HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pedophile Warning at Fairfax Hospital
Posted by: 13 Year Old Male ()
Date: October 10, 2018 01:24AM

I’m 13 and was visiting my grandpa at Fairfax Hospital when my mom asked me to run back to the car to get her cell phone. I noticed this middle eastern guy (Gerrymeanderer2) in his 40s filming me on his phone from his Prius which creeped me out. All of a sudden he pulled up to me and in broken English I could barely understand said he was doing recon and asked me if I would let him suck me off for some K2. I ran inside and told security but he was gone before they came out. Luckily they said they know the Prius well from video and have had many complaints about this creep around 2 PM everyday. Police are on him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Pedophile Warning at Fairfax Hospital
Posted by: HA HA HA HA ()
Date: October 10, 2018 08:14AM

You can’t even get his name right LOL!

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.