HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234567891011AllNext
Current Page: 3 of 11
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: GLeib ()
Date: February 07, 2019 01:48PM

GTWUN Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The reason why WF DV is attractive to CVHS is that
> he would bring 3-4 WF coach’s with him


Would Centreville hire a minority coach or someone out of the area?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: regionguy ()
Date: February 07, 2019 04:53PM

Jerry Davis former HC at West Potomac, Herndon and current Westfield asst coach will be a very good candidate for this Centreville job.

There will be a few on the Westfield staff who apply.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: h3vcc ()
Date: February 07, 2019 07:30PM

Speculative Idiots Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The DC at WF was The OC at WF prior to Both
> Everitt and Giancola leaving, he was also the QB
> Coach that pulled young Noah up as a Freshmen,
> something that rarely Happens at WF. I assure you
> if anyone knows the Talent at QB and knows his own
> kids ability, it's the DC @ WF. The natural
> Progression would have his Son taking over the
> Reigns his Senior Year after Noah has moved on to
> Play Saturday's. Stop with the personal insults
> Troll.

You are right on. The other poster simply has NO CLUE what they are talking about - those comments were utter nonsense.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: cvillee ()
Date: February 07, 2019 07:42PM

WF DC is a good hire. He'll put together a good staff.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: 7eM ()
Date: February 08, 2019 07:44PM

I think I can confidently say that the Concorde district is up for grabs this year. With the the shake up at CVHS and more than likely that WF will lose half of their staff as they go across town to CVHS, Bulldog dominance is likely over, add on top of all the seniors that will be gone and big question mark at QB, Warhawks or Chargers will challenge for district title.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: bruinbackers ()
Date: February 08, 2019 07:52PM

LB and the Doc are ready to be the front runners in the region this year!
With Westfield and Centreville down, look for the Bruins to be the team to beat.


We have more returning this year then all of the teams in our district including a QB and some new receivers that will light up the scoreboard.


Jump on the BRUIN Train as it will be rolling thru the region soon

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: ATC4Lyfe ()
Date: February 08, 2019 09:59PM

Right!
Braddock will be 5-5 6-4 at best. Another 1 and done in the playoffs and the best staff in the state will be done as well

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: U6BDK ()
Date: February 11, 2019 06:31AM

I heard WF DC pretty much gave a farewell speech at team banquet last night, he is CVHS new HC.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: JPsoco4life ()
Date: February 11, 2019 07:21AM

U6BDK Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I heard WF DC pretty much gave a farewell speech
> at team banquet last night, he is CVHS new HC.


Any updates on who has applied for the C-Ville job? I am sure
It’s a pretty good crop of candidates?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: NotAGoodOlBoy ()
Date: February 11, 2019 08:37AM

JPsoco4life Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> U6BDK Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I heard WF DC pretty much gave a farewell
> speech
> > at team banquet last night, he is CVHS new HC.
>
>
> Any updates on who has applied for the C-Ville
> job? I am sure
> It’s a pretty good crop of candidates?

Doesn’t sound like it matters. Good ol boy network strikes again!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: JPsoco4life ()
Date: February 11, 2019 05:12PM

NotAGoodOlBoy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> JPsoco4life Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > U6BDK Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > I heard WF DC pretty much gave a farewell
> > speech
> > > at team banquet last night, he is CVHS new
> HC.
> >
> >
> > Any updates on who has applied for the C-Ville
> > job? I am sure
> > It’s a pretty good crop of candidates?
>
> Doesn’t sound like it matters. Good ol boy
> network strikes again!


So who has applied?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: cngje ()
Date: February 11, 2019 06:03PM

JPsoco4life Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> NotAGoodOlBoy Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > JPsoco4life Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > U6BDK Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > I heard WF DC pretty much gave a farewell
> > > speech
> > > > at team banquet last night, he is CVHS new
> > HC.
> > >
> > >
> > > Any updates on who has applied for the
> C-Ville
> > > job? I am sure
> > > It’s a pretty good crop of candidates?
> >
> > Doesn’t sound like it matters. Good ol boy
> > network strikes again!
>
>
> So who has applied?

Rowley.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: WL9KG ()
Date: February 11, 2019 06:07PM

SL FC BW MTV HHS HFHS good ol’doc

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: regionguy ()
Date: February 11, 2019 06:27PM

JPsoco4life Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> NotAGoodOlBoy Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > JPsoco4life Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > U6BDK Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > I heard WF DC pretty much gave a farewell
> > > speech
> > > > at team banquet last night, he is CVHS new
> > HC.
> > >
> > >
> > > Any updates on who has applied for the
> C-Ville
> > > job? I am sure
> > > It’s a pretty good crop of candidates?
> >
> > Doesn’t sound like it matters. Good ol boy
> > network strikes again!
>
>
> So who has applied?


I heard the top 5 are Westfield assistant, Aziz, Henderson, Poythress, Rowley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: regionguy2 ()
Date: February 11, 2019 06:31PM

A surprise pick for the Centreville job could be Tom Verbanic former Westfield HFC, he recently resigned from Flint Hill

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: cvillee ()
Date: February 11, 2019 06:43PM

regionguy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> JPsoco4life Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > NotAGoodOlBoy Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > JPsoco4life Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > U6BDK Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > I heard WF DC pretty much gave a farewell
> > > > speech
> > > > > at team banquet last night, he is CVHS
> new
> > > HC.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Any updates on who has applied for the
> > C-Ville
> > > > job? I am sure
> > > > It’s a pretty good crop of candidates?
> > >
> > > Doesn’t sound like it matters. Good ol boy
> > > network strikes again!
> >
> >
> > So who has applied?
>
>
> I heard the top 5 are Westfield assistant, Aziz,
> Henderson, Poythress, Rowley

Can we stop with the Aziz thing? He's not getting a big job.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: E9C3D ()
Date: February 11, 2019 07:46PM

regionguy2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A surprise pick for the Centreville job could be
> Tom Verbanic former Westfield HFC, he recently
> resigned from Flint Hill

CVHS DSA called him first, he politely declined it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: catlover2016 ()
Date: February 11, 2019 09:35PM

Trey Taylor from Fairfax

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Region ()
Date: February 11, 2019 09:42PM

catlover2016 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trey Taylor from Fairfax


Really? Do you think Taylor would have left SL for Fairfax if he cared about winning? No way he leaves Fairfax.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: wilcatscoolit ()
Date: February 11, 2019 11:01PM

For the Centreville job, yes!
Outside of Westfield, its probably the most coveted job.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Fact check2 ()
Date: February 12, 2019 07:39AM

Poythress? If he applies (which I doubt)it is a no brainer.Verbanic is staying at FH and coaching baseball. The WF coordinator is a coordinator! As good as he may be why is he making his first application now? All the other names here are retreads.Anyway, I hear Poythress has no interest based on the way he was treated.with Verbanic out and only retreads then maybe the DC has a case.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Fact check3 ()
Date: February 12, 2019 09:04AM

Fact check2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Poythress? If he applies (which I doubt)it is a no
> brainer.Verbanic is staying at FH and coaching
> baseball. The WF coordinator is a coordinator! As
> good as he may be why is he making his first
> application now? All the other names here are
> retreads.Anyway, I hear Poythress has no interest
> based on the way he was treated.with Verbanic out
> and only retreads then maybe the DC has a case.

Rowley and Aziz wouldn’t be retreads, both only been HC at one school.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: CW7VK ()
Date: February 12, 2019 11:21AM

Mount Vernon coach would be a great pick. If he's really applying. If Centreville is interested in a long term program builder he would be a no brainer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: LOL stop ()
Date: February 12, 2019 12:06PM

CW7VK Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mount Vernon coach would be a great pick. If he's
> really applying. If Centreville is interested in
> a long term program builder he would be a no
> brainer.


You’re kidding, right? The MV staff can’t beat a decent team to save heir lives.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: bcbaja ()
Date: February 12, 2019 02:18PM

Not FFX co... but how does Woodbridge have another 5 Star DE? First D’shawn Hand (Alabama) & now they have another one. Where do these kids come from? If Woodbridge has a 5 star recruit, why are they always mediocre?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: 4VKM4 ()
Date: February 12, 2019 03:34PM

bcbaja Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not FFX co... but how does Woodbridge have another
> 5 Star DE? First D’shawn Hand (Alabama) & now
> they have another one. Where do these kids come
> from? If Woodbridge has a 5 star recruit, why are
> they always mediocre?


Cuz they recruit those players. They may have 1 or 2 superstars but takes 11 players on the field, Off-Def-SP to win games, all 11 pulling the same direction but also they have not had the better QB to win the big games. Look at this past season 6A state championship game. Brendan Clark, ND commit, he lit up Freedom and no turnovers meanwhile Freedom’s QB was erratic and a turnover machine (all season long). Go further back, state games QB turnovers are always the difference between winning & losing. OScar Smith 0-3 vs WF why, WF QB’s did not throw crucial picks most of the time in the opponents side of the field. Centreville beating OS, Scott Walters outplayed Shonn.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: 7nvpb ()
Date: February 12, 2019 03:51PM

LOL stop Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> CW7VK Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Mount Vernon coach would be a great pick. If
> he's
> > really applying. If Centreville is interested
> in
> > a long term program builder he would be a no
> > brainer.
>
>
> You’re kidding, right? The MV staff can’t beat
> a decent team to save heir lives.

Mount Vernon was 19-53 in the seven seasons before he was hired. They are 20-13 during his three seasons. He’s getting the absolute maximum out of that program. I don’t think anyone could have done better.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: MtV ()
Date: February 12, 2019 06:03PM

He has done ok. But when they play bigger schools the get wrecked. Yes, they probably should lose but getting beat by plus 50 is disgraceful. Let him get a mid major like WS and turn it top tier first.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: 6CJJP ()
Date: February 12, 2019 06:16PM

Coach P is interested and has been in contact with CVHS DSA.
Who would you rather hire, coach P or one of asst coach’s from WF-Shields - Blair - Lali? 3 out of the 4 have HC experience but Shields one of the big reasons WF 3-peated

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: UY3HW ()
Date: February 12, 2019 06:17PM

6CJJP Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Coach P is interested and has been in contact with
> CVHS DSA.
> Who would you rather hire, coach P or one of asst
> coach’s from WF-Shields - Blair - Lali? 3 out of
> the 4 have HC experience but Shields one of the
> big reasons WF 3-peated

Almost forgot about coach Davis

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Regionguy ()
Date: February 12, 2019 06:56PM

Out of these top 6, I would say Poythress and Shields would be the top 2 candidates for the Centreville job


Aziz is the current HFC at Falls Church - has won a few District titles, but hasn't faired well with the better teams. He would be a better fit at a lower level

Blair was HFC at McLean - he didn't do much at all in 4 years, but had little talent to work with.

Davis was HFC at West Pot and Herndon - he had a few winning seasons at West Potomac, but didn't really do much at Herndon. Comes from a winning program in Annandale

Henderson was the HFC at West Pot and is the current HFC at Hayfield - he has had success at both schools. His reputation has been questioned at times, but he has been a winner everywhere he has been

Lali was HFC at Chantilly - he had some good years at Chantilly, but he is the right person for this job?

Shields has been Off/Def Coordinator at Westfield - for the past 8 years or more has helped them win 3 State titles, but no HFC experience

Poythress was former HFC at Lake Braddock - turned around the LB football program in the late 2000s and made them contenders every year, winningest HFC in LB football history. He is now retired from teaching and had issues with FCPS, how interested is he really?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: kgxnn ()
Date: February 12, 2019 07:13PM

Is it true Charlie Pierce is interested? He's as good as anyone.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Wildcat ()
Date: February 12, 2019 07:27PM

MtV Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He has done ok. But when they play bigger schools
> the get wrecked. Yes, they probably should lose
> but getting beat by plus 50 is disgraceful. Let
> him get a mid major like WS and turn it top tier
> first.


Who is beating him by 50. He took a doormat and has turned it into a strong program. He played Woodbridge tougher in the playoffs last year than LB did. This year they were really good. He doesn’t have much talent on the team and is 15-5 in the last 2 years. I don’t think he should be the next Centreville coach but that MV coach has made that into something I didn’t think could happen. We used to go there every year and win by 40 at halftime every year. Now they are a very tough out.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: regionwatcher ()
Date: February 12, 2019 08:03PM

Sorry no disrespect, but all the wins are coming against weak teams, Falls Church, Langley Wakefield, Justice, Annandale...come on. He is no different then the Falls Church coach, big fish in a small pond.

When Mt Vernon or Falls Church beats a Westfield Centreville Madison, South County Woodson or Hayfield, then your coach will gain some respect. Until then, he should stick to the mid level jobs

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: regionwatcher?? ()
Date: February 12, 2019 10:22PM

regionwatcher Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sorry no disrespect, but all the wins are coming
> against weak teams, Falls Church, Langley
> Wakefield, Justice, Annandale...come on. He is no
> different then the Falls Church coach, big fish in
> a small pond.
>
> When Mt Vernon or Falls Church beats a Westfield
> Centreville Madison, South County Woodson or
> Hayfield, then your coach will gain some respect.
> Until then, he should stick to the mid level jobs

You clearly do not understand the demographics these coaches are working with.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: regionwatcher ()
Date: February 12, 2019 10:35PM

So because they can beat weaker teams and pad the record, they should be considered for the top tier jobs?

They need to work their way up by going to a mid tier team and proving they can win there. Otherwise you can make all the excuses you want, you can clearly see they haven't been hired for top tier jobs for a reason.

Again no disrespect, I am sure both are good coaches, but winning at those schools will not get them the top jobs in Fairfax County

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: toughcrowd ()
Date: February 12, 2019 11:21PM

regionwatcher Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So because they can beat weaker teams and pad the
> record, they should be considered for the top tier
> jobs?
>
> They need to work their way up by going to a mid
> tier team and proving they can win there.
> Otherwise you can make all the excuses you want,
> you can clearly see they haven't been hired for
> top tier jobs for a reason.
>
> Again no disrespect, I am sure both are good
> coaches, but winning at those schools will not get
> them the top jobs in Fairfax County

To expect them to beat those teams doesn’t seem reasonable. Moreso for FC. So how is the Aziz guy supposed to get a mid-tier job if he doesn’t get credit for what he’s done with such few resources?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Tudep6 ()
Date: February 13, 2019 07:23AM

toughcrowd Wrote:
So how is the Aziz guy
> supposed to get a mid-tier job if he doesn’t get
> credit for what he’s done with such few
> resources?

Get a coordinator job at Westfield, win some region titles or a state championship, then springboard. It's a sad reality, he's turned the program around from nothing with the demographic hurdles mentioned before. But I'm not sure hiring boards see it that way, it's like looking at a resume and seeing an ivy league school vs. A community college. Same degree, but one gets less credit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: azizzz ()
Date: February 13, 2019 05:37PM

He'll be at Hayfield soon enough; that'll give him a route to bigger jobs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: bruinfan ()
Date: February 13, 2019 06:38PM

One name you wont see on the Centreville list is coach Doc from LB. Why?
Doc is really building something special at LB, so you wont see him leaving for a long time. He is ours!


All the boys at LB, that are going on and playing college football because Doc and this staff puts the time in to working with each one, making them better players and people. So proud of to be a Bruin

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: lol stop ()
Date: February 13, 2019 06:42PM

bruinfan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> One name you wont see on the Centreville list is
> coach Doc from LB. Why?
> Doc is really building something special at LB, so
> you wont see him leaving for a long time. He is
> ours!
>
>
> All the boys at LB, that are going on and playing
> college football because Doc and this staff puts
> the time in to working with each one, making them
> better players and people. So proud of to be a
> Bruin

Coach, nobody at Centreville wants you. Thanks for the input.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: stack53 ()
Date: February 13, 2019 07:23PM

Coach Monty from MV has done a bang up job turning that program around. Granted, they don't win championships but they do win. Hell, anyone can be successful at some of the larger schools that do not have the challenging demographics. That is not knocking those coaches, as I am sure they are good but they usually have a good deck of cards to play with. Let's see one of the top tier guys come in and coach at a Stuart (Justice), MV, HF, Wakefield, SL, Lee, etc. That would be a true testament to their coaching ability.

Give Monty from MV, Aziz from FC, Hendo from Hay, Hanson from York, Taylor from FX the head job at one of the top tier schools and they would be just as successful for the most part.

Just say no to re-treads.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: YM7PM ()
Date: February 13, 2019 08:04PM

stack53 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Coach Monty from MV has done a bang up job turning
> that program around. Granted, they don't win
> championships but they do win. Hell, anyone can
> be successful at some of the larger schools that
> do not have the challenging demographics. That is
> not knocking those coaches, as I am sure they are
> good but they usually have a good deck of cards
> to play with. Let's see one of the top tier guys
> come in and coach at a Stuart (Justice), MV, HF,
> Wakefield, SL, Lee, etc. That would be a true
> testament to their coaching ability.
>
> Give Monty from MV, Aziz from FC, Hendo from Hay,
> Hanson from York, Taylor from FX the head job at
> one of the top tier schools and they would be just
> as successful for the most part.
>
> Just say no to re-treads.

Bullshit! Tre had his chance at SL and couldn’t get past WF. You want to talk challenging demographics, WF, CVHS, CHS, rising population of students who don’t traditionally play football, also mix in the kids from rich families that won’t let their kids play. So stop with the “challenging demographics” every school has their challenges.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: School Facts ()
Date: February 13, 2019 08:13PM

MTV, HF, FC, and SL have better demographics than nearly everyone on their schedules. When they play schools with better demographics they get crushed.

Hendo has the best track record of the group, but he’s a known cheater and gets run out of every place he’s been.

Taylor has had his shot at Robinson and it didn’t go well.

Aziz and Fritts seem like good guys and they e turned their programs from terrible to solid, but they are unknowns. Name their best 3 wins as Head Coaches... I bet it doesn’t impress CVille.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: regionwatcher ()
Date: February 13, 2019 08:44PM

I agree with the above, Fritts and Aziz has no signature wins in the last 2-3 years. They both have won a few games, but the level of competition they are winning against is terrible.

Also, I believe Aziz was offered the Oakton job and turned it down, in addition, he didn't even apply to the Woodson job, said you cant win at those places.

Well Woodson had a great year, maybe some of the mid tier jobs are diamonds in the rough, just need the right coach. Make a name for yourself at those places and you will get the respect and maybe a better chance at the top jobs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Westfield fan ()
Date: February 14, 2019 01:53PM

Poythress was at several WF. He is friendly with the WF staff. Any chance he teats up with Shields? High octane O and brutal D.is it an impossibility?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: wilcatscoolit ()
Date: February 14, 2019 04:25PM

Since Poythress is retired from teaching, teaming up with another coach could be a real possibility for him. Most all HFC positions require the coach to be in the school.


Should be interesting to see this unfold

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: time4achange ()
Date: February 14, 2019 04:30PM

regionwatcher Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I agree with the above, Fritts and Aziz has no
> signature wins in the last 2-3 years. They both
> have won a few games, but the level of competition
> they are winning against is terrible.
>
> Also, I believe Aziz was offered the Oakton job
> and turned it down, in addition, he didn't even
> apply to the Woodson job, said you cant win at
> those places.
>
> Well Woodson had a great year, maybe some of the
> mid tier jobs are diamonds in the rough, just need
> the right coach. Make a name for yourself at those
> places and you will get the respect and maybe a
> better chance at the top jobs.


Well said! To many coaches win a few meaningless games then think they are ready for the big time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: NHVCH ()
Date: February 14, 2019 05:29PM

Westfield fan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Poythress was at several WF. He is friendly with
> the WF staff. Any chance he teats up with Shields?
> High octane O and brutal D.is it an impossibility?

Would be a disaster if they were together. Talk about personality clash, Buddy Ryan punching Kevin Gilbride all over again

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Gatehouse ()
Date: February 14, 2019 09:16PM

P will never Coach in FFX County again we dont cut Six Figure Checks ( your tax payer money) to Individuals we Wronged, then Hire them back so We can Cut them another Check......

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: cville job ()
Date: February 16, 2019 09:59AM

what's the timetable on the CV job?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: DTCPT ()
Date: February 17, 2019 09:52AM

Why is Robinson so good at wrestling but their football program is mehhh? They won States yesterday and last year they were state runner ups, but they’ve been only so-so on the field. Don’t any of the wrestlers play football? They obviously have athletes. Curious case of lack luster coaching or average athletes?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: ROBO FAN ()
Date: February 17, 2019 10:20AM

Robo’s wrestling program is bolstered by a few transfers and 130 lbs white boys don’t often translate to football success. All of Robinson’s upper weights play football and were starters. They just don’t have the skill kids they used to.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: NTYUB ()
Date: February 17, 2019 02:12PM

Robinsons wrestling coach is one of the best in the state, while their football staff is “not great” and stuck in the 70’s.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: regionguy ()
Date: February 17, 2019 09:45PM

I think both the Robinson and LB football staffs are on the hot seat this year.

Both schools have huge enrollments and a lot of athletes, but the football programs have been a disappointment the past couple years. Robinson hasn't been a threat since Bendorf left and LB since Poythress left.

Robinson and LB use to have some epic battles, now their games are an after thought.

With the talent these 2 teams are projected to have this year, another 1 and done in the playoffs for these 2 teams and coaching changes will need to take place.


I think both coaches are the wrong fit for the programs and that is why they have been a big disappointment.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: NOVA Fan ()
Date: February 17, 2019 10:08PM

Parents need to relax. Both coaches are average to above average and good people. Since Doc took over LB the program has cleaned up on and off the field. Never heard any complaints about the Robinson coach except that his offense was old-school. Both schools would end up worse off if they made a change.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: lbparents ()
Date: February 17, 2019 10:48PM

I am curious to just what Doc has cleaned up on and off the field?


Anyway you look at it, on the field has been a disappointment for the past 2 years.

On the field

A. One playoff win in the past 2 years with the talent he has had, is not acceptable.

B. Losing to SB 70-3, not acceptable

C. No signature wins in the last 2 years, not acceptable


Off the field

A.Because he is liked by the teachers?
B.Tows the company line?

C. What else?

He was hired to coach football and being a nice guy is great, but clearly he is in over his head with a large program. If that's the goal of the program to be a little above average team, lets the players and parents know, so the expectations are not as high.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: SoRidiculous ()
Date: February 17, 2019 10:56PM

Big eye roll. Stop talking about stuff you’re clueless about. It’s not even football season and you’re foaming at the mouth? Time for bed, Junior.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: atc4lyfe ()
Date: February 17, 2019 11:14PM

How is that poster clueless? Looks like there are some facts there.
I guess the truth hurts!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: LB Facts ()
Date: February 18, 2019 12:07PM

Coaching Records at LB

108-55 (.663) Poythress
15-8 (.652) Doc

Looks like Doc just needs a few more years and he will win just as many games as Poythress.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: mtluvsyababy ()
Date: February 18, 2019 01:52PM

If he keeps going 1 and done in the playoffs, he wont get that chance!

LB over the past 2 years has had arguably some of the best talent in the region and Doc hasn't proved he can win at a high level with it. They had 4-5 D1 players this year!!

Why aren't they making a deep playoff run or at least being competitive with the best teams? The players are there, the program support is there, it has to be the coaching!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: ROBO Facts ()
Date: February 18, 2019 06:32PM

Since the 2004 State Championship Robinson has won 2 or more playoffs games just one time.
Bendorf 6 seasons - 0
Taylor 2 seasons - 0
Meier 1 season - 0
Vossler 5 seasons - 1

The Rams have been average for a while and it started under Bendorf.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: klm5720 ()
Date: February 18, 2019 06:45PM

LB Facts Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Coaching Records at LB
>
> 108-55 (.663) Poythress
> 15-8 (.652) Doc
>
> Looks like Doc just needs a few more years and he
> will win just as many games as Poythress.


I heard they may name the football field at LB after Doc, for everything him and the best staff in the state has done for LB

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Nikecoach ()
Date: February 18, 2019 07:25PM

Anybody attend the Nike coaches clinic this weekend? Was it good, did any local coaches speak?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Built over time ()
Date: February 18, 2019 08:37PM

Coach P had to slowly build a pathetic program from the ground up. Doc inherited a powerhouse. If you are going to compare records how did P do from 2009 until he left?LB won 10 or more games year after year. The only times they were 1 and done was when they played the eventual region champ in round one losing by 2 to Centreville and by 6 to Oakton. The played on Thanksgiving like 7 times in that span. No comparison to Doc.And we loved that man.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: docsdoingfine ()
Date: February 18, 2019 09:02PM

Under Doc in the playoffs, everyone has to admit that they have had extremely tough draws. So you cant count that against him. There is nothing you can do about who you play in the playoffs, its all blind luck.


Hopefully this year they will get a more favorable draw

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Blindluck ()
Date: February 19, 2019 08:11AM

Blind Luck...my A$$, it's called taking care of business in the regular season..try going 10-0 instead of 7-3 and see how those "Draws" work out for you...Unless its Strategy to try and pull a first round upset, not even the greatest Staff in VA could be so simple minded.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: docisdoingfine ()
Date: February 19, 2019 04:00PM

Well Lake Braddock did have the toughest schedule in the state the last 2 years.
That and a hard playoff draw would have been difficult for any staff to do any better. We are proud of what Doc has done in building this program from what it was

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Kidding right? ()
Date: February 19, 2019 06:16PM

West Potomac, Yorktown, Oakton, Robinson, West Springfield, South County & WTW are not exactly world beaters. Also getting SC in the first round is not exactly what one would consider to be a “tough draw” maybe if you’re Doc it is...Also it’s embarrassing that the year before the entire team, coach’s down to the players,cheerleaders, band, student body & trainers were scared to get off the bus to play at Woodbridge.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: docisdoingfine ()
Date: February 19, 2019 06:27PM

Yorktown, Robinson South County and Woodson all made the playoffs. Add Westfield and Stone Bridge, that makes it the toughest schedule in the state.
Woodson, who Lake Braddock beat handily in the regular season, had a much easier playoff draw and went to the quarterfinals. How do you explain that?


Also the most all of the Woodson players were coached by Doc and staff when they were at Woodson.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: UYJPU ()
Date: February 19, 2019 06:51PM

docisdoingfine Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
>
> Also the most all of the Woodson players were
> coached by Doc and staff when they were at
> Woodson.


So you’re admitting all of the wins Docs had at LB were because JP coached those guys two years ago? That would make sense seeing as Doc never had a winning record before he got to take credit for Poythress’ players.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Fumble! ()
Date: February 19, 2019 07:32PM

Useless thread.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: LBisdone ()
Date: February 19, 2019 07:43PM

Why do these threads get hijacked by Braddock people? You're irrelevant now and will be for the forseeable future. Your own players want out of there.

It died with Poythress and Henderson's kids; give it up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: KB36J ()
Date: February 19, 2019 09:05PM

docisdoingfine Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yorktown, Robinson South County and Woodson all
> made the playoffs. Add Westfield and Stone Bridge,
> that makes it the toughest schedule in the state.
> Woodson, who Lake Braddock beat handily in the
> regular season, had a much easier playoff draw and
> went to the quarterfinals. How do you explain
> that?
>
>
> Also the most all of the Woodson players were
> coached by Doc and staff when they were at
> Woodson.

Yorktown sucks, got exposed by South Lakes and Westfield in playoffs, meaning they squeaked in its almost harder to not make playoffs, they let so many teams in. Robo is well Robo, terrible. SOCO couldn’t win any big games themselves, embarrassed by WF & CVHS & Madison. Woodson had a soft weak ass schedule too. Your district sucks, soft. And when you were matched up against a good team what happened? You got blowed the f’out! WF could’ve put 60-70 on you but Simmons doesn’t like to do that and got his back ups in early 3rd qtr. SB DID put 70 on you.

Coach Doc had very little to do with WTW success this past season which is why they went so far but he had a lot to do with LB’s failures this year which is why they are regressing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: DOC FANS ()
Date: February 20, 2019 12:02AM

Why do Doc fans say how he bettered the program?Sounds like they drank some Kool Aid.The kids loved JP and played for him hard. JP comparisons are stupid. Yall got Doc so move on.Realize that at some point it is what you do on the field that matters.Anything else is BS

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: bruinfanforlife ()
Date: February 20, 2019 06:56PM

Doc has been wonderful for these boys, he has made them competitive significant and disciplined. But most of all they are responsible for their actions and he holds them to it. If they make a mistake, as a lot of young people do, they have consequences to pay, to earn back that trust. This program is turning out young men who have character and integrity and will go far in life. They are brothers in life.

Quite a few of these boys are going to college to play football, I think that says a lot about how much Doc and this staff care about them

But in the end, "What they do on the field is not as important is what they do off the field". That is to do great things

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: CUGB9 ()
Date: February 20, 2019 08:09PM

LB has long been putting kids in college, before Doc and P so spare us with the dramatics, it’s not a Doc thing. That area has long produced talented kids.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: P said ()
Date: February 20, 2019 10:58PM

I worked for Coach P for many years and he always said Francis Dall was the best.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: McLStrong ()
Date: February 21, 2019 04:01PM

Here’s a question for some of you who know so much, why is McLean so bad? And don’t just give me the BS line about “demographics”. They may not have the kids to go deep into the playoffs, but they schedule a lot of other teams with similar demographics. They should at least be able to win a few games every year. What gives?

I’ll hang up and listen to your answer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: B Said ()
Date: February 21, 2019 05:27PM

All the Scandals Dull had dumped on him/covered up in the 80's and 90's he would never had that reputation in Today's Social media era.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Crusty Paynt ()
Date: February 21, 2019 06:04PM

McLStrong Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Here’s a question for some of you who know so
> much, why is McLean so bad? And don’t just give
> me the BS line about “demographics”. They may
> not have the kids to go deep into the playoffs,
> but they schedule a lot of other teams with
> similar demographics. They should at least be
> able to win a few games every year. What gives?
>
> I’ll hang up and listen to your answer.

They’re doing fine this year. Boys are 17-9 (just beat Oakton in Regionals) and girls are 18-6 (just beat South Lakes to win Liberty District).

You did mean basketball, right? Because if you meant football, schools that are 80% upper-middle class white/Asian aren’t going to beat many teams at football. Freshmen and JV both won some games last year, but the pool of interested kids is just not that deep.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: DNMPW ()
Date: February 21, 2019 07:31PM

McLStrong Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Here’s a question for some of you who know so
> much, why is McLean so bad? And don’t just give
> me the BS line about “demographics”. They may
> not have the kids to go deep into the playoffs,
> but they schedule a lot of other teams with
> similar demographics. They should at least be
> able to win a few games every year. What gives?
>
> I’ll hang up and listen to your answer.


I’m not even sure if they still have a youth program. If you can’t start them young not going to get them to come out later

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: BML3H ()
Date: February 21, 2019 07:43PM

Crusty Paynt Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> McLStrong Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Here’s a question for some of you who know so
> > much, why is McLean so bad? And don’t just
> give
> > me the BS line about “demographics”. They
> may
> > not have the kids to go deep into the playoffs,
> > but they schedule a lot of other teams with
> > similar demographics. They should at least be
> > able to win a few games every year. What
> gives?
> >
> > I’ll hang up and listen to your answer.
>
> They’re doing fine this year. Boys are 17-9
> (just beat Oakton in Regionals) and girls are 18-6
> (just beat South Lakes to win Liberty District).
>
> You did mean basketball, right? Because if you
> meant football, schools that are 80% upper-middle
> class white/Asian aren’t going to beat many
> teams at football. Freshmen and JV both won some
> games last year, but the pool of interested kids
> is just not that deep.

Madison doesn’t seem to have an issue with regards to demo’s. I think that’s a crutch/excuse for poor coaching and poorly designed program starting from DSA on down. And it is true their youth level has take a huge hit, that’s on the commissioner & coach’s of MYA. Any good kids leave for VYI.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Crusty Paynt ()
Date: February 21, 2019 08:22PM

BML3H Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Crusty Paynt Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > McLStrong Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Here’s a question for some of you who know
> so
> > > much, why is McLean so bad? And don’t just
> > give
> > > me the BS line about “demographics”.
> They
> > may
> > > not have the kids to go deep into the
> playoffs,
> > > but they schedule a lot of other teams with
> > > similar demographics. They should at least
> be
> > > able to win a few games every year. What
> > gives?
> > >
> > > I’ll hang up and listen to your answer.
> >
> > They’re doing fine this year. Boys are 17-9
> > (just beat Oakton in Regionals) and girls are
> 18-6
> > (just beat South Lakes to win Liberty
> District).
> >
> > You did mean basketball, right? Because if you
> > meant football, schools that are 80%
> upper-middle
> > class white/Asian aren’t going to beat many
> > teams at football. Freshmen and JV both won
> some
> > games last year, but the pool of interested
> kids
> > is just not that deep.
>
> Madison doesn’t seem to have an issue with
> regards to demo’s. I think that’s a
> crutch/excuse for poor coaching and poorly
> designed program starting from DSA on down. And it
> is true their youth level has take a huge hit,
> that’s on the commissioner & coach’s of MYA.
> Any good kids leave for VYI.

McLean had OK records at football in a not especially competitive district from fall 2009 through fall 2014 (ranging from 8-3 to 5-5). Then the program went south, just like Marshall’s did for a long stretch. The current DSA and head coach arrived after the downturn.

Vienna (Madison) has always been a more middle-class, sports-oriented community than McLean. High school kids end up coaching youth teams in McLean that dads in Vienna fight with each other to coach. And McLean also has a much larger Asian population than Vienna, and most of those folks don’t want their kids playing football. Their kids may row crew, or play tennis, soccer, or even lacrosse, but probably not football.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Clameater ()
Date: February 22, 2019 01:39PM

Who is Centreville interviewing? Post was taken down

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Fuck Cleveland spam guy ()
Date: February 24, 2019 07:39AM

Fuck Cleveland spam guy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: cvillle ()
Date: February 25, 2019 04:43PM

cville job... whose it gonna be

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Catching Up ()
Date: February 25, 2019 05:04PM

A lot of stuff here:

Aziz didn’t get the SL job for the same reason Henderson didn’t get it; the SL staff and parents saw the way their players acted on the sideline, and didn’t want any of that brought to SL. Apparently they’d rather go with a guy who is totally unqualified, and give him two years to prove something. No racism here, just poor discipline. Also, most people from WP were happy to see him go.

McLean sucks because their coach sucks. They hired a kid who played an for them 10 years ago, and thought he’d turn the program around like some guy did a couple of decades ago, but Scholla is too young and inexperienced to know what the right decision look like. Maybe they’ll give him time to figure it out, but it’s not looking good. In two years he’ll be in charge of kicking tees and headsets at WF and will be looking for his first ring.

If Robinson doesn’t win 8 regular season games, and at least 2 playoff games, the coaching staff there might be gone. Their rising Jr, class has a bunch of parents who are convinced their kids are going to win the state championship, so if they go 6-4 and out in the first round again, they will move fast to find “the right guy”. I’ve been listening to my co-worker talk about how great they are going to be for two years, and I’m pretty sure they have the next guy lined up.

Coach Doc is a good football coach, with a really good offense, but he is no Poythress, and will continue to struggle. His staff may be great guys, but they are youth coaches who were at the right place at the right time. Poythress had LB good for so long, people who moved into the area with kids who were decent football players sought out LB. Poythress was really good about following up with parents once they contacted him, and getting families to move his way. Doc doesn’t do that, and is no where close to the in-game manager JP was. So, good guys, good offense, shut up with all of the “best staff in the state” BS.

Not sure if they have announced the Centreville job yet, but think how good they would be if Henderson took his offense to a school with great athaletes, who weren’t route 1 kids. They won’t hire him, but it’d be fun to watch.

Now, talk amongst yourselves.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: idiot! ()
Date: February 25, 2019 05:20PM

Catching Up Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A lot of stuff here:
>
> Aziz didn’t get the SL job for the same reason
> Henderson didn’t get it; the SL staff and
> parents saw the way their players acted on the
> sideline, and didn’t want any of that brought to
> SL. Apparently they’d rather go with a guy who
> is totally unqualified, and give him two years to
> prove something. No racism here, just poor
> discipline. Also, most people from WP were happy
> to see him go.

They hired a long term West Po guy, and your thesis is that they didn't want to bring in a coach from a school with discipline issues... got it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: FCPS Coaches ()
Date: February 25, 2019 05:31PM

I’d bet a lot of money that LB and ROBO have the same coaches 3 years from now. Coaches only get fired for treating kids poorly or money issues. I’ve never heard anyone say a negative thing about those coaches except their football knowledge. That doesn’t get you fired in FCPS. Robo JV was very good last year. I would imagine they were coached by the same coaches they will have next season.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: regionguys ()
Date: February 25, 2019 06:25PM

Robinson and LB always have very good athletes year after year, so they have the making of very competitive teams. The problem with both, is coaching.

Robinson will not throw the ball so they are one dimensional. Without some sort of balance they will continue to be 6-4 one and done in the playoffs. See Woodson 1 and 2, Hayfield and SoCo games.

LB has a hard time game planning against the better teams, they get intimidated, coaches are unsure and scared and the players feel it.See SB, Westfield and SoCo last year, Woodbridge 2 years ago. I dont see that being different this year, 6-4, with an easier schedule this year, one and done in the playoffs.

Both teams would benefit with coaching changes, get new blood in the program to change the mindsets. The Definition of Insanity, doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Does this define both programs?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Clearly ()
Date: February 25, 2019 11:10PM

LBSS is the most talked about program on here for sure. Coach P was fired and will never work in FCPS again. Let it go. Times have changed and his ways of doing things are over. Those who adored him don’t play anymore. The entitled population at LB is doing fine on the field. Off the field? No more athlete advantage abounds on campus. Coach Doc manages kids a whole lot better than anyone before him. Back off the trash talk because you have no idea what you’re talking about. The days of ass athletes roaming that school...over. Bring on football season!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Dr. Beaker ()
Date: February 26, 2019 09:45AM

High School football should be flag football. TBI is not a risk we should ask our kids to run.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: SoccerTBI ()
Date: February 26, 2019 11:27AM

Dr. Beaker Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> High School football should be flag football. TBI
> is not a risk we should ask our kids to run.

Except it’s not football with the high TBI rate. Helmets are top of the line for brain protection in football. These kids want to play in college? They ramp up in high school to play in the big leagues.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Surprising ()
Date: February 26, 2019 12:11PM

Clearly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LBSS is the most talked about program on here for
> sure. Coach P was fired and will never work in
> FCPS again. Let it go. Times have changed and his
> ways of doing things are over. Those who adored
> him don’t play anymore. The entitled population
> at LB is doing fine on the field. Off the field?
> No more athlete advantage abounds on campus. Coach
> Doc manages kids a whole lot better than anyone
> before him. Back off the trash talk because you
> have no idea what you’re talking about. The days
> of ass athletes roaming that school...over. Bring
> on football season!

Surprising for a mediocre program that hasn’t won anything. A lot of bored LB coaches & parents on here

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: CATForum ()
Date: February 26, 2019 01:57PM

Centreville?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Dude Please ()
Date: February 26, 2019 03:18PM

Coach P was not fired. He took a voluntary transfer because of all the BS at LB. Last I checked Coach P is still an FCPS employee and both Dave Thomas and Karl Kerns were fired.
Further, why tell lies? Every time Coach P has been asked he has complimented Doc and the kids at LB.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: atc4lyfe ()
Date: February 26, 2019 04:58PM

Clearly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LBSS is the most talked about program on here for
> sure. Coach P was fired and will never work in
> FCPS again. Let it go. Times have changed and his
> ways of doing things are over. Those who adored
> him don’t play anymore. The entitled population
> at LB is doing fine on the field. Off the field?
> No more athlete advantage abounds on campus. Coach
> Doc manages kids a whole lot better than anyone
> before him. Back off the trash talk because you
> have no idea what you’re talking about. The days
> of ass athletes roaming that school...over. Bring
> on football season!

This is why people dont like doc or his supporters
They all want to bash coach P and that's not right.
I am sure its his "best in the state staff" doing this.
Coach P did a great job with this program on and off the field, doc supporters and his staff need to let it go. The program will never be as good as it once was with the excuse making doc supporters and his staff.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: ntheno ()
Date: February 26, 2019 05:05PM

Clearly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LBSS is the most talked about program on here for
> sure. Coach P was fired and will never work in
> FCPS again. Let it go. Times have changed and his
> ways of doing things are over. Those who adored
> him don’t play anymore. The entitled population
> at LB is doing fine on the field. Off the field?
> No more athlete advantage abounds on campus. Coach
> Doc manages kids a whole lot better than anyone
> before him. Back off the trash talk because you
> have no idea what you’re talking about. The days
> of ass athletes roaming that school...over. Bring
> on football season!


Looks like Doc is feeling the pressure, I hear he bringing back some of P's old staff......Interesting!!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Boohoo ()
Date: February 26, 2019 05:23PM

bruinfanforlife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Doc has been wonderful for these boys, he has made
> them competitive significant and disciplined. But
> most of all they are responsible for their actions
> and he holds them to it. If they make a mistake,
> as a lot of young people do, they have
> consequences to pay, to earn back that trust. This
> program is turning out young men who have
> character and integrity and will go far in life.
> They are brothers in life.
>
> Quite a few of these boys are going to college to
> play football, I think that says a lot about how
> much Doc and this staff care about them
>
> But in the end, "What they do on the field is not
> as important is what they do off the field". That
> is to do great things

What is this? A fucking telethon?!

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous1234567891011AllNext
Current Page: 3 of 11


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
  ******   **     **  **      **  ********    ******  
 **    **  ***   ***  **  **  **  **     **  **    ** 
 **        **** ****  **  **  **  **     **  **       
 **        ** *** **  **  **  **  ********   **       
 **        **     **  **  **  **  **         **       
 **    **  **     **  **  **  **  **         **    ** 
  ******   **     **   ***  ***   **          ******  
This forum powered by Phorum.