HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Welcome to Weimerica: Faggot Matthew Shepard to be interred at the National Cathedral, cloths to be displayed by Smithsonian Museum of American History.
Posted by: America is doomed ()
Date: October 26, 2018 10:30AM

What, exactly, warrants this? What was this faggot's accomplishment other than getting beaten to death? BTW, he wasn't beaten for being a fag - that's a total lie: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/26/the-truth-behind-americas-most-famous-gay-hate-murder-matthew-shepard (that's an article by the Guardian, the most liberal rag in the UK, and even it doesn't support the hoax narrative that he was killed for sucking dick). Aren't museums reserved for people who did great things, changed the course of human history, conquered nations, etc.? And isn't being a faggot against the tenets of Christianity? How does the Episcopalian church reconcile that with its decision to put a faggot in it's most significant church in the US?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Welcome to Weimerica: Faggot Matthew Shepard to be interred at the National Cathedral, cloths to be displayed by Smithsonian Museum of American History.
Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: October 26, 2018 10:37AM

It's really the only thing he "accomplished". They shouldn't have killed him, that was a pretty shitty thing to do to him.

I don't like rump rangers, either, but I really don't think people should bother them. I have more important things to do than worry about sick deviants who smoke each others pickles.

Keep in mind, the Episcopal Church also allowed a butt commando to be a bishop in the US.

Why do you give some guy a place of honor just b/c he was gay?

Re: Welcome to Weimerica: Faggot Matthew Shepard to be interred at the National Cathedral, cloths to be displayed by Smithsonian Museum of American History.
Posted by: Judas Priest ()
Date: October 26, 2018 10:41AM

How tolerant of you,,,so Christian-like. Or are you just a homophobe, Sweety?

Posted by: But the Smithsonian? ()
Date: October 26, 2018 10:43AM

Pointer outer of things Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's really the only thing he "accomplished".
> They shouldn't have killed him, that was a pretty
> shitty thing to do to him.
>
> I don't like rump rangers, either, but I really
> don't think people should bother them. I have
> more important things to do than worry about sick
> deviants who smoke each others pickles.
>
> Keep in mind, the Episcopal Church also allowed a
> butt commando to be a bishop in the US.
>
>
> Why do you give some guy a place of honor just b/c
> he was gay?

I'm less incensed about what a bunch of cucks in a church. Freedom of religion and all that - if they want to openly flaunt their heresy, whatever. But the fucking SMITHSONIAN? What the fuck is this fag doing in the Smithsonian? What was his great contribution to history that he deserves to be on display next to Henry Ford, the Wright Brothers, or Thomas Jefferson?

The aparatchiks in academia and government are really, really pushing their luck.

Posted by: Religion is for cucks ()
Date: October 26, 2018 10:49AM

Judas Priest Wrote:
> How tolerant of you,,,so Christian-like. Or are
> you just a homophobe, Sweety?

I'm agnostic, actually - Christianity is a cuck's religion. I just find it hilarious that a church - you know, the place where Christians supposedly celebrate the dictates of God as annunciated in the bible - would decide to celebrate faggotry - something expressly forbidden by their God as stated in their bible - by interring one in their most "holy" site in America.

Posted by: Bob der Baumeister ()
Date: October 26, 2018 11:20AM

Isn't the grapevine that this was small town drug dealing
gone wrong?

Posted by: It was a meth deal ()
Date: October 26, 2018 11:23AM

Bob der Baumeister Wrote:
> Isn't the grapevine that this was small town drug
> dealing
> gone wrong?

That's exactly what it was - it was a meth deal. This has been proven conclusively after the whole, "but muh fags hate crime!" narrative had already been widely digested (much like the cum in his fag stomach). It's a total lie, and it's now made its way into the fucking Smithsonian.

This is Soviet-tier propaganda.

Posted by: Let's remember... ()
Date: October 26, 2018 11:29AM

The right-wing has never been comfortable with the truth. Truth is for smart people.

Posted by: He's a faggot and used meth ()
Date: October 26, 2018 11:35AM

Let's remember... Wrote:
> The right-wing has never been comfortable with the
> truth. Truth is for smart people.

Oh? What's the "truth" of this situation? He was a fag, used meth like many fags do, tried to buy some meth, deal went sideways, he died. Then the media lied about the circumstances, made him a fag hero, and now he's in the Museum of American History, next to people who actually built this country. Am I missing something?

Posted by: Drinking their own piss ()
Date: October 26, 2018 03:05PM

He's a faggot and used meth Wrote:
> Let's remember... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The right-wing has never been comfortable with
> the
> > truth. Truth is for smart people.
>
>
> Oh? What's the "truth" of this situation? He was
> a fag, used meth like many fags do, tried to buy
> some meth, deal went sideways, he died. Then the
> media lied about the circumstances, made him a fag
> hero, and now he's in the Museum of American
> History, next to people who actually built this
> country. Am I missing something?

You're missing that libtards create their own reality to fit their narratives and then continue to believe it even after they know that it's bullshit.

Posted by: Trfdm ()
Date: October 26, 2018 03:29PM

> I'm less incensed about what a bunch of cucks in a
> church. Freedom of religion and all that - if
> they want to openly flaunt their heresy, whatever.

Each religion creates its own orthodoxy and defines its own heresy. All religions, once they fall into the hands of people, lose their purity.

> But the fucking SMITHSONIAN? What the fuck is
> this fag doing in the Smithsonian?

If it makes a difference in 50 years most people will say "who?" Remember when Archie Bunker's chair or Fonzie's jacket were things most people could relate to? Now I doubt most visitors even stop to note them, even if they are still on display.

Posted by: IOTBW ()
Date: October 27, 2018 12:37AM

Attachments:
1540613365536.jpg

Posted by: Foxfan ()
Date: October 27, 2018 05:02AM

I didn't realize he had died. Always liked his afternoon anchoring on FOX News.

Posted by: New True Facts ()
Date: October 27, 2018 05:39AM

Foxfan Wrote:
> I didn't realize he had died. Always liked his
> afternoon anchoring on FOX News.

Wrong faggot Shepherd, dumbass.

Posted by: Weimerica? ()
Date: October 27, 2018 06:57AM

I do not understand the term Weimerica. The Weimar Republic of Germany was not structurally flawed. Weimar failed because the German people wanted it to fail. This suggests those who use the term Weimerica want America to fail. Those same people in my experience are the ones saying MAGA.

Posted by: Angie G ()
Date: October 27, 2018 08:15AM

Foxfan Wrote:
> I didn't realize he had died. Always liked his
> afternoon anchoring on FOX News.

Me neither. Rent in Piece, lil cocksucker!

Will they be replacing him with another fudgepacker?

Posted by: Malm Tree ()
Date: December 15, 2018 05:56PM

Don’t worry. According to Episcopal priest Bob Malm, terrorists are out to get him.

Problem solved
Attachments:
80C0EEAB-D41D-43BC-A32D-97F88481CFA8.jpeg

Posted by: Number One Deplorable ()
Date: December 15, 2018 09:12PM

Eposcopalians aren't Christians anyway,

Posted by: Lance A. ()
Date: December 15, 2018 11:16PM

A lesbian bishop of the Episcopal church was convicted of killing a bicyclist while driving drunk. Is she still in prison where all libtards belong?

Posted by: Don't care but ()
Date: December 16, 2018 07:53AM

But the Smithsonian? Wrote:
>
> Freedom of religion and all that - if
> they want to openly flaunt their heresy, whatever.
>

Who is the heretic? The Christian church has repeatedly fractured almost from the time it was formed. It is exceedingly arrogant for one branch to slime it got it right.

Posted by: Carmelized Len bias ()
Date: December 16, 2018 07:59AM

This faggggg was dealing meth.
The area he lived in had no issue w faggots.
Like Len bias and Rock Hudson getting hold of some bad crack....
This was a drug deal robbery gone bad!
Gay America has an agenda.

Posted by: Liberals love Christianity? ()
Date: December 16, 2018 08:20AM

Pretty fun seeing the libs stoop to "what would Jesus do" LOL
Attachments:
82xmy25smj421.png

Posted by: bible writers? ()
Date: December 16, 2018 10:24AM

I'm wondering if some of the authors of the bible might have been gay.

After all, if I were writing some type of guide-book for good living, I probably wouldn't think of putting all kinds of rules about gay this, gay that, etc...me not being a gay man, those things just don't pop into my head as immediate threats.

Maybe I write things about no stealing, no killing, be honest, etc, as these are the things that would come to my mind as threats to good living.

Now, perhaps if I did have gay thoughts, and I felt guilty about them, maybe I'd say, hey, we need to make sure we suppress those thoughts, or otherwise make sure people don't act out on them.

Kind of like, in the 7th grade, before I even knew anything about gay, there was a kid running around calling people fa99ots and whatnot. Like, all the time. And, like nearly everybody.

Turns out he was gay. Clearly it was something that was on his mind and bothered him a lot.

Perhaps the same with the bible writers?

Posted by: Number One Deplorable ()
Date: December 16, 2018 06:33PM

The author of the Bible is God the Holy Spirit, and He has no sexual orientation.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.