HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Nigger randomly stabs woman on Fort Meyer drive. Police have clear picture of nigger, Fox 5 describe him as "5'-10" male," leaves out he's a nigger.
Posted by: We live in an Orwellian World ()
Date: December 09, 2018 07:48PM

LOOK AT THE PICTURE: http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/arlington-county-police-looking-for-man-suspected-of-stabbing-woman

"Investigators are looking for a suspect in Arlington, after they say a female victim was stabbed at the 1600 block of Fort Myer Drive.

Arlington County police say they were called just before 7 p.m. on Saturday for report of an assault.

Investigators say the female victim was walking in the area when a man approached her, brandished a knife and stabbed her before taking off on-foot.

Officials say the woman was taken to an area hospital in stable condition.

Arlington County police say they're now looking for a man who is about 5-feet-10 inches tall, weighing about 160 pounds.

They say he was wearing a long black trench coat and a white hat at the time of the incident.

Officials ask that anyone with information related to this incident contact them at (703) 228-4199."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Nigger randomly stabs woman on Fort Meyer drive. Police have clear picture of nigger, Fox 5 describe him as "5'-10" male," leaves out he's a nigger.
Posted by: Race face ()
Date: December 09, 2018 08:04PM

What race is he though?

Re: Nigger randomly stabs woman on Fort Meyer drive. Police have clear picture of nigger, Fox 5 describe him as "5'-10" male," leaves out he's a nigger.
Posted by: Bktoa ()
Date: December 09, 2018 09:22PM

They don’t say because I think people watching and listening already know it’s a nigger.

Posted by: vile thuggery ()
Date: December 09, 2018 10:05PM

Bktoa Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They don’t say because I think people watching
> and listening already know it’s a nigger.

This^^^^^.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2. ()
Date: December 10, 2018 08:51AM

Brown people are the worst.

Posted by: News Exec ()
Date: December 10, 2018 06:22PM

If liberals have their way, it will soon be a federal offense to mention the race of a perp, unless the perp is a white male.

Posted by: I’m white ()
Date: December 10, 2018 09:49PM

I’m white and Op, we don’t want your hillbilly, basement dwelling, redsneck ass in our race. Nobody does. You’re in the minority, dummy

Posted by: I'm Whiter ()
Date: December 10, 2018 09:58PM

I’m white Wrote:
> I’m white and Op, we don’t want your
> hillbilly, basement dwelling, redsneck ass in our
> race. Nobody does. You’re in the minority, dummy

I'm white, and we don't want your pussified, self-hating, guilty ass in our race. More white people voted for Trump than for Hillary. More white people voted for Romney than Obama. Hell, more white people voted for that POS McCain than Obama. You don't fit in with white folks - especially white folks who earn their own living in the private sector. Go away.

Posted by: nigga what? ()
Date: December 10, 2018 09:58PM

I’m white Wrote:
> I’m white and Op, we don’t want your
> hillbilly, basement dwelling, redsneck ass in our
> race. Nobody does. You’re in the minority, dummy

Actually, the white people don't want you - you beta cuck bitch.

Posted by: Coontown ()
Date: December 10, 2018 10:08PM

Attachments:
1543278440779.png

Posted by: Trump robot ()
Date: December 11, 2018 03:17AM

Did this dummy try to prove his point by saying more white people voted for trump than Hillary. Tell mommy to get you a Tv. They are both white. Once again, move to Finland, Australia or wherever. We white people dont like you in our country. If you don’t like diversity, leave. You will have to take mommy with you, so someone can pay your rent

Posted by: fmlhn ()
Date: December 11, 2018 11:46AM

That's called aiding and abedding a fleeing felon.

IT'S A CRIME.

Posted by: vhphy ()
Date: December 11, 2018 11:48AM

should POLICE put the gender preference on the APB, the real gender (discriminatory), or leave out gender on APB as well ?

Posted by: kdtpn ()
Date: December 14, 2018 01:17PM

fmlhn Wrote:
>

> That's called aiding and abedding a fleeing
> felon.
>
> IT'S A CRIME.
>

usually yes but it's clear to everyone it's a nigga, why say it?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.