HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
WMAL morning cutting Trump all morning, again. Drug meandering users taking dem callers.
Posted by: WMAL morning ()
Date: December 12, 2018 06:37AM

These are all little "mind wash attempts", the kind of talk you only hear from drug users or democrats. And they are pro democrat not pro Republican.

Caller: "i'm just afraid trump is lying and he won't build the wall"

"yea, i think the wall could be a Weapon for Trump" (ie, out of weapon money) (maybe drug money?)

"well Trump gets bills for the wall and won't sign them"

"i think Trump doesn't want to sign the bill until his friends are like all, yea, we want that wall"

admonition: Trump recently indicated closure of government

"Trump recently did say he demands at least a partial wall" (Trump's statement: 'i want the wall or i'm going to shut down government')

caller: "there really is no money in DMV. well what trump could do is go to every agency cfo and ask for money" (drug money?)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WMAL morning cutting Trump all morning, again. Drug meandering users taking dem callers.
Posted by: WMAL morning ()
Date: December 12, 2018 06:39AM

they aren't "bad hosts" but THEY ARE DEMOCRATS and they are back stabbers

They'd be great on WTOP. They should leave WMAL.

Re: WMAL morning cutting Trump all morning, again. Drug meandering users taking dem callers.
Posted by: ye3fd ()
Date: December 12, 2018 06:51AM

CFO means "chief financial officer", of a business, originally a business term. Government is not a business: taxes are collected at gunpoint (seized) - government is NOT a business and people shouldn't be pretending they are some kind of legitimate business by hiding behind business titles.

Posted by: 69vde ()
Date: December 12, 2018 07:32AM

yea gov has no money in fairfax, trump should go door to door begging.

we have annandale asians with DC accountant jobs building luxury homes in fairfax with 3 or 4 car garages, neighborhoods that are "all asian"

we have billion heir congressman (ie, biden) making deals with china who have never had a job outside government. we have multi-billion dollar a year school spending debt.

we have areas with nearly no whites that elect their own non-white democrat who: keep the minority spending programs going despite it's a total lie

yea no money. say no money. your DNC master says there is no money.

Posted by: 5tgesfd ()
Date: December 12, 2018 07:35AM

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMAk8lM574NY_umwZxIL_

this is your foreign investment leader. say on wmal there is no money. pretend you are serious or we kill you.

Posted by: eengj ()
Date: December 12, 2018 07:38AM

Annandale_DesignRaid_13910-1068x713.jpg

no money for you! india has made deals to insure i am here using your money!

Posted by: etkju ()
Date: December 12, 2018 07:44AM

public-services.jpg

you hear me? no Trump wall.

Posted by: 4mgvd ()
Date: December 12, 2018 07:45AM

building centers to hold chinese imports in usa on display: yes all day

Posted by: cduvd ()
Date: December 12, 2018 07:45AM

yes all day, we use your money, have mexico build it. fuck you usa.

Posted by: gxxtc ()
Date: December 12, 2018 07:50AM

c01*750xx5000-2813-0-456.jpg

don't hire americans. hire only democrats.

Posted by: eblk7 ()
Date: December 12, 2018 07:53AM

capital-one-center.jpg

EXCUSE ME CAPITOL ONE. are you using my money in the bank to build yourself buildings? if so why are your credit rates so high and savings yields so low? and when the fuck are you paying me back for BORROWING MY NONEY?

Posted by: 9k7mf ()
Date: December 12, 2018 07:54AM

2017_10_23_Angels_Landing_Partners___Hil

this is L.A. "new government planning", but we can see they also are poor and no walls

Posted by: Wake up, douchebags ()
Date: December 12, 2018 08:01AM

Once you pay your taxes, the money isn't yours anymore. Duh!

Posted by: dpwmx ()
Date: December 12, 2018 08:07AM

do you know what a ways and means test is? it means prison time for people claiming allot of ways but having no LEGITIMATE means.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.