HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Several major cities in Virginia are threatening to jail young teens for trick-or-treating past 8:00 p.m. on Halloween this year.
Posted by: democrats - let's arrest them ()
Date: October 28, 2018 12:58PM

Several major cities in Virginia are threatening to jail young teens for trick-or-treating past 8:00 p.m. on Halloween this year.

Sec. 46-8. - Trick or treat activities.
SHARE LINK TO SECTIONPRINT SECTIONDOWNLOAD (DOCX) OF SECTIONSEMAIL SECTIONCOMPARE VERSIONS
(a) If any person over the age of 12 years shall engage in the activity commonly known as "trick or treat" or any other activity of similar character or nature under any name whatsoever, he or she shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and shall be punished by a fine of not less than $25.00 nor more than $100.00 or by confinement in jail for not more than six months or both. (b) If any person shall engage in the activity commonly known as "trick or treat" or any other activity of similar character or nature under any name whatsoever after 8:00 p.m., he or she shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and shall be punished by a fine of not less than $10.00 nor more than $100.00 or by confinement in jail for not more than 30 days or both.

did you see that?

13 yrs old

an officer could abduct your 13 yr old daughter for trick-or-treating, rape her, and bill you downtown to get her BACK

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Several major cities in Virginia are threatening to jail young teens for trick-or-treating past 8:00 p.m. on Halloween this year.
Posted by: breitbart ()
Date: October 28, 2018 12:59PM

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/10/22/viriginia-towns-threaten-jail-for-breaking-trick-or-treat-curfew/

Thank you Breitbart for alerting us in VA of these Nazzi. Not that i didn't know about them. But evidence is good.

Re: Several major cities in Virginia are threatening to jail young teens for trick-or-treating past 8:00 p.m. on Halloween this year.
Posted by: jchnj ()
Date: October 28, 2018 01:01PM

we all know in fairafx that fx co pub school DISCOURAGE trick or treating, promote school run activities only, and scare kids with razor in apple stories (which WTOP tokyo rose plays yearly as well)

Posted by: HA HA HA HA ()
Date: October 28, 2018 04:32PM

12:58pm
12:59pm
1:01pm
HA HA HA HA

Posted by: faggot OP ()
Date: October 28, 2018 07:13PM

He's only telling you half the story.

You'll note there's no actual link to the code section. Why? because it's in Chesapeake and a few other jurisdictions in that area.

It's a local ordinance and only in far southeastern VA where they've had significant nigger issues.

Posted by: e3rft4r3e ()
Date: September 30, 2019 10:16PM

democrats - let's arrest them Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Several major cities in Virginia are threatening
>
> an officer could abduct your 13 yr old daughter
> for trick-or-treating, rape her, and bill you
> downtown to get her BACK
>

This is officer julio. your guilty of your momma isn't in sight. if you don't want to be punished keep your mouth shut.

Posted by: wdoidfj ()
Date: September 30, 2019 10:16PM

little red riding hood

Posted by: Trump.4Evuh ()
Date: September 30, 2019 10:24PM

faggot OP Wrote:
> He's only telling you half the story.
>
> You'll note there's no actual link to the code
> section. Why? because it's in Chesapeake and a
> few other jurisdictions in that area.
>
> It's a local ordinance and only in far
> southeastern VA where they've had significant
> nigger issues.

Right...because the nigger issues in Northern VA are insignificant. Jesus Christ, do you read your shit before posting?

I live in Old Town. For the past 5 years, I've noticed niggers being bused in for Halloween. Many of them are under 12. Most of them are not and do not even bother with a costume. I have a camera overlooking my front fence gate. When I see non-whites coming up the walk, I turn all my house lights out and the walkway lights out and I don't answer the door when they knock.

I didn't bust my ass last week to pay for full-size candy bars just to give them out to undesirables...

Posted by: Reality Rick ()
Date: September 30, 2019 11:33PM

I’ve noticed that the older nigger trick or treaters don’t even wear costumes. But you have to give them candy or they might bust your windows or slash your tires, or some other nigger activity.

Posted by: nogs in the mist ()
Date: October 01, 2019 07:48AM

Trump.4Evuh Wrote:
> faggot OP Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > He's only telling you half the story.
> >
> > You'll note there's no actual link to the code
> > section. Why? because it's in Chesapeake and
> a
> > few other jurisdictions in that area.
> >
> > It's a local ordinance and only in far
> > southeastern VA where they've had significant
> > nigger issues.
>
> Right...because the nigger issues in Northern VA
> are insignificant. Jesus Christ, do you read your
> shit before posting?
>
> I live in Old Town. For the past 5 years, I've
> noticed niggers being bused in for Halloween. Many
> of them are under 12. Most of them are not and do
> not even bother with a costume. I have a camera
> overlooking my front fence gate. When I see
> non-whites coming up the walk, I turn all my house
> lights out and the walkway lights out and I don't
> answer the door when they knock.
>
> I didn't bust my ass last week to pay for
> full-size candy bars just to give them out to
> undesirables...

I think his point was that those jurisdictions have dealt with their niggers. Around here...not so much. You the homeowner have to deal with the niggers that show up. Like everything else they touch, they ruin it for everyone.

Posted by: erfrefe ()
Date: October 01, 2019 07:58PM

i still think there are now allot of illegal alien cops and cops that aren't "from here"

and that child abduction IS AN ISSUE

no one should approach someone else's child by "law passed overnight" and take the child away (enacted only on halloween night ie not all year around)

it will lead to murder, abduction, AND PROSTITUTION

it's an evil democrat law to enact

Posted by: 98sdfj ()
Date: October 03, 2019 04:14PM

will they arrest the candy or pussy first?

Posted by: r4t5yyrte ()
Date: October 13, 2019 12:06PM

the seedy municipalities are protecting themselves FROM RAPE LAWSUITS

doubtless some of their police will abduct young sexy girls and rape them, and try to use the excuse they were in custody "for legitimate reasons" IF CAUGHT

NO ONE SHOULD BE TOUCHING YOUR CHILD UNLESS THEY ARE IN IMMEDIATE DANGER - anyone who does - is probably seeking to rape her

Posted by: r4t5yyrte ()
Date: October 13, 2019 12:08PM

in the past it was well known officers might "bust a party" AND LEAVE WITH SOME WOMEN IN THEIR CAR

the case here is police would be able to "ARREST YOUR TEEN DAUGHTER AT A PARTY", AND SAY SHE WAS OUT PAST 8 P.M. AS A LEGAL EXCEPTIONAL EXCUSE TO AVOID PROSECUTION BY THE PARENTS

Posted by: 2r4gtrtre ()
Date: October 13, 2019 12:08PM

oh: and DROP DEAD demcorats !!!

Posted by: 09sdfkjf ()
Date: October 13, 2019 12:25PM

how many county employees with the charge of protecting children have been caught raping them ??

this law is made by evil lawyers and evil judges

Posted by: 08sdfj ()
Date: October 13, 2019 12:30PM

Posted by: 98sdfhf ()
Date: October 13, 2019 12:42PM

in New York City, where law surrounds protecting cops ...

there are more cases more frequent of cops being in married women's apartments or apartment of teen girls with parents not home than there are rape cases

in that respect: they should take away the weapons from police, disban, and arm the public: because the police are worse than the criminals

Posted by: 345trt ()
Date: October 13, 2019 12:43PM

police rape cases used to be reported nationwide

WE KNOW THEY ARE HAPPENING (democrat cops hired just as teachers are: and teachers are reported immediately often NOT nation wide)

WE KNOW IT'S HAPPENING AND ALL OF THE NEWS AGENCIES ARE DEAD QUIET

Posted by: 8sdfjf ()
Date: October 15, 2019 01:41AM

Posted by: 089sdfjf ()
Date: October 18, 2019 12:03AM

Posted by: 8sdfjf ()
Date: October 30, 2019 01:27PM

Posted by: Giverer of suggestions ()
Date: October 30, 2019 05:51PM

Just turn out your light & don't answer the door & don't give out any candy. THen you won't have to deal w/negroes. When everybody in the neighborhood stops giving out candy & people wanna know why, everybody can just say negroes who don't live in the neighborhood ruined it for everybody.

Posted by: DAJAX deep fried popcorn balls ()
Date: October 30, 2019 06:23PM

Giverer of suggestions Wrote:
> Just turn out your light & don't answer the door &
> don't give out any candy. THen you won't have to
> deal w/negroes. When everybody in the
> neighborhood stops giving out candy & people wanna
> know why, everybody can just say negroes who don't
> live in the neighborhood ruined it for everybody.

I like to mold some caramels and saltwater Taffy as well as peanut butter fudge with an alley warning that's milk who wheat chocolate and peanut butter so don't sue me please and I have specially have loaded rock salt 410 rounds for rambunctious teens so don't make ol DAJAX clean eggs off his windows this year and can enjoy his spooky tradition in peace

Posted by: psidfjf ()
Date: October 30, 2019 11:44PM

Posted by: rf3gre ()
Date: October 30, 2019 11:44PM

It's Halloween. Where is your Sheriff ?

Posted by: Boner pills ()
Date: October 31, 2019 12:35AM

Attachments:
457a585a9f3e44c6.png

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.