HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Are you going to see Michelle Obama on Saturday at Capital One Arena?
Posted by: Fox News ()
Date: November 15, 2018 11:26AM

http://www.capitalonearena.com/event/2018/michelle-obama-1

1536861163928_mo_16x9Images.png

Becoming: An Intimate Conversation with Michelle Obama

Skip to main content

Mrs. Obama released a video over her social media channels, watch HERE.

Attendees will hear firsthand Mrs. Obama’s intimate reflections on the experiences and events, both public and private, that have shaped her, from her childhood on the South Side of Chicago to her years as an executive balancing the demands of motherhood and work, to her years spent at the most famous address in the world. Michelle Obama has emerged as one of the most iconic and compelling women of our era. As First Lady of the United States of America – the first African-American to serve in that role – she helped create the most welcoming and inclusive White House in history, while also establishing herself as a powerful advocate for women and girls in the U.S. and around the world.

In candidly recounting moments from her own extraordinary journey, Mrs. Obama will also share life lessons learned and inspire people to become the very best version of themselves.

Michelle Obama and Live Nation will also be donating 10 percent of every show’s tickets to various organizations including, but not limited to, local charities, schools, and community groups in each city the tour visits. Those fans will receive free admission to the tour stop in their city.

Tickets will go on sale to the general public starting Friday, September 21 at 10 a.m. local time at BecomingMichelleObama.com. To ensure tickets get in to the hands of fans and not scalpers or bots, the tour will utilize Ticketmaster’s Verified FanÒ platform. Fans can register now through Tuesday, Sept. 18 at 10 p.m. PT HERE for free access to the Ticketmaster Verified FanÒ presale, which will allow registered fans to purchase tickets before the general public on Thursday, September 20 from 10 a.m. local time to 10 p.m. local time. A limited number of VIP meet and greet packages with former First Lady Michelle Obama will be available at Ticketmaster.com.

“I’ve spent the last year and a half reflecting on my story as deeply and honestly as I could, and now I’m thrilled to travel the country and do the same with readers this fall,” said Michelle Obama about her upcoming tour. “I hope that this tour will inspire others to reflect upon and share their own stories—all the joys and sorrows, all the scars and renewals—so that together, we can better recognize that each of us, in our own way, is in a constant process of becoming.”

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Are you going to see Michelle Obama on Saturday at Capital One Arena?
Posted by: jibjab ()
Date: November 15, 2018 11:34AM

LMAO. Another unamerican American fomenting hate and disharmony from within.

Posted by: Mooooshell ()
Date: November 15, 2018 11:36AM

Attachments:
IMG_0073.JPG

Posted by: Hmmm... ()
Date: November 15, 2018 11:38AM

^^^ It is Republicans you are describing. Michelle Obama is not a Republican.

Posted by: Coming out party ()
Date: November 15, 2018 11:56AM

Hopefully she will finally admit that Joan Rivers was correct .
Ellen DeGeneres and Bruce Jenner should be there to lend moral support.

Posted by: Yer Ologist ()
Date: November 15, 2018 05:52PM

No need - I don't need to hear Moochelle talking about her/his prostate problems.

Posted by: Left Winger ()
Date: November 16, 2018 01:34AM

Michelle Obama? I can’t wait to see him

Posted by: Scholar ()
Date: November 16, 2018 02:00AM

I would be curious to hear what she has to say, but she wants too damned much money. I actually liked Ol' Shellie's husband, even though I did disagree with him on a few things. As for Shellie herself, other than that racist remark about "finally not being ashamed of America" or whatever it was, she was not that bad a girl, either. Still, not at those prices.........................

Clinton and her husband are doing a tour, as well. I would be curious to hear what they have to say, but, like Mrs, O., they want too much money. I actually like Ol' Willie. I do not like Hillary Clinton; in fact, I often call her "Hitlery", and, with good reason. (Also, I do not subscribe to Godwin's Law, but I have no problem using it against "progressives", who do.) Still, my dislike of her does not stop me from being curious to hear what she has to say, but she wants too damned much money for me to hear it. I just ain't that curious.

Posted by: Moochelle monkey man ()
Date: November 16, 2018 02:05AM

Kek
Attachments:
Db-nmQBVMAA0cGm.jpeg
Dbk9beiVAAI42KP.jpeg
1518497716416.gif

Posted by: Mike hunrr ()
Date: November 16, 2018 06:22AM

No, I’ll be taking a shit that evening

Posted by: Who Will? ()
Date: November 16, 2018 06:35AM

Who will watch the cats for all the crazy cat ladies that go to this event?

Posted by: Che G ()
Date: November 16, 2018 08:24AM

No to Michelle. Too much hate. Would rather listen to Fidel Castro rant for 6 hours - he never hated America as much as Moochelle does.

Posted by: Carmelized Cloaca ()
Date: November 16, 2018 08:27AM

Save your money and Goto Tehran’s zoo! There you can see America-hating gorillas without the steep SJW ticket price!
Attachments:
0BE51269-B774-4235-AB7A-3F3CCDD3FDC6.jpeg

Posted by: FONZ ()
Date: November 16, 2018 01:45PM

The Primate section at the National Zoo is more entertaining and has more intelligent conversations going on.

Watch out for when Moochelle starts flinging her feces at the audience!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.