HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
USAA SCAMMERS UP AND ABOUT AGAIN
Posted by: 3563535 ()
Date: December 10, 2018 04:49PM

If you get an email from "CEO USAA" that "your account has been locked. View attached PDF from USA Online," it is a SCAM. forward it to: abuse@USAA.com, WITHOUT OPENING IT AND CLICKING ON THE PDF LINK IT CONTAINS.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: USAA SCAMMERS UP AND ABOUT AGAIN
Posted by: Too Many Niggers ()
Date: December 11, 2018 06:25AM

USAA meant something....now any nigger can become a member!
Service has gone down BIG TIME!

Posted by: ($($($($($ ()
Date: December 11, 2018 06:57AM

Service has really gone down. Can't get to a person to discuss a claim. My daughter has had their debit card hacked into several times.

Posted by: Franklin McNiglets ()
Date: December 11, 2018 08:04AM

You people should have seen this coming. Lots of other people did.

A few years ago, USAA started running exclusively coal burner commercials. In terms of the virtue signal, that's your first clue that service is about to start adhering to nigger level.

If you were smart, you would have gotten out like so many others when the public coal burning started.

Posted by: Sooo-eeee! ()
Date: December 11, 2018 10:00AM

It's so cool to watch the middle schoolers dabbling with the latest gutter jargon making its way around the eighth grade. Bodes well for their futures, being that dumb and all.

Posted by: Human Tripod ()
Date: December 15, 2018 07:12PM

As much as I hate scammers, I can't think of a better target than USAA. I thought discrimination was illegal in the U.S. But, USAA and credit unions get away with discrimination based on employment every day.

Posted by: usaa member ()
Date: December 15, 2018 09:22PM

Banking with USAA sucks, there are so many better options out there. USAA insurance is not the cheapest but the service is top notch in my experience. If you have had as much as a one night stand with a military member you can sign up.

Posted by: Carmelized Navy Federal ()
Date: December 16, 2018 08:02AM

I remember Navy federal meant something.
There was a wigger buying blunt wraps in front of me at 7-11 using the navy fed check card.
Do these credit unions use IDEAL customers to get certified then open the floodgates to niggers and other undesirables?
Must be because there’s a pupusa food truck outside the navy federal in Springfield on Saturday’s now!
Sad!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.