HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
So a Nigger shot a whole foods cashier today in DC...but wait there's a catch
Posted by: the wise one ()
Date: December 02, 2018 07:15PM

A would be nigger robber entered the store and tried to strong arm a cashier drawer. The dumb ass cashier tried to fight off the nigger from taking the companies money. There is nothing more reckless than a scared nigger,this is Nigger Knowledge 101. The cashier should have known this before trying to play hero. Subsequently he was shot and appears to be ok and the nigger is somewhere in the jungle enjoying his daily fix.

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/1-shot-at-whole-foods-during-robbery-attempt-on-h-street-dc-police-say

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So a Nigger shot a whole foods cashier today in DC...but wait there's a catch
Posted by: Don't get it ()
Date: December 02, 2018 07:35PM

Why would someone try and fight off a nigger from taking somebody else's money?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So a Nigger shot a whole foods cashier today in DC...but wait there's a catch
Posted by: Former LJS Pirate ()
Date: December 02, 2018 09:12PM

Give robbers the money.

When I worked at Long John Silver's that's the first thing they taught us!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So a Nigger shot a whole foods cashier today in DC...but wait there's a catch
Posted by: hongry ()
Date: December 02, 2018 09:14PM

Former LJS Pirate Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Give robbers the money.
>
> When I worked at Long John Silver's that's the
> first thing they taught us!

And how did that end up for Long John Silver's?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So a Nigger shot a whole foods cashier today in DC...but wait there's a catch
Posted by: Millenial scum ()
Date: December 02, 2018 11:19PM

Can you imagine the shock and total cognitive dissonance experienced by all the millennial shoppers who found themselves on the receiving end of vibrant diversity? Do you think any of them were scared enough to re-enter reality? I bet at least one of them was converted to conservatism this day.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So a Nigger shot a whole foods cashier today in DC...but wait there's a catch
Posted by: Coonlyfe ()
Date: December 02, 2018 11:24PM

,
Attachments:
5c6_shooting0806.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So a Nigger shot a whole foods cashier today in DC...but wait there's a catch
Posted by: Niggers ruin everything ()
Date: December 02, 2018 11:56PM

Coonlyfe Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ,


Niggers policing niggers - this is the classic recipe for total societal collapse, hence the shitholes that are Baltimore, New Orleans, Detroit, Newark, etc., etc., etc.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So a Nigger shot a whole foods cashier today in DC...but wait there's a catch
Posted by: Soul brother #1 ()
Date: December 03, 2018 04:04AM

Millenial scum Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Can you imagine the shock and total cognitive
> dissonance experienced by all the millennial
> shoppers who found themselves on the receiving end
> of vibrant diversity? Do you think any of them
> were scared enough to re-enter reality? I bet at
> least one of them was converted to conservatism
> this day.

So conservatism is roughly racism packaged up as a political ideology is what I infer . They never had anyone fooled.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So a Nigger shot a whole foods cashier today in DC...but wait there's a catch
Posted by: Useless ()
Date: December 03, 2018 05:33AM

No, Soul Brother. Republicans believe in everyone is equal. Equally guilty and equally charged. No one gets off because of their color. No special treatment. It is what you do that makes you who you are, not what you look like. Democrats are the ones who use color every day, all day long to divide and oppress people into voting their way. Democrats (a/k/a CNN, et al)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So a Nigger shot a whole foods cashier today in DC...but wait there's a catch
Posted by: Useless #2 ()
Date: December 03, 2018 05:43AM

Useless Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No, Soul Brother. Republicans believe in everyone
> is equal. Equally guilty and equally charged. No
> one gets off because of their color. No special
> treatment. It is what you do that makes you who
> you are, not what you look like. Democrats are the
> ones who use color every day, all day long to
> divide and oppress people into voting their way.
> Democrats (a/k/a CNN, et al)


No matter how much logic you try and use to convince Soul Brother #1, it won't work. He/she is just a thick-skulled individual who has been kept on the plantation by the Democrats.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So a Nigger shot a whole foods cashier today in DC...but wait there's a catch
Posted by: Brown Onion ()
Date: December 03, 2018 05:51AM

And DC accuses stores of racism when they don’t build there. And how is the gun free zone working out?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So a Nigger shot a whole foods cashier today in DC...but wait there's a catch
Posted by: Soul brother #1 ()
Date: December 03, 2018 07:53AM

Useless Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No, Soul Brother. Republicans believe in everyone
> is equal. Equally guilty and equally charged. No
> one gets off because of their color. No special
> treatment. It is what you do that makes you who
> you are, not what you look like. Democrats are the
> ones who use color every day, all day long to
> divide and oppress people into voting their way.
> Democrats (a/k/a CNN, et al)
LMAOOOOO

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So a Nigger shot a whole foods cashier today in DC...but wait there's a catch
Posted by: vile thuggery ()
Date: December 03, 2018 08:09AM

Brown Onion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And DC accuses stores of racism when they don’t
> build there. And how is the gun free zone working
> out?


Guns still aren't free there, but they are pretty cheap. A glock with no bodies on it is about $150. With bodies is around $50. The drug free zones are working better as weed is often free.

It is racist to fail to build something for niggers to rob.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So a Nigger shot a whole foods cashier today in DC...but wait there's a catch
Posted by: So fucking worthless... ()
Date: December 03, 2018 08:14AM

Brown Onion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And DC accuses stores of racism when they don’t build there.
> And how is the gun free zone working out?

Better than your public education did, you lame-ass dumbfuck.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So a Nigger shot a whole foods cashier today in DC...but wait there's a catch
Posted by: Dr. Duh ()
Date: December 03, 2018 09:01AM

Don't get it Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why would someone try and fight off a nigger from
> taking somebody else's money?

That was the cashier's money to steal!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So a Nigger shot a whole foods cashier today in DC...but wait there's a catch
Posted by: It's packaged as reality ()
Date: December 03, 2018 11:47PM

Soul brother #1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Millenial scum Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Can you imagine the shock and total cognitive
> > dissonance experienced by all the millennial
> > shoppers who found themselves on the receiving
> end
> > of vibrant diversity? Do you think any of them
> > were scared enough to re-enter reality? I bet
> at
> > least one of them was converted to conservatism
> > this day.
>
> So conservatism is roughly racism packaged up as a
> political ideology is what I infer . They never
> had anyone fooled.


No, conservatism is the acknowledgment of empirical reality and the proposing of policies that actually reference said reality. This is different from progressivism, which depends on an alternate reality based emotion, and policies created to address said make-believe. This is why Democrat-run anything - cities, States, countries, etc. - collapse upon themselves; you can't base good governance on make-believe.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So a Nigger shot a whole foods cashier today in DC...but wait there's a catch
Posted by: Carmelized SJW ()
Date: December 04, 2018 05:42AM

Brown Onion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And DC accuses stores of racism when they don’t
> build there. And how is the gun free zone working
> out?

Needed air for my tires at south capitol and southern avenue exxon....
Went in to get quarters AND EVERYTHING WAS BEHIND THE BULLETPROOF GLASS ENCLOSURE!
Behind the register was a 19yr old frightened Ethiopian kid.
Was like a Kubrick movie

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So a Nigger shot a whole foods cashier today in DC...but wait there's a catch
Posted by: Soul Brother #2 ()
Date: December 04, 2018 05:49AM

Useless Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No, Soul Brother. Republicans believe in everyone
> is equal. Equally guilty and equally charged. No
> one gets off because of their color. No special
> treatment. It is what you do that makes you who
> you are, not what you look like. Democrats are the
> ones who use color every day, all day long to
> divide and oppress people into voting their way.
> Democrats (a/k/a CNN, et al)

You know who hates niggers?
Democrats in a non election year!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So a Nigger shot a whole foods cashier today in DC...but wait there's a catch
Posted by: GOP = Party of Disgrace ()
Date: December 04, 2018 09:22AM

It's packaged as reality Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> you can't base good governance on make-believe.

Tell that to the GOP. Bunch of mindless, lying, law-breaking, counter-factual dumbfucks who end up failing at everything.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So a Nigger shot a whole foods cashier today in DC...but wait there's a catch
Posted by: Out of your league ()
Date: December 04, 2018 09:30AM

Carmelized SJW Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Needed air for my tires at south capitol and southern avenue exxon....
> Went in to get quarters AND EVERYTHING WAS BEHIND THE BULLETPROOF
> GLASS ENCLOSURE! Behind the register was a 19yr old frightened
> Ethiopian kid. Was like a Kubrick movie

Should have gone to the Shell station instead.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********   **    **  **     **        **  **    ** 
 **     **  **   **   **     **        **   **  **  
 **     **  **  **    **     **        **    ****   
 **     **  *****     **     **        **     **    
 **     **  **  **     **   **   **    **     **    
 **     **  **   **     ** **    **    **     **    
 ********   **    **     ***      ******      **    
This forum powered by Phorum.