HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Altana Damdintsyrenova//Altana Sidberry
Posted by: Notobullying ()
Date: November 26, 2018 05:50AM

Stay away from this disgusting bitch of a predator called altana damdintsyrenova, or Altana sideberry. She is rude, mean, evil, and disgusting towards black women. She goes around destroying people’s lives with the help of Richard Sidberry. These 2 people are mean and dangerous. Do your research and know what you are getting yourself into before coming into contact with these 2 thoughtless maggots. Richard’s mother is behind him too. The whole family of Sidberry, Harper, and Mc Intosh are in this together.

They have no character and no shame. I only met Altana 2 or 3 times and she has destroyed my life. I cry all the time and have had to miss work because of their disgusting behavior. I will die and continue to maintain that these 2 people are beyond sick, beyond inhumaine, beyond monsterous.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/2871028.html

Don’t let these people near your family. Especially if you are black.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Altana Damdintsyrenova//Altana Sidberry
Posted by: Fish pussy ()
Date: December 07, 2019 10:25PM

Lol

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.