HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
My daughter was driving on the GWMP the night that Bijan Ghaisar was driving recklessly and threatening her life. Thank God the park police took him down!
Posted by: A Dad of 3 ()
Date: November 24, 2018 06:35AM

Thank you Park Police, thank you so much for saving my daughter's life. Thank you for protecting her from that selfish piece of human garbage.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: My daughter was driving on the GWMP the night that Bijan Ghaisar was driving recklessly and threatening her life. Thank God the park police took him down!
Posted by: Rev Carey ()
Date: November 24, 2018 07:24AM

Amen. Bijan's family must reconcile themselves to the fact that he is burning in hell now.

Re: My daughter was driving on the GWMP the night that Bijan Ghaisar was driving recklessly and threatening her life. Thank God the park police took him down!
Posted by: Wake up, dumbfucks ()
Date: November 24, 2018 08:28AM

^^^ You folks must reconcile yourselves to the fact that you are nothing but lame-ass worthless bungholes.

Posted by: a dad 2 ()
Date: November 24, 2018 08:48AM

Rev Carey Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Amen. Bijan's family must reconcile themselves to
> the fact that he is burning in hell now.

It is too bad that Bijan had such shitty parents. They should have taught him to respect the law and not put so many innocent people at risk. I raised my sons to respect the law and not put others at risk. I explained to them that decent men fight their battles in the courtroom.
Bijan would have gotten probation for the little bit of coke he had on him. Im sure his Dad would have gotten him a good lawyer. Too bed his parents are so selfish and ignorant.

Posted by: Omar Little ()
Date: November 24, 2018 08:59AM

What's too bad...is that I'm paying 40% more for my coke now that my supplier bijan got a cap in his ass.

Fuck justice for bijan. What about justice for omar?

40% bitches. You know what that does to a nigga like me?

Posted by: Oxygen levels low? ()
Date: November 24, 2018 09:22AM

^^^ Such a poor effort.

Posted by: wondering 2 ()
Date: November 24, 2018 09:44AM

Why would a kid like that not pull over? Makes no sense, he killed himself and not someone else thankfully. At least the family has that to be thankful for.

Posted by: He was embarrassed ()
Date: November 24, 2018 11:18AM

wondering 2 Wrote:
> Why would a kid like that not pull over? Makes no
> sense, he killed himself and not someone else
> thankfully. At least the family has that to be
> thankful for.

Pink thongs and buttplug is why he didn't stop. He threw the Bijan 38. and the Coke out the window.
Attachments:
IMG_2982.GIF

Posted by: Park.Police.Paul ()
Date: November 24, 2018 03:12PM

I had drinks with both officers before they started that shift. After their third beer, they started talking about how much foreigners had forever damaged the culrural landscape of the DC area. After finishing their 7th beers, I bet them $500 they wouldn't shoot the first hadji they saw that night. I was never so glad to spend $500 in my life...what a piece of shit that guy.

Posted by: Not Funny! ()
Date: November 24, 2018 03:43PM

Park.Police.Paul Wrote: https://youtu.be/5FaASNsNuPg
> I had drinks with both officers before they
> started that shift. After their third beer, they
> started talking about how much foreigners had
> forever damaged the culrural landscape of the DC
> area. After finishing their 7th beers, I bet them
> $500 they wouldn't shoot the first hadji they saw
> that night. I was never so glad to spend $500 in
> my life...what a piece of shit that guy.
Attachments:
IMG_2973.JPG
IMG_2902.JPG
IMG_2898.JPG

Posted by: Let me die ()
Date: November 24, 2018 03:55PM

It's been a year,geez.
Attachments:
IMG_2968.JPG

Posted by: Carmelized Mopar ()
Date: November 24, 2018 06:19PM

Is the Jeep still for sale or not?

Posted by: Prada Girl ()
Date: November 24, 2018 06:26PM

Did the family bury him in a black dress and go-go boots? Will I never get them back?

Posted by: Party Girl ()
Date: November 24, 2018 06:46PM

Posted by: ButtPlug Bijan ()
Date: November 24, 2018 07:12PM

Posted by: Gay Iran ()
Date: November 24, 2018 07:39PM

https://youtu.be/_rlUQsC8ECk

Iranian men fuck little boys.
Attachments:
IMG_2896.JPG
IMG_2895.JPG
IMG_2943.JPG
IMG_2922.JPG
IMG_2962.JPG

Posted by: Pice Of Shit ()
Date: November 24, 2018 08:01PM

Posted by: Undercover Dick Suckers ()
Date: November 24, 2018 08:38PM

Posted by: Buttplug Bijan ()
Date: November 24, 2018 09:38PM

Posted by: Game over ()
Date: November 24, 2018 10:02PM

Posted by: Pistachio Buttplug ()
Date: November 24, 2018 10:29PM

Posted by: Iran James ()
Date: November 24, 2018 10:34PM

Posted by: Samrac ()
Date: November 24, 2018 11:01PM

Carmelized Mopar Wrote:
> Is the Jeep still for sale or not?

I just found it on Copart, Bijans jeep will be my next restore project.

Posted by: Party in yo mouth ()
Date: November 25, 2018 12:50AM

What up with the flag? Fuck boy.
Attachments:
IMG_2972.JPG
IMG_2945.JPG
IMG_2820.JPG

Posted by: Windows be us ()
Date: November 25, 2018 05:42PM

Samrac Wrote:
> Carmelized Mopar Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Is the Jeep still for sale or not?
>
> I just found it on Copart, Bijans jeep will be my
> next restore project.

If you drive like buttplug Bijan, be sure to put in bulletproof glass.

Posted by: Buttplug Iranian ()
Date: November 26, 2018 05:49PM

Posted by: Cocaine Kingpin ()
Date: November 26, 2018 06:16PM

Posted by: Buttplug Kouros ()
Date: November 26, 2018 07:23PM

Posted by: lettuce juice ()
Date: November 29, 2018 04:07PM

I saw the video. Sorry but Bijan got exactly what he deserved.

Posted by: Coke price up!!!!!!! ()
Date: November 29, 2018 09:59PM

Posted by: Protest Forming ()
Date: December 01, 2018 07:44AM

Everyone should protest at the home of those responsible for his death - his parents; they're the ones who raised the dumbass.

Posted by: 23erfrerer ()
Date: March 06, 2019 11:49PM

NO ONE KNOWS WHY HE FLED OR WHY THEY WANTED HIM TAKEN IN FOR QUESTIONING

* pulled over for minor vehicle issue

* ran from police - a one sided story by officers

* police decided to chase as if a fleeing felon. (i don't like this and have petitioned against it so have others, but it is currently 'not against the law')

most people (me) don't even have a clue why "park police" have a vehicle since the park obviously isn't a high-way (DC stupidity, i imagine)

Posted by: Rapier of Justice ()
Date: March 07, 2019 09:21AM

23erfrerer Wrote:
> Re: My daughter was driving on the GWMP the night
> that Bijan Ghaisar was driving recklessly and
> threatening her life. Thank God the park police
> took him down!
>
> NO ONE KNOWS WHY HE FLED OR WHY THEY WANTED HIM
> TAKEN IN FOR QUESTIONING
>
> * pulled over for minor vehicle issue
>
> * ran from police - a one sided story by
> officers
>
> * police decided to chase as if a fleeing felon.
> (i don't like this and have petitioned against it
> so have others, but it is currently 'not against
> the law')
>
> most people (me) don't even have a clue why "park
> police" have a vehicle since the park obviously
> isn't a high-way (DC stupidity, i imagine)
>
> .

The dumb fuck was pulled over for a minor traffic violation then fled as police approached the vehicle. Then being even a dumber shit he pulled over again for more police and as they approached the vehicle he fled again. As more police chased this now felon he pulled over a third time. This time with officers in front of him. As he tried to flee a third time towards officers he got a couple bullets to the head. GAME OVER!!!!!!!

Rock, paper, vehicle, GUN

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Posted by: Bottom line ()
Date: March 07, 2019 09:44AM

Bijan's Mom got huge Bazookas!
Attachments:
IMG_3786.JPG

Posted by: Feldon Lane ()
Date: March 08, 2019 05:04PM

Bottom line Wrote:
> Bijan's Mom got huge Bazookas!

She has biggins that fo sho. She is a shitty mother though, she should have taught her kids to never run from the cops.

Posted by: not a racist ()
Date: March 09, 2019 09:15AM

I watched the dashcam video three times. It looked to me like the park police were doing their job. They gave this kid multiple chances to give up and be taken into custody unharmed. Bijan put himself in a bad situation. I do feel sorry for those cops that were forced to take a life. I hope they are okay.

Posted by: bijan's friend ()
Date: May 27, 2019 10:51AM

not a racist Wrote:
> I watched the dashcam video three times. It looked
> to me like the park police were doing their job.
> They gave this kid multiple chances to give up and
> be taken into custody unharmed. Bijan put himself
> in a bad situation. I do feel sorry for those cops
> that were forced to take a life. I hope they are
> okay.

I agree. Bijan was not raised well. I hope his parents are happy.

Posted by: Craig ()
Date: May 28, 2019 05:20PM

Is Bijans Jeep for sale? Yes or no? Thanks

Posted by: Why Bijan didn’t stop ()
Date: May 28, 2019 06:01PM

He was embarrassed about the butt plug up his ass. The mom got Monster tits.
Attachments:
809734F6-83B7-4A4B-A174-3F0136F54E0E.jpeg
435DE714-FCDF-4FFE-A634-52E6E48F7B9A.jpeg
630DE17C-710A-49C5-A29C-5EBCDEE16AFF.jpeg

Posted by: Is The Sign For Steal? ()
Date: May 28, 2019 11:02PM

Posted by: Sad Shit ()
Date: May 28, 2019 11:40PM

Why didn't you stop?:( Coke is soooo expensive now.
Attachments:
IMG_3636.JPG
IMG_3550.JPG
IMG_3549.JPG
IMG_2967.JPG
IMG_4012.JPG

Posted by: Boo Hoo ()
Date: May 28, 2019 11:42PM

Sad Shit Wrote: https://youtu.be/6sFyRQPraJ8
> Why didn't you stop?:( Coke is soooo expensive
> now.
Attachments:
IMG_4070.JPG

Posted by: tnn ()
Date: July 11, 2020 01:01PM

a dad 2 Wrote:
> Rev Carey Wrote:
> -----
> > Amen. Bijan's family must reconcile themselves
> to
> > the fact that he is burning in hell now.
>
>
> It is too bad that Bijan had such shitty parents.
> They should have taught him to respect the law and
> not put so many innocent people at risk. I raised
> my sons to respect the law and not put others at
> risk. I explained to them that decent men fight
> their battles in the courtroom.
> Bijan would have gotten probation for the little
> bit of coke he had on him. Im sure his Dad would
> have gotten him a good lawyer. Too bed his parents
> are so selfish and ignorant.

That's not nice.

Posted by: P.P. ()
Date: October 16, 2020 04:52PM

A Dad of 3 Wrote:
> Thank you Park Police, thank you so much for
> saving my daughter's life. Thank you for
> protecting her from that selfish piece of human
> garbage.

You are welcome!

Posted by: rest of the story. ()
Date: October 17, 2020 06:55AM

Hi Daughter was on her way to visit a BBC.

Posted by: JLHXY ()
Date: October 17, 2020 01:04PM

There is no accusation or even mention of reckless driving until trolling OP waded in with it. Bijan was involved in an insignificant accident AS THE VICTIM, he was tapped in the back by the car behind him. The Uber rider Karen in the back seat of the car that hit Bijan then called the police. The Park Police officers who 'caught' Bijan decided that the punishment for leaving the scene of a no-damage accident as the victim is death by assassination (murder).

Again, no mention of reckless driving anywhere in the story.

Posted by: silver lining ()
Date: October 17, 2020 01:10PM

JLHXY Wrote:
> There is no accusation or even mention of reckless
> driving until trolling OP waded in with it. Bijan
> was involved in an insignificant accident AS THE
> VICTIM, he was tapped in the back by the car
> behind him. The Uber rider Karen in the back seat
> of the car that hit Bijan then called the police.
> The Park Police officers who 'caught' Bijan
> decided that the punishment for leaving the scene
> of a no-damage accident as the victim is death by
> assassination (murder).
>
> Again, no mention of reckless driving anywhere in
> the story.

Did you see the video? Reckless driving and speeding to elude police. He would have had a stack of charges against him had he survived.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXIbi1jNkK0

Posted by: He stopped on the GW ()
Date: October 17, 2020 01:31PM

for no reason, retard. You know, break check and got hit. Fuck the Ghaisr family. At lot of money wasted for nothing.

JLHXY Wrote:
> There is no accusation or even mention of reckless
> driving until trolling OP waded in with it. Bijan
> was involved in an insignificant accident AS THE
> VICTIM, he was tapped in the back by the car
> behind him. The Uber rider Karen in the back seat
> of the car that hit Bijan then called the police.
> The Park Police officers who 'caught' Bijan
> decided that the punishment for leaving the scene
> of a no-damage accident as the victim is death by
> assassination (murder).
>
> Again, no mention of reckless driving anywhere in
> the story.

Posted by: Simon Fillburn ()
Date: October 18, 2020 06:30AM

silver lining Wrote:
> JLHXY Wrote:
> -----
> > There is no accusation or even mention of
> reckless
> > driving until trolling OP waded in with it.
> Bijan
> > was involved in an insignificant accident AS
> THE
> > VICTIM, he was tapped in the back by the car
> > behind him. The Uber rider Karen in the back
> seat
> > of the car that hit Bijan then called the
> police.
> > The Park Police officers who 'caught' Bijan
> > decided that the punishment for leaving the
> scene
> > of a no-damage accident as the victim is death
> by
> > assassination (murder).
> >
> > Again, no mention of reckless driving anywhere
> in
> > the story.
>
> Did you see the video? Reckless driving and
> speeding to elude police. He would have had a
> stack of charges against him had he survived.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXIbi1jNkK0

Just watched the video for the first time. That Bijan kid had it coming. I hope those park police boys are exonerated.

Posted by: silver lining ()
Date: October 18, 2020 10:25AM

silver lining Wrote:
> JLHXY Wrote:
> -----
> > There is no accusation or even mention of
> reckless
> > driving until trolling OP waded in with it.
> Bijan
> > was involved in an insignificant accident AS
> THE
> > VICTIM, he was tapped in the back by the car
> > behind him. The Uber rider Karen in the back
> seat
> > of the car that hit Bijan then called the
> police.
> > The Park Police officers who 'caught' Bijan
> > decided that the punishment for leaving the
> scene
> > of a no-damage accident as the victim is death
> by
> > assassination (murder).
> >
> > Again, no mention of reckless driving anywhere
> in
> > the story.
>
> Did you see the video? Reckless driving and
> speeding to elude police. He would have had a
> stack of charges against him had he survived.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXIbi1jNkK0

If you watch the video Bijan crossed over the solid yellow line several times and then he completely ignored a stop sign in the residential neighborhood. Bijan committed several counts of reckless driving and put other drivers and police officers at risk. Those Park police officers are truly hero's.

Posted by: @common sense ()
Date: March 11, 2022 10:37AM

silver lining Wrote:
> silver lining Wrote:
> -----
> > JLHXY Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > There is no accusation or even mention of
> > reckless
> > > driving until trolling OP waded in with it.
> > Bijan
> > > was involved in an insignificant accident AS
> > THE
> > > VICTIM, he was tapped in the back by the car
> > > behind him. The Uber rider Karen in the back
> > seat
> > > of the car that hit Bijan then called the
> > police.
> > > The Park Police officers who 'caught' Bijan
> > > decided that the punishment for leaving the
> > scene
> > > of a no-damage accident as the victim is
> death
> > by
> > > assassination (murder).
> > >
> > > Again, no mention of reckless driving
> anywhere
> > in
> > > the story.
> >
> > Did you see the video? Reckless driving and
> > speeding to elude police. He would have had a
> > stack of charges against him had he survived.
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXIbi1jNkK0
>
> If you watch the video Bijan crossed over the
> solid yellow line several times and then he
> completely ignored a stop sign in the residential
> neighborhood. Bijan committed several counts of
> reckless driving and put other drivers and police
> officers at risk. Those Park police officers are
> truly hero's.

I wonder why Bijan caused all this. All he had to do was pull over and keep his hands in plain sight. It is sad that these Park Police officers had to go through all this because of a stupid bitch-boy like Bijan.

Posted by: George Floyd rich ()
Date: March 12, 2022 05:48AM

Bijan was being a nigger.

But he’s not a nigger, so no $32 million settlement for him.

Zero

Posted by: Slim s ()
Date: March 12, 2022 07:52AM

Was Bjan a muslim??

Posted by: Slim s ()
Date: March 12, 2022 08:01AM

Bijans family is cashing in big time on this,

DONATE
Your tax deductible donation to the Bijan Ghaisar Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization, allows us to support and work alongside the causes that will positively affect change in communities across the United States. (EIN: 83-1111222)

Alternatively, you can mail your donation to the address below:

The Bijan Ghaisar Foundation

1356 Beverly Road.

Suite 250

McLean, VA 22101

Posted by: dune daddy ()
Date: May 04, 2023 07:17AM

Slim s Wrote:
> Bijans family is cashing in big time on this,
>
>
> DONATE
> Your tax deductible donation to the Bijan Ghaisar
> Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization, allows us to
> support and work alongside the causes that will
> positively affect change in communities across the
> United States. (EIN: 83-1111222)
>
> Alternatively, you can mail your donation to the
> address below:
>
> The Bijan Ghaisar Foundation
>
> 1356 Beverly Road.
>
> Suite 250
>
> McLean, VA 22101

These people are scum of the earth cashing in on their loved ones death.

Date: May 04, 2023 11:56AM

many of the Iranian immigrants here are runoff frum the the "shah" of Iran's regime

"Amnesty International detailed some of SAVAK's torture practices and stated that the shah's regime was one of the worst human rights violators in the world."

https://www.encyclopedia.com/history/legal-and-political-magazines/human-rights-abuses-shahist-iran

sadly, we get the worst whut other countries have to offer a lot of the time

just don't know why bijan didn't just put the car in park and put his hands on a steering wheel like everyone else does

Posted by: ygyh ()
Date: May 04, 2023 09:37PM

the real General Mahdi Wrote:
> many of the Iranian immigrants here are runoff
> frum the the "shah" of Iran's regime
>
> "Amnesty International detailed some of SAVAK's
> torture practices and stated that the shah's
> regime was one of the worst human rights violators
> in the world."
>
> https://www.encyclopedia.com/history/legal-and-pol
> itical-magazines/human-rights-abuses-shahist-iran
>
> sadly, we get the worst whut other countries have
> to offer a lot of the time
>
> just don't know why bijan didn't just put the car
> in park and put his hands on a steering wheel like
> everyone else does

They make good shish kebab tho

Date: May 05, 2023 10:34AM

"They make good shish kebab tho"

yes, those pro shah Iranians are a constipated bunch

Posted by: Front Royal Phil ()
Date: May 05, 2023 11:18AM

I seen the video where that Bijan boy got shot. Looks like he had multiple chances to surrender. I tell you what tho if that had been the town of Front Royal police after him they would have crashed into him an pulled him out of that jeep an given him what they call a wood shampoo. I don't know if it would have kilt him tho. The police here in Froll are all young, fresh out of the military and they don't give a shit.

wood shampoo!
Date: May 05, 2023 11:27AM

word, Phil...word

Peace!

Re: wood shampoo!
Posted by: Front Royal Phil ()
Date: May 06, 2023 06:22AM

the real General Mahdi Wrote:
> word, Phil...word
>
> Peace!

Peace General.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.