HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...2122232425262728293031Next
Current Page: 27 of 31
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Seems Ok to me ()
Date: November 21, 2019 08:35AM

Looby Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If not Westfield, then which team from the
> Northern region could stay with 2-3 TD's in a
> State Title game vs Freedom, CF, or Smith?
>
> The best Class 5 teams are from 757 & 804. Those
> teams are already petitioning the VHSL that it too
> easy for the Northern Region teams in the
> playoffs. Now, with the current version of
> alignment, the VHSL has created the same scenario
> for Class 6!!!
>
> Interesting is the FACT that Zero Class 6
> representatives from the 757 were on the VHSL
> board for this current realignment. It's time to
> start cross bracketing the regional finals to
> assure the best 2 teams are playing for the
> championship game.

Seems pretty fair for Class 6 teams. Not sure if anyone can keep up with Highland Springs right now in class 5-so does it really matter?
Attachments:
Screen Shot 2019-11-21 at 8.30.41 AM.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: urwifeissawhoreanduraonsucksdick ()
Date: November 21, 2019 09:58AM

docsupporter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It couldn't happen, Docs players are all well
> behaved. They would never do anything wrong. Ask
> any of the doc supporters
“It COulDn’T HapEN, THey woULd neVeR”. Hop off his cock u fucking ancient ass slug. U a dusty fuckkkk . I bet u bald u old man faggot. Sit in the bleachers and jack ur dick every time Doc does something. Ur wife a whore and ur son Issa FAG. get the fuck out of here u old dusty fucking rag fuck. I hope Kodak yanks your ball sack so u can stop producing NUT on docs ugly fucking face #cumshot #facial #apankbang you’re a FAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG HOMO FAGGOT FAN BOY FAGGOT

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: cjn6y ()
Date: November 21, 2019 10:02AM

Looby Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If not Westfield, then which team from the
> Northern region could stay with 2-3 TD's in a
> State Title game vs Freedom, CF, or Smith?

Pretty sure South County can and will.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: EvilWeezle ()
Date: November 21, 2019 10:25AM

cjn6y Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Looby Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > If not Westfield, then which team from the
> > Northern region could stay with 2-3 TD's in a
> > State Title game vs Freedom, CF, or Smith?
>
> Pretty sure South County can and will.


Who has the mighty South County beaten? We all know Woodbridge was a disaster this year and that was the only other challenge on their schedule besides Lake Braddock. Hell, how did Falls Church hold them under 50 last week? Braddock gave them a game but it wasn’t even as close as the score indicates. Although, shutting LB out in the first half then giving up 29 points to win by only 11 is slightly suspect.

Enlighten me please.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: 36UVB ()
Date: November 21, 2019 01:10PM

Looby Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If not Westfield, then which team from the
> Northern region could stay with 2-3 TD's in a
> State Title game vs Freedom, CF, or Smith?

South County, but of the four you mention and SC, I put them at #5.
>
> The best Class 5 teams are from 757 & 804. Those
> teams are already petitioning the VHSL that it too
> easy for the Northern Region teams in the
> playoffs. Now, with the current version of
> alignment, the VHSL has created the same scenario
> for Class 6!!!

Absolutely true, with the exception of Stone Bridge (although they are not as good this year as in the past; Broad Run and Tuscarora dropping down to Class 4 took the only other two historically strong Class 5 teams out of the equation). Your argument about it being too easy to advance in the north in Class 5 has some merit, but only because there are so few Class 6 schools in RVA. As for Class 6 being easier this year that is also true, but that dynamic has only been true for maybe 2-3 years. For almost ANY time prior to that it was always far, far easier to advance from the South/RVA than it was from the North (NOVA). You cannot realistically challenge that.
>
> Interesting is the FACT that Zero Class 6
> representatives from the 757 were on the VHSL
> board for this current realignment. It's time to
> start cross bracketing the regional finals to
> assure the best 2 teams are playing for the
> championship game.

No idea why that was (zero 757 Class 6 reps) but I doubt it had ANY influence on the classification discussion. That alignment is based solely on numbers and if schools are only built to hold X students there is not much you can do about it in the short term. Absolutely agree with the cross bracketing idea, starting with the 3rd week of the playoffs @ 8 teams. But that does two things-eliminates a "region champion" and has the potential to severely reduce playoff gate receipts. Gate receipts is exactly why we have the current system.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: EnoughSeeMe ()
Date: November 21, 2019 02:06PM

urwifeissawhoreanduraonsucksdick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> docsupporter Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > It couldn't happen, Docs players are all well
> > behaved. They would never do anything wrong.
> Ask
> > any of the doc supporters
> “It COulDn’T HapEN, THey woULd neVeR”. Hop
> off his cock u fucking ancient ass slug. U a dusty
> fuckkkk . I bet u bald u old man faggot. Sit in
> the bleachers and jack ur dick every time Doc does
> something. Ur wife a whore and ur son Issa FAG.
> get the fuck out of here u old dusty fucking rag
> fuck. I hope Kodak yanks your ball sack so u can
> stop producing NUT on docs ugly fucking face
> #cumshot #facial #apankbang you’re a
> FAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG HOMO FAGGOT FAN BOY FAGGOT

I know who you are now. I told you to shut it up. You need a reminder? Hills? Bench? Expulsion?

See me after walkthrough today and start with an apology, son.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: VFH3C ()
Date: November 21, 2019 02:09PM

I think obsessing with short term trends that might not even exist by the time the perceived problem is fixed is sort of futile. There is such a lag in realignment and scheduling that by the time the change is made it could have swung back the other way.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: iuiu ()
Date: November 21, 2019 02:46PM

frick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bad news for Westfield. Their best defensive
> player (#2) is out of the rest of the season for
> disciplinary reasons (won't get into the
> specifics). He is the bulldogs shutdown defensive
> end.

I heard he got suspended for putting Acid is teacher's coffee. Not sure if chemical acid or LSD. Can anyone confirm?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: JGDBP ()
Date: November 21, 2019 02:49PM

iuiu Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> frick Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Bad news for Westfield. Their best defensive
> > player (#2) is out of the rest of the season
> for
> > disciplinary reasons (won't get into the
> > specifics). He is the bulldogs shutdown
> defensive
> > end.
>
> I heard he got suspended for putting Acid is
> teacher's coffee. Not sure if chemical acid or
> LSD. Can anyone confirm?

First off black kids don’t do lsd.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Joemama ()
Date: November 21, 2019 11:14PM

I heard they found Ligma when the searches his locker

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: 5 sport letterman ()
Date: November 22, 2019 07:38AM

iuiu Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> frick Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Bad news for Westfield. Their best defensive
> > player (#2) is out of the rest of the season
> for
> > disciplinary reasons (won't get into the
> > specifics). He is the bulldogs shutdown
> defensive
> > end.
>
> I heard he got suspended for putting Acid is
> teacher's coffee. Not sure if chemical acid or
> LSD. Can anyone confirm?


You heard wrong. It didn't involve acid and it didn't involve a teacher.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Ytown ()
Date: November 22, 2019 07:48AM

>
> I heard he got suspended for putting Acid is
> teacher's coffee. Not sure if chemical acid or
> LSD. Can anyone confirm?

That was just a student at Yorktown

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Hshshsh ()
Date: November 22, 2019 11:06AM

I think Yuri is the best coach in 6a NOVA. It’s between him and doc but he has really transformed the team this year

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Doc Wins! ()
Date: November 22, 2019 11:28AM

Hshshsh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think Yuri is the best coach in 6a NOVA. It’s
> between him and doc but he has really transformed
> the team this year

I think we all know Doc is the best coach in the state

Those boys are disciplined, significant and are held accountable for their actions
They go on to play college football, 10 players from last years team and quite a few this year.

He has been the Patriot District Coach of the Year for 2 straight years. He has taken a program that was a total mess and turned it into the most respected in the state. Who wouldn't want to play for Doc?

Prepare for a beatdown tonight against Mount Vernon tonight.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: hsfootballfan ()
Date: November 22, 2019 12:14PM

Doc Wins! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hshshsh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I think Yuri is the best coach in 6a NOVA.
> It’s
> > between him and doc but he has really
> transformed
> > the team this year
>
> I think we all know Doc is the best coach in the
> state
>
> Those boys are disciplined, significant and are
> held accountable for their actions
> They go on to play college football, 10 players
> from last years team and quite a few this year.
>
> He has been the Patriot District Coach of the Year
> for 2 straight years. He has taken a program that
> was a total mess and turned it into the most
> respected in the state. Who wouldn't want to play
> for Doc?
>
> Prepare for a beatdown tonight against Mount
> Vernon tonight.


Pretty sure everyone is tired of hearing this BS about Doc...but have to correct the untrue information: Coach Pannoni from South County was voted the Patriot Coach of the year this year, not Doc....which makes sense since South County won the Patriot District with an undefeated record!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: klm5720 ()
Date: November 22, 2019 01:56PM

Can you smelllllllllllllllllllllllllll what the Doc is cooking....Beat Down at Mount Vernon tonight at 7:00pm.

Come watch the Lake Braddock Bruins takedown Mount Vernon in a Major way!!! hahahaha

#preparing for 15
#best staff in the state
# Urgency Competitiveness Toughness Discipline Significance

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: #ELBOW ()
Date: November 22, 2019 02:07PM

WHere's Chantilly Playing Tonight?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: purple4eva ()
Date: November 22, 2019 02:15PM

wit yo mama

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: EvilWeezle ()
Date: November 22, 2019 02:20PM

EvilWeezle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> cjn6y Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Looby Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > If not Westfield, then which team from the
> > > Northern region could stay with 2-3 TD's in a
> > > State Title game vs Freedom, CF, or Smith?
> >
> > Pretty sure South County can and will.
>
>
> Who has the mighty South County beaten? We all
> know Woodbridge was a disaster this year and that
> was the only other challenge on their schedule
> besides Lake Braddock. Hell, how did Falls Church
> hold them under 50 last week? Braddock gave them a
> game but it wasn’t even as close as the score
> indicates. Although, shutting LB out in the first
> half then giving up 29 points to win by only 11 is
> slightly suspect.
>
> Enlighten me please.


Sooooo nobody?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: ewx6t ()
Date: November 22, 2019 03:06PM

EvilWeezle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> EvilWeezle Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > cjn6y Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Looby Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > If not Westfield, then which team from the
> > > > Northern region could stay with 2-3 TD's in
> a
> > > > State Title game vs Freedom, CF, or Smith?
> > >
> > > Pretty sure South County can and will.
> >
> >
> > Who has the mighty South County beaten? We all
> > know Woodbridge was a disaster this year and
> that
> > was the only other challenge on their schedule
> > besides Lake Braddock. Hell, how did Falls
> Church
> > hold them under 50 last week? Braddock gave them
> a
> > game but it wasn’t even as close as the score
> > indicates. Although, shutting LB out in the
> first
> > half then giving up 29 points to win by only 11
> is
> > slightly suspect.
> >
> > Enlighten me please.
>
>
> Sooooo nobody?

Don't know what your point is. They have wins against Madison and Lake Braddock. Those are both legit teams. And both wins were by a larger margin than Westfield. Westfield gave up a couple of late TDs to LB also so what's your point.

I go by what I see on the field and the eye test says this South County team is capable of giving Westfield more than they can handle.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Where's Momma Bean ()
Date: November 22, 2019 03:15PM

What game is Momma Bean going to attend?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: purplesss ()
Date: November 22, 2019 03:21PM

How about Purple Platoon? Who, for the record, still has not shown themselves on here since Chantilly showed us who they really were last weekend Hahahahaha

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Lmaoooooko ()
Date: November 22, 2019 04:00PM

Where's Momma Bean Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What game is Momma Bean going to attend?


Madison Yorktown in Vienna

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Babashsh ()
Date: November 22, 2019 04:13PM

I understand doc is good and but he has lots of talent on he’s team while Yuri basically started from scratch

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: 4ever Tilly! ()
Date: November 22, 2019 04:37PM

purplesss Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How about Purple Platoon? Who, for the record,
> still has not shown themselves on here since
> Chantilly showed us who they really were last
> weekend Hahahahaha


Ain’t nothing but a lil bump in the road. U hate us cuz you ain’t us. PP will be back next year even better. Oh yeah btw, our new QB will make you forget all about an overrated-never was (and will wish he was at VT instead of that sinking ship at MSU) who can run and throw! New era coming to Tilly! #E-man

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Stop talking ()
Date: November 22, 2019 07:55PM

Chantilly Purple Platoon fans, players, coaches, whoever you are - stop talking. You lose your entire team. Your defense was exposed last game. There is no talent coming up. You will be back to being 0-10 soon enough.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: DOC wins on Social Media that's ()
Date: November 22, 2019 07:58PM

LB getting boat raced at Mt Vernon. #15 games in serious jeopardy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Nova fan ()
Date: November 22, 2019 08:05PM

Yorktown 12, Madison 3. Halftime
Yorktown came to play.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: avavava ()
Date: November 22, 2019 08:09PM

South County 19 Tc 0. Still 2nd Q

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Nova fan ()
Date: November 22, 2019 08:50PM

End of 3q. Yorktown 19, Madison 10.

With 2 25 left in the 3rd, Yorktown had 4th and 4 on the Madison 45. Yorktown qb threw a 45 yard touchdown pass. On the ensuing possession, Madison had 4th and a half yard at their 25, went for it and didn't make it
Yorktown is now third and goal at the one.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: regionguy ()
Date: November 22, 2019 08:54PM

It doesn't matter who wins this week, Yorktown Madison, Lake Braddock or Mt Vernon. None of those teams can beat Westfield or South County.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: lalfnaj ()
Date: November 22, 2019 09:08PM

Westfield wins 42-0.
Freedom tied with Ponax 42-42. Absolute dog fight. Idk how someone put 42 up on Freedom

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: What’s a Warhawk ()
Date: November 22, 2019 09:37PM

How bout them patriots!!! 25-10, what’s a Warhawk!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Fuck off Overton ()
Date: November 22, 2019 09:40PM

Fuck Freedom-W and their loud mouth ass coach, boasting and bragging about how good his RB & QB & WR’s are. FUCK YOU! POS coach! And tell those Revel Run birches to stop sucking tour balls with your stupid ass weekly segments. You haven’t won jack shit to warrant such attention. You suck as a coach point blank.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: kalchabx ()
Date: November 22, 2019 09:47PM

Freedom AND Highland Springs lose... Oscar Smith escapes, but barely. Smith State Champs.l now. I agree, fuck Nigger Overton

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Looby ()
Date: November 22, 2019 09:48PM

Massopanox 45 Freedom 42
Varina 27 Highland Springs 22

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Looby ()
Date: November 22, 2019 09:49PM

Thomas Dale 36 Ocean Lakes 0

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Yep ()
Date: November 22, 2019 10:04PM

Fuck off Overton Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fuck Freedom-W and their loud mouth ass coach,
> boasting and bragging about how good his RB & QB &
> WR’s are. FUCK YOU! POS coach! And tell those
> Revel Run birches to stop sucking tour balls with
> your stupid ass weekly segments. You haven’t won
> jack shit to warrant such attention. You suck as a
> coach point blank.

Bottom line is you can recruit all the star players you want and roll through a season beating subpar teams. But in the post season, when the shit hits the fan and coaching is required, guys like Overton and those other posers lose typically lose because of their inability to coach. Enjoy your off season dumbass!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Kissmyass ()
Date: November 22, 2019 10:18PM

DOC wins on Social Media that's Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LB getting boat raced at Mt Vernon. #15 games in
> serious jeopardy.

HAHAHAHA...We got Coach Doc, Edwards, Murray, Hibner, AND Mamma Bean so you can kiss my furry Bruin ass.

#you should transfer

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: klm5720 ()
Date: November 22, 2019 10:30PM

Do you smellllllllllllll what the Doc is cooking

The Majors tasted the smackdown...… Your next South County! Get ready for your smackdown next week...You people better learn to listen when Doc say he is preparing for 15....you better believe it

Doc is not only the best coach in the state but the best in country!



#preparing for 15
# best staff in the country
# you should transfer
# turn your stuff in SoCo

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Congrats ()
Date: November 22, 2019 10:57PM

Congrats to Yorktown.....a very well-coached and underrated team. They will complete hard against Westfield next week.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Cville fan ()
Date: November 22, 2019 11:17PM

Warcucks got embarrassed at home! VHSL must brought in new batch of refs that don’t hang out at Vienna Inn and accept bribes from boosters or boosters were so arrogant and thought the boys didn’t need their help this week. Either way glad you all lost.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: dsddvvdx ()
Date: November 22, 2019 11:30PM

Braddock comes back from 17-3 deficit to win. Hats off. Defense played great in second half.

Refs awful for both teams. Not sure what happened on final play of regulation.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: MVFan ()
Date: November 22, 2019 11:47PM

dsddvvdx Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Braddock comes back from 17-3 deficit to win. Hats
> off. Defense played great in second half.
>
> Refs awful for both teams. Not sure what happened
> on final play of regulation.

Congrats to Lake Braddock. Mt. Vernon really dominated the early part of the game. They had a 17-3 lead and the ball (in LB territory) late in the second quarter. LB was poised though, and they hung in there and earned the victory in OT.

The officials were garbage...horrible calls for both teams. I can't be shocked though, the officiating has been miserable all year. I think the refs try their best but they just stink.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: e3phd ()
Date: November 22, 2019 11:55PM

How many teams from Prince William County are still left in the playoffs?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: H9XTJ ()
Date: November 23, 2019 12:05AM

MVFan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> dsddvvdx Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Braddock comes back from 17-3 deficit to win.
> Hats
> > off. Defense played great in second half.
> >
> > Refs awful for both teams. Not sure what
> happened
> > on final play of regulation.
>
> Congrats to Lake Braddock. Mt. Vernon really
> dominated the early part of the game. They had a
> 17-3 lead and the ball (in LB territory) late in
> the second quarter. LB was poised though, and
> they hung in there and earned the victory in OT.
>
> The officials were garbage...horrible calls for
> both teams. I can't be shocked though, the
> officiating has been miserable all year. I think
> the refs try their best but they just stink.

Not a fan of either team, just went to the game to see two good teams. The officials kept LB in the game. Until the last series, I almost expected them to ride home on the LB bus. Two OPI’s they called as DPI, a LB player kicked the MV Qb on the ground, and that somehow became a call against MV. There were a number of other, but you get the jest. On the last play of regulation, the MV ball carrier gets into the end zone, but the official standing right over him can’t seem to make the call.

MV seemed to be the better team, but melted down before the half and gave LB hope. LB did a great job of taking advantage of opportunities. RB for LB (#5) is a beast and #88 is a tremendous football player on both sides of the ball. The Edwards kid may be the most overrated QB I’ve ever seen. Strong arm, but zero accuracy. He missed several wide, wide open receivers, and had no accuracy across the middle.

Doc has a well designed offense, but I expected more from “the greatest staff in the state.” Play calling was quite suspect and a number of questionable decisions. When they went fast MV had no answer, then Braddock just slowed down for no apparent reason.

MV played well, until they went route 1, and that was the difference in the game. Their QB was a very good athlete, but not a QB. Several odd decisions, including the pass into triple coverage to end the game. I hate that the kids career ended like that. But they had a good season, i guess.

SoCo is going to kill LB next week. Or they should. You never know what teenagers will do.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: At the game ()
Date: November 23, 2019 12:20AM

Edwards got hurt early In the game and played through it. I think that has to do with some of his misses. I’ve been to 4 of their games this year and haven’t seen him miss like that before. Who knows. Soco -14 is probably a fair line for next week, but you also never know with HS, as the previous poster stated. Either way, it was a very entertaining game. The referees were bad on both sides to be fair, but it was fun. Will be at Westfield game next week. Was number 2 playing today? I expect wf vs soco and I expect Oscar smith vs forge. Should be interesting

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Can only push Simmons so far ()
Date: November 23, 2019 05:35AM

At the game Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Was number 2 playing
> today? I expect wf vs soco and I expect Oscar
> smith vs forge. Should be interesting


He's off the team. He won't be playing for WF for the rest of the year. Knowing Simmons, doubt he'll be playing for WF again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: nxhnk ()
Date: November 23, 2019 06:43AM

Can only push Simmons so far Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> At the game Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Was number 2 playing
> > today? I expect wf vs soco and I expect Oscar
> > smith vs forge. Should be interesting
>
>
> He's off the team. He won't be playing for WF for
> the rest of the year. Knowing Simmons, doubt
> he'll be playing for WF again.

Speaking of WF what happened to the WR #17? Looked like he left the game in the first quarter and never got back in.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Would you look at that ()
Date: November 23, 2019 08:14AM

Lake Braddock won... huh. How bout that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: wvsdcw ()
Date: November 23, 2019 10:22AM

The refs blew it on MV's touchdown on the last play of regulation. But they also screwed MV big time on the TD pass that got called back.

I'm not sure why that 2nd quarter INT shifted momentum so much, but somehow MV never looked right on offense after that.

Great game nonetheless, and it's incredible that MV is even at this level. Five years ago they were losing to National District teams.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: WKYPE ()
Date: November 23, 2019 10:25AM

Where’s the dbag mouthing off about Freedom-W at? Can’t hear you? How many PWCO schools are left in playoffs?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: time4achange ()
Date: November 23, 2019 11:24AM

That's ok Freedom W will be back next year with most of the Woodbridge players transferring to Freedom W. he will probably have 10 D1 players. PWC should really look at that situation and put a stop to it

They will do the same thing next year blow everyone out, until they get to a well coached team in the playoffs. Its easy to coach all stars when they are winning, but look what happens when they get challenged.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: regionalguy ()
Date: November 23, 2019 11:32AM

Would you look at that Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lake Braddock won... huh. How bout that.

They won a game they were supposed to win, they had far more talent then MV.
LB should make a deep run every year in the playoffs.
Hats off to MV for a great season

Braddock has the talent to beat SC, but do they have the coaching?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Alum Alum ()
Date: November 23, 2019 11:58AM

regionalguy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Would you look at that Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Lake Braddock won... huh. How bout that.
>
> They won a game they were supposed to win, they
> had far more talent then MV.
> LB should make a deep run every year in the
> playoffs.
> Hats off to MV for a great season
>
> Braddock has the talent to beat SC, but do they
> have the coaching?

Looking at the box score, the first SoCo v LB game was 28-0 SoCo in the first half but 29-12 LB in the second half. It looks like throughout the year LB has had to come from behind (like last night). Second half teams can usually be attributed to good coaching/adjustments etc.

There are clearly very few unbiased posts here so I don’t expect any objective analysis. But on paper this rematch should be a good one. Anyone know if both teams are healthy?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: From what I saw ()
Date: November 23, 2019 12:35PM

Alum Alum Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> regionalguy Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Would you look at that Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Lake Braddock won... huh. How bout that.
> >
> > They won a game they were supposed to win, they
> > had far more talent then MV.
> > LB should make a deep run every year in the
> > playoffs.
> > Hats off to MV for a great season
> >
> > Braddock has the talent to beat SC, but do they
> > have the coaching?
>
> Looking at the box score, the first SoCo v LB game
> was 28-0 SoCo in the first half but 29-12 LB in
> the second half. It looks like throughout the year
> LB has had to come from behind (like last night).
> Second half teams can usually be attributed to
> good coaching/adjustments etc.
>
> There are clearly very few unbiased posts here so
> I don’t expect any objective analysis. But on
> paper this rematch should be a good one. Anyone
> know if both teams are healthy?


Braddock QB Edwards seems to have bothered his shoulder. One of their D lineman broke his ankle. Not sure about soco though

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: forwhatitsworth ()
Date: November 23, 2019 12:44PM

So using your analysis, the LB coaches didn't prepare very well for the first half? Did it cost them the game? Were they out coached?

SoCo was up 28-0 at halftime and was dominating all phases of the game.... they coasted in the 2nd half. How is that attributed to good coaching from LB? When a team is dominating another, they usually rest their starters, in this case,to get ready for the playoffs, in addition, get the younger players some work.

I agree with the above poster, LB always has a lot of talent (10 players playing at the next level from last years team), but hasn't done well in the playoffs or the better teams in the region. I say it again, name one signature win Braddock has had under Doc? If last nights MV is the signature win, then LB has a long way to go, to be consider atop team.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: m363y ()
Date: November 23, 2019 04:21PM

Fuck off Overton Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fuck Freedom-W and their loud mouth ass coach,
> boasting and bragging about how good his RB & QB &
> WR’s are. FUCK YOU! POS coach! And tell those
> Revel Run birches to stop sucking tour balls with
> your stupid ass weekly segments. You haven’t won
> jack shit to warrant such attention. You suck as a
> coach point blank.

That's a bit harsh don't you think?

Anyway, Freedom only played 1 top end team the entire season (Forge) and they played a pathetic run of non-competitive games against bad football teams and really ran up the scores in a lot of those games in an egregiously unsportsmanlike fashion. It's no wonder they lost - they hadn't been tested in almost 10 weeks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Coach Edwards ()
Date: November 23, 2019 04:25PM

What did Billy hurt? He didn't tell me. He was killy MV in the second hafl.No Shoulder problem in our house. Silly Billy will destroy SoCo.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: hoodbridge ()
Date: November 23, 2019 04:30PM

Yeah nigger Overton got what he deserved, it’s called karma. Running up scored and recruiting will come back to bite u in ur ass. Same reason Stone bridge hasn’t won a state title in 10+ years

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Facts 2019 season ()
Date: November 23, 2019 04:30PM

When P left Soco took over. Plain and simple.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: UKHGY ()
Date: November 23, 2019 05:25PM

The dislike/disdain of Overton has. Or hi f to do with race, like he would lead you to believe. It stems for his lack of moral character. He’s a dick. Runs it up on overmatched teams. Makes excuses for his ugly behavior blaming opposing fans using racial slurs which are completely fabricated. He is not a positive role model in fact he is quite the opposite, he is a negative influence, use race card when things don’t go your way. Blame whitey for judging/holding you down, not hey maybe I’m being a jerk. So from all the teams he unnecessarily ran the score up on, glad you got beat! Take this time to work on becoming a better human being not a jerk.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Hit the nail on the head ()
Date: November 23, 2019 05:42PM

UKHGY Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The dislike/disdain of Overton has. Or hi f to do
> with race, like he would lead you to believe. It
> stems for his lack of moral character. He’s a
> dick. Runs it up on overmatched teams. Makes
> excuses for his ugly behavior blaming opposing
> fans using racial slurs which are completely
> fabricated. He is not a positive role model in
> fact he is quite the opposite, he is a negative
> influence, use race card when things don’t go
> your way. Blame whitey for judging/holding you
> down, not hey maybe I’m being a jerk. So from
> all the teams he unnecessarily ran the score up
> on, glad you got beat! Take this time to work on
> becoming a better human being not a jerk.


Spot on with the characterization of Overton, most probably from his upbringing. Wasn't it his dad who posted on Virginia Preps last year after Freedom's win over Westfield? If I'm not mistaken Overton senior was almost gloating about WF's QB breaking his leg. I could be wrong but pretty sure that happened. So as you stated, it's called karma!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: regionman2015 ()
Date: November 23, 2019 06:20PM

Edwards is the best QB in the state, if he is hurt, that will definitely make a difference in the game.

Murray is a beast, maybe the most under rated player in the state. He has added a great running attack to balance the LB offense. Hibbner and James will make it tough for SC defense, both are hard to cover.

LB defense will shut down SC offense this time around, SC QB has been lucky all year, just throwing the ball up for grabs, that luck runs out next week.

LB wins 28-21

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Hshshshhs ()
Date: November 23, 2019 06:38PM

Predictions for this weeks regional championship games

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Hshshshhs ()
Date: November 23, 2019 06:38PM

Predictions for this weeks regional championship games

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Smart Guy ()
Date: November 23, 2019 06:57PM

Westfield 24
Yorktown 7

South County 28
Lake Braddock 7

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: P-Willy ()
Date: November 23, 2019 07:33PM

A turnover on downs by Freedom with 4 minutes, 6 seconds remaining in the fourth period led to the winning drive by Massaponax, which moved the ball 61 yards to the Eagles’ 3-yard line. That included a fake punt on fourth-and-9 from the Panthers’ 37-yard line that gained 42 yards with a run up the middle by Elijah Christopher.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: DOverton ()
Date: November 23, 2019 07:45PM

I get Overton is a dick, and recruits. However, do we really need to use the N word on here and calling the FC coach an ARAB? One day all of the IP addresses are gonna pop on this site, and some people are going to have some explaining to do?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: questionable takes ()
Date: November 23, 2019 08:09PM

regionman2015 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Edwards is the best QB in the state, if he is
> hurt, that will definitely make a difference in
> the game.
>
> Murray is a beast, maybe the most under rated
> player in the state. He has added a great running
> attack to balance the LB offense. Hibbner and
> James will make it tough for SC defense, both are
> hard to cover.
>
> LB defense will shut down SC offense this time
> around, SC QB has been lucky all year, just
> throwing the ball up for grabs, that luck runs out
> next week.
>
> LB wins 28-21


How can one come to the conclusion that LB’s defense will shut down Soco’s offense with 38 points allowed in the playoffs while SC’s defense will have it tougher with Braddock’s offense even though they’ve posted back to back playoff shutouts (0 points allowed).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: IMeanWhatTheHell ()
Date: November 23, 2019 09:20PM

Westfield 28, Yorktown 10


South County 34, Lake Braddock 21

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: thomasoli picks ()
Date: November 23, 2019 09:31PM

Westfield just plays better in the playoffs. They win easily over Yorktown 42-14

Lake Braddock out scored SC 29-12 in the second half of their game a few weeks ago that SC ended up winning. Look for LB to win this one 35-28.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Let’s go Pats! ()
Date: November 23, 2019 09:38PM

The most slept on 11-1 team ever or what? We dispatched Madison in way that Westfield never could because our QB is bigger, stronger and tougher, able to stay in there and deliver the perfect stroke when needed, unafraid to take a shot because the kids just bounced off him or he took it like it was nothing. Grant is the best QB in All of VA this year. His stats prove it. Unfathomable to me that Kim has better offers than Grant. I guarantee if VT came knocking Grant would take it and not flip flop cuz he gives his word he means it. Come Sat YT will prove why they are the team to beat behind the best QB on the state.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Region Finals ()
Date: November 23, 2019 09:39PM

Any thoughts on LCPS region final games?

D5
Woodgrove (2018 D4 State Champs)
Vs
Stone Bridge

D4
Broad Run
Vs
Tuscarora

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Slakes ()
Date: November 23, 2019 10:01PM

Did u hear!!!! Noah Kim upload a dick picture onto his Snapchat. Unfortunately I was shown the photo and it’s his penis fits the stereotype. He has the smallest penis I have ever seen. I feel bad for the kid, lucky he’s good at football so it might not matter as much with the females.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: fmd9j ()
Date: November 23, 2019 10:05PM

Slakes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Did u hear!!!! He has
> the smallest penis I have ever seen.

Seen a lot of penises in your day eh? LOL! Strange thing to brag about.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Barrickman ()
Date: November 23, 2019 10:07PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Barrickman ()
Date: November 23, 2019 10:13PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Loudoun watcher ()
Date: November 24, 2019 12:40AM

Region Finals Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Any thoughts on LCPS region final games?
>
> D5
> Woodgrove (2018 D4 State Champs)
> Vs
> Stone Bridge
>
> D4
> Broad Run
> Vs
> Tuscarora

SB-10
BR-4

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: 528293 ()
Date: November 24, 2019 12:51AM

Yorktown the most underrated team in the state. Before the season no one gave them a chance to win a single playoff game, now they in the regional championship. Keep sleeping, we coming

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: 22207 ()
Date: November 24, 2019 05:32AM

Westfield, we’re here!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Lake Braddock wo/cp ()
Date: November 24, 2019 07:26AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: jdtcy ()
Date: November 24, 2019 09:03AM

Lake Braddock wo/cp Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> https://coveringthecorridor.com/2019/11/mount-vern
> on-loses-heartbreaker-region-semifinal/?fbclid=IwA
> R2lrgYvMNHZs84k2RAn7-AsNM3OIBa05zIproetwr3O-eSJM3j
> o4FVmihw
>
> Doc trained them well

Interesting story about the intentional fumble. Judgement call I suppose but that looks a lot like an illegal forward pass to me (beyond the line of scrimmage).

What is the rule in the NFHS on fumbles? Can someone other than the fumbler advance a fumble on fourth down or inside two minutes of the game? I think that's the rule in NCAA but don't know about NFHS. I wasn't there - was this a fourth down play - says 9 seconds left in the game.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Judge bejeweled ()
Date: November 24, 2019 09:38AM

jdtcy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lake Braddock wo/cp Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> https://coveringthecorridor.com/2019/11/mount-vern
>
> >
> on-loses-heartbreaker-region-semifinal/?fbclid=IwA
>
> >
> R2lrgYvMNHZs84k2RAn7-AsNM3OIBa05zIproetwr3O-eSJM3j
>
> > o4FVmihw
> >
> > Doc trained them well
>
> Interesting story about the intentional fumble.
> Judgement call I suppose but that looks a lot like
> an illegal forward pass to me (beyond the line of
> scrimmage).
>
> What is the rule in the NFHS on fumbles? Can
> someone other than the fumbler advance a fumble on
> fourth down or inside two minutes of the game? I
> think that's the rule in NCAA but don't know about
> NFHS. I wasn't there - was this a fourth down
> play - says 9 seconds left in the game.


I believe it was 3rd down but with 4 seconds left in the game, so effectively the last play

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: 4th qtr legs ()
Date: November 24, 2019 11:29AM

22207 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Westfield, we’re here!

Have Westfield's starters played a complete game all season?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: 22207 runnin this show! ()
Date: November 24, 2019 01:18PM

4th qtr legs Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 22207 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Westfield, we’re here!
>
> Have Westfield's starters played a complete game
> all season?

YT gonna run them like they haven’t seen before. WF secondary suspect as is, Grant gonna expose them for what they are, overrated!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: regionguy ()
Date: November 24, 2019 01:41PM

LB vs SC:

SC will not turn the ball over 4 times like MV
SC will stop the run much better then MV
SC will put a lot of pressure on the QB force him into bad throws

LB defense is one of the better defenses SC has faced
LB defense will make adjustments to slow SC down
LB defense has been opportunistic all year with double digit INTs

Coaching
I think it comes down to coaching
Pannoni has been in big playoff games many times
Doc doesn't have much of a track record in the playoffs
Pannoni has owned Doc the last 3 times they have played

I think SC wins 35-21

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: nufan ()
Date: November 24, 2019 01:52PM

Who plays Friday and Saturday?...Times?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: The truth you fear ()
Date: November 24, 2019 02:33PM

Overton did not go to college out of high school because of grades. He does not have a college degree and his not an educator. He is not a teacher and works as security officer or some other admin type of jobs at the schools. He is not a role model and is not someone I would want my children to play for. It has nothing to do with race. All about him as a person and a bad role model for children. I agree it was good to see him lose to Massaponax. And again this has nothing to do with race.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: thefatmanisback ()
Date: November 24, 2019 05:19PM

Edwards to Hibbner and James, with Murray running the ball in between will be way to much for South County to stop

Lake Braddock wins 28-14 and celebrates in the middle of the field right on the SC logo

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Warhawks ()
Date: November 24, 2019 09:18PM

I know they just lost, but I’m very shocked 3 players on that team have division 1 offers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: parentof2 - round 2 results ()
Date: November 25, 2019 10:32AM

1. Colonial Forge (-7) @ Patriot
- Forge won 42-21. Not surprising to me, I thought the Eagles would get it done. Good season for Patriot, they took a huge leap up.

2. Lake Braddock (-3) @ Mount Vernon
- LB won 30-24. Great game. Overtime win for the Bruins with an interception sealing the win. The loss snaps MV's 10 game win streak, which was the longest in school history...

3. Massaponax @ Freedom-Woodbridge (-21)
- Ponax won 45-42 in another thriller. Wow! I was not expecting this one. I guess when you play a weak schedule, and then play a good school... things can happen, Look at Chantilly! I'm sure Freedom will be re-load and be back next year,

4. Potomac Falls @ Stone Bridge (-21)
- SB won 27-6, nailed the spread on this one!

5. South Lakes @ Westfield (-17)
- WF blanks South Lakes 42-0. Crazy Westfield stomped them, and Chantilly lost to the Seahawks, given how close Westfield & Chantilly are to each other.

6. T.C. Williams @ South County (-21)
- SoCo won rather easily, 34-0. Have not allowed a touchdown yet this post season...

7. Yorktown @ Madison (-15)
- Yorktown won 25-10. Solid game plan by the Patriots and they executed. Kudos to them. I did not see this one coming.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: parentof2 - round 3 ()
Date: November 25, 2019 10:33AM

Going to try my hand & include some other games from around the state… Getting down to the nitty gritty here…


1. Lake Braddock @ South County (-13)
- Game of the week. Round 2 in as many years. I just think the Stallions are too much to handle. Would not surprise me to see them playing for a state championship.

2. Massaponax @ Colonial Forge (-6)
- Ponax with a statement win against Freedom. Forge beat them the first time they played in the regular season. I’m expecting the same this Saturday.

3. Thomas Dale @ Oscar Smith (-17)
- Dale won a state title in 2009. This seems to be Smith's year, though.

4. Varina @ Manchester (-3)
- How about the Blue Devils knocking off Highland Springs?? Hopefully the hangover doesn’t last long, because Manchester is very talented.

5 Woodgrove @ Stone Bridge (-20)
- Will the Bulldogs finally get a ring now that Highland Springs has been eliminated? Or will they choke? As per usual….

6. Yorktown @ Westfield (-14)
- Westfield shouldn’t have any problems in this one…


***** Highland Springs lost on Friday, ending their 40 game winning streak and they won’t have a chance at a 5th straight championship! Big upset!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: jwvfx ()
Date: November 25, 2019 11:19AM

parentof2 - round 3 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Going to try my hand & include some other games
> from around the state… Getting down to the nitty
> gritty here…
>
>
> 1. Lake Braddock @ South County (-13)
> - Game of the week. Round 2 in as many years. I
> just think the Stallions are too much to handle.
> Would not surprise me to see them playing for a
> state championship.
>
> 2. Massaponax @ Colonial Forge (-6)
> - Ponax with a statement win against Freedom.
> Forge beat them the first time they played in the
> regular season. I’m expecting the same this
> Saturday.
>
> 3. Thomas Dale @ Oscar Smith (-17)
> - Dale won a state title in 2009. This seems to be
> Smith's year, though.
>
> 4. Varina @ Manchester (-3)
> - How about the Blue Devils knocking off Highland
> Springs?? Hopefully the hangover doesn’t last
> long, because Manchester is very talented.
>
> 5 Woodgrove @ Stone Bridge (-20)
> - Will the Bulldogs finally get a ring now that
> Highland Springs has been eliminated? Or will they
> choke? As per usual….
>
> 6. Yorktown @ Westfield (-14)
> - Westfield shouldn’t have any problems in this
> one…
>
>
> ***** Highland Springs lost on Friday, ending
> their 40 game winning streak and they won’t have
> a chance at a 5th straight championship! Big
> upset!

Yorktown has a legit shot at upsetting Westfield. Westfield's defense is as weak as they have been in the Simmons era. They play smart but their overall team speed and defensive line can't touch past seasons. Yorktown is not that far behind in talent. This game will come down to coaching and adjustments. Let's see if Yorktown can play another perfect game. What's the weather going to be like?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: rickspics ()
Date: November 25, 2019 12:22PM

I dont think Yorktown runs the ball well enough and their passing game will fall right into Westfield's hands. Westfield 35-7

Braddock's offense is very good, they will score points on South County. The question is, can their defense stop South County's offense? Yes, they can!!
LB with the upset. 28-21

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: 17BruinDad19 ()
Date: November 25, 2019 12:50PM

parentof2 - round 3 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Going to try my hand & include some other games
> from around the state… Getting down to the nitty
> gritty here…
>
>
> 1. Lake Braddock @ South County (-13)
> - Game of the week. Round 2 in as many years. I
> just think the Stallions are too much to handle.
> Would not surprise me to see them playing for a
> state championship.
>
> 2. Massaponax @ Colonial Forge (-6)
> - Ponax with a statement win against Freedom.
> Forge beat them the first time they played in the
> regular season. I’m expecting the same this
> Saturday.
>
> 3. Thomas Dale @ Oscar Smith (-17)
> - Dale won a state title in 2009. This seems to be
> Smith's year, though.
>
> 4. Varina @ Manchester (-3)
> - How about the Blue Devils knocking off Highland
> Springs?? Hopefully the hangover doesn’t last
> long, because Manchester is very talented.
>
> 5 Woodgrove @ Stone Bridge (-20)
> - Will the Bulldogs finally get a ring now that
> Highland Springs has been eliminated? Or will they
> choke? As per usual….
>
> 6. Yorktown @ Westfield (-14)
> - Westfield shouldn’t have any problems in this
> one…
>
>
> ***** Highland Springs lost on Friday, ending
> their 40 game winning streak and they won’t have
> a chance at a 5th straight championship! Big
> upset!

As much as I want to see Doc’s Bruins win, they are done. There’s something not quite right there. Must be a player conflict with the boys and the team chemistry? They got the coaching and the talent but the team seems to have big problems.

With all the penis on another player talk earlier in the season, sounds like Doc needs to permanently bench a few kids. And why they bite the hand that was Momma Bean until she quit helping out. She used to do all kinds of stuff for players, coaches, and the parents like tutor for free! They screwed that up because they treated her so bad. Dumbasses. The younger boys have no respect and the older boys don’t care?

After the win over Mt. Vernon this past Friday, there’s Tweets our there by players that Doc don’t allow. WTH? Why Doc hasn’t taken all that down and benched that kid?

Doc used to say be significant to others? When is this team going to do that Looks like the Bruin’s struggling with mouthy underclassmen assholes so they can’t focus enough to really win it all.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: NoBigDeal ()
Date: November 25, 2019 12:56PM

Twitter don’t matter and Doc don’t care about that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Jimmy the Freak ()
Date: November 25, 2019 01:00PM

parentof2 - round 3 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Going to try my hand & include some other games
> from around the state… Getting down to the nitty
> gritty here…
>
>
> 1. Lake Braddock @ South County (-13)
> - Game of the week. Round 2 in as many years. I
> just think the Stallions are too much to handle.
> Would not surprise me to see them playing for a
> state championship.

SOCO is on a roll. Won past 3 over LB, the kids know it and the coach’s know it.
LB will have lost this game before they get off the bus. Scared. Stallions win 35-17.

> 2. Massaponax @ Colonial Forge (-6)
> - Ponax with a statement win against Freedom.
> Forge beat them the first time they played in the
> regular season. I’m expecting the same this
> Saturday.

Tough to beat a team twice especially one that just took down the top team in the division. Ponax with another upset. Down to the wire.

> 3. Thomas Dale @ Oscar Smith (-17)
> - Dale won a state title in 2009. This seems to be
> Smith's year, though.

OS not as good as people think. Line is little high. OS by 9

> 4. Varina @ Manchester (-3)
> - How about the Blue Devils knocking off Highland
> Springs?? Hopefully the hangover doesn’t last
> long, because Manchester is very talented.

Varina in the biggest upset in the entire state. They are team to beat after taking down HS. Varina by 6. “To be the man, you have to beat the man!” They just did...

> 5 Woodgrove @ Stone Bridge (-20)
> - Will the Bulldogs finally get a ring now that
> Highland Springs has been eliminated? Or will they
> choke? As per usual….

Woodgrove, if only you can play the perfect game, SB licking their chops to get to Hampton knowing HS is now out of the picture. Can they stay focused on the team in front of them? SB should cover.

> 6. Yorktown @ Westfield (-14)
> - Westfield shouldn’t have any problems in this
> one…

Battle of top 2 QB’s in this region. Can YT slow down WF running game. Can WF get pressure on YT QB, if not he will pick them apart with his big arm. WF 35-21.
>
> ***** Highland Springs lost on Friday, ending
> their 40 game winning streak and they won’t have
> a chance at a 5th straight championship! Big
> upset!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: seen them over the years ()
Date: November 25, 2019 01:09PM

You can't beat WF with a one-dimensional offense. You have to have a credible run and pass threat. The only way to beat them with just one or the other is to completely overpower them AND you have to control Noah and the offense. That's why they're so hard to beat. If you can run and pass, you still have to outscore the Bulldog offense that can put 35 points up on anyone. If you can only run Or pass and can keep the Bulldog offense in check, then you have a chance, but your coach better not be a flake like that moron from Freedom. The eagles overpowered the bulldogs and they were fast enough to score with quick hitting runs or passes. And they knocked Kim out of the game. They still barely beat WF last year. If Freedom had a coach with an IQ above 50, it wouldn't have been close.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2019
Posted by: Rebel Run Sucks ()
Date: November 25, 2019 01:10PM

Why does the guy from Rebel Run Sports look like he is about to cry every time he asks Overton a question in the Barbershop On the Darkside interviews.




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujDObEZRye8

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: PreviousFirst...2122232425262728293031Next
Current Page: 27 of 31


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  **    **  **     **   ******    ******  
 ***   ***   **  **   **     **  **    **  **    ** 
 **** ****    ****    **     **  **        **       
 ** *** **     **     **     **  **        **       
 **     **     **      **   **   **        **       
 **     **     **       ** **    **    **  **    ** 
 **     **     **        ***      ******    ******  
This forum powered by Phorum.