HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
So PG County > Fairfax County in 5 years
Posted by: Truth spittah ()
Date: November 22, 2018 12:15PM

Will all of the liberal assholes in FC it’s soon to implode. Police aren’t allowed to do their jobs for the fear of beinf called racists. MS13 is running rabid across FCPS. God forbid you have an ICE sighting in FC and it will turn inti a narional scandal. Niggers see this as an opportunity and are cockaraching themselves from PG to FC. PG with its republican governor are cracking down on spicks and niggers. PG’s own police have been given orders to rape the spicks wives on traffic stops just to instill the fear of Black cock in them. So if you want a better quality of life and you had to choose between FC and PG....go with PG.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So PG County > Fairfax County in 5 years
Posted by: go cry baby. ()
Date: November 22, 2018 01:57PM

Why are you such a coward?

Posted by: examples ()
Date: November 22, 2018 02:09PM

Perfect reasons why we need the 2nd Amendment

Posted by: adios Ffx ()
Date: November 22, 2018 06:21PM

My only problem with Fairfax county is the overpopulation. Right now I have some rando parked in my 2nd parking spot which is reserved and I have to call the tow truck- for the second time this week- so i am parting ways for Stafford/counties south once I finish my degree in the next 18 months here.

I would have moved already and done it online, but sucks i have to stick around for the labs on-campus and such.

My job is easy to take with me I can do the work from home NBD.

The schools are ok for now, but are quickly getting worse. I would say unless you can afford in McLean, Great Falls, or one of the richer areas, consider someplace else- even Arlington would be better. Or private school. TJ HS makes most stay in the area though. i can understand that.

Imagine this area if by some fluke all the trucking got shut down and no grocery stores were getting food at all. The chaos--- yes I am moving down south (am even considering West Virginia just to get the fuck out as soon as possible).

PG is just overran as well. I feel it is what Ffx will be in about 10 years. Look at Langley park, takoma park, capitol heights, landover, oxon hill, etc. Even witht he harbor there. nuff said.

Bon voyage.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.