed"

fairfax county was prosecuting this lunch ride "thief" for GTA and a lengthy prison sentence

(nothing car dealership sales people used to drive cars home regularly - it used to be legal to do that btw - in fairfax it was - until around clinton or obama. many driveways in fairfax had cars with dealer plates every day: everyone knew it)

what should you do with people who prosecute a young white boy for going to lunch

and might be guilty of seizing cars and helping insurers refuse to pay claims?

a whack on the hand is that good enough?

Posted by: criminal negligence ()
Date: December 12, 2018 10:25AM

If you decide to drag race at 80mph, and you hit a family of four, yeah a Judge might view that as criminal negligence, and depending on your insurance policy, the Insurance Company might have an out there. Hitting the same said car while drunk would also be criminal negligence.

Of course, the folks really getting screwed over would be the victims, because the deadbeat driver probably wouldn't have any assets to sue over.

This is why it is a good idea to always have your own medical, life, disability insurance. Lots of idiot drivers out there with poor insurance you'd never get a dime out of if they nailed you.

Posted by: Number One Deplorable ()
Date: December 12, 2018 10:43AM

Is this you?
Attachments:
Conspiracy Theory.jpeg

Posted by: Insurance Companies Pay ()
Date: December 12, 2018 12:29PM

I'm guessing OP is wearing a tinfoil fat.

Finance companies wouldn't stand for insurance companies skipping out on claims.

Posted by: Frank Fucker ()
Date: December 12, 2018 05:10PM

Insurance Companies Pay Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm guessing OP is wearing a tinfoil fat.
>
> Finance companies wouldn't stand for insurance
> companies skipping out on claims.

OP sounds like a full blown window licker from that diatribe.

Posted by: Basic Fact ()
Date: December 12, 2018 06:59PM

OP riding the short bus wearing a crash helmet

Posted by: wally ()
Date: December 13, 2018 12:01AM

tptth Wrote:
> i met a white boy fx co gov was prosecuting for
> grand theft auto
>
> he was a car sales worker who'd borrowed a car to
> go to lunch he said, and he thought his employer
> would later say that borrowing the car had been
> "allowed"
>
> fairfax county was prosecuting this lunch ride
> "thief" for GTA and a lengthy prison sentence
>
> (nothing car dealership sales people used to drive
> cars home regularly - it used to be legal to do
> that btw - in fairfax it was - until around
> clinton or obama. many driveways in fairfax had
> cars with dealer plates every day: everyone knew
> it)
>
>

> what should you do with people who prosecute a
> young white boy for going to lunch
>
> and might be guilty of seizing cars and helping
> insurers refuse to pay claims?
>
> a whack on the hand is that good enough?
>

Apparently, the dealership did not agree that "borrowing the car had been allowed." He was being prosecuted because the dealership reported that he stole the car. I'm thinking there's more to this white boy's story that he failed to tell you.

Posted by: causeican ()
Date: December 13, 2018 11:37AM

tptth Wrote:
> i met a white boy fx co gov was prosecuting for
> grand theft auto
>
> he was a car sales worker who'd borrowed a car to
> go to lunch he said, and he thought his employer
> would later say that borrowing the car had been
> "allowed"
>
> fairfax county was prosecuting this lunch ride
> "thief" for GTA and a lengthy prison sentence
>
> (nothing car dealership sales people used to drive
> cars home regularly - it used to be legal to do
> that btw - in fairfax it was - until around
> clinton or obama. many driveways in fairfax had
> cars with dealer plates every day: everyone knew
> it)
>
>

> what should you do with people who prosecute a
> young white boy for going to lunch
>
> and might be guilty of seizing cars and helping
> insurers refuse to pay claims?
>
> a whack on the hand is that good enough?
>

He should have walked. What’s wrong with you?

Posted by: kvgun ()
Date: December 15, 2018 12:05PM

Number One Deplorable Wrote:
> Is this you?

MONEY IS NEVER A CONSPIRACY

there are many Judges found guilty of exactly what i'm talking about

it's gerrymanderer2's only ability to make 4th grader insults to anything that could jail democrats

Posted by: gkdtj ()
Date: December 15, 2018 12:07PM

Insurance Companies Pay Wrote:
> I'm guessing OP is wearing a tinfoil fat.
>
> Finance companies wouldn't stand for insurance
> companies skipping out on claims.

your right mr. democrat: they'd collude with insurers to aide them in not pay claims

what is a "finance company" btw? a total figment of your imagination?

your just a democrat posting fake news about non-existing entities?

Posted by: pwhv9 ()
Date: December 15, 2018 12:13PM

fairfax doesn't publish cases. furthermore WTOP and WMAL never challenge or publicize anything the VA Court system does (probably because they don't want to be stalked by fx co gov)

http://www.fauquiernow.com/index.php/fauquier_news/article/fauquier-distracted-driver-gets-year-for-fatal-accident-2017. admitted he lifted his drink to take a sip just before accident. got convicted of a CRIME. (if you have a soda in your car, insurers won't pay)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/mars-company-co-owner-convicted-of-reckless-driving-in-fatal-loudoun-county-crash/2013/12/05/fdf43c90-5d03-11e3-bc56-c6ca94801fac_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.29cb431dc28e fell asleep at wheel a crime (and insurers won't pay)

https://www.readingeagle.com/news/article/teen-convicted-in-fatal-crash-that-killed-2-tulpehocken-high-students if your speeding and an accident happends: your a criminal (and insurers won't pay)

Posted by: j4tvd ()
Date: December 15, 2018 12:15PM

if your local Democrats collude with insurers to never pay ...

where do they get the right to force you to buy a false product ?

Posted by: ykp3l ()
Date: December 15, 2018 12:16PM

wait i found a website with a government explination of your rights. i'm so succeptible to suggestion i just figured that was god's word

Posted by: AS USUAL, GERRY PROVEN LYING ()
Date: December 15, 2018 12:18PM

off a legal web blog of why to buy their product: "or example, legal representation may argue that the other driver’s criminal conviction is contributory to proof that the driver acted negligently"

if fx co gov hired psycologist ever deemed you insane (because fx co gov owes you money - that's when they call you "crazy") (insurers won't pay)

IF YOU HAVE ANY CRIMINAL OR LEGAL HISTORY (insurers won't pay)

Posted by: bxehp ()
Date: December 15, 2018 12:22PM

https://www.1011now.com/content/news/One-killed-after-being-hit-by-a-semi-on-Interstate-80-475511053.html no accusation of "wrongdoing" was made but he was still put in the news as a criminal and brought downtown. (insurers won't pay)

Posted by: epyjb ()
Date: December 15, 2018 12:23PM

http://www.thesunchronicle.com/news/local_news/norton-woman-convicted-of-causing-death-in-accident-on-i/article_9c01416f-d5a4-5948-b20a-414c8dd8793f.html no act of wrongdoing cited but she was convicted of crime (infact she hadn't had an accident for 30 years / clean record). (insurers won't pay)

Posted by: epyjb ()
Date: December 15, 2018 12:24PM

(i mean no bad act literally: no dwi, no dui, no cell phone, no soda, nothing cited)

Posted by: uk6mc ()
Date: December 15, 2018 12:29PM

if the Sun gets in your eyes, your a criminal

https://www.toledoblade.com/Courts/2018/07/25/Woman-convicted-in-crash-that-killed-bicyclist-wants-her-record-sealed.html convicted of crime - sun was in her eyes she didn't have the $$ eye wear and was caught un-prepared (insurers won't pay)

gerrymanderer2 has ALLOT of explaining to do

Posted by: etpeh ()
Date: December 15, 2018 12:34PM

Monaco.jpg

My Judge was previously employed by insurers as a lawyer. Should I worry?

Posted by: kfjep ()
Date: December 15, 2018 12:35PM

this is why "i want to hang all Harvard judges and professors too"

they concoct all these communist "jail before trial" and "information blackouts"

THEY REFUSE TO DOCUMENT CASES PUBLICLY BECAUSE IT EXPOSES CRIMES PERPETRATED BY JUDGES

Posted by: kfjep ()
Date: December 15, 2018 12:38PM

meaning: if i had db or google access to case statistics, information mined, i might easily find HORRIFIC things going on and be able to prosecute

with cases carefully un-published and hiding on paper in courthouses: i can do nothing. that even goes for the Charlottesville case - there is no public record of it - just allot of lying news coverage and (if you can find it, a little partially good coverage that is only 1/100 of the whole deal)

Posted by: emutp ()
Date: December 15, 2018 12:43PM

https://www.boston.com/news/local-news/2018/08/09/yarmouth-police-seek-convicted-felon

38829110_2234655379882799_12242693080544 Gina Giovangelo. stupid, texted while driving caused a death and something should be done about it. she did spill blood. but is she "a criminal"? what was the MOTIVE? (note motives are required even if you think they aren't: they are, jsut as a body is required in a murder trial: required). hot chick! i hope her family helped her flee. (insurers won't pay)

if you kill someone chrismas shopping and you have an accident your at fault: should you be convicted of operating a dangerous machine for A FRIVOLOUS REASON? (insurers won't pay)

Posted by: typvx ()
Date: December 15, 2018 12:47PM

Uber uses drug addict in arizona to sleep in robot driven car runs over a clearly marked bicyclist walking her bike across the street like she's supposed to.

UBER NOT CHARGED WITH INTENTIONAL MANSLAUGHTER or MURDER

gerrymandere2 has allot of explaining to do

Posted by: 94xyu ()
Date: December 15, 2018 12:52PM

"A CONVICTION ON A TRAFFIC VIOLATION IS NOT ADMISSIBLE TO ESTABLISH NEGLIGENCE IN OHIO"

he he he. is that so that's what the book says in all states.

that's why i want complete publication of all your records, mother fuckers

Posted by: pbttn ()
Date: December 15, 2018 12:53PM

little red riding hood

Posted by: mm7dc ()
Date: December 15, 2018 01:09PM

Kw82qzt.jpg

Posted by: Criminal gross negligence ()
Date: December 15, 2018 01:14PM

If you kill someone while doing an activity you know is dangerous and reckless, then that is gross negligence and can easily fall under criminal statutes.

Now if you hit someone while paying attention to driving because you simply missed seeing a car, that's different.

emutp Wrote:
> https://www.boston.com/news/local-news/2018/08/09/
> yarmouth-police-seek-convicted-felon
>
> src=https://c.o0bc.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/
> 38829110_2234655379882799_1224269308054470656_n$sm
> all.jpg> Gina Giovangelo. stupid, texted while
> driving caused a death and something should be
> done about it. she did spill blood. but is she
> "a criminal"? what was the MOTIVE? (note motives
> are required even if you think they aren't: they
> are, jsut as a body is required in a murder trial:
> required). hot chick! i hope her family helped
> her flee. (insurers won't pay)
>
> if you kill someone chrismas shopping and you have
> an accident your at fault: should you be convicted
> of operating a dangerous machine for A FRIVOLOUS
> REASON? (insurers won't pay)

Posted by: democrats defend insurance co ()
Date: December 15, 2018 01:31PM

tenor.gif?itemid=10458977

"Raaak. This began happening when Trump helped Vladamir Putin to be a major shareholder in insurance companies."

Posted by: 4gtbgrdf ()
Date: December 15, 2018 01:36PM

as usual

gerrymandere2 has allot of explaining to do, and never ever backs up anything he says

Posted by: gwmvm ()
Date: December 15, 2018 05:12PM

i also can say "drunk driving is a murder" is: just more LIPPAGE to help insurance companies - which we must use - to NEVER PAY. (the rules of when they pay are set by state legislators - just so you know: the problem IS political corruption)

when i was younger everyone drank and drived and few ever had problems. the idea someone who does it knows they will kill is: A LIE BY THOSE AVOIDING INSURANCE PAYMENTS

what is true is alcoholics are a problem: not only are some of them too inept to drink and drive: they won't stop after being told not to

but Courts were never interested in the problem of alcoholics and taking away their keys

they went straight for criminal prosecution in (mostly) accident cases because that's what insurance companies wanted: to avoid insurance payments

--------------------------

again: i lived in a time beer was purchaseable by 16 yr old and drunk driving was not illegal

it's all the money

it's all corrupt government

Posted by: emjju ()
Date: December 15, 2018 05:19PM

BILL AND HILLARY CLINTON made drunk driving a murder charge.

bill and hillary used to drink and drive when they were younger.

they did it for the insurance money.

(i admit some, not most, people who drink are a significant problem. that doesn't mean it's a "legal possibility" to call each drunk drive a muderer)

Posted by: Number One Deplorable ()
Date: December 15, 2018 09:18PM

. . .
Attachments:
English.jpg

Posted by: nwtuc ()
Date: December 15, 2018 10:04PM

BILL AND HILLARY CLINTON made drunk driving a murder charge.

bill and hillary used to drink and drive when they were younger.

they did it for the insurance money.

(i admit some, not most, people who drink are a significant problem. that doesn't mean it's a "legal possibility" to call each drunk drive a muderer)

-------------------

i have to say it twice since it seems to bother gerrymanderer2

Posted by: not a murder charge ()
Date: December 17, 2018 11:13PM

emjju Wrote:
> BILL AND HILLARY CLINTON made drunk driving a
> murder charge.
>
> bill and hillary used to drink and drive when they
> were younger.
>
> they did it for the insurance money.
>
> (i admit some, not most, people who drink are a
> significant problem. that doesn't mean it's a
> "legal possibility" to call each drunk drive a
> muderer)

DUI is only considered murder if the driver had intent to kill:
https://dui.findlaw.com/dui-charges/dui-manslaughter-and-dui-murder.html

Otherwise, it is generally considered Negligence (manslaughter) when someone dies as a result of their drunkenness. This usually still involves jail-time, which I'm 100% OK with.

Posted by: jpypw ()
Date: December 18, 2018 10:53AM

jpypw

Posted by: e4lyt ()
Date: December 18, 2018 10:55AM

e4lyt

Posted by: dnydc ()
Date: December 20, 2018 03:19PM

Your ABS didn't work? The auto industry never said ABS didn't work. GUILTY AS CHARGED, felony neglegence to pay attention.

Posted by: cc4kx ()
Date: December 20, 2018 03:20PM

"Raaak. This began happening when Trump helped Vladamir Putin to be a major shareholder in insurance companies."

Posted by: Raaak! Trumputon ()
Date: December 20, 2018 09:46PM

Goodness, a lot of misinfo here.

Insurers have it better than vegas. They play the #s to their favor and in some cases, you are legally obligated to buy it. They aren't going to lose.

You have a question about what is covered on your policy, ask your agent.

Nobody's out to screw you for no reason.
Nobody's out to pay things they required to either.

Posted by: le3yl ()
Date: December 21, 2018 04:54PM

le3yl

Posted by: t4kbt ()
Date: December 23, 2018 10:41AM

t4kbt

Posted by: h6ujw ()
Date: December 23, 2018 12:47PM

back to reality

Posted by: 34rgfdff ()
Date: December 30, 2018 01:25PM

Raaak! Trumputon Wrote:
> Goodness, a lot of misinfo here.
>
> You have a question about what is covered on your
> policy, ask your agent.
>
> Nobody's out to screw you for no reason.

Ha! some fucking asian insurer in fairfax (there are many) trying to say if you see crime your crazy.

i'm crazy going to jail you if i get the chance

Posted by: 34rgfdff ()
Date: December 30, 2018 01:29PM

FACT: many insurers get kicked out of states for refusing to pay legitimate claims (so they change names and re-enter, which is interstate fraud btw)

TOPIC: that insurers aren't satisfied with the "refusing to pay" situation. they'd rather just have everything be "a crime" and leave it in small print that if a crime is involved they "don't pay"

I'M STATING FACTS THAT CAN BE FOUND AND PROVEN AND, EXCEPTING THE CRIMINAL PART (the rider is well documented, the ARRESTS are not for obvious reasons it's being covered up - that's the new topic part of the deal)

the condescending poster has only indicated that facts exists but refuses to say any: because, corners a democrat with facts they weasel out

Posted by: all accidents lack of care ()
Date: December 30, 2018 01:29PM

Posted by: v3kxy ()
Date: December 31, 2018 05:37PM

v3kxy

Posted by: klfp6 ()
Date: January 08, 2019 04:22PM

dui? china can't fund it. raaak!!!

Posted by: e9wup ()
Date: January 11, 2019 02:10PM

thing is VA and democrats are deep state into insurance profits

and your FORCED to buy it

this "criminalization" of mistakes / accidents is RACKETEERING

another serious issue is asians and foreigners running around fairfax trying to create accidents for insurance payouts / lawsuits. fishing. an asian can get a payout from an asian insurer (there are many in fairfax) and have the work done at the asian car dealership - thus expanding "asian influence". i've seen the scam work - and know of at least one person who CRASHED A CAR for the insurance payout paid on the back by dealer doing the work

this may be so - but jailing denizens for crimes instead of paying normal insurance cases can NEVER BE EXCUSED by bad acts of foreigners democrats have ties to

Posted by: mygv6 ()
Date: January 11, 2019 02:12PM

accidents have come from:

"not a police or court matter unless one party sues the other"

to "police must be involved in every accident"

to "everyone must buy insurance"

to "any accident may be ruled criminal so insurers don't have to pay"

QUITE AN AWFUL HISTORY.

the history of democrats getting their hands into anything is a similar story

Posted by: stupid millenials ()
Date: January 11, 2019 02:13PM

accidents used to be assumed accidental - even for dui / dwi

(guess what millenials - that's why they're called accidents in legal papers)

Posted by: pjlkt ()
Date: January 11, 2019 02:14PM

38829110_2234655379882799_12242693080544

Posted by: 34refere ()
Date: January 11, 2019 02:15PM

is she a criminal ? responsible for damage well - bleed a turnip. a criminal?

Posted by: stupid millenials ()
Date: January 11, 2019 02:34PM

So. grew up in obama school. LOCKED IN THE SCHOOL. parents would be arrested for letting her skip or throw a party. threatened continually in class with armed officer visits. too many democrat rules to count threatening expulsion. like a prison. told daily school would make them rich and heard on the news teachers are overpaid and grads are screwed no jobs

THIS GIRL HAS A THOUSAND RATS SQUEAKING IN HER EAR.

She's told "don't look at your cell when you drive". It goes right by her because democrats have a "don't" rule for everything and likely flaunt their power by doing the same in front of her, at OBAMA school

i heard not to read my map while driving: could get a ticket. i got a warning not a ticket and realized anyway that "it's really takes too much time" and can much more easily be done a few seconds before leaving.

When i was in college i read notes on the way to test(s). got pulled over. back then i was sharp i could read at lights and get off the line before the person next to me. i could hit my eye on a forumula memorize it and look back up in one half second or less (today, i doubt it). But i did stop doing it, realizing it could cause a problem eventually just like a map though it hadn't.

MY POINT HERE IS DEMOCRATS HAVE BECOME A DISTRACTION TO SAFETY

They are so full of crap that when the STATE POLICE say "don't text and drive" it's an already drown out message.

Also: the law isn't "don't text and drive", the law is "don't do ANYTHING and drive"

Stupid Hillary and Obama age dems are teaching "texting and driving illegal" which is like saying "playing with your radio, your map" might be legal: but they aren't legal either.

and that's where things go wrong

too many fake news dem threats and rules - and incorrect education and law

WHY WOULDN'T TEENS JUST IGNORE AND ASSUME WITH THEIR FAST TWITCH LITTLE EYES THAT IT WAS SAFE AS USING THE RADIO (which also isn't legal but no one told them that)

Posted by: yl7hd ()
Date: January 11, 2019 02:36PM

so i'm a teen and told don't text and drive but there's a radio to play with and adults (MOSTLY DEMOCRATS) are doing it more than kids

i think "well that's just stupid", i know that cell phones are no more different to put my eyes on than the car radio. must be some stupid laws

i've heard so many stupid laws they're falling out of my ear, with these cross-purpose accuse the victim democrat laws

WHY would i believe "text and drive" law anyway? i wouldn't.

Posted by: toto 22 ()
Date: January 11, 2019 02:37PM

Posted by: ytwju ()
Date: January 11, 2019 02:42PM

meanwhile there's a SECOND AND WORSE TRUTH

insurance companies found a way to exclude a costly "Set" of payouts: anything including cell phones

your accused of crime and insurance doesn't pay

(in the past if you were reading a map the fact wasn't mentioned in court and things were processed as "an auto accident", as all accidents are some kind of temporary lack of attention)

Posted by: mec4x ()
Date: January 11, 2019 02:56PM

meanwhile i'm from a class where telephone was how you talked to friends, gas was cheap, and you called when you were at home or establishment never in a car

i can't even remember to take the cell phone with me, and if i remember i'm likely to think "safety i might need it ... but i'm lazy to stuff it in my pocket and hate spam calls ... fuck it no phone "

Posted by: epvmj ()
Date: January 11, 2019 02:57PM

file.php?2,file=355245,filename=Conspira

gerrymanderer2 is an evil mother fucker

let's put a non-fake news face on this: documented well and published

Posted by: lbe4x ()
Date: January 11, 2019 02:59PM

just to piss off Gina Giovangelo, i'll say again:

I GOT A WARNING BOTH TIMES i was pulled over, not a ticket.

the people who accused you grew up in an age of forgiveness and were not themselves so accused. it's all about the $$$$$

Posted by: c33vh ()
Date: January 23, 2019 12:20PM

Posted by: wtmxt ()
Date: January 23, 2019 12:28PM

wtmxt

Posted by: wegtu ()
Date: January 25, 2019 05:56PM

wegtu

Posted by: xvykn ()
Date: January 26, 2019 02:37PM

xvykn

Posted by: nympx ()
Date: January 26, 2019 08:15PM

nympx

Posted by: pylmc ()
Date: January 27, 2019 01:28PM

pylmc

Posted by: wcmem ()
Date: January 27, 2019 01:28PM

my judge was a lawyer for a law firm whcih doesn't admit they handled insurance company cases

should i worry?

Posted by: cxu4e ()
Date: January 30, 2019 11:44AM

cxu4e

Posted by: mjktl ()
Date: January 30, 2019 03:46PM

mjktl

Posted by: bj3wp ()
Date: January 31, 2019 11:18PM

allot of judges (who worked for insurers as lwyers) would love to joke me

AND I'D LOVE TO CHOKE THEM

the feeling is only mutual

Posted by: ukynd ()
Date: February 02, 2019 02:23PM

ukynd

Posted by: hdlnu ()
Date: February 03, 2019 12:44PM

hdlnu

Posted by: tx9xd ()
Date: February 03, 2019 01:23PM

tx9xd

Posted by: xkcdn ()
Date: February 04, 2019 10:05AM

could you end up evicted and dead after being in prison for running a red light or texting and driving?

maybe so, maybe so

should police and politicians be able to hack into your android? still think that's a good idea?

Posted by: jkupd ()
Date: February 04, 2019 11:21AM

insurance - i mean public defender lawyers, Love this thread

Posted by: ykfyj ()
Date: February 06, 2019 11:25AM

freedom, sanity, are so important that we should struggle to endure and teach and not to call everything we don't like "a crime"

Posted by: 4ku7x ()
Date: February 06, 2019 11:29AM

THE POINT IS ARREST OF PEOPLE TO AVOID PAYING $$$ INSURED CLAIMS

the point is children are the target, here

Posted by: cptt6 ()
Date: February 07, 2019 10:36AM

cptt6

Posted by: jdpdp ()
Date: February 07, 2019 07:24PM

jdpdp

Posted by: 7evuc ()
Date: February 08, 2019 08:11PM

7evuc

Posted by: r4tgerwrw ()
Date: February 08, 2019 08:26PM

wtvlm

Posted by: c9xjv ()
Date: February 09, 2019 01:16PM

c9xjv

Posted by: emtnu ()
Date: February 09, 2019 01:19PM

the amount of money insurers (thus political families) get if they do NOT pay out many cases is enormous. they would definitely kick heads to get at it.

it's supposed to be "regulated" and insurers who do not pay are supposesd to be banned from operating - if not jailed for fraud

Posted by: r3er ()
Date: February 10, 2019 09:45AM

Posted by: xtlft ()
Date: February 10, 2019 11:14AM

xtlft

Posted by: unebp ()
Date: February 10, 2019 11:59PM

unebp

Posted by: ghtfr ()
Date: February 11, 2019 08:23PM

hgr

Posted by: ptmye ()
Date: February 12, 2019 01:46PM

ptmye

Posted by: cwyjx ()
Date: February 13, 2019 12:32PM

cwyjx

Posted by: gjxjl ()
Date: February 13, 2019 09:38PM

gjxjl

Posted by: rge ()
Date: February 14, 2019 02:28AM

erfeer

Posted by: ky4nm ()
Date: February 14, 2019 02:11PM

ky4nm

Posted by: hnuym ()
Date: February 15, 2019 11:39PM

hnuym

Posted by: bmdvx ()
Date: February 16, 2019 02:07AM

bmdvx

Posted by: dyxvh ()
Date: February 18, 2019 03:41PM

dyxvh

Posted by: pxw3k ()
Date: February 19, 2019 12:35AM

pxw3k

Posted by: jjbp3 ()
Date: February 19, 2019 11:29AM

jjbp3

Posted by: wmywp ()
Date: February 20, 2019 01:16PM

wmywp

Posted by: ppjmx ()
Date: February 21, 2019 01:35PM

ppjmx

Pages: 123AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 3

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.