HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
go kill yourself: what to do if your stranded on a dangerous DC highway
Posted by: WTOP (tokyo rose) ()
Date: December 01, 2018 01:00PM

townsend (AAA) says "don't get out of your vehicle, wait for help"

(NOTE: past insurers said get out soon as safe and off to side of road - because someone drunk hit your car and you'll be dead or have a badly broken spine)

MY PARENTS USED TO SAY DON'T GET BROKEN DOWN IN DC, if you do change your tire quickly or walk to a station for a phone ... if you hang around the car you might be robbed

i've watched DMV area news quite a while and niggs have attacked quite allot of people stranded on the side of the road

I wonder what (AAA) guy has to say about that ??

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: go kill yourself: what to do if your stranded on a dangerous DC highway
Posted by: worryer ()
Date: December 01, 2018 01:12PM

Is it daytime? You'll probably be alright. Are you in NW or at least the nicer parts of NE? You'll probably be alright.

Is it dark outside? Time to start worrying. Is it dark outside and you're broken down in say, Anacostia? Time to really start worrying.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: go kill yourself: what to do if your stranded on a dangerous DC highway
Posted by: Soul brother #1 ()
Date: December 01, 2018 01:54PM

Just be a man and deal with whatever comes your way like a real man would do .Stop being a cuckold weak small dick conservative paranoid nutjob.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: go kill yourself: what to do if your stranded on a dangerous DC highway
Posted by: Brown Onion ()
Date: December 01, 2018 01:58PM

Blacks like sand people in Star Wars. It’s dangerous to break down for this reason.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: go kill yourself: what to do if your stranded on a dangerous DC highway
Posted by: Get with it... ()
Date: December 01, 2018 02:29PM

Like pretty much anywhere, you can find trouble in DC if you go looking for it. But if you need help, DC locals are as apt to come to the rescue as any place else.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: go kill yourself: what to do if your stranded on a dangerous DC highway
Posted by: Too Many Niggers ()
Date: December 01, 2018 02:41PM

Keep in mind when that 7yr old girl was shot dead by thug niggers, it was NW and daylight hours.
Niggers east of anacostia are the worst that humanity has to offer.
Even the young niglets wearing school uniforms are wasting money...they will not amount to anything but bloodshot eyed animals.
Look at how that charter school FOOLED SJW schools like Harvard and GWU into giving lying niggers a chance!
60% of nigger kids are born into Medicaid.
Bring back Margaret Sanger and give out free Newport’s for mass vasectomies

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: go kill yourself: what to do if your stranded on a dangerous DC highway
Posted by: Lol... ()
Date: December 01, 2018 03:03PM

^^^ Certified asshole dumbfuck shitpiece.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: go kill yourself: what to do if your stranded on a dangerous DC highway
Posted by: ndkme ()
Date: December 01, 2018 03:32PM

worryer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is it daytime? You'll probably be alright. Are you
> in NW or at least the nicer parts of NE? You'll
> probably be alright.
>
> Is it dark outside? Time to start worrying. Is it
> dark outside and you're broken down in say,
> Anacostia? Time to really start worrying.

what if your an attractive female broken down on the beltway ? (which i am not)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: go kill yourself: what to do if your stranded on a dangerous DC highway
Posted by: 9vvum ()
Date: December 01, 2018 03:33PM

Soul brother #1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just be a man and deal with whatever comes your
> way like a real man would do .Stop being a cuckold
> weak small dick conservative paranoid nutjob.

trying to sell guns, and doing a fine job

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: go kill yourself: what to do if your stranded on a dangerous DC highway
Posted by: But what about me? ()
Date: December 01, 2018 03:42PM

WTOP (tokyo rose) Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> townsend (AAA) says "don't get out of your
> vehicle, wait for help"
>
> (NOTE: past insurers said get out soon as safe and
> off to side of road - because someone drunk hit
> your car and you'll be dead or have a badly broken
> spine)
>
> MY PARENTS USED TO SAY DON'T GET BROKEN DOWN IN
> DC, if you do change your tire quickly or walk to
> a station for a phone ... if you hang around the
> car you might be robbed
>
> i've watched DMV area news quite a while and niggs
> have attacked quite allot of people stranded on
> the side of the road
>
> I wonder what (AAA) guy has to say about that ??


But what about me? Remember, I am the original stranded motorist.


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: go kill yourself: what to do if your stranded on a dangerous DC highway
Posted by: Leftist.Gorilla ()
Date: December 01, 2018 03:45PM

Wait...I thought you bad-ass repulicucks all carried guns? If you broke down, why wouldn't you skin your smoke wagon and kill anyone that came within 5 miles of you and your car?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: go kill yourself: what to do if your stranded on a dangerous DC highway
Posted by: MUNUB ()
Date: December 01, 2018 05:00PM

if you make it to the side of the road, get out of the car and get well away from the car. Ask a patrol officer or a tow truck driver how dangerous it is to sit on the side of the highway.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: go kill yourself: what to do if your stranded on a dangerous DC highway
Posted by: NiggerWhipper 5000 mechanic ()
Date: December 01, 2018 05:04PM

A broken down vehicle in DC is the equivalent of a wildebeest with a broken leg in a stream full of crocodile niggers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: go kill yourself: what to do if your stranded on a dangerous DC highway
Posted by: Well said! ()
Date: December 01, 2018 05:20PM

NiggerWhipper 5000 mechanic Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A broken down vehicle in DC is the equivalent of a
> wildebeest with a broken leg in a stream full of
> crocodile niggers.

LOL!!!!!

That's true.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: go kill yourself: what to do if your stranded on a dangerous DC highway
Posted by: Libs R Fags ()
Date: December 01, 2018 06:24PM

Soul brother #1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just be a man and deal with whatever comes your
> way like a real man would do .Stop being a cuckold
> weak small dick conservative paranoid nutjob.


Why are liberals all obsessed with dick? Bunch of fags

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: go kill yourself: what to do if your stranded on a dangerous DC highway
Posted by: NIGGERS!!!!!!!! ()
Date: December 01, 2018 06:31PM

kek
Attachments:
ezgif-3-8634a8db758f.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: go kill yourself: what to do if your stranded on a dangerous DC highway
Posted by: Inquiring guy ()
Date: December 01, 2018 07:25PM

Better question? Why would any same white person drive in the hood?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: go kill yourself: what to do if your stranded on a dangerous DC highway
Posted by: Brown Onion ()
Date: December 01, 2018 07:44PM

9vvum Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Soul brother #1 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Just be a man and deal with whatever comes your
> > way like a real man would do .Stop being a
> cuckold
> > weak small dick conservative paranoid nutjob.
>
> trying to sell guns, and doing a fine job

Less dark folks works for me!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: go kill yourself: what to do if your stranded on a dangerous DC highway
Posted by: Question too hard for some ()
Date: December 01, 2018 07:49PM

For the same reasons he might drive in McLean.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: go kill yourself: what to do if your stranded on a dangerous DC highway
Posted by: NE is the most dangerous ()
Date: December 01, 2018 10:20PM

worryer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is it daytime? You'll probably be alright. Are you
> in NW or at least the nicer parts of NE? You'll
> probably be alright.
>
> Is it dark outside? Time to start worrying. Is it
> dark outside and you're broken down in say,
> Anacostia? Time to really start worrying.


Are you insane? NE is just as violent as SE/Anacostia, if not more so. I've spent some time in both areas working for the judicial system, and I was only fearful for my life - in NE.

NW/SW are completely safe, as are most of the Hill. Hell, even parts of SE are pretty safe. NE? East of 16th? No fucking way.

But nothing compares to Bodymore, where you get stabbed to death after giving a median-walker some change: http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/good-samaritan-fatally-stabbed-in-baltimore-while-giving-money-to-panhandler

Another reason to outlaw median walking. I was shocked at how just about every median in Montgomery County was covered in bums, as in more than one per median. It's fucking ridiculous.

In terms of danger, Bodymore>DC>NoVa (unless you're in MS-13ville).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: go kill yourself: what to do if your stranded on a dangerous DC highway
Posted by: Hit the nail on the head ()
Date: December 01, 2018 10:51PM

Question too hard for some Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> For the same reasons he might drive in McLean.


You might be right Festus, McLean is getting hood -like now that the nog hauler is close by in Tyson’s.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: go kill yourself: what to do if your stranded on a dangerous DC highway
Posted by: Carmelized NAACP ()
Date: December 02, 2018 07:03AM

> Even the young niglets wearing school uniforms are
> wasting money...they will not amount to anything
> but bloodshot eyed animals.

^beginning of the END for negroes^^
Going to school? For what, Prison?
Hahaha

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: go kill yourself: what to do if your stranded on a dangerous DC highway
Posted by: Bottom feeder... ()
Date: December 02, 2018 08:33AM

Hit the nail on the head Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You might be right Festus, McLean is getting hood
> -like now that the nog hauler is close by in Tyson’s.

Assholes -- Finding new depths of STUPIDITY every day!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: go kill yourself: what to do if your stranded on a dangerous DC highway
Posted by: Astute Analyst ()
Date: December 02, 2018 08:56AM

Bottom feeder... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hit the nail on the head Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You might be right Festus, McLean is getting
> hood
> > -like now that the nog hauler is close by in
> Tyson’s.
>
> Assholes -- Finding new depths of STUPIDITY every
> day!
You are the one now posting on ffu, who is the stupid one? Stupid is as stupid does.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: go kill yourself: what to do if your stranded on a dangerous DC highway
Posted by: niggas for curt ()
Date: December 02, 2018 09:00AM

Baltimore is way worse than DC.

The reason the murder rate is lower is because the victims go to Hopkins instead of the vet clinic they called Greater SE.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: go kill yourself: what to do if your stranded on a dangerous DC highway
Posted by: Brown Onion ()
Date: December 02, 2018 09:37AM

niggas for curt Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Baltimore is way worse than DC.
>
> The reason the murder rate is lower is because the
> victims go to Hopkins instead of the vet clinic
> they called Greater SE.


The real reason is more whites in DC. White people dont do drive bys or indiscriminately shoot all kinds of rounds

The biggest danger to negroes is other negroes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: go kill yourself: what to do if your stranded on a dangerous DC highway
Posted by: When niggers run things ()
Date: December 02, 2018 11:11AM

Brown Onion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> niggas for curt Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Baltimore is way worse than DC.
> >
> > The reason the murder rate is lower is because
> the
> > victims go to Hopkins instead of the vet clinic
> > they called Greater SE.
>
>
> The real reason is more whites in DC. White people
> dont do drive bys or indiscriminately shoot all
> kinds of rounds
>
> The biggest danger to negroes is other negroes.

This. Baltimore is a failed city in a failed State - its in a total death spiral. It is exclusively full of niggers, run by niggers - nothing but chaos follows when niggers are running the show.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: go kill yourself: what to do if your stranded on a dangerous DC highway
Posted by: Supreme Love God ()
Date: December 02, 2018 12:52PM

Astute Analyst Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You are the one now posting on ffu, who is the
> stupid one? Stupid is as stupid does.

Keep at it, dope. Just realize that you’ll never be anything more than a useless ignorant piece of shit

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: go kill yourself: what to do if your stranded on a dangerous DC highway
Posted by: Not good... ()
Date: December 02, 2018 01:01PM

Brown Onion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The biggest danger to negroes is other negroes.

The biggest danger to asshole honky retards is fucking up the difference between ‘Walk’ and ‘Don’t Walk.’

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: go kill yourself: what to do if your stranded on a dangerous DC highway
Posted by: Brown Onion ()
Date: December 02, 2018 01:04PM

Not good... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Brown Onion Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The biggest danger to negroes is other negroes.
>
> The biggest danger to asshole honky retards is
> fucking up the difference between ‘Walk’ and
> ‘Don’t Walk.’


If only they followed the signs instead of jaywalking. Plus what’s up with the fifteen minutes shuffle?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: go kill yourself: what to do if your stranded on a dangerous DC highway
Posted by: Lol... ()
Date: December 02, 2018 01:12PM

^^^ Top Five Asshole on FFU.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: go kill yourself: what to do if your stranded on a dangerous DC highway
Posted by: Brown Onion ()
Date: December 02, 2018 01:43PM

It’s not being asshole it’s fact. Dark folks don’t follow walk/don’t walk signs. You don’t see white people in Great Falls doing drive bys? Fact.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: go kill yourself: what to do if your stranded on a dangerous DC highway
Posted by: Lol... I’m ()
Date: December 02, 2018 01:51PM

FACT: You really are a Top Five Asshole. No redeeming social value at all.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: go kill yourself: what to do if your stranded on a dangerous DC highway
Posted by: send them back - they'd be happy ()
Date: December 02, 2018 01:57PM

Brown Onion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not good... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Brown Onion Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > The biggest danger to negroes is other
> negroes.
> >
> > The biggest danger to asshole honky retards is
> > fucking up the difference between ‘Walk’
> and
> > ‘Don’t Walk.’
>
>
> If only they followed the signs instead of
> jaywalking. Plus what’s up with the fifteen
> minutes shuffle?

And walking down the middle of the road when there is a perfectly good sidewalk. You see this all over the ghettos everywhere - DC, Baltimore, etc. It's what that gentle giant gun boi Michael Brown was doing and why that cop got into a struggle with him. It's like the niggers jumping Metro gates even though they get free Metro cards - they just do everything they possibly can to be antisocial. The common nigger is antithetical to a civilized society - they are literally incapable of being a productive member. Everyone would be better off - including the niggers - if we just shipped them back to Africa and let them live in a State of Nature; it's all their biology can handle, and asking them to conform to a world they are cognitively incapable of thriving in makes them agitated and violent.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: go kill yourself: what to do if your stranded on a dangerous DC highway
Posted by: Brown Onion ()
Date: December 02, 2018 01:59PM

Lol... I’m Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> FACT: You really are a Top Five Asshole. No
> redeeming social value at all.

Says you as not only do I stick to facts and not emotions, I’ve honorably served our nations excellent military, and am the foremost expert on irritable bowel syndrome here.

Know your roll buttercup.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: go kill yourself: what to do if your stranded on a dangerous DC highway
Posted by: Lol... ()
Date: December 02, 2018 03:00PM

Brown Onion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Know your roll buttercup.

My ROLE is to kick your sorry ignorant ass to kingdom come. Not difficult.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: go kill yourself: what to do if your stranded on a dangerous DC highway
Posted by: causeican ()
Date: December 05, 2018 07:24PM

Question too hard for some Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> For the same reasons he might drive in McLean.


drugs?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: go kill yourself: what to do if your stranded on a dangerous DC highway
Posted by: Question too hard for some ()
Date: December 05, 2018 08:06PM

Brocolli?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: go kill yourself: what to do if your stranded on a dangerous DC highway
Posted by: MJ7PB ()
Date: December 07, 2018 11:03AM

Brown Onion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lol... I’m Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > FACT: You really are a Top Five Asshole. No
> > redeeming social value at all.
>
> Says you as not only do I stick to facts and not
> emotions, I’ve honorably served our nations
> excellent military, and am the foremost expert on
> irritable bowel syndrome here.
>
> Know your roll buttercup.



I like how you think you're dominating an argument when you don't know the difference between 'roll' and 'role'. What a dullard.

And had you gotten it right, you would still need a comma between 'role' and 'buttercup'.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********   ********  **     **  **     **   ******  
 **     **  **        **     **  **     **  **    ** 
 **     **  **        **     **  **     **  **       
 ********   ******    **     **  **     **  **       
 **     **  **        **     **  **     **  **       
 **     **  **        **     **  **     **  **    ** 
 ********   ********   *******    *******    ******  
This forum powered by Phorum.