HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Amazon moving to Crystal City
Posted by: FFRes24 ()
Date: November 07, 2018 07:47AM

Amazon moving a huge operation with many workers to Crystal City. Hello. Can you say More of a Traffic Nightmare for this area. The sweat shop of Amazon is coming here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Amazon moving to Crystal City
Posted by: Behind the curve ()
Date: November 07, 2018 09:28AM

You should have read yesterday's paper yesterday.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Amazon moving to Crystal City
Posted by: Red Sox win World Series ()
Date: November 07, 2018 10:44AM

^^^ Really. HQ2 became HQ2A (Long Island City), and HQ2B (Crystal City). Bunch of slowpokes were apparently beyond broadcast range. Must have been out trapping 'possum for dinner.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Amazon moving to Crystal City
Posted by: Wexton’d ()
Date: November 07, 2018 01:38PM

Traffic is already fukd in that area esp that god awful 23rd street light with the mile long crosswalk!
The ingress n egress of Reagan airport will see 10min delays!
Typical dipshits kissing bezos ass.

Another great idea from Arlington county!
Wexton’d

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Amazon moving to Crystal City
Posted by: Loser.,: ()
Date: November 07, 2018 01:43PM

Wexton’d Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Traffic is already fukd in that area esp that god
> awful 23rd street light with the mile long crosswalk!

Take Metro, stupid.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Amazon moving to Crystal City
Posted by: news reader ()
Date: November 07, 2018 02:04PM

Behind the curve Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You should have read yesterday's paper yesterday.


So far I have seen nothing that 100% confirms it's going to Crystal city. Remember all the hype about Dulles only a month ago? We still don't know where it's going for certain.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Amazon moving to Crystal City
Posted by: Steelie Don ()
Date: November 07, 2018 02:06PM

Loser.,: Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wexton’d Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Traffic is already fukd in that area esp that
> god
> > awful 23rd street light with the mile long
> crosswalk!
>
> Take Metro, stupid.


I would if Metro didn't have themselves a negro problem.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Amazon moving to Crystal City
Posted by: Up your ass... ()
Date: November 07, 2018 02:24PM

You’d be the one with a negro problem. Most likely as a result of your serious IQ problem.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Amazon moving to Crystal City
Posted by: Gerry Tardin ()
Date: November 07, 2018 05:43PM

Wexton’d Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Traffic is already fukd in that area esp that god
> awful 23rd street light with the mile long
> crosswalk!
> The ingress n egress of Reagan airport will see
> 10min delays!
> Typical dipshits kissing bezos ass.
>
> Another great idea from Arlington county!
> Wexton’d


Rep. Don Beyer will take good care of them. LoL.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Amazon moving to Crystal City
Posted by: Carmelized Onion ()
Date: November 08, 2018 07:40AM

>
> Take Metro, stupid.

I predict more fatalities with the YUGGGGGE increase of ridership on metro.
Recently went from Braddock rd to McPherson and it cost me $4 each way. Then, the smart Trip card didn’t auto reload so luckily I had cash on me.
Metro is garbage yet receives millions every year like a crack baby in an incubator on Medicaid.
You ride it? You’re the stupid one with a deathwish

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Amazon moving to Crystal City
Posted by: pvx4d ()
Date: November 08, 2018 07:55AM

Carmelized Onion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> >
> > Take Metro, stupid.
>
> I predict more fatalities with the YUGGGGGE
> increase of ridership on metro.
> Recently went from Braddock rd to McPherson and it
> cost me $4 each way. Then, the smart Trip card
> didn’t auto reload so luckily I had cash on me.
> Metro is garbage yet receives millions every year
> like a crack baby in an incubator on Medicaid.
> You ride it? You’re the stupid one with a
> deathwish

$8 that's crazy.

I have ridden the trains in years. Thank God.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Amazon moving to Crystal City
Posted by: nog hauler rider ()
Date: November 08, 2018 08:29AM

pvx4d Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> $8 that's crazy.
>
> I have ridden the trains in years. Thank God.


And you should see it now. Niggers terrorizing passengers on nearly every train, chicken bones on the seats... it's third world.

The cops have left and it's all nogs all the time. Just look at everything the nogs have run for years and how that turned out.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Amazon moving to Crystal City
Posted by: Pity the dimbulbs ()
Date: November 08, 2018 08:58AM

^^^ All stupid whackjobs all the time. Metro is about the best public transit system in the country. Its problems have all been associated with lack of adequate funding and investment by local jurisdictions thanks primarily to the short-sighted dumbness of TEA Party dimwits. There has thankfully been of late a trend toward providing the dedicated sources of revenue that Metro has always needed. That will be a helpful thing, even if all these years too late.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Amazon moving to Crystal City
Posted by: Cheaper than driving ()
Date: November 08, 2018 09:21AM

pvx4d Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Carmelized Onion Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > >
> > > Take Metro, stupid.
> >
> > I predict more fatalities with the YUGGGGGE
> > increase of ridership on metro.
> > Recently went from Braddock rd to McPherson and
> it
> > cost me $4 each way. Then, the smart Trip card
> > didn’t auto reload so luckily I had cash on
> me.
> > Metro is garbage yet receives millions every
> year
> > like a crack baby in an incubator on Medicaid.
> > You ride it? You’re the stupid one with a
> > deathwish
>
> $8 that's crazy.
>
> I have ridden the trains in years. Thank God.


Parking at metro plus a roundtrip to DC can easily be $16. Maybe $12 - $14 if you avail yourself of SmartBenefits (pre-tax spending)

Still cheaper than driving into DC most weekdays when you factor in parking downtown, roundtrip gas, and wear/tear on the vehicle.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Amazon moving to Crystal City
Posted by: simmer down ()
Date: November 08, 2018 10:08AM

Pity the dimbulbs Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^ All stupid whackjobs all the time. Metro is
> about the best public transit system in the
> country. Its problems have all been associated
> with lack of adequate funding and investment by
> local jurisdictions thanks primarily to the
> short-sighted dumbness of TEA Party dimwits.
> There has thankfully been of late a trend toward
> providing the dedicated sources of revenue that
> Metro has always needed. That will be a helpful
> thing, even if all these years too late.


Always the libtard solution...throw more money at nigger projects.

How did the billions sent to Africa work out?

You should raise taxes to give these niggers more money...I know this guy needs a raise.
Attachments:
on the job.jpe

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Amazon moving to Crystal City
Posted by: DonnaDickens ()
Date: October 15, 2020 04:28PM

Just found this on Google, that Amazon plans to relocate its entire Seattle-based worldwide operations team to Bellevue, Wash., by 2023, adding thousands of employees to its new campus just across Lake Washington, according to an internal email obtained by GeekWire. Actually, it's surprising to me that Amazon increased its sales during the quarantine, moreover, they hired a lot of new employees and made them great working conditions. They allow their employees to take unlimited leave and people with a positive test get 2 weeks of paid leave. And if we talk about moving, you can read about where people are forced to move because of the pandemic on expomovers.com, and if you need good movers, you can find them there.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/17/2020 04:17AM by DonnaDickens.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Amazon moving to Crystal City
Posted by: GavinHemmings ()
Date: October 17, 2020 03:04PM

DonnaDickens Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just found this on Google, that Amazon plans to
> relocate its entire Seattle-based worldwide
> operations team to Bellevue, Wash., by 2023,
> adding thousands of employees to its new campus
> just across Lake Washington, according to an
> internal email obtained by GeekWire. Actually,
> it's surprising to me that Amazon increased its
> sales during the quarantine, moreover, they hired
> a lot of new employees and made them great working
> conditions. They allow their employees to take
> unlimited leave and people with a positive test
> get 2 weeks of paid leave. And if we talk about
> moving, you can read about where people are forced
> to move because of the pandemic on expomovers.com,
> and if you need good movers, you can find them
> there.

That's interesting, thanks.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **    **        **   *******    *******   **     ** 
 ***   **        **  **     **  **     **   **   **  
 ****  **        **         **  **     **    ** **   
 ** ** **        **   *******    ********     ***    
 **  ****  **    **         **         **    ** **   
 **   ***  **    **  **     **  **     **   **   **  
 **    **   ******    *******    *******   **     ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.