HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: J F ()
Date: November 14, 2018 01:49PM

60 year old white man who is a Doctor. Lives in a million dollar home in Great Falls. Classic case of panicking due to money problems. Did some research on his house on Zillow and it was bought for 1.3 million in 2005 and tried selling it several times and has been unsuccessful and even renting it out for $4000 a month. Very sad case. It's a shame someone down on their luck did this in an obvious sign of panicking. Hopefully he gets a good lawyer and makes a plea deal

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: No prior record ()
Date: November 14, 2018 02:02PM

Nothing I could find on court records in Fairfax county. This guy is Dr in nuclear science. Smart guy who for some weird reason robbed a bank and took a woman's car afterwards. Now has armed robbery, carjacking, and assault charges to face. Definitely needs Peter Greenspun! If anyone can get his sentence thrown out or reduced significantly it is Greenspun.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: NNWEK ()
Date: November 14, 2018 02:23PM

you don't wriggle out of this stuff, its federal.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: Kessler ()
Date: November 14, 2018 02:33PM

NNWEK Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> you don't wriggle out of this stuff, its federal.

Highly educated white man living in million dollar home in Great Falls Virginia. Wow! Terrible. Totally expected to hear the police e some black guy or Hispanic. Due to his age and education he may not the 20+ the state will ask for. Was the gun displayed or implied? Don't know why he did this. Drugs, gambling, no job and running out of money? File bankruptcy rather than rob a bank for heavens sake. If he gets Greenspun he could get at the minimum about 10 years. Were talking 2 separate armed robberies. The bank and the woman's car.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: hell or highwater ()
Date: November 14, 2018 02:34PM

So he's underwater on his home, maybe he robbed the same bank that holds the note. $4000 a month doesn't leave much after the property taxes, insurance and OPEX. Add in a mortgage and its a certainly a loss.



https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/9314-Arnon-Chapel-Rd-Great-Falls-VA-22066/51701035_zpid/?fullpage=true

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: RC ()
Date: November 14, 2018 02:44PM

I did the same research JF,

Yah I bet he was underwater on his mortgage, and his energy consulting business was not making it... It's funny, he dumps the carjacked car near his home and then runs towards home through the woods. So much for the 'smart's' level of PHD's in Nuclear Engineering....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: Nice house ()
Date: November 14, 2018 03:57PM

hell or highwater Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So he's underwater on his home, maybe he robbed
> the same bank that holds the note. $4000 a month
> doesn't leave much after the property taxes,
> insurance and OPEX. Add in a mortgage and its a
> certainly a loss.
>
>
>
> https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/9314-Arnon-Chap
> el-Rd-Great-Falls-VA-22066/51701035_zpid/?fullpage
> =true

Feel bad story. Bought the house at worst possible time when the housing market was rising like my dick getting sucked on by my wife's slobbering mouth. He wanted to sell it but couldn't. Definitely panicked rather than many many more options. $5-7 grand? That ain't gonna solve shit. Too many risks and no great reward. Doesn't make sense here people. There are other things involved other than house problem. Drugs or gambling could be involved. Greenspun can help but he costs a lot of many.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: How much money ()
Date: November 14, 2018 04:07PM

RC Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I did the same research JF,
>
> Yah I bet he was underwater on his mortgage, and
> his energy consulting business was not making
> it... It's funny, he dumps the carjacked car near
> his home and then runs towards home through the
> woods. So much for the 'smart's' level of PHD's in
> Nuclear Engineering....

Any idea on how much money he got from the bank? Real gun or fake gun? Loaded or unloaded? If it's fake gun that is a little better for him. Shows he never wanted to hurt anyone. Shouldn't have ditched his car near his house. At least he will probably go to federal prison in a low level facility because of his age and no prior record. Bank robbers are treated good in prison for some reason. I guess there is a level of respect for it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: Jdjdjdkfkd ()
Date: November 14, 2018 04:55PM

He has a MIT PhD and he commits a nog crime typical of someone with a 7th grade education.

Wow!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: Neighbor ()
Date: November 14, 2018 05:18PM

I’m neighbor. Police were at my house on guard for over 3 hrs. They thought it was me at first. Mail lady said today he moved out over a month ago (I just moved in in July and never met him) and someone else has lived there whether renting or owning I’m not sure. Said he left no forward address so they held his mail for a month. After one month they started to send his mail back to sender. She said he came in couple of weeks ago and smelled of alcohol and was asking for his mail and said he will be needing it because he’s going to the hospital. She said we didn’t know what he was referring to and were confused by his comments and the fact he still never gave them a address for new mail the day he came in

Something more is up, he apparently was into classified programs and the fact he went back toward his home he doesn’t live in anymore is also weird.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: Temporary insanity plea ()
Date: November 14, 2018 05:20PM

Jdjdjdkfkd Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He has a MIT PhD and he commits a nog crime
> typical of someone with a 7th grade education.
>
> Wow!!!!

MIT PHD and commits this stupid crime. Needs to get Greenspun and say you are mentally insane and go to Mental health facility and be out in a year or so. This doesn't make sense to me. 60 years old is old for a bank robbery.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: Ludwig ()
Date: November 14, 2018 06:50PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: J Griffith ()
Date: November 14, 2018 07:35PM

Why did you expect it to be a minority? Oh I forgot. We’re living in the age of Trump. SMDH at that racist comment.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: rvaj ()
Date: November 14, 2018 08:17PM

A lot of interesting theories here, but I've know known Chris for 30 years, and for the last 5 - 10 he has been exhibiting more and more symptoms of mental illness. He was a brilliant guy, and a great story teller and entertainer. This is not the Chris we knew....this is mental illness.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: Lisalapp ()
Date: November 14, 2018 08:56PM

Chris is a good ex, big storyteller and a rule follower
Im deeply saddened. Not sure what happened

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: First glance ()
Date: November 14, 2018 09:06PM

Definitely a tragedy. It is now in the judidicial process to determine what should be done. Is he mentally ill? Probably. Is he in financial distress? Probably. He looks ill in his mugshot. So what is justice? Mental institution or prison?
Attachments:
111418-mugshot-lapp-christopher.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: Family friend ()
Date: November 14, 2018 09:28PM

We’ve known Chris and his family for decades and I am shocked by these events. I feel for everyone involved. He comes from a prominent family and has always been known for his education and knowledge. I do believe mental illness or some sort of altered mental status is the only explanation for such an event. We are praying for anyone connected to this event including Chris.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: Family Friend ()
Date: November 14, 2018 09:32PM

You are correct, Chris has been an upstanding citizen and hope he is able to get help he needs. Take care, we are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: rvaj ()
Date: November 14, 2018 09:33PM

Lisa, let us know if there is anything we can do. We feel for you and especially J.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: Billy W ()
Date: November 14, 2018 09:35PM

First glance Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Definitely a tragedy. It is now in the judidicial
> process to determine what should be done. Is he
> mentally ill? Probably. Is he in financial
> distress? Probably. He looks ill in his mugshot.
> So what is justice? Mental institution or prison?


The State will be fair. That is all you can ask for in these cases. Bank robbery and car jacking with a gun is not a small little crime. Yes he has a PHD from MIT and he is a highly intelligent man and this and that. We have to know why? He needs a top lawyer if he has the money or he has family who can help with legal bills. If he is deemed mentally ill than he will be dealt with in a mental health facility until he gets well. If he is not mentally ill than Ray Morrogh will be forced to follow the guidelines of this serious crime. Thank God nobody was hurt but there was a gun involved allegedly. My guess is 5 years.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: G K ()
Date: November 14, 2018 09:39PM

Family friend Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We’ve known Chris and his family for decades and
> I am shocked by these events. I feel for everyone
> involved. He comes from a prominent family and has
> always been known for his education and knowledge.
> I do believe mental illness or some sort of
> altered mental status is the only explanation for
> such an event. We are praying for anyone connected
> to this event including Chris.


Has he shown signs of mental health issues? If yes than you need to help with a letter to the court. Maybe he was on a bad medicine that made him flip out.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: WatUthink ()
Date: November 14, 2018 09:45PM

Neighbor Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I’m neighbor. Police were at my house on guard
> for over 3 hrs. They thought it was me at first.
> Mail lady said today he moved out over a month ago
> (I just moved in in July and never met him) and
> someone else has lived there whether renting or
> owning I’m not sure. Said he left no forward
> address so they held his mail for a month. After
> one month they started to send his mail back to
> sender. She said he came in couple of weeks ago
> and smelled of alcohol and was asking for his mail
> and said he will be needing it because he’s
> going to the hospital. She said we didn’t know
> what he was referring to and were confused by his
> comments and the fact he still never gave them a
> address for new mail the day he came in
>
> Something more is up, he apparently was into
> classified programs and the fact he went back
> toward his home he doesn’t live in anymore is
> also weird.

Perhaps the “renters” who answered the door have really kidnapped the dude and are holding him hostage, forcing him to rob the bank. Did police get a copy of the lease?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: Big Haas 69 ()
Date: November 14, 2018 09:47PM

Nice house Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> hell or highwater Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > So he's underwater on his home, maybe he robbed
> > the same bank that holds the note. $4000 a
> month
> > doesn't leave much after the property taxes,
> > insurance and OPEX. Add in a mortgage and its a
> > certainly a loss.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/9314-Arnon-Chap
>
> >
> el-Rd-Great-Falls-VA-22066/51701035_zpid/?fullpage
>
> > =true
>
> Feel bad story. Bought the house at worst possible
> time when the housing market was rising like my
> dick getting sucked on by my wife's slobbering
> mouth. He wanted to sell it but couldn't.
> Definitely panicked rather than many many more
> options. $5-7 grand? That ain't gonna solve shit.
> Too many risks and no great reward. Doesn't make
> sense here people. There are other things involved
> other than house problem. Drugs or gambling could
> be involved. Greenspun can help but he costs a lot
> of many.

What is your wifes name? I like slobber

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: Attorney 8 ()
Date: November 14, 2018 09:51PM

2 words: PETER GREENSPUN! Has the experience and is the best. If this guy has rich family and friends who care about him than you need to hire Peter. He made a terrible mistake. But why?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: Unit 8 ()
Date: November 15, 2018 03:26AM

Sad man when you are a PHD and you can't even do a thing that most niggers can accomplish.
Attachments:
Ha.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: T!dhh ()
Date: November 15, 2018 08:14AM

Racists are idiots

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: Sean ()
Date: November 15, 2018 11:25AM

Stop saying this is sad.. This guy could have sold his house and probably still be richer than 75% of the people in this country. He was spoiled and greedy and should get the same sentence any other criminal gets. I feel more sorry for the poor people who steal. They actually need it for food, not for their Land Rover.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: I wouldn't bet on that ()
Date: November 15, 2018 01:12PM

Sean Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Stop saying this is sad.. This guy could have sold
> his house and probably still be richer than 75% of
> the people in this country. He was spoiled and
> greedy and should get the same sentence any other
> criminal gets. I feel more sorry for the poor
> people who steal. They actually need it for food,
> not for their Land Rover.

It's an old story where someone signs an aggressive mortgage because they have an awesome salary, and then a few years later they take an income hit, and suddenly that expensive mortgage is undoable. And shucks, a 6% realty commission on a sale of 1 million is going to be $60k. And if the property is a couple $100k underwater, that makes things much worse.

Don't know if that is the case here, but I see lots of high rollers leveraged up to their eyeballs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: do the math ()
Date: November 15, 2018 03:38PM

Sean Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Stop saying this is sad.. This guy could have sold
> his house and probably still be richer than 75% of
> the people in this country. He was spoiled and
> greedy and should get the same sentence any other
> criminal gets. I feel more sorry for the poor
> people who steal. They actually need it for food,
> not for their Land Rover.

He paid $1.3M and would be lucky to get $900k after all the selling fees.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: Principal paydown ()
Date: November 15, 2018 04:27PM

do the math Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sean Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Stop saying this is sad.. This guy could have
> sold
> > his house and probably still be richer than 75%
> of
> > the people in this country. He was spoiled and
> > greedy and should get the same sentence any
> other
> > criminal gets. I feel more sorry for the poor
> > people who steal. They actually need it for
> food,
> > not for their Land Rover.
>
> He paid $1.3M and would be lucky to get $900k
> after all the selling fees.

Provided he didn't opt for an Interest-only loan, he's been paying down the mortgage for the last 13 years. Provided an Interest rate of 5%, that means he's paid down maybe $340k.

But there's more to this story:

It looks like he was evicted from a property by his own family in 2016: Fairfax Case: GV16011496-00. If I had to guess, his family took possession of the property, and then decided to evict him in order to rent it out. No financial award; strictly a "Get Out" thing, but it is strange considering he is still considered the owner in Fairfax County's Real Estate database. Maybe he signed an understanding with the family that he couldn't live there.

Also had a a medical case that was dismissed this year: GV18014907-00.

I do feel somewhat sorry for this guy. There are clearly some life challenges this guys been through that we just wouldn't know without a visit to the Fairfax Courthouse.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: KEN6H ()
Date: November 15, 2018 05:22PM

The difference is, when Wells Fargo steals YOUR money, nothing happens.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: William K ()
Date: November 15, 2018 07:52PM

Principal paydown Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> do the math Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Sean Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Stop saying this is sad.. This guy could have
> > sold
> > > his house and probably still be richer than
> 75%
> > of
> > > the people in this country. He was spoiled
> and
> > > greedy and should get the same sentence any
> > other
> > > criminal gets. I feel more sorry for the poor
> > > people who steal. They actually need it for
> > food,
> > > not for their Land Rover.
> >
> > He paid $1.3M and would be lucky to get $900k
> > after all the selling fees.
>
> Provided he didn't opt for an Interest-only loan,
> he's been paying down the mortgage for the last 13
> years. Provided an Interest rate of 5%, that means
> he's paid down maybe $340k.
>
> But there's more to this story:
>
> It looks like he was evicted from a property by
> his own family in 2016: Fairfax Case:
> GV16011496-00. If I had to guess, his family took
> possession of the property, and then decided to
> evict him in order to rent it out. No financial
> award; strictly a "Get Out" thing, but it is
> strange considering he is still considered the
> owner in Fairfax County's Real Estate database.
> Maybe he signed an understanding with the family
> that he couldn't live there.
>
> Also had a a medical case that was dismissed this
> year: GV18014907-00.
>
> I do feel somewhat sorry for this guy. There are
> clearly some life challenges this guys been
> through that we just wouldn't know without a visit
> to the Fairfax Courthouse.

Praying for you Lisa and all of the Lapp family. I've known Chris for over 20 years and he is one of the nicest guys ever. Totally shocked and saddened. I will go to the courthouse tomorrow and then the jail to visit Chris and try to bail him out as soon as possible.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: Greedy family ()
Date: November 15, 2018 08:34PM

Principal paydown Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> do the math Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Sean Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Stop saying this is sad.. This guy could have
> > sold
> > > his house and probably still be richer than
> 75%
> > of
> > > the people in this country. He was spoiled
> and
> > > greedy and should get the same sentence any
> > other
> > > criminal gets. I feel more sorry for the poor
> > > people who steal. They actually need it for
> > food,
> > > not for their Land Rover.
> >
> > He paid $1.3M and would be lucky to get $900k
> > after all the selling fees.
>
> Provided he didn't opt for an Interest-only loan,
> he's been paying down the mortgage for the last 13
> years. Provided an Interest rate of 5%, that means
> he's paid down maybe $340k.
>
> But there's more to this story:
>
> It looks like he was evicted from a property by
> his own family in 2016: Fairfax Case:
> GV16011496-00. If I had to guess, his family took
> possession of the property, and then decided to
> evict him in order to rent it out. No financial
> award; strictly a "Get Out" thing, but it is
> strange considering he is still considered the
> owner in Fairfax County's Real Estate database.
> Maybe he signed an understanding with the family
> that he couldn't live there.
>
> Also had a a medical case that was dismissed this
> year: GV18014907-00.
>
> I do feel somewhat sorry for this guy. There are
> clearly some life challenges this guys been
> through that we just wouldn't know without a visit
> to the Fairfax Courthouse.


Wow! I hate to hear stories of greedy relatives to their own family. Probably has an Attorney somewhere in his family who knows how to "steal" legally. OK, so this and other financial problems. Still no excuse to go in to a bank with a gun and rob it for cash reward. This is wrong even if you are 60 years old. He must get the same sentence as some black guy in his 20s from Southeast DC or anywhere. Don't matter. Crime is crime and sentences should be color blind. However we are in Fairfax County and white jurors are known to give long sentences to blacks and Hispanics and much shorter to whites which is wrong but this is the truth. In my opinion I think he should get at least 20 years for bank robbery with a gun and car jacking with a gun. Blacks get 20 years just for car jacking in PG County

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: Theoretical Racism ()
Date: November 15, 2018 08:57PM

So now we should feel guilty about alleged racism that hasn't even happened yet .
I feel so bad about the length of a prison sentence that hasn't been decided.
Is there somewhere that I can send money to make me feel better?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: Family friend ()
Date: November 16, 2018 10:22AM

William K, , thank you for your kind thoughts poor family. We would like to talk to you a little more specifically if possible. Please email me at
AmyvGriggs@msn.com. Lisa would appreciate talking with you. Kind regards Amy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: held without bond ()
Date: November 16, 2018 10:28AM

William K Wrote:

>
> Praying for you Lisa and all of the Lapp family.
> I've known Chris for over 20 years and he is one
> of the nicest guys ever. Totally shocked and
> saddened. I will go to the courthouse tomorrow
> and then the jail to visit Chris and try to bail
> him out as soon as possible.

He's being held without bond. Bail is generally for people who don't pull a gun on two people. Had he not used a weapon, maybe he'd get out. But using a firearm? Twice? No chance.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: Brown Onion ()
Date: November 16, 2018 10:41AM

There’s no way this guy did it. White people dont rob banks. I believe if investigators focus on PG, the culprit will be found.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: I'll lap you in the lap ()
Date: November 16, 2018 11:01AM

Lisa, now that the ex is going up the river, how about you let me lap your cooch?

Lisalapp Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Chris is a good ex, big storyteller and a rule
> follower
> Im deeply saddened. Not sure what happened

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: Jack Shagner ()
Date: November 16, 2018 11:36AM

Mental illness might make you go postal, but it doesn't turn you into a bank robber. Send him up the river for 10-20.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: Brown Onion ()
Date: November 16, 2018 01:30PM

Jack Shagner Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mental illness might make you go postal, but it
> doesn't turn you into a bank robber. Send him up
> the river for 10-20.


Nah this gentleman was set up. If the investigation is to be complete, time to look at PG. I know the individual who did this has to be there.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: mental illness can ()
Date: November 16, 2018 05:19PM

Jack Shagner Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mental illness might make you go postal, but it
> doesn't turn you into a bank robber. Send him up
> the river for 10-20.

Mental illness can definitely make you go postal. Virginia Tech shooter? Las Vegas shooter? Sandy Hook shooter? etc...

Can't say mental illness is definitively the case here and there are plenty of folks who are mentally ill and would never hurt a fly. But it can lead to some destructive behavior.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: Jack Shagner ()
Date: November 16, 2018 05:36PM

mental illness can Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Jack Shagner Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Mental illness might make you go postal, but it
> > doesn't turn you into a bank robber. Send him
> up
> > the river for 10-20.
>
> Mental illness can definitely make you go postal.
> Virginia Tech shooter? Las Vegas shooter? Sandy
> Hook shooter? etc...
>
> Can't say mental illness is definitively the case
> here and there are plenty of folks who are
> mentally ill and would never hurt a fly. But it
> can lead to some destructive behavior.


Better read my post again.

I said "Mental illness might make you go postal, but it doesn't turn you into a bank robber."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: mental illness can ()
Date: November 16, 2018 05:50PM

Sorry Jack, I did misread your post. Apologies.

Jack Shagner Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> mental illness can Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Jack Shagner Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Mental illness might make you go postal, but
> it
> > > doesn't turn you into a bank robber. Send
> him
> > up
> > > the river for 10-20.
> >
> > Mental illness can definitely make you go
> postal.
> > Virginia Tech shooter? Las Vegas shooter? Sandy
> > Hook shooter? etc...
> >
> > Can't say mental illness is definitively the
> case
> > here and there are plenty of folks who are
> > mentally ill and would never hurt a fly. But it
> > can lead to some destructive behavior.
>
>
> Better read my post again.
>
> I said "Mental illness might make you go postal,
> but it doesn't turn you into a bank robber."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: hepme ()
Date: November 16, 2018 09:23PM

First glance Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Definitely a tragedy. It is now in the judidicial
> process to determine what should be done. Is he
> mentally ill? Probably. Is he in financial
> distress? Probably. He looks ill in his mugshot.
> So what is justice? Mental institution or prison?

what are you talking about jack ass? are those some rules you think exist?

bank robbery (means armed) means jail

and judge that said or did otherwise is complicit in the crime and will go to jail with him

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: lmyfv ()
Date: November 16, 2018 09:25PM

he did it because ...

i'm not saying

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: Woww ()
Date: November 20, 2018 10:22AM

I had an encounter with this guy at Riverbend restaurant on Fort Hunt Road last year. This guy was out of his mind. He was aggressive, rude and talked (bragged) nonstop about his family. Two minutes into crossing paths with him, he told me that Werner von Braun was a houseguest when he was a kid. I figured he was just another typical DC area douche trying to flash his feathers. Only slightly surprised to see him in trouble. If he needed help, he sure wasn’t getting enough of it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: Damn shame 69 ()
Date: November 20, 2018 11:12AM

A PHD MIT graduate in maximum security wing of Fairfax Adult Detention Center with a bunch of career thugs and criminals. He better get "Bad" because he will get tested just like all newbies do. Sad situation

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: County taxpayer ()
Date: November 20, 2018 11:26AM

It is sad when someone turns to crime in a state of panic for money. He chose the most direct way which is bank robbery. Nobody got hurt and the money was returned and the car was returned. No prior record. Greenspun could definitely help this guy out. The question is how he will get the money to pay for Greenspun. Hopefully his family and friends will do this or set up a Go Fund Me page.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: xwddd ()
Date: November 20, 2018 11:43AM

i'd love to hear his story

he's one of only a very few white male doctors left in fairfax: the rest are fucking foreigners with fake degrees who give deadly medical advice to whites

something like %80 of medical doctors in the USA are "researchers" who are out of work getting government money 'because md's are so damn important' (important how? they aren't rendering aid to anyone!)

this guy had a mansion and was leasing it and STILL couldn't pay the mortage on time

IT LIKELY MEANS HE WAS GETTING FUCKED HARD BY OBAMA PROGRAMS AND DECIDED TO ROB THE ROBBERS - WHICH BTW IS NOT ILLEGAL - IF AND ONLY IF HE CAN PROVE IT

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: to stupid millenials ()
Date: November 20, 2018 11:48AM

you don't see this now adays because many corrupt people are in gov and media


it's a common practice of a corrupt bank or auto sales to make a mortage and "GET IT BACK

GET IT BACK ILLEGALLY: here's how

example: give a doctor a mortage than pull his obama "study funding"

example: asian dealer sells car to employee, then after payments (before ownership) fires employee and uses political ties to insure it's unlikely employee will be employed to finish payments resulting in REPO

ASIAN CARS HAVE BECON LOCATORS FOR REPO - it's so asian dealers can repossess a car as soon as a payment is late

YOU CAN GUESS WHY


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: Just wondering... ()
Date: November 20, 2018 11:59AM

BIG FONT GUY


As bad as FIFY?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: Hold on there ()
Date: November 20, 2018 12:05PM

BFG is bad alright, but I stuffed a lot of ballot boxes for FIFY as AHOY. I'm not going to turn my back on him now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: its svennestle ()
Date: November 20, 2018 12:16PM

Just wondering... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>

BIG FONT GUY


> As bad as FIFY?


For more info on big font guy : http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/1289221.html

His pic


file.php?40,file=102663,filename=highres

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: Go Fund Me for Chris ()
Date: November 20, 2018 12:41PM

Family Friend Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You are correct, Chris has been an upstanding
> citizen and hope he is able to get help he needs.
> Take care, we are keeping you in our thoughts and
> prayers.

Please post the Go Fund Me for Chris when it is done. We need to help him with Greenspun or another top Attorney. Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: Joey P ()
Date: November 20, 2018 12:52PM

With all due respect here I am not sure Greenspun can do a whole lot here. Yes he is one of the best Lawyers around but the Feds and State level have set guidelines. Greenspun can help but it will cost lots of money.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: Ughhhh ()
Date: November 20, 2018 02:15PM

Just wondering... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>

BIG FONT GUY


> As bad as FIFY?


Almost as bad as the guy who puts the “%” or “$” sign BEFORE the number. What are you, Ukrainian or something??

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: dnhux ()
Date: November 21, 2018 07:43PM


it's a common practice of a corrupt bank or auto sales to make a mortage and "GET IT BACK

GET IT BACK ILLEGALLY: here's how

example: give a doctor a mortage than pull his obama "study funding"

example: asian dealer sells car to employee, then after payments (before ownership) fires employee and uses political ties to insure it's unlikely employee will be employed to finish payments resulting in REPO

ASIAN CARS HAVE BECON LOCATORS FOR REPO - it's so asian dealers can repossess a car as soon as a payment is late

YOU CAN GUESS WHY


op get's sensitive whenever local crime is brought out in the open. you might think he's a criminal.


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: Here ()
Date: November 21, 2018 07:56PM

Joey P Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> With all due respect here I am not sure Greenspun
> can do a whole lot here. Yes he is one of the best
> Lawyers around but the Feds and State level have
> set guidelines. Greenspun can help but it will
> cost lots of money.


here here

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: Want to help ()
Date: November 21, 2018 08:19PM

If you set it up I’d donate to it. I’d like to see him get good help. It’s a sad situation, he has a little girl that is very upset over all this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: Law follower ()
Date: November 22, 2018 09:44PM

Go Fund Me for Chris Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Family Friend Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You are correct, Chris has been an upstanding
> > citizen and hope he is able to get help he
> needs.
> > Take care, we are keeping you in our thoughts
> and
> > prayers.
>
> Please post the Go Fund Me for Chris when it is
> done. We need to help him with Greenspun or
> another top Attorney. Thanks


It is very sad that he is in jail but he chose to do what he did. He risked several lives due to the fact he had a gun and could have used it or someone could have pulled their gun out and a gun fight could have occurred. No Go Fund Me page for an armed bank robber. Go Fund Me probably wont allow it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: Brown Onion ()
Date: November 23, 2018 06:28AM

It makes me sad he sits in a cell, when the real culprit is living it up in PG. This is so phony and a sham, once the authorities check PG they will find their guy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: Zac ()
Date: November 24, 2018 09:29AM

Ahhh, the uneducated.... Chris had PhD Doctorate in nuclear physics. Not medicine. Your racism is sickening. The ALL-CAPS guy is an ASS, somebody made sexual gestures to Mr. Lapp's ex-wife. And these are the worthless assholes that criticize people on the internet and hide behind their keyboards and fake screen names...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: Brady ()
Date: November 24, 2018 09:04PM

Zac Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ahhh, the uneducated.... Chris had PhD Doctorate
> in nuclear physics. Not medicine. Your racism is
> sickening. The ALL-CAPS guy is an ASS, somebody
> made sexual gestures to Mr. Lapp's ex-wife. And
> these are the worthless assholes that criticize
> people on the internet and hide behind their
> keyboards and fake screen names...


Why would a PhD in nuclear physics commit a bank robbery? This case is so weird.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christopher Warren Lapp: Great Falls Wells Fargo Bank Robber
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2' ()
Date: November 24, 2018 09:38PM

Brady Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Zac Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Ahhh, the uneducated.... Chris had PhD
> Doctorate
> > in nuclear physics. Not medicine. Your racism
> is
> > sickening. The ALL-CAPS guy is an ASS, somebody
> > made sexual gestures to Mr. Lapp's ex-wife. And
> > these are the worthless assholes that criticize
> > people on the internet and hide behind their
> > keyboards and fake screen names...
>
>
> Why would a PhD in nuclear physics commit a bank
> robbery? This case is so weird.


maybe he is a quadroon ? that is why i believe in abortion for all unborn people of color
hillary will do this and trump is raycis for being against this

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **    **  ********   **    **  **     **  **     ** 
 **   **   **     **  **   **   **     **  ***   *** 
 **  **    **     **  **  **    **     **  **** **** 
 *****     ********   *****     *********  ** *** ** 
 **  **    **     **  **  **    **     **  **     ** 
 **   **   **     **  **   **   **     **  **     ** 
 **    **  ********   **    **  **     **  **     ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.