HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Kirk Bonnoitt tries to rape Reston girl
Posted by: Arlene ()
Date: October 09, 2018 02:54AM

This guy want to come into my town and try and assault me? I hope my post lets all you other girls know not to take a date with this guy. He said he is some big financial advisor for Liberty Parthers in Charleston but is in town trying to sexually assauly girls in Fairfax. If I only had ad ollar for every out of town looser who visits our town and tries to impress us before acting a rapist fool

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kirk Bonnoitt tries to rape Reston girl
Posted by: Got Dumped? ()
Date: October 09, 2018 03:32AM

Arlene Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This guy want to come into my town and try and
> assault me? I hope my post lets all you other
> girls know not to take a date with this guy. He
> said he is some big financial advisor for Liberty
> Parthers in Charleston but is in town trying to
> sexually assauly girls in Fairfax. If I only had
> ad ollar for every out of town looser who visits
> our town and tries to impress us before acting a
> rapist fool

So in other words he dumped you because you are a psychopath fat pig?

Posted by: I'm with HER ()
Date: October 09, 2018 08:03AM

Kirk is just fine.

Get over yourself and the fact that he just wasn't into you. All that history you have burning the coal and those calves...goddamn woman, find a gym or just walk somewhere sometime. And your grammar is like something from the trailer. There is nothing attractive about a dumb angry bitch.

Date: October 09, 2018 10:05AM

I don't see how my looks have anything to do with the fact that Kirk Bonnoitt from Charleston, SC is staying at a hotel in Reston and trying to date rape local girls...

Posted by: TransUrban VP ()
Date: October 09, 2018 01:46PM

Sweetie you've been watching a lil too much TV lately.

How did that work out for her a few weeks ago? Not so well huh?

What you should have learned from that lil incident is that public shaming people is simply a libtard bullshit ploy. We all know that had an ACTUAL attempted rape occurred that you would have called the ACTUAL police and made an ACTUAL complaint based on ACTUAL events. But you didn't, did you? And we know why Arlene. We know that answering some of those tough questions can be a lil awkward when you haven't exactly been a saint either.

Date: October 09, 2018 04:20PM

Spoken like a true rapist. Yep, 100% of sexual assault is reported to the police, thats definately how it happens. Yep, not so much.

Kirk Bennoitt, the financial advisor from Charleston, came up to Northern Virginia, used an online dating site to meet me at the town center and physically forced himself on me. Just letting all my ladies know to avoid this creepy, rapist fuck.

Posted by: Op is “Dr Ford crazy” ()
Date: October 09, 2018 04:39PM

OP lies about sexual assault to get attention... just like dr ford

Posted by: Dude in Charleston ()
Date: May 25, 2019 09:24PM

This is a true post. I actually know the guy, well did work for his mother for 3 years, in Charleston. The thing is he did that shit here too, as a female made a similar post to a forum. To top it all off, his most recent sick act was sending his 80 year old mother in to bankruptcy after funneling all her money into his account. She couldn't pay her rent or bills and was forced to move out of state to her biological son's house. So, before you morons start claiming this girl is full of shit or ugly or whatever, maybe do some research.

Posted by: Just the facts.... ()
Date: May 27, 2019 02:13PM

Just let Arlene have her sad assault fantasy! If she wants to dream about a man actually putting his hands on her, so be it. A down the rabbit hole moment, if you will. We all know no human wpuld touch Arlene pr her hambeast body, it must smell of Cheetos and fruitpunch four loko.

Posted by: False Claims ()
Date: May 27, 2019 06:15PM

You should be in jail. #metoo movement is comeplete bullshit. And stop ruining people’s lives on tinder ya cunt

Posted by: Hjgftyyujn ()
Date: May 29, 2019 06:48AM

Thanks for the warning. Disregard assholes like this guy above who hates women ^^

Posted by: Bigboy ()
Date: March 29, 2020 03:46AM

Kirk, you're gonna get yours.. Trust me. Ive made it a personal mission to fuck you up.. Look over your shoulder and be careful where you go..

Posted by: Reston Town Center ()
Date: March 29, 2020 07:36AM

Did Kirk have to pay to park at Reston Town Center BEFORE the rape?

He woulda been less likely to rape if he didn’t get raped on parking fees

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.