HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Home Depot worker hovering while checking out
Posted by: EWB2E ()
Date: November 22, 2018 01:42AM

I was buying something from Home Depot the other day and while I was doing the self checkout, the employee that had been helping me find what I needed pulled up in a motorized cart behind me while I was scanning, paying etc. It was kind of weird because I hadn't talked to him and in maybe 10 minutes since I went to look at some other stuff after talking to him. I was wondering why he was parked behind me. Was he making sure I wasn't stealing or something?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Home Depot worker hovering while checking out
Posted by: Homeless Despot ()
Date: November 22, 2018 02:42AM

That was me.

Will work for food.

Posted by: Sesationsy ()
Date: November 22, 2018 05:52AM

You mean they hired a cripple?
I guess they will even work harder than a nigger, though.

Posted by: Here's looking at you, kid ()
Date: November 22, 2018 08:37AM

You probably fit the profile of a racist asshole. Be happy that stores are starting to crack down on racist assholes.

Posted by: Frank Fucker ()
Date: November 22, 2018 08:43AM

If you are a nigger, yes he was checking to see if you were stealing.

If not, it was some unrelated, random reason.

Posted by: Brown Onion ()
Date: November 22, 2018 09:02AM

Is this the Dunkin’ Donuts lady looking for racism again?

Posted by: Happy Turkey Day ()
Date: November 22, 2018 09:39AM

Most likely he was mentally masturbating while he was gorging his eyes on your plump little ass.

Posted by: Greggy ()
Date: November 22, 2018 11:44AM

He was on dumb ass patrol and it is obvious you fit the profile.

Posted by: Carpenter ()
Date: November 22, 2018 11:04PM

Hey I think I was in the store with you when this happened. The guy with the cart was kinda chubby, black hair with gray in it and wearing an orange smock right? When you left he turned to me and asked if he should have told you that you had toilet paper with shit on it stuck to your shoe. We both had a good laugh at your expense you dumbass!

Posted by: This is how HD should be ()
Date: November 22, 2018 11:59PM

They are desperately trying to justify their jobs. You can see it in the checkout monitors' eyes - they know their positions are in jeopardy. Once self checkout rolled out, it was only a matter of time. Really, HD would be much better to get rid of all but a handful of people and just install kiosks that help you find what you are looking for; half the time I ask an employee, they have no idea. HD needs four positions:

1. Self-checkout monitor - fixes problems with the machines, makes sure you don't try to shoplift. Hourly wage.

2. Expert: These would be people who actually have in-depth knowledge about the trades and assist customers with their jobs by actually answering technical questions and educating customers on skills. They would be paid very well, maybe even a salary.

3. Customer service - processes returns and pickups. Hourly wage. Additionally, HD should send bar codes when their pickup orders are ready so that all you need to do is walk up, scan your code, and someone brings you the order - no more of this standing around while some dumb nigger tries to type your order number into a computer.

4. Stockers - self-explanatory. Hourly wage. These jobs would be supplemented by/paired with Amazon-style robots that do most of the moving stuff around.

Everyone else is useless and unnecessary. Also, Lowes is horrendous.

Posted by: Spaceman Spiff ()
Date: November 23, 2018 02:50AM

Does Home Depot offer extended warranties (aka product protection) and did you buy something that was eligible for one?

In most modern retail, that's the only way to make any kind of commission to boost your measly 8-10 bucks an hour. You can sell a customer a $50 power tool or a $250 one and it doesn't make a bit of difference on your paycheck unless you get them to buy the extended warranty.

If there was, he was making sure you actually bought it so he'd get the commission.

Posted by: Mike huntt ()
Date: November 23, 2018 06:43AM

Niggers would steal a red hot stove

Posted by: Healed one ()
Date: November 23, 2018 06:24PM

Attachments:
IMG_0240.JPG

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.