HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Kirk Bennoitt from Charleaston in town on Tinder is creep
Posted by: Arlene ()
Date: October 09, 2018 02:44AM

Met a guy named Kirk off Tinder, he was in town visiting from Charleston and seemed nice enough. We exchanged some friendly texts and he offered to take me out for drinks at the town center in Reston. Big mistake.

He got hammered off bourbon before our meal showed up and bragged how he was a big financial advisor in Charleston, South Carolina. He told me his daddy left him a bunch of money and couldnt stop talking about his cars and house on some river. All to be expected from an out of town Tinder date but what I didnt expect was him to put hands on me and try to force me to go back to his room when I tried to leave after dinner. He basically assaulted me right in the parking garage.

I only bring it up here because he made sure to let me know if I didnt 'give it to him' he would find some other girl to 'spoil' for the next couple weeks he was in town. Unless youre into getting date raped by fat douchebags, dont swipe right for this rapist. Be safe girls of Reston!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kirk Bonnoitt from Charleaston in town on Tinder is creep
Posted by: Arlene ()
Date: October 09, 2018 02:46AM

last name is Bonnoitt, not Bennoitt. Know your date, girls!

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.