HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Harford County, Md near baltimore: nigs trick french driver to roll down window and kill her in robbery
Posted by: uncle same ()
Date: December 02, 2018 05:18PM

A Good Samaritan who thought she was performing an act of charity was murdered early Saturday morning for her kindness.

Police said Jacquelyn Smith and her family were driving through a Baltimore neighborhood when they spotted a young woman carrying what appeared to be an infant while sporting a cardboard sign that read, “Please Help me feed my Baby.”

Smith, 52, who was sitting in the front passenger seat, rolled down the window to give the young mother some money

Then a man approached the car to seemingly thank the family but instead reached into the car to try to grab Smith’s wallet. The two struggled and the assailant then plunged a knife into the victim’s torso while the woman carrying the sign fled on foot.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/maryland-woman-fatally-stabbed-after-rolling-down-car-window/ar-BBQmxeU?ocid=spartandhp

-------------------------

(Jacquelyn means she's French or Canadian. note police say they aren't sure if she lived in MD or not. you have to wonder if any of the nig stories are true)

note to stupid millennials gone to Obama school to learn blacks don't steal or hurt people

THEY DO

BEEN DOING IT AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER

in the past they (to avoid police) would run "window wash" at stop lights. but the wash was often just a tactic to get close to the driver and perform an armed robbery

I've personally been a victim of just such a robber and barely got away. also and armed robbery. as a cashier an attempted burglary, petty burglary, and an armed robbery in back store

IF YOU WENT TO OBAMA SCHOOL, DON'T GO TO THESE AREAS

YOUR JUST TOO STUPID TO LIVE

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Harford County, Md near baltimore: nigs trick french driver to roll down window and kill her in robbery
Posted by: lmjev ()
Date: December 02, 2018 05:22PM

I missed a couple robberies and a not-petty theft inside my house and a theft attempt in my house caught red handed. and then also workplace threats by two (two but not all - a few were friendly but corrupt?)

infact nearly every time I get near nigs they've tried to steal from me

but go ahead back to your Obama ubiquity lies and get yourself dead. you'll see.

Re: Harford County, Md near baltimore: nigs trick french driver to roll down window and kill her in robbery
Posted by: NIGGERS!!!!!!!! ()
Date: December 02, 2018 05:23PM

Around Blacks...Never Relax.

Posted by: ....... ()
Date: December 02, 2018 05:31PM

Darwinism at work. Not one fuck given. One less traitor to worry about.

Posted by: EB3CL ()
Date: December 02, 2018 06:35PM

Come on, WTF and why would you try to help someone at 12:30 am on the street? Call the cops if you are so concerned. As I tell my kids, nothing good happens after midnight. Get home by 10 pm and STAY in the house, do not open the door for anyone. If you do, have a shotgun handy.

https://wjla.com/news/local/54-year-old-woman-stabbed-to-death-in-east-baltimore

Posted by: Night cats ()
Date: December 02, 2018 07:00PM

Any white person driving through e. Baltimore is either a drug addict or incredibly stupid, or both. Why would any normal person roll down the window for a nigger? If you’re that dumb, you really don’t deserve to live anymore.

Posted by: look at the victim's pic ()
Date: December 02, 2018 07:15PM

Um, that woman who was murdered is not white.

Posted by: nigger level intelligence ()
Date: December 02, 2018 07:59PM

look at the victim's pic Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Um, that woman who was murdered is not white.

Even worse. You would think a nigger would know about niggers.

Posted by: Just say no, sucka ()
Date: December 02, 2018 08:06PM

Most pan handlers are buying alcohol, drugs or both.

I once saw a young man pan handling with a sign that said "I plan to buy ice cold beer with your generous donations". I gave him a dollar just because of his honesty. I've never given a red cent to anyone else.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.