HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
How often do you pack an enema when you go on short overnight trips away from home
Posted by: curiosity ()
Date: November 19, 2018 11:55PM

Is that a common medicinal/toiletry item to pack in your overnight bag?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How often do you pack an enema when you go on short overnight trips away from home
Posted by: Answerer of OP questions ()
Date: November 19, 2018 11:57PM

no

Re: How often do you pack an enema when you go on short overnight trips away from home
Posted by: kinkster ()
Date: November 19, 2018 11:58PM

WIfe packs the can, castile soap and bardex nozzle for me.

Posted by: Diarrhea Dan ()
Date: November 19, 2018 11:59PM

When I go on short trips I always stop at Taco Bell. No need for an enema.

Posted by: jibjab ()
Date: November 20, 2018 12:00AM

Well, when I awoke, I asked myself, what should I identify as today?

I answered self that this day I will identify as an attorney and so cannot answer this question as a proctologist. If tomorrow, when I awake, I feel like identifying as a proctologist I'll sign back in and answer this question as an expert practicing proctologist and offer a reasoned opinion as to why one might travel with an enema.

Posted by: A MONTH! ()
Date: November 20, 2018 12:33AM

No lie - went to Europe for a few weeks, and ended up being constipated for a month. As in, not a single real shit for a month. I learned later that travel triggers constipation. Now I won't travel without overseas without laxatives.

Posted by: Troll McTrollson ()
Date: November 20, 2018 12:53AM

curiosity Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is that a common medicinal/toiletry item to pack
> in your overnight bag?

OP obviously has autism and Assburgers. Hi Miz, your shit fetish is obvious.

Posted by: Cvs employeee ()
Date: November 20, 2018 06:40AM

Worked at the busiest cvs in virginia(Springfield).
When the disposable enemas went on sale, cvs would sell ALLLLLLL they had!
We even had rain check pads bc the current inventory wasn’t enough.
Sad America!

Posted by: backed up ()
Date: November 22, 2018 06:25AM

I have never tried an enema but people seem to love them. Next time I stay at a Holiday inn I will try one!

Posted by: Unit 8 ()
Date: November 22, 2018 07:16AM

Jeez you people like things in your ass's.

Posted by: lookout ()
Date: November 25, 2018 04:38AM

..Hey CVS employee..do you have any other interesting stories.. wild or strange people coming in to buy odd things.. condoms.. as you already mentioned. enema's.. how about wildly dressed people.. i guess not much else to fit this category.. maybe pantyhose.. sounds like a place you might see a little strange stuff.. maybe people of very different ages.. maybe people that are married.. but not to each other . or high people dressed and or acting wild..just curious...

Posted by: Working for a living ()
Date: December 11, 2018 12:55AM

^^^ I work at the CVS in Fairfax. Here’s an interesting story. Some douchebag came in the other day and ask if I had any interesting stories, like people buying condoms or enemas, or being married but not to each other. Like I pay attention! I make $10.25 an hour to ring people up and put their stuff in a bag, not find out their life stories. What a weirdo.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.