HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
GUESS WHAT MY URBAN-4-LIFE TOO HIP FOR THE SUBURBS CELEBRATE DC's DIVERSITY LIB RELATIVE DID WHEN HER CHILDREN BECAME SCHOOL AGED?????
Posted by: Lib children = Human Pinatas ()
Date: November 12, 2018 10:12AM

She moved the fuck out of DC and straight into a majority white neighborhood in northern Virginia.

I knew the time would eventually come. She did not fool me one bit with her act.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GUESS WHAT MY URBAN-4-LIFE TOO HIP FOR THE SUBURBS CELEBRATE DC's DIVERSITY LIB RELATIVE DID WHEN HER CHILDREN BECAME SCHOOL AGED?????
Posted by: Wrong bandwagon, bub... ()
Date: November 12, 2018 10:23AM

A prime reason that DC is no longer majority-black is that so many whites are scrapping the notion of a gas-guzzling exurban life and are instead moving back into the city proper.

As for DC schools, some are good, some are bad, some are in between. But you assholes are programmed to hate public schools everywhere. Such as right here in good old Fairfax County.

Re: GUESS WHAT MY URBAN-4-LIFE TOO HIP FOR THE SUBURBS CELEBRATE DC's DIVERSITY LIB RELATIVE DID WHEN HER CHILDREN BECAME SCHOOL AGED?????
Posted by: dh6wp ()
Date: November 12, 2018 10:46AM

Wrong bandwagon, bub... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A prime reason that DC is no longer majority-black
> is that so many whites are scrapping the notion of
> a gas-guzzling exurban life and are instead moving
> back into the city proper.
>
> As for DC schools, some are good, some are bad,
> some are in between. But you assholes are
> programmed to hate public schools everywhere.
> Such as right here in good old Fairfax County.

I did NOTHING. She is the one who MOVED.

Posted by: And she's still voting Der ()
Date: November 12, 2018 10:54AM

Lib children = Human Pinatas Wrote:
> She moved the fuck out of DC and straight into a
> majority white neighborhood in northern Virginia.
>
> I knew the time would eventually come. She did not
> fool me one bit with her act.

And guess what she's still doing - voting for the very same policies that drover her out of the city and back to the lily-white 'burbs.

Progressives are like locusts - they destroy one place with their policies, and once that place is no longer habitable, they pick up stakes, move to a solidly conservative and well-managed place, and set about instituting the very same policies they fled from. They are totally, completely programmed. They aren't so much people as avatars, parroting the programming they've assimilated since childhood.

Posted by: And she's still voting Der ()
Date: November 12, 2018 10:54AM

Lib children = Human Pinatas Wrote:
> She moved the fuck out of DC and straight into a
> majority white neighborhood in northern Virginia.
>
> I knew the time would eventually come. She did not
> fool me one bit with her act.

And guess what she's still doing - voting for the very same policies that drover her out of the city and back to the lily-white 'burbs.

Progressives are like locusts - they destroy one place with their policies, and once that place is no longer habitable, they pick up stakes, move to a solidly conservative and well-managed place, and set about instituting the very same policies they fled from. They are totally, completely programmed. They aren't so much people as avatars, parroting the programming they've assimilated since childhood.

Posted by: Up your ass, loser ()
Date: November 12, 2018 10:57AM

You created this thread, thereby proving to the world that you are nothing but a feckless, Trumptard asshole. Nice going, goober!

Posted by: There are no "good" DCPS schools ()
Date: November 12, 2018 10:58AM

>

"some are good, some are bad, some are in between" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

There is no "good" (which is a very, very relative term) DC public school outside Wards 2 and 3 and above grade school. NONE. Even Wilson, the whitest high school
DC has (which is still majority nigger) is so horrible that the police post cruisers on the routes to and from the Tenley Metro in the morning and afternoon because the nogs had gotten so unruly.

You wouldn't send your kid to a DC public high school if I promised you a million dollars upon your unfortunate spawn's graduation. Not in a million years.

Date: November 12, 2018 11:13AM

Sounds like you were expelled from some DC school or other. No doubt for good reason. In the real world meanwhile, DCPS has come a long way since the days when an Uncle Tom Congress just let everything languish. But go ahead and post some more racist garbage now. It's all that anyone expects from you anyway.

Posted by: nigga what? ()
Date: November 12, 2018 12:39PM

DC public schools have come a long way?

Right.

Negative nigtard.

You libtards will just spew that because it's a line you like to hear yourself say. Look at me I love niggers and I'm so tolerant.

Posted by: Wrong bandwagon, bub ()
Date: November 12, 2018 02:06PM

Race has nothing to do with things in DC except of course in the low-grade minds of racists. You wouldn’t be one of those, would you?

Posted by: Who hates niggers? ()
Date: November 12, 2018 02:59PM

Who hates niggers?
Democrats in a non election year!

Posted by: DC spends more per pupil ()
Date: November 12, 2018 03:37PM

Highest cost per student in the nation and the graduation rate is similar to West Virginia or Kentucky.

Math literacy and reading profeciency are pretty low too. These kids may as well not bother with school and learn how to push lawnmowers.

Date: November 12, 2018 03:54PM

Did kids do better under the DC Voucher program? No, they didn’t. DCPS has many long-standing problems to overcome, stupid shit whining from ridiculous assholes like you being one of them.

Posted by: Private schools ()
Date: November 12, 2018 03:58PM

Try Gonzaga, try Maret, try Sidwell Friends, try Bishop Carrol. All of which are elite academic prep schools, easily within the top 5% in the entire nation. Unless your kid is an academic titan or an athletic freak, you'll be paying a good bit of money for that superior education

Posted by: Expelled? BWAHAHAHAHA ()
Date: November 12, 2018 07:47PM

> Sounds like you were expelled from some DC school
> or other. No doubt for good reason. In the real
> world meanwhile, DCPS has come a long way since
> the days when an Uncle Tom Congress just let
> everything languish. But go ahead and post some
> more racist garbage now. It's all that anyone
> expects from you anyway.

Expelled? It's literally IMPOSSIBLE to be expelled from a DCPS school. No, I went to a private school, thank God, because my parents cared about me and wanted to make sure I got a quality education. "Come a long way?" 50% fucking percent of DCPS students drop out! And the system is constantly lying about its metrics.
Clearly you're some cucked white teacher in the DCPS - I've known your kind. You think trying to educate a pack of unruly niggers will assuage your crushing white guilt, but all it ends up doing is breaking through your cognitive dissonance and teaching you that niggers are, in fact, biologically incapable of being productive members of a civilized society. Then you take the LSAT or GMAT, and trade on your one year tour of duty in a nigger-infested hell-hole to get you into a good grad school.

Everything I've written applies to you. Every. Single. Thing.

Posted by: FIXER OF |T FOR YOU ()
Date: November 12, 2018 08:56PM

Wrong bandwagon, bub Wrote:
> Did kids do better under the DC Voucher program?
> No, they didn’t
. DCPS has many long-standing
> problems to overcome, like failing to keep dindus in the schoolhouse to prison pipeline, where they belong. I'm a gay stupid shit who's always whining about something fromI'm one of the most
> ridiculous assholes on FFXUlike you being one of them.

FIFY

Posted by: uydde ()
Date: November 13, 2018 01:45AM

And she's still voting Der Wrote:
> Lib children = Human Pinatas Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > She moved the fuck out of DC and straight into
> a
> > majority white neighborhood in northern
> Virginia.
> >
> > I knew the time would eventually come. She did
> not
> > fool me one bit with her act.
>
> And guess what she's still doing - voting for the
> very same policies that drover her out of the city
> and back to the lily-white 'burbs.
>
> Progressives are like locusts - they destroy one
> place with their policies, and once that place is
> no longer habitable, they pick up stakes, move to
> a solidly conservative and well-managed place, and
> set about instituting the very same policies they
> fled from. They are totally, completely
> programmed. They aren't so much people as
> avatars, parroting the programming they've
> assimilated since childhood.

Agreed.

Posted by: Triggly Puff ()
Date: November 13, 2018 05:39AM

All Libshits are virtue signaling faggots.

Posted by: 62% Graduation rate ()
Date: November 13, 2018 08:03AM

National average for high school graduation is around 80%. Only 62% graduate in DC. Ranked among states, DC's graduation rate is 51st, last.

DC ranks behind rural states with poor school transportation and funding issues like Alaska, New Mexico, Mississippi and Louisiana.

DC spends nearly $20,000 per student, second only to New York and 50th out of 51 states ranked. The average expenditure per student in the United States is $11,950.

The city of Washington, D.C. is surrounded by resources in public transportation, arts, museums and science. It is very strange that states with limited resources and transportation challenges are able to spend less and graduate more.

Posted by: Giver of plus ones ()
Date: November 13, 2018 08:30AM

Triggly Puff Wrote:
> All Libshits are virtue signaling faggots.

+1

Posted by: Troll pointer outer ()
Date: November 13, 2018 08:31AM

>

^^^Obvious troll is obvious.

Posted by: FIFY = ASSHOLE ()
Date: November 13, 2018 10:17AM

FIXER OF |T FOR YOU Wrote:
> FIFY

FIFY = ASSHOLE. Just one big castrated, pointless and homeless sewer-crawling ASSHOLE who does nothing but clog up FFXU with insipid vomitous comments that nobody wants to see or hear.

Date: November 13, 2018 11:33AM

Expelled? BWAHAHAHAHA Wrote:
> Everything I've written applies to you. Every. Single. Thing.

Here's what's true -- You're an unbalanced racist dimwit. Meanwhile, Congress over the years dug a series of very deep holes for the District, not the least of which was a ramshackle and bedraggled DCPS that had been used more often as a political football than as any actual system of education. It has only been since June of 2007 that DC has had actual control over its own public school system, an era that Mayor Fenty began with the installation of Michelle Rhee as Chancellor. As I noted earlier, the system has made many changes and a good deal of progress since then, but it has not always been smooth sailing, and there is much wok yet to be done.

Posted by: wwy6v ()
Date: November 13, 2018 11:59AM

> Expelled? BWAHAHAHAHA Wrote:
> -----
> > Everything I've written applies to you. Every.
> Single. Thing.
>
> Here's what's true -- You're an unbalanced racist
> dimwit. Meanwhile, Congress over the years dug a
> series of very deep holes for the District, not
> the least of which was a ramshackle and bedraggled
> DCPS that had been used more often as a political
> football than as any actual system of education.
> It has only been since June of 2007 that DC has
> had actual control over its own public school
> system, an era that Mayor Fenty began with the
> installation of Michelle Rhee as Chancellor. As I
> noted earlier, the system has made many changes
> and a good deal of progress since then, but it has
> not always been smooth sailing, and there is much
> wok yet to be done.

WE ALL SAW HOW LONG MICHELE JOON RHEE LASTED HERE. LOL

Posted by: FAIL Army massacre ()
Date: November 13, 2018 12:19PM

Michelle Rhee was Chancellor from the inception of City-controlled schools in June 2007 until Mayor Fenty lost the Democratic mayoral primary in October 2010, at which time she resigned.

Posted by: Pick (1) ()
Date: November 13, 2018 12:32PM

Which Suburban Woman do you like the most out of these six?
Attachments:
1b0.jpg

Posted by: Giver of Plus twos ()
Date: November 13, 2018 03:15PM

Giver of plus ones Wrote:
> Triggly Puff Wrote:
> -----
> > All Libshits are virtue signaling faggots.
>
>
> +1

+2

Date: November 13, 2018 03:25PM

FIFY = ASSHOLE Wrote:
> FIXER OF |T FOR YOU Wrote:
> -----
> > FIFY
>
> FIFY = ASSHOLE. Just one big castrated, pointless
> and homeless sewer-crawling ASSHOLE who does
> nothing but clog up FFXU with insipid vomitous
> comments that nobody wants to see or hear.

How does it feel to wake up every day, knowing this will be STILL ANOTHER DAY, where you're going to be totally, completely. absolutely, thoroughly 110% PWND by a "big castrated, pointless and homeless sewer-crawling ASSHOLE"? How DOES it feel, libSTAIN?

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Ring Ding Dong ()
Date: November 13, 2018 03:26PM

FAIL Army massacre Wrote:
> Michelle Rhee was Chancellor from the inception of
> City-controlled schools in June 2007 until Mayor
> Fenty lost the Democratic mayoral primary in
> October 2010, at which time she resigned.

Shouldee pickee Jhoon Rhee, not Micherre Rhee! If pickee Jhoon Rhee takee serf defense. NOBODDY bothah me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: November 13, 2018 03:33PM

> -----
> Single. Thing.
>
> Here's what's true -- You'reI call anybody who doesn't agree with me 100% names like an unbalanced racist
> dimwit. This is because I have the emotional, mental & educational development of a 5th grader Meanwhile, I'm just gonna' make shit up, & tell you it's true & if you don't agree with me, I'll call you more names Congress over the years dug a
> installation of Michelle Rhee as Chancellor
. As I
> nofabricated earlier, the system has made many changes
> and a good deal ofno progress since then, but it's still fucked up, has
> not always been fucked up and is going to STAY fucked upsmooth sailing, and there is much
> wok yet to be done

FIFY

Posted by: Amanda Alexander ()
Date: November 13, 2018 07:07PM

FIFY = ASSHOLE. A desperate lonely and damaged useless piece of crap ASSHOLE.

Posted by: HEY! cuckie boy! ()
Date: November 13, 2018 08:57PM

Amanda Alexander Wrote:
> FIFY = ASSHOLE. A desperate lonely and damaged
> useless piece of crap ASSHOLE.

How did it feel when you woke up this morning and realized it was going to be another day where you're totally PWND by a "desperate lonely and damaged useless piece of crap ASSHOLE"?

How did it feel when you realized it' ANOTHER day where you let a "desperate lonely and damaged useless piece of crap ASSHOLE" live in your head rent free?

How DOES it feel, cuckie boy?

Posted by: Just like I thought ()
Date: November 13, 2018 08:58PM

> -----
> Single. Thing.
>
> Here's what's true -- You're an unbalanced racist
> dimwit. Meanwhile, Congress over the years dug a
> installation of Michelle Rhee as Chancellor. As I
> noted earlier, the system has made many changes
> and a good deal of progress since then, but it has
> not always been smooth sailing, and there is much
> wok yet to be done.

Typical progressive - leads with a personal attack because your argument is fundamentally unsound, then makes vague claims about “progress” without providing any data.

Answer me this, Mr. Teach For America:

1. What is the true graduation rate of DCPS?

2. Has that number improved since 2007, the year DC took over the system as you claim (it’s not that cut and dry, btw - please cite how Congress had direct control over DCPS, not general oversight of DC. I worked in Congress and had my share of workload from the House DC subcommittee, so I bet I understand the issue better than you do).

3. How much money does DCPS spend per pupil?

4. How does DC rank in terms of graduation and proficiency scores vis a vis the 50 States? Has that number improved since 2007?

See, in the real world, you actually have to make an argument and support it with facts; simply claiming things and assuming them to be true - or expecting others to do the same - is not rational thought. Now let’s see if you can do something other than call names.

Posted by: ZS5R1 ()
Date: November 13, 2018 09:40PM

Just like I thought Wrote:
>tb
>
>
> Typical progressive - leads with a personal attack
> because your argument is fundamentally unsound,
> then makes vague claims about “progress”
> without providing any data.
>
>

You forgot "then assumes an air of elitist superiority where he deems it beneath him to substantiate his points to people he considers of no consequence."

This guy is a real programmed NPC lemming. He has no original thoughts, parrots only what his DNC masters program in him and yells insults and ad hominems when questioned.

What's even funnier is like 3 trolls are trolling the shit out of him and he's getting totally owned by all 3.

Posted by: Typical NPC progressive ()
Date: November 13, 2018 10:02PM

Kek
Attachments:
DqMHu5_X4AAm_Uq.jpeg

Posted by: Bingo ()
Date: November 13, 2018 10:12PM

ZS5R1 Wrote:
> Just like I thought Wrote:
> -----
> >tb
> >
> >
> > Typical progressive - leads with a personal
> attack
> > because your argument is fundamentally unsound,
> > then makes vague claims about “progress”
> > without providing any data.
> >
> >
>
>
> You forgot "then assumes an air of elitist
> superiority where he deems it beneath him to
> substantiate his points to people he considers of
> no consequence."
>
>
> This guy is a real programmed NPC lemming. He has
> no original thoughts, parrots only what his DNC
> masters program in him and yells insults and ad
> hominems when questioned.
>
> What's even funnier is like 3 trolls are trolling
> the shit out of him and he's getting totally owned
> by all 3.

That describes all NPCs - they really are running a program that has them living in a subjective world that bares no semblance to the objective one the rest of us live in. They are completely incapable of critical thought - the dissonance is simply to great. When you world view doesn’t hold water, all you can do is fall back on contempt and name-calling.

Posted by: R.I.P. ()
Date: November 14, 2018 08:13AM

R.I.P. JHOON RHEE

Date: November 14, 2018 08:29AM

Just like I thought Wrote:
> See, in the real world, you actually have to make
> an argument and support it with facts; simply
> claiming things and assuming them to be true - or
> expecting others to do the same - is not rational
> thought. Now let’s see if you can do something
> other than call names.

It remains the case that in the real world, you're an unbalanced racist dimwit. Meanwhile, Congress over the years dug a series of very deep holes for the District, not the least of which was a ramshackle and bedraggled DCPS that had been used more often as a political football than as any actual system of education. It has only been since June of 2007 that DC has had actual control over its own public school system, an era that Mayor Fenty began with the installation of Michelle Rhee as Chancellor. As I noted earlier, the system has made many changes and a good deal of progress since then, but it has not always been smooth sailing, and there is much wok yet to be done.

That's the sort of actual fact and history that asshat clowns simply can't absorb or deal with. There was a lot of negative momentum piled onto DCPS over the years and even with a decade of turn-around now behind them, there is still a long way to go. Perhaps not as long though as the distance toward credibility and relevance that you will yet need to travel.

Posted by: ZS5R1 ()
Date: November 14, 2018 11:12AM

Bingo Wrote:
> ZS5R1 Wrote:
> -----
> > Just like I thought Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > >tb
> > >
> > >
> > > Typical progressive - leads with a personal
> > attack
> > > because your argument is fundamentally
> unsound,
> > > then makes vague claims about “progress”
> > > without providing any data.
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
> > You forgot "then assumes an air of elitist
> > superiority where he deems it beneath him to
> > substantiate his points to people he considers
> of
> > no consequence."
> >
> >
> > This guy is a real programmed NPC lemming. He
> has
> > no original thoughts, parrots only what his DNC
> > masters program in him and yells insults and ad
> > hominems when questioned.
> >
> > What's even funnier is like 3 trolls are
> trolling
> > the shit out of him and he's getting totally
> owned
> > by all 3.
>
> That describes all NPCs - they really are running
> a program that has them living in a subjective
> world that bares no semblance to the objective one
> the rest of us live in. They are completely
> incapable of critical thought - the dissonance is
> simply to great. When you world view doesn’t
> hold water, all you can do is fall back on
> contempt and name-calling.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And you see in the post above, he keeps calling people names who don't agree with him. He repeats the same shit from the same shitpost still without any back up and expects you to buy it. He can't do anything but call people names, repeat the same unproven BS and act condescending. In short, a typical "progressive". He doesn't understand that it's attitudes like this from the "progressives" that get people to vote for people like Donald Trump.

If one side comes in there and calls you "goobers" and "ignorant" and "deplorable" and keeps telling you how much better than you they are and the other side tells you you're OK, which one are you going to vote for?

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

& these "progressives" call US "simple"? This HAS TO BE why people call "progressives" "libTARDs".

Date: November 14, 2018 11:32AM

ZS5R1 Wrote:
> And you see in the post above, he keeps calling
> people names who don't agree with him.

Failing to note or agree with established history is a bad thing, but is only one part of why you are an unbalanced racist dimwit.

> He doesn't understand that it's attitudes like this
> from the "progressives" that get people to vote for
> people like Donald Trump.

We know all too well that racist dimwits are the driving force basic building blocks behind Trump's so-called 'base'.

Posted by: this guy ain''t just usual dolt ()
Date: November 14, 2018 12:32PM

> ZS5R1 Wrote:
> -----
> > And you see in the post above, he keeps calling
> > people names who don't agree with him.
>
> Failing to note or agree with established history
> is a bad thing, but is only one part of why you
> are an unbalanced racist dimwit.
>
> > He doesn't understand that it's attitudes like
> this
> > from the "progressives" that get people to vote
> for
> > people like Donald Trump.
>
> We know all too well that racist dimwits are the
> driving force basic building blocks behind Trump's
> so-called 'base'.

he's the REAL FUCKING THING--an absolute total CAPITAL D-O-L-T, DOLT.

First, moron, "established history" is not defined as a bunch of unsupported, made up shit what comes off your rummage sale keyboard. You never provide proof for anything you put up here. You just pontificate from your imagined dais and expect evvurbuddy to buy it b/c you said it. Typical "progressive".

Which leads to the second point. You just don't get it that people don't like condescension, pontificaters or people who just think they're better than everbuddy else. It's why people reject you. But NOOOOOOO-o, You're going to keep up with your shitball attitudes and airs of superiority and expect people to pay listen to you and do what you want them to.

Try Dale Carnegie, to start. You can find it at used bookstores everywhere real cheap. You don't win friends and influence people by telling them how stupid they supposedly are and how much smarter than them you supposedly are. Nobody wants to deal with assholes like that, which means nobody wants to deal with self righteous assholes like you.

Posted by: Right-wing slugs ()
Date: November 14, 2018 01:06PM

Bulletin: I fucking AM superior to bewildered doltish fumble-fucks like you. No talent, no education, no clue. That's you.

Posted by: condemned to repeat ()
Date: November 14, 2018 01:23PM

Right-wing slugs Wrote:
> Bulletin: I fucking AM superior to bewildered
> doltish fumble-fucks like you. No talent, no
> education, no clue. That's you.

REMINDER TO A GENUINE DOLT: ....and as long as you keep acting the sanctimonious asshole you are, people will keep rejecting your sorry ass.......and because you're such a sanctimonious jackoff, you won't fucking learn a thing.

Don't like people like Trump? Stop being the fucking know it alls and start treating people with a little respect. They might actually accept & support you, then. Keep belittling them and acting like you know so much better than them, and they'll keep rejecting you and supporting people like Trump who tells them they're OK.

Basic human relations and common sense, which is beyond some self-important, asswipe liberal on his high horse. Assuming you actually got the eddikayshinn you say you got, that makes you book smart, street stupid and people stupid to boot.

Posted by: Right-wing slugs ()
Date: November 14, 2018 01:29PM

CLUE: Smart people are smart. Dumb people are dumb. Get used to being one of the latter. The rest of us have seen it plain as day for quite a while.

Posted by: This guy's a dolt, obviously ()
Date: November 14, 2018 01:36PM

Right-wing slugs Wrote:
> CLUE: Smart people are smart. Dumb people are
> dumb. Get used to being one of the latter. The
> rest of us have seen it plain as day for quite a
> while.

CLUE: something you obviously ain't got.

The more you shitpost, the more it shows. Oh, sorry for being redundant, I referred to your posts as "shitposts".

Posted by: Troll pointer outer ()
Date: November 14, 2018 01:38PM

Right-wing slugs Wrote:
> CLUE: Smart people are smart. Dumb people are
> dumb. Get used to being one of the latter. The
> rest of us have seen it plain as day for quite a
> while.

^^^Obvious troll is obvious.

Posted by: LOL.,. ()
Date: November 14, 2018 01:43PM

Three blind mice. Three blind mice.
See how they run. See how they run.

Posted by: Why can't you answer them? ()
Date: November 14, 2018 04:38PM

> Wrong bandwagon, bub... Wrote:

> >
> > Here's what's true -- You're an unbalanced
> racist
> > dimwit. Meanwhile, Congress over the years dug
> a
> > series of very deep holes for the District, not
> > the least of which was a ramshackle and
> bedraggled
> > DCPS that had been used more often as a
> political
> > football than as any actual system of education.
>
> > It has only been since June of 2007 that DC has
> > had actual control over its own public school
> > system, an era that Mayor Fenty began with the
> > installation of Michelle Rhee as Chancellor. As
> I
> > noted earlier, the system has made many changes
> > and a good deal of progress since then, but it
> has
> > not always been smooth sailing, and there is
> much
> > wok yet to be done.
>
>
> Typical progressive - leads with a personal attack
> because your argument is fundamentally unsound,
> then makes vague claims about “progress”
> without providing any data.
>
> Answer me this, Mr. Teach For America:
>
> 1. What is the true graduation rate of DCPS?
>
> 2. Has that number improved since 2007, the year
> DC took over the system as you claim (it’s not
> that cut and dry, btw - please cite how Congress
> had direct control over DCPS, not general
> oversight of DC. I worked in Congress and had my
> share of workload from the House DC subcommittee,
> so I bet I understand the issue better than you
> do).
>
> 3. How much money does DCPS spend per pupil?
>
> 4. How does DC rank in terms of graduation and
> proficiency scores vis a vis the 50 States? Has
> that number improved since 2007?
>
> See, in the real world, you actually have to make
> an argument and support it with facts; simply
> claiming things and assuming them to be true - or
> expecting others to do the same - is not rational
> thought. Now let’s see if you can do something
> other than call names.

Still waiting for you to answer my questions...

Posted by: ECTDT ()
Date: November 14, 2018 04:58PM

> But you assholes are programmed to hate public schools everywhere.

30 years ago, people in Fairfax County bragged and were so proud of FCPS.

The county, and the schools, have drastically changed (not for the good).

Posted by: More school for you ()
Date: November 14, 2018 05:02PM

^^^ You meant ‘not for the BETTER’, but what the fuck do you know?

Date: November 14, 2018 05:07PM

> Still waiting for you to answer my questions...

Just continue to sit tight over there.

Posted by: Typical of an NPC ()
Date: November 14, 2018 06:07PM

Wrong bandwagon, bub Wrote:
> > Still waiting for you to answer my questions...
>
> Just continue to sit tight over there.

So you can't answer them, you have no data, and everything you wrote was unsubstantiated, subjective NPC programming. Got it.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.