HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
Falls Church CEO Todd Hitt accused of multimillion-dollar real estate fraud
Posted by: Local Crime Report ()
Date: October 08, 2018 02:14PM

Hitt-for-WP.jpg?resize=700%2C410

The owner and CEO of a Northern Virginia asset management firm is accused of lying dramatically about the size and value of his company and defrauding investors in a $33 million office building near a future Silver Line Metro stop, according to charges unsealed Friday in Alexandria federal court.

Todd Elliott Hitt, a 53-year-old member of a family well known in the regional construction business, is charged with securities fraud. He surrendered to the FBI on Friday.

Prosecutors say Hitt raised close to $11 million through false claims to buy the building near a planned Herndon stop on Metro’s Silver Line but spent less than $9 million in the purchase, relying on bank loans for the rest.

According to the court documents, Hitt spent the remainder of the money he raised on unrelated projects and to pay for private planes, jewelry and sports tickets. Employees told the FBI that Hitt struggled to meet payroll while spending company money on restaurants and private drivers.

He put no money of his own into the Herndon project despite claiming he had invested $6 million, according to court documents.

Hitt promoted his firm, Kiddar Capital, as managing $1.4 billion in assets from offices in Houston; Palm Springs, Calif.; London; and the Washington area. In fact, according to an FBI agent’s affidavit, Kiddar Capital’s only office was in Falls Church, Va., and employees estimated assets of about $26 million.

He also told investors that his brother Brett Hitt, co-chairman of the construction business Hitt Contracting, was involved in the project. A spokeswoman for Hitt Contracting said that Todd Hitt has no connection with the company and that the rest of the family has no involvement in Kiddar Capital.

Two major investors told the FBI they were persuaded to put money in the project because they believed Todd Hitt had “skin in the game.” One who invested $6 million said his firm would have “dug way deeper” if they knew Hitt had not put in an equal amount.

On the contrary, Hitt ended up spending some of their money to see the Washington Wizards and Capitals, eat at Bourbon Steak and shop at Cartier, according to prosecutors.

The investors said they were also led to believe there would be only a handful of investors in the project; according to the court documents, there were 29.

Hitt Contracting was founded by the Hitt brothers’ grandparents in the 1930s and has grown into a major regional company that has worked on the Pentagon, the Hay Adams Hotel and NASA headquarters, among many other projects.

Todd Hitt struck out on his own at age 26, building contentious homes, dubbed “McMansions” by critics, in Arlington. He has positioned himself as a pundit and philanthropist, sharing his views on construction-worker shortages in The Washington Post and the Wall Street Journal and taking a private jet to Puerto Rico after Hurricane Maria. In June he testified before the House Small Business Committee, calling his company “one of the fastest-growing private-equity firms in the region.”

Hitt, who could not be reached for comment, faces up to 20 years in prison if convicted.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/falls-church-ceo-accused-of-multimillion-dollar-real-estate-fraud/2018/10/05/389768d4-c8a9-11e8-9b1c-a90f1daae309_story.html?utm_term=.1ce4bf76f83d

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Falls Church CEO Todd Hitt accused of multimillion-dollar real estate fraud
Posted by: BBQ KIng ()
Date: October 08, 2018 03:40PM

I worked for Hitt Contracting in the 90's and they were great employers. Brett who is mentioned in the article is a really stand up guy and I believe him if he says he or Hit Contracting have no involvement with the younger brothers investments.

I do not know Todd Hitt but I have heard bad things as far back as 1998. I won't repeat them. But whatever he may have been up to or not, he is not part of Hitt and people should not hold associate the family name with one black sheep.

Posted by: contractee ()
Date: October 08, 2018 04:15PM

BBQ KIng Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I worked for Hitt Contracting in the 90's and they
> were great employers. Brett who is mentioned in
> the article is a really stand up guy and I believe
> him if he says he or Hit Contracting have no
> involvement with the younger brothers
> investments.
>
> I do not know Todd Hitt but I have heard bad
> things as far back as 1998. I won't repeat them.
> But whatever he may have been up to or not, he is
> not part of Hitt and people should not hold
> associate the family name with one black sheep.

I currently work for HITT and can confirm its a great company and the HITT family overall are the nicest and most down to Earth you will ever meet. I haven't heard anything negative about Todd, but when his name is brought up, the subject gets changed VERY quickly.

Posted by: Soccer star 69 ()
Date: October 08, 2018 04:18PM

Played soccer at UVA from 1983 to 1986. Great soccer player. Successful business man but maybe a bit over his head. He is out on bail. Faces 20 years for millions of dollars of fraud. Probably should be locked up with all the money he has. He will fly away somewhere rather than prison. Bernie Madoff wannabe

Posted by: Todd G ()
Date: October 08, 2018 04:36PM

I don't have any remorse for an already millionaire wanting more and more and screwing people over. I hope he gets 20 years in prison.

Posted by: Fuck this asshole ()
Date: October 08, 2018 06:01PM

Todd Hitt is the piece of shit who spearheaded some of the "growth" projects in an already congested Falls Church. If one good thing comes out of this, these projects will either stall for a while or disappear entirely.

Hitt wanted to build a Whole Foods at the corner of Routes 29 and 7 just down the hill from the State Theater. And the movie theater project at Broad and West St. Please, someone tell me, where the fuck are we going to put all of those cars?

The so-called "progressive" leadership of Falls Church totally supported this clown and his Arlingtonization plans for the Little City. They can't wait to get their hands on the increased property tax revenue. To top it off, Hitt has been running around Falls Church making donations to schools and local causes to ingratiate himself to the people he planned to fuck.

So sorry that anyone got ripped off, but I hope this puts an end to the reckless development plans this greedy cunt had for Falls Church.

Posted by: PJMED ()
Date: October 08, 2018 06:28PM

Todd has been a black sheep of the family all the way back to the 80's.

I understand that Hitt Construction is straight up, Todd has played games before and the Hitt Construction company probably covered for him, but at the same time did not want him involved in the family business.

I believe Todd used the family name and the construction business as a way to leverage his wealth and connections.

Todd has a history of being a bad operator and even the family knows it and did not allow him to be involved in the construction company.

Hopefully he did nothing to financially damage the family business, but he clearly tarnished the family name and family business.

Posted by: Charges? ()
Date: October 08, 2018 06:35PM

PJMED Wrote:
> Todd has been a black sheep of the family all the
> way back to the 80's.
>
> I understand that Hitt Construction is straight
> up, Todd has played games before and the Hitt
> Construction company probably covered for him, but
> at the same time did not want him involved in the
> family business.
>
> I believe Todd used the family name and the
> construction business as a way to leverage his
> wealth and connections.
>
> Todd has a history of being a bad operator and
> even the family knows it and did not allow him to
> be involved in the construction company.
>
> Hopefully he did nothing to financially damage the
> family business, but he clearly tarnished the
> family name and family business.

How much did he steal? Can he pay it back or will he go to prison?

Posted by: £egal problems ()
Date: October 08, 2018 06:59PM

Charges? Wrote:
> PJMED Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Todd has been a black sheep of the family all
> the
> > way back to the 80's.
> >
> > I understand that Hitt Construction is straight
> > up, Todd has played games before and the Hitt
> > Construction company probably covered for him,
> but
> > at the same time did not want him involved in
> the
> > family business.
> >
> > I believe Todd used the family name and the
> > construction business as a way to leverage his
> > wealth and connections.
> >
> > Todd has a history of being a bad operator and
> > even the family knows it and did not allow him
> to
> > be involved in the construction company.
> >
> > Hopefully he did nothing to financially damage
> the
> > family business, but he clearly tarnished the
> > family name and family business.
>
> How much did he steal? Can he pay it back or will
> he go to prison?

It’s a substantial sum. He could probably pay it off , but he will still do time. Probably not the 20 they are talking about. I have no doubt there were others involved and he will probably roll on them to get a reduced sentence.

Posted by: 9VTYX ()
Date: October 08, 2018 07:27PM

$33 million is what the FBI is claiming.

Most squandered on the lifestyle of living large. Probably sex, drugs and rock & roll?

Sounds like he gambled and pissed away a lot of it traveling and going to sporting events, not sure if he dropped money on friends and other substances, probably did.

Posted by: Anon71 ()
Date: October 08, 2018 08:25PM

Met him on a dating website within the last year. Interested in any additional info.

Posted by: Richard Pryor ()
Date: October 08, 2018 08:30PM

Better get bad. Prison ain't no joke for a small white boy. He deserves every year he gets. Greedy little thief bitch. Had enough money already but always wanted more. From filet mignon to ramen noodles.

Posted by: 53 years old? ()
Date: October 08, 2018 08:33PM

He looks like he is 70 years old. Must be his dirty lifestyle that aged him so much. Probably plea deal because of his status and high priced lawyers

Posted by: Con ()
Date: October 08, 2018 08:50PM

Washington Life Magazine had him as a top 100 DC power player, and top 50 philanthropist in 2018, listed as a billionaire. He threw numerous lavish parties for the highest levels of the political and cultural elite this year and last. Appears with ill gotten gains. He had a lot of people conned.

Posted by: UWEW3 ()
Date: October 08, 2018 09:25PM

Little punk from Arlington that squandered what his grandfather left him. At least his older brother is trying to keep and grow the family business.

I think family business paid this flunky to stay out of and away from the office, but he worked the family name in not so good ways.

Little Bernie Madoff.

Posted by: Attorney 8 ()
Date: October 08, 2018 10:11PM

UWEW3 Wrote:
> Little punk from Arlington that squandered what
> his grandfather left him. At least his older
> brother is trying to keep and grow the family
> business.
>
> I think family business paid this flunky to stay
> out of and away from the office, but he worked the
> family name in not so good ways.
>
> Little Bernie Madoff.

Top lawyers are eager to represent this ponzi scheme dirt bag. He still has tons of money hidden in many banks and can afford the best lawyers around. Hopefully the feds have frozen his accounts like they should do and bring him to justice and pay the investors back. I guarantee you others are involved and he is already snitching due to him being out on bond. He has snitch written on his face. Many civil suits are on the way also. Greedy little punk deserves at least 10 years in a level 3 penitentiary.

Posted by: Ben Cartwright ()
Date: October 08, 2018 11:55PM

Tarnished his family's good name because of greed. Prosecuted him to the fullest. Pompous ass needs to pay the price big time. Took advantage of a lot of good people. No get out of jail card for him

Posted by: Open borders cuck goes down ()
Date: October 09, 2018 07:55AM

A Republican, but one of the open borders crowd who destroyed America by importing cheap labor instead of hiring legally. Lock him up forever.

Posted by: Lock up ()
Date: October 09, 2018 10:24PM

White collar crime but will be in prison with murderers and rapists and all other scumbags like him. He earned it and now will live it. Fuck you Todd Hitt! You thieving greedy bitch

Posted by: Greed and only greed ()
Date: October 10, 2018 05:56AM

From all accounts, it seems Hitt had a very comfortable lifestyle and had legally and legitimately built many properties. Having a portfolio of $26 million in assets is nothing to scoff at and he should have been able to have pursuits others only dream of.

Maybe it's all like an elaborate check kiting scheme where he was breaking the law by buying time for pending projects instead of trying to fleece investors in the end. Still, it is pretty sad that someone with this type of background can't be happy with what he has.

Date: October 10, 2018 06:03AM

The other issue as far as overstatement of assets is Hitt's claim to own part of Hitt Contracting. May be true or may be wishful thinking. If he is an heir to his fathers estate (not sure if he is alive) it would stand to reason that he would hold significant real property and liquid.

But as to SEC regulations, this is not legally his until it is legally his. If he is written out of the will for some reason, even worse for his argument.

Posted by: not so much now ()
Date: October 10, 2018 07:44AM

Greed and only greed Wrote:
> From all accounts, it seems Hitt had a very
> comfortable lifestyle and had legally and
> legitimately built many properties. Having a
> portfolio of $26 million in assets is nothing to
> scoff at and he should have been able to have
> pursuits others only dream of.
>
> Maybe it's all like an elaborate check kiting
> scheme where he was breaking the law by buying
> time for pending projects instead of trying to
> fleece investors in the end. Still, it is pretty
> sad that someone with this type of background
> can't be happy with what he has.

Having a portfolio of $26 M in the commercial real estate business is pretty small.

Like, maybe some small rental buildings, small older strip centers, or hotels.

Larger office buildings are in the 100's of millions

Posted by: Another FAIL for FCC... ()
Date: October 10, 2018 03:18PM

This will take Kiddar Capital out of the so-called ‘Broad and Washington’ project in the middle of downtown Falls Church.

Posted by: And the beat goes on ()
Date: October 10, 2018 04:01PM

"Insight Property Group remains fully committed to Broad & Washington and delivering an exceptional development that serves the growing residential, business and arts community," Insight partner Maury Stern wrote in an email. "To that end, we have, and will continue to, pursue options and work with the City to redevelop Broad & Washington without Kiddar Capital as a tenant of the office building."

Posted by: PK7YD ()
Date: October 10, 2018 04:31PM

> If he is written out of
> the will for some reason, even worse for his
> argument.

This is likely to happen if his father/mother is/are still alive. They would likely put a small Trust together for Todd and if he has kids, my guess if the parents are smart, Todd's kids would have a Trust that for the most part bypasses the family embarrassment.

I do believe he was trading on the family name/business in a bad way and I believe even his brother and other family members were aware and tried to distances themselves from this character.

Such a waste.

Posted by: Kessler ()
Date: October 10, 2018 06:09PM

You will be just fine in prison if you follow my instructions: Be honest to your Aryan brothers. Joining them is a necessity not an option. They will need you to show your loyalty and you must obey them. If it means killing someone you have to do it. The Aryan brotherhood will keep you safe and make your 20 years go by smooth.

Posted by: X9CVF ()
Date: October 10, 2018 06:12PM

Go Fund Me Page for lifetime Soap On A Rope!

Posted by: Ex Federal inmate ()
Date: October 10, 2018 09:05PM

Todd will be in for a huge surprise when he goes to his medium security prison. There are no such prisons where white collar crimes are in one area and the thugs in another area. Everyone is in the same prison. He will be in there with murderers,rapists,gangsters,drug dealers and some violent criminals. He better make nice with the Aryans right away because you do not talk to blacks or Hispanics prison. He will probably be forced to pay these guys a large sum of money for protection because they will know all about him before he arrives

Posted by: Ropop ()
Date: October 10, 2018 09:55PM

Hitt rhymes with shit, which is what he will be cleaning up in prison as his main job.

Posted by: Trouble in River City ()
Date: October 11, 2018 10:02AM

And the beat goes on Wrote:
> "Insight Property Group remains fully committed to
> Broad & Washington and delivering an exceptional
> development that serves the growing residential,
> business and arts community," Insight partner
> Maury Stern wrote in an email. "To that end, we
> have, and will continue to, pursue options and
> work with the City to redevelop Broad & Washington
> without Kiddar Capital as a tenant of the office
> building."

It's a big blow to lose Kiddar, especially given the history of overblown projects that have become frayed and unraveled in FCC over the years. It just doesn't bode well.

Posted by: Kenny Rogers ()
Date: October 11, 2018 12:53PM

You got to know when to hold them, know when fold them, know when to walk away, know when to run. Fuck you Todd. Little Bernie Madoff wannabe

Date: October 11, 2018 02:37PM

Trouble in River City Wrote:
> And the beat goes on Wrote:
> -----
> > "Insight Property Group remains fully committed
> to
> > Broad & Washington and delivering an
> exceptional
> > development that serves the growing
> residential,
> > business and arts community," Insight partner
> > Maury Stern wrote in an email. "To that end, we
> > have, and will continue to, pursue options and
> > work with the City to redevelop Broad &
> Washington
> > without Kiddar Capital as a tenant of the
> office
> > building."
>
> It's a big blow to lose Kiddar, especially given
> the history of overblown projects that have become
> frayed and unraveled in FCC over the years. It
> just doesn't bode well.

What doesn't bode well is your ability to save face in this thread. Your feeble attempts are obvious and futile.

Once again, you're fumbling around like a hapless buffoon with no knowledge or even the ability to acquire knowledge about the situation.

Insight was the controlling partner from the very beginning of the project. Insight was always the majority partner. In fact, SEC filings indicate that Hitt sold his minority share in it at an earlier date.

You lose. Again.

Posted by: RE investor ()
Date: October 11, 2018 02:42PM

> From all accounts, it seems Hitt had a very
> comfortable lifestyle and had legally and
> legitimately built many properties. Having a
> portfolio of $26 million in assets is nothing to
> scoff at and he should have been able to have
> pursuits others only dream of.

For being born with a silver spoon in his mouth, $26M is actually not a very impressive portfolio. I know many who have started with nothing and have exceeded that amount.

Date: October 11, 2018 04:45PM

RE investor Wrote:
> Greed and only greed Wrote:
> -----
> > From all accounts, it seems Hitt had a very
> > comfortable lifestyle and had legally and
> > legitimately built many properties. Having a
> > portfolio of $26 million in assets is nothing
> to
> > scoff at and he should have been able to have
> > pursuits others only dream of.
>
> For being born with a silver spoon in his mouth,
> $26M is actually not a very impressive portfolio.
> I know many who have started with nothing and have
> exceeded that amount.

I'm not in real estate so I'm not going to argue that point. Seems like a lot of money but in this area it may not be much. If this refers to properties owned out right, it's 26 homes valued at a million bucks or 78 condos worth $333,333. I wouldn't throw it out with the garbage.

But if you want to talk about squandered opportunities and failing to follow in Daddy's footsteps and exceed his success- you probably have a point, this guy is a loser if you grade it that way.

Posted by: Poets & quants ()
Date: October 11, 2018 04:50PM

Does anyone know where he went for undergrad/business school??

Posted by: wahoo-wa ()
Date: October 11, 2018 05:09PM

UVA soccer player.

Posted by: Friend of Todd ()
Date: October 11, 2018 05:46PM

wahoo-wa Wrote:
> UVA soccer player.

Great soccer player! Played for Bruce Arena and was teammate of John Harkes. Todd is innocent of all charges against him

Posted by: SEC, DOJ ()
Date: October 11, 2018 07:49PM

Friend of Todd Wrote:
> wahoo-wa Wrote:
> -----
> > UVA soccer player.
>
>
> Great soccer player! Played for Bruce Arena and
> was teammate of John Harkes. Todd is innocent of
> all charges against him

Settled with the SEC. Doesn’t sound innocent to me. DOJ still has criminal case against him.

https://fcnp.com/2018/10/11/developer-todd-hitt-arrested-broad-washington-project-still-go-says-insight-properties/

Posted by: GMAT ()
Date: October 11, 2018 08:29PM

wahoo-wa Wrote:
> UVA soccer player.

What was his major? Did he get an MBA?

Posted by: NoVaCoCo ()
Date: October 11, 2018 08:33PM

GMAT Wrote:
> wahoo-wa Wrote:
> -----
> > UVA soccer player.
>
>
> What was his major? Did he get an MBA?

He got an associates from NOVA in 1987 and has 9 credits from GMU.

He was a notary public but let it lapse in 2001.

Posted by: Old Man ()
Date: October 11, 2018 08:38PM

Unfortunately I know him well. He's a pompous ass. Little Napoleon has short man's syndrome. I'm sure his wife doesn't appreciate him buying all that jewelry for his girlfriend. He needs to pay the price. He has no MBA just a BS called Bull Shit

Posted by: Family embarrassment ()
Date: October 11, 2018 08:45PM

Is there a wife? His father (Russell) and mother are still living. He had his own daughters working at Kiddar. I’m going to guess they weren’t the employees who called the Feds on him...

Posted by: Re: Family ()
Date: October 11, 2018 08:55PM

Family embarrassment Wrote:
> Is there a wife? His father (Russell) and mother
> are still living. He had his own daughters working
> at Kiddar. I’m going to guess they weren’t the
> employees who called the Feds on him...

??
Attachments:
200B4DEA-EC92-4704-A7D3-6C2AB0A20488.jpeg

Posted by: Old Man ()
Date: October 11, 2018 09:00PM

Don't know much about the wife. Only speculation about his spending habits

Posted by: Thx 4 the plane ride ()
Date: October 11, 2018 09:02PM

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQs38yIX_d8oF-XhgBftkB

Posted by: Red Onion ()
Date: October 11, 2018 11:28PM

Hopefully Ray Morrogh tries the case and gets a conviction. Too greedy. How many millions did he want? Thief cunt.

Date: October 12, 2018 01:12AM

Here he is taking credit for Hitt Contracting, Feb 2018:
https://www.acg.org/national-capital/events/monthly-meeting-todd-hitt-ceo-kiddar-capital

“Todd Hitt is an American businessman and the founder and CEO of Kiddar Capital. Hitt’s portfolio, valued at more than 1.2 billion, includes residential and commercial real estate assets across the country and investments in construction, venture, finance, private equity, energy, and hospitality.

In his 20 years at Hitt Contracting, the company founded by his grandparents, Hitt helped build the business into one of the nation’s leading general contractors. In 2007, Hitt launched Kiddar Capital, a global alternative asset management firm that originates, structures, and manages investments in a variety of established and emerging markets. Kiddar currently has 1 billion in Hitt capital under management and was the visionary force behind the award-winning 120 million, mixed use development at 301 West Broad in Falls Church, Va. ”

No shame.

Posted by: that left a mark ()
Date: October 12, 2018 10:33AM

> Trouble in River City Wrote:
> -----
> > And the beat goes on Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > "Insight Property Group remains fully
> committed
> > to
> > > Broad & Washington and delivering an
> > exceptional
> > > development that serves the growing
> > residential,
> > > business and arts community," Insight partner
> > > Maury Stern wrote in an email. "To that end,
> we
> > > have, and will continue to, pursue options
> and
> > > work with the City to redevelop Broad &
> > Washington
> > > without Kiddar Capital as a tenant of the
> > office
> > > building."
> >
> > It's a big blow to lose Kiddar, especially
> given
> > the history of overblown projects that have
> become
> > frayed and unraveled in FCC over the years. It
> > just doesn't bode well.
>
>
> What doesn't bode well is your ability to save
> face in this thread. Your feeble attempts are
> obvious and futile.
>
> Once again, you're fumbling around like a hapless
> buffoon with no knowledge or even the ability to
> acquire knowledge about the situation.
>
> Insight was the controlling partner from the very
> beginning of the project. Insight was always the
> majority partner. In fact, SEC filings indicate
> that Hitt sold his minority share in it at an
> earlier date.
>
> You lose. Again.

Ouch!

Date: October 12, 2018 10:42AM

There's no way around it. Kiddar was an important asset in the concept of Broad & Washington. Maybe like Fresh Market once was to The Reserve at Tinner Hill? Oops...

Date: October 12, 2018 11:10AM

> There's no way around it.

What there’s no way around is you fucked up yet again. There’s no saving face for you here. Your sheer ignorance is on full display.

> Kiddar was an important
> asset in the concept of Broad & Washington.

The word “was” being the operative word here. As noted, SEC filings indicate that Hitt sold his minority share in the project at an earlier date. So by the time you foolishly made your statement, it had already been proven wrong. You cease to be that important once you sell your interest in the project. Smart people know that which is why you don’t.

> Maybe
> like Fresh Market once was to The Reserve at
> Tinner Hill? Oops...

Bad analogy. The Reserve at Tinner Hill is standing and Fresh Market was replaced with a wildly successful Target location. By your faulty logic, the Broad and Washington project stands to be a huge success which undercuts your entire contention.

Posted by: UP3U ()
Date: October 12, 2018 03:15PM

Maybe in a future Red Onion Documentary we will be able to see Todd attending a counseling session??

He can make friends with some of the other crazies from NOVA.

Posted by: Doug Tracht ()
Date: October 12, 2018 04:59PM

I thought HITT stood for Hilton ITT construction.

Today I learned.

What else do we know about glum cunt baby brother's shenanigans?

Posted by: Todd Hitt it from the back ()
Date: October 12, 2018 06:28PM

You better join the Aryans right away or you will be raped.

Posted by: Dirty Dems Done Dirt Cheap ()
Date: October 12, 2018 06:42PM

The question is whether Tim Kaine or the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee will return the cash Todd Hitt gave them.

Kaine got $2,700 this cycle while the DSCC got over $33,000 this cycle.

Looks like Kaine and his fellow Democrats are running their campaigns with dirty money.

Posted by: Do you have a link? ()
Date: October 12, 2018 06:49PM

Dirty Dems Done Dirt Cheap Wrote:
> The question is whether Tim Kaine or the
> Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee will
> return the cash Todd Hitt gave them.
>
> Kaine got $2,700 this cycle while the DSCC got
> over $33,000 this cycle.
>
> Looks like Kaine and his fellow Democrats are
> running their campaigns with dirty money.

I thought he was a Republican.

Posted by: Dirty Dems Done Dirt Cheap ()
Date: October 12, 2018 06:55PM

Do you have a link? Wrote:
> Dirty Dems Done Dirt Cheap Wrote:
> -----
> > The question is whether Tim Kaine or the
> > Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee will
> > return the cash Todd Hitt gave them.
> >
> > Kaine got $2,700 this cycle while the DSCC got
> > over $33,000 this cycle.
> >
> > Looks like Kaine and his fellow Democrats are
> > running their campaigns with dirty money.
>
>
> I thought he was a Republican.

Dude, it’s 2018. Do you seriously not know about or how to use open secrets?

https://www.opensecrets.org/donor-lookup/results?name=Todd+hitt

See any Republicans on that list?

So, should the Dems give the money back or donate it to charity?

Posted by: no response???? ()
Date: October 13, 2018 09:27AM

The silence of the Democrats is deafening.

Posted by: mcdxii ()
Date: October 13, 2018 09:50AM

No shock that this con man was a big Democrat donor. All Northern Virginia Democrats are frauds who are in bed with developers and defense contractors.

Connolly, Beyer, Moran etc have all been huge phonies. Their interest is in building Northern Virginia's tax base and turning the older neighborhoods in Baileys, Annandale, Herndon and Manassas into holding cells for illegal alien labor.

20 years ago, Todd Hitt would have been Republican. He is the crooked face of Northern Virginia Democrats today.

Posted by: GHVF ()
Date: October 13, 2018 02:02PM

Did Tim Kaine and the DSCC give the money back yet or donate it to charity?

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn not signed in ()
Date: October 13, 2018 02:39PM

Remember how Republicans crashed the market with their greed in 08?? Looks to be happening again.

Posted by: hcecv ()
Date: October 13, 2018 07:06PM

> "He also told investors that his brother Brett Hitt, co-chairman of the construction business Hitt Contracting, was involved in the project. A spokeswoman for Hitt Contracting said that Todd Hitt has no connection with the company and that the rest of the family has no involvement in Kiddar Capital.>

BULLSHIT. the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Posted by: wvgu9 ()
Date: October 13, 2018 07:11PM

I see. Let's talk about FX CO GOV in general.

* 6 Billion a Year in loans to "fund FCPS"

* loans from "NY loan houses" and such

* fx co gov employed people tied to the loan companies (and banks) - revolving door

* employees of the loan companies insured fx co gov borrowed so much they weren't even able to pay interest - not even paying interest

DID YOU SAY MILLIONS?

WE'RE SHORT BILLIONS AND EVERYONE KNOWS WHO'S DOING IT - BUT THEY ARE NOT ARRESTED.

Posted by: u6dgy ()
Date: October 13, 2018 07:13PM

there has been a rash of mansions, mc'mansions, and just rich neighborhoods built during Bulova

it's a pretty good guess they are MOSTLY sold to government workers and contractors working with a corrupt county government

they don't have a "net worth". there's a NET LOSS. yet they "claim they are worth it"

Posted by: xyjbh ()
Date: October 13, 2018 07:15PM

the homes were probably built by illegal aliens and have all kinds of "maintenance issues"

HOWEVER - there is a good side. many of the properties are in Fairfax and if occupied by thieves - none the less are fine properties newly in fairfax

Posted by: You have lots to learn... ()
Date: October 13, 2018 09:59PM

Posted by: Tim Kaine returns donations ()
Date: October 14, 2018 09:48AM

Just kidding, of course he didn't.

Posted by: Delancynews ()
Date: October 14, 2018 06:54PM

Girlfriends an accountant, I’d follow the money

Posted by: Re: Delancynews ()
Date: October 14, 2018 11:30PM

Delancynews Wrote:
> Girlfriends an accountant, I’d follow the money

He's cheating on her

Posted by: Re: Attorney 8 ()
Date: October 14, 2018 11:41PM

Attorney 8 Wrote:
> UWEW3 Wrote:
> -----
> > Little punk from Arlington that squandered what
> > his grandfather left him. At least his older
> > brother is trying to keep and grow the family
> > business.
> >
> > I think family business paid this flunky to
> stay
> > out of and away from the office, but he worked
> the
> > family name in not so good ways.
> >
> > Little Bernie Madoff.
>
> Top lawyers are eager to represent this ponzi
> scheme dirt bag. He still has tons of money hidden
> in many banks and can afford the best lawyers
> around. Hopefully the feds have frozen his
> accounts like they should do and bring him to
> justice and pay the investors back. I guarantee
> you others are involved and he is already
> snitching due to him being out on bond. He has
> snitch written on his face. Many civil suits are
> on the way also. Greedy little punk deserves at
> least 10 years in a level 3 penitentiary.

He'll do time for sure, right?? Even if the Feds can recoup the funds to pay the investors back??

Posted by: Dirty Dems. Dirty money. ()
Date: October 15, 2018 06:58PM

So, did Tim Kaine and his fellow Senate Democrats return the money or donate it to charity? Looks like the Democrats are comfortable campaigning with dirty money.

Posted by: Yes he will ()
Date: October 15, 2018 11:13PM

Re: Attorney 8 Wrote:
> Attorney 8 Wrote:
> -----
> > UWEW3 Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Little punk from Arlington that squandered
> what
> > > his grandfather left him. At least his older
> > > brother is trying to keep and grow the family
> > > business.
> > >
> > > I think family business paid this flunky to
> > stay
> > > out of and away from the office, but he
> worked
> > the
> > > family name in not so good ways.
> > >
> > > Little Bernie Madoff.
> >
> > Top lawyers are eager to represent this ponzi
> > scheme dirt bag. He still has tons of money
> hidden
> > in many banks and can afford the best lawyers
> > around. Hopefully the feds have frozen his
> > accounts like they should do and bring him to
> > justice and pay the investors back. I guarantee
> > you others are involved and he is already
> > snitching due to him being out on bond. He has
> > snitch written on his face. Many civil suits
> are
> > on the way also. Greedy little punk deserves at
> > least 10 years in a level 3 penitentiary.
>
>
> He'll do time for sure, right?? Even if the Feds
> can recoup the funds to pay the investors back??

Many criminals can pay back the victims. However they still go to prison. Just because he is rich doesn't get a free pass. Needs at least 10 years to rehabilitate him.

Date: October 16, 2018 09:17AM

> What there’s no way around is you fucked up yet
> again. There’s no saving face for you here. Your
> sheer ignorance is on full display.

The butthurt just never heals, does it.

> > Kiddar was an important asset in the concept
> > of Broad & Washington.
>
> The word “was” being the operative word
> here. As noted, SEC filings indicate that Hitt
> sold his minority share in the project at an
> earlier date. So by the time you foolishly made
> your statement, it had already been proven wrong.
> You cease to be that important once you sell your
> interest in the project. Smart people know that
> which is why you don’t.

Wake up, little boy. The importance in this case was tied to the fact that Todd Hitt was to have moved the headquarters of his capital management firm into Broad & Washington. With his name and profile in the area, he was to have been an anchor tenant, just as Fresh Market was supposed to be. That of course won't be happening now.

> Bad analogy. The Reserve at Tinner Hill is standing...

Well, 'The Reserve' somehow turned into 'Lincoln' at Tinner Hill, even though actual Tinner Hill is not in Falls Church at all.

> ...and Fresh Market was replaced with a wildly
> successful Target location. By your faulty logic, the
> Broad and Washington project stands to be a huge success
> which undercuts your entire contention.

Fresh Market read the Falls Church tea leaves and simply pulled out. And rather than being 'wildly successful,' the fallback "small-format" Target solution (26,000 sqft) is actually boxed in by its own large-format competition at Seven Corners and in the Mosaic District. It was hoped that the little location in the Little City could survive simply by meeting the needs of those living in the same or some nearby building. There are small-format stores in college towns that have fared well enough that way. But six months in, there is a need to enhance a weak customer base in FCC, leading corporate to step in and offer same-day delivery (within 8 miles) on items purchased in the store. That wouldn't have been necessary if the startup had been as 'wildly successful' as you try to pretend.

Posted by: and the beat goes on ()
Date: October 16, 2018 03:04PM

> The butthurt just never heals, does it.

You can't seem to get over it. It's probably best for you to recognize that I am superior to you in every imaginable way.

> Wake up, little boy. The importance in this case
> was tied to the fact that Todd Hitt was to have
> moved the headquarters of his capital management
> firm into Broad & Washington. With his name and
> profile in the area, he was to have been an anchor
> tenant, just as Fresh Market was supposed to be.
> That of course won't be happening now.

LOL! Kiddar Capital consisted of a couple of dozen employees. Anchor tenants are retail organizations, not asset management firms. You're just stepping in one pile of shit after another.

> Well, 'The Reserve' somehow turned into 'Lincoln'
> at Tinner Hill, even though actual Tinner Hill is
> not in Falls Church at all.

Who said it was? This is just you bringing up irrelevant shit to deflect from the fact you are getting your ass handed to you. That being said, there are feet of hills and tops of hills. Many could argue that much of it is in the City of Falls Church.

> Fresh Market read the Falls Church tea leaves and
> simply pulled out.

LOL! Such a dope. Fresh Market underwent ownership and management changes and pulled back on many planned stores in numerous locations. They also shuttered a few as well.

> And rather than being 'wildly
> successful,' the fallback "small-format" Target
> solution (26,000 sqft) is actually boxed in by its
> own large-format competition at Seven Corners and
> in the Mosaic District.

Boxed in? LOL! For those of us who don't want to deal with the nightmarish traffic problems plaguing Mosaic in Seven Corners, it's a welcome addition.

> It was hoped that the
> little location in the Little City could survive
> simply by meeting the needs of those living in the
> same or some nearby building. There are
> small-format stores in college towns that have
> fared well enough that way. But six months in,
> there is a need to enhance a weak customer base in
> FCC, leading corporate to step in and offer
> same-day delivery (within 8 miles) on items
> purchased in the store. That wouldn't have been
> necessary if the startup had been as 'wildly
> successful' as you try to pretend.

It's called meeting customer's needs. Again, your complete lack of understanding how business works is on full display.

Posted by: HittwithouttheS ()
Date: October 16, 2018 03:08PM

Interesting since he has been dating Michell Dolansky for over 6 years???

Posted by: noshamecouple ()
Date: October 16, 2018 03:19PM

The Bonnie and Clyde of 2018... Hope they both get jail time....

Posted by: Cheats in all things ()
Date: October 16, 2018 07:16PM

HittwithouttheS Wrote:
> Interesting since he has been dating Michell
> Dolansky for over 6 years???

Not what he tells the women he meets on swipe-right dating sites. He’s on them right now, even as he’s out on bail.

Posted by: tnpuu ()
Date: October 16, 2018 09:21PM

be careful if you buy a mc'mansion!

one person in fx bought one and a mexican burnt it down before she filed insurance papers. (1) she can't prove they didn't do contract work (2) she has to pay (3) she has no evidence it was fraud
if you buy a mcmansion made of wood, drywall, etc: like a SFD but bigger?

have you ever "maintained" a SFD fully? know how much it costs? HVAC repairs? plumbign repairs and heater. electrical repairs. PAINT. doors not closing correctly. new carpeting in places. high ceilings having bulbs needing a ladder to access. grass dying. tree pruning (before it falls on house). driveway paving. all done professionally so as to keep it in sellable condition.

if your a nuevo riche and buy one? you might be poor quicker than you think.

Posted by: Cheap date ()
Date: October 16, 2018 10:28PM

Cheats in all things Wrote:
> HittwithouttheS Wrote:
> -----
> > Interesting since he has been dating Michell
> > Dolansky for over 6 years???
>
>
> Not what he tells the women he meets on
> swipe-right dating sites. He’s on them right
> now, even as he’s out on bail.

Haha. Women not going to have much fun with a man whose bank accounts are frozen by the Feds

Posted by: Fag shorty ()
Date: October 16, 2018 11:26PM

Posted by: IDick head ()
Date: October 16, 2018 11:34PM

Date: October 17, 2018 12:37PM

and the beat goes on Wrote:
> You can't seem to get over it. It's probably best
> for you to recognize that I am superior to you in
> every imaginable way.

You've been serially crushed at FFXU on one glaring occasion after another. This has resulted from your being nothing but a pathetic whipping boy with no common or other sort of sense at all.

> LOL! Kiddar Capital consisted of a couple of dozen
> employees. Anchor tenants are retail organizations,
> not asset management firms. You're just stepping
> in one pile of shit after another.

It was his name and area profile that mattered, moron. Wasn't that clearly enough stated for you?

> Who said it was?

Whatever liar first called it The Reserve at Tinner Hill and then changed the name to Lincoln at Tinner Hill. Tinner Hill itself is a site of cultural importance located in what had been South Falls Church until that area was unceremoniously booted out of town for having become predominantly black after the Civil War. It is at best racially insensitive to try and reclaim that long ago heritage at this late date.

> LOL! Such a dope. Fresh Market underwent ownership
> and management changes and pulled back on many planned
> stores in numerous locations.

Yeah, all that Fresh Market fanfare gone swirling right down the drain, right? Fresh Market meanwhile operates about 175 gourmet grocery stores in 24 states. Plainly, they read the tea leaves in Falls Church and decided that it would not add enough to what their existing stores in Rockville, Vienna, and Alexandria were doing. Who could blame them for that?

> Boxed in? LOL! For those of us who don't want to deal
> with the nightmarish traffic problems plaguing Mosaic
> in Seven Corners, it's a welcome addition.

Any sort of addition at all would have been welcomed in the barren landscape of Falls Church City. But the simple fact remains that in a broader geography, nobody is going to drive to Falls Church in order to shop at a scale model Target store when, a) Tysons is but a stone's throw away, and b) full-size versions of Target are conveniently located at both Seven Corners and the Mosaic District. The FCC Target is to the latter two as a 7-11 is to a full sized grocery.

> It's called meeting customer's needs.

It's called trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill, and you are the one forever trying to do it.

> Again, your complete lack of understanding how
> business works is on full display.

What's on display here is the breadth and depth of your boneheaded home-town bias and and associated sheer stupidity. Same as it ever was.

Posted by: Great soccer player ()
Date: October 17, 2018 01:57PM

Trouble in River City Wrote: https://youtu.be/d1WaOKlldIE
> and the beat goes on Wrote:
> -----
> > for you to recognize
>
> >
>
>
> glaring occasion after another. This has resulted
pathetic whipping
> boy
>
>
> > LOL! Kiddar Capital
> moron.
>
> > LOL! Such a dope.
>
> What's on display here is the breadth and depth of
> your boneheaded home-town bias and and associated
> sheer stupidity. Same as it ever was.

#HIV
Attachments:
IMG_2489.GIF
IMG_2491.JPG
IMG_2490.JPG
IMG_2492.PNG
IMG_2306.GIF

Posted by: Play soccer in prison ()
Date: October 18, 2018 07:25AM

Toughen up Toddy, you're going.

Posted by: Super-shopper ()
Date: October 18, 2018 08:48AM

Another day, another lack of any trips to Target in Falls Church. Unless you lived right next door, there would be no point in ever going there.

Posted by: Tony Montana ()
Date: October 18, 2018 08:53AM

Hitt that blow,
And your life will flow.

Hitt that yayo,
And your nose will grow.

Hitt that snow,
And to the hoosegow you will go.

Posted by: Down in the dumps... ()
Date: October 18, 2018 09:59AM

Play soccer in prison Wrote:
> Toughen up Toddy, you're going.

Might be an upgrade over Falls Church, but I assume the guy had enough not to live there anyway.

Date: October 18, 2018 01:16PM

> You've been serially crushed at FFXU on one
> glaring occasion after another.

Keep dreaming. You're a confirmed liar many times over.

> It was his name and area profile that mattered,
> moron. Wasn't that clearly enough stated for you?

Outside a very few involved in business dealings with Kiddar, virtually nobody has heard of the firm. Simply put, it's not an anchor tenant.

> > Who said it was?
>
> Whatever liar first called it The Reserve at
> Tinner Hill and then changed the name to Lincoln
> at Tinner Hill. Tinner Hill itself is a site of
> cultural importance located in what had been South
> Falls Church until that area was unceremoniously
> booted out of town for having become predominantly
> black after the Civil War. It is at best racially
> insensitive to try and reclaim that long ago
> heritage at this late date.

Maybe you should look at a topography map. Considering it's not too far from your supposed cliffs of Falls Church, you should be able to find it fairly easily. Considering you called a hill a cliff, your ability to comprehend a topography map is severely questionable. If that proves too much for you, perhaps you can name the three roads that surround the Lincoln at Tinner Hill.

> Yeah, all that Fresh Market fanfare gone swirling
> right down the drain, right? Fresh Market
> meanwhile operates about 175 gourmet grocery
> stores in 24 states. Plainly, they read the tea
> leaves in Falls Church and decided that it would
> not add enough to what their existing stores in
> Rockville, Vienna, and Alexandria were doing. Who
> could blame them for that?

Plainly, you are too dense to read the tea leaves about Fresh Market's nationwide pull back on expansion plans.

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/business/article199138329.html

"Greensboro-based The Fresh Market is hitting the brakes on its expansion.
In an email Thursday, the upscale grocery chain told the Observer that it will not be opening any new stores this year despite previously announced expansion plans."

https://www.supermarketnews.com/retail-financial/fresh-market-shut-15-stores

"The Fresh Market Inc. plans to close 15 stores in nine states as the company proceeds with its turnaround plan. The Greensboro, N.C.-based specialty grocery chain said the locations are slated to shut down in two to four weeks. They include four stores in Illinois, two in Georgia, two in Virginia, two in Wisconsin and one each in Indiana, Kentucky, North Carolina, New Hampshire and Tennessee."

https://www.supermarketnews.com/retail-financial/fresh-market-shutters-five-stores-expands-new-look-sc

"The Fresh Market is closing five stores in the coming weeks while continuing its effort to reposition as a more mainstream grocer with the rollout of its new format to additional locations. Stores are closing in Livingston, N.J.; Woodbury, N.Y.; Ashburn, Va.; Altamonte Springs, Fla.; and Kildeer, Ill."

https://www.winsightgrocerybusiness.com/retailers/fresh-market-halts-new-openings-retool

"The Fresh Market underwent a similar slowdown in 2016, delaying several projects while it retooled its store format shortly after the company was taken private by Apollo Capital Management."

And there's plenty more where these came from, shit for brains.

Once again, I have facts and you are left trudging through your bullshit. Funny how that happens all the time, fuck nut.

Yeah, this is me kicking the shit out of you again.

Your butthurt envy is on full display.

Date: October 19, 2018 12:35PM

> Keep dreaming. You're a confirmed liar many times over.

I realize that a badly battered ego requires you keep believing that sort of nonsense, but there is still no truth to such claims at all.

> Outside a very few involved in business dealings
> with Kiddar, virtually nobody has heard of the
> firm. Simply put, it's not an anchor tenant.

LOL! Todd Hitt is/was a high profile member of a wealthy and well-connected regional construction family, and part of the very firm that is managing the Broad & Washington project that Kiddar Capital had signed up to move into. This latest fiasco is just another in a series of black eyes for Falls Church. Having been forced to settle for a 'mini-me' version of Target at Tinner Hill, the hope had been to convince Whole Foods to move from its Idylwood store into a facility three times the size at Broad & Washington. How is this Hitt disaster apt to help move that effort along?

> Maybe you should look at a topography map. Considering
> it's not too far from your supposed cliffs of Falls
> Church, you should be able to find it fairly easily.

Oh, I know exactly where actual Tinner Hill and the actual 30-foot cliff are. They are indeed notable sites, but like any example of a fine-dining restaurant, neither one of them is located in the City of Falls Church.

> Plainly, you are too dense to read the tea leaves
> about Fresh Market's nationwide pull back on
> expansion plans.

Let's review once more for the benefit of those afflicted with severe memory losses. The time is 2012 -- well before any of your pointless google-history began. The place is the Falls Church City Council chambers, and that body has just made special zoning exceptions needed by The White Elephant at Tinner Hill contingent upon the securing of a major grocery chain to anchor the fledgling project. Huzzahs all around when the requirement was met later in the year through upscale Fresh Market's signing of a letter of intent along with lease agreements shortly thereafter.

But alas, woe is to come to the whole notion when Fresh Market abruptly leaves both the city and the developer in the lurch by withdrawing from the project in March of 2013 due to investors having concluded that the store will not be sufficiently profitable. Insult is added to injury when the same investors green-light the 2013 opening of a new store in Ashburn -- ouch! -- which was ultimately closed in 2017.

So, back in those days, Fresh market consisted of 160 stores. Today it has 175, so even though you have tried to, it's not like you can realistically claim that this has been a contractionary period for the chain. Like any major retailer, Fresh Market has sought to refine its brand and its service locations so as to maximize its profitability. As noted above, Falls Church simply didn't measure up on that score.

> Once again, I have facts and you are left trudging
> through your bullshit. Funny how that happens all
> the time, fuck nut.

You have nothing, and are once again left slowly twisting in the wind.

PS. As I was in town earlier in the week, I stopped into the Vienna Fresh Market for some sushi, high-end baked goods, and imported deli items. Hard to believe that we've been enjoying that go-to resource for more than seven years now. Mmmm-mmmm, good!

Date: October 19, 2018 06:45PM

Fresh Market pulled out of the Tinner Hill project in 2013? You sure about that? Got proof?

Nah, you just shit the bed.

In 2015, Patch reported that Fresh Market was opening at Timber Hill “next year.”

https://patch.com/virginia/fallschurch/fresh-market-grocery-store-coming-falls-church

In 2016, reports started coming out that Fresh Market backed out of the deal.

https://www.bizjournals.com/washington/blog/top-shelf/2016/08/fresh-market-pulling-back-on-two-northern.html

As confirmed by my earlier post:
https://www.winsightgrocerybusiness.com/retailers/fresh-market-halts-new-openings-retool

"The Fresh Market underwent a similar slowdown in 2016, delaying several projects while it retooled its store format shortly after the company was taken private by Apollo Capital Management."

Bottom line, Fresh Market Grocery Chain was acquired by Apollo Global Management in March 2016 and they immediately suspended all present construction projects; including it’s planned store in Tinner Hill.

Now, go suck balls. Be a man and admit you fucked up.

Posted by: Millibrand ()
Date: October 19, 2018 07:22PM

I think the wife was on Broadchurch (Season 3).

Posted by: Nor looks ()
Date: October 19, 2018 08:19PM

Millibrand Wrote:
> I think the wife was on Broadchurch (Season 3).

Not a lot of smarts between these two criminals

Date: October 20, 2018 02:09AM

Send the jewelry back honey
Attachments:
888001298-612x612.jpg

Posted by: Listen up faggets ()
Date: October 20, 2018 09:58AM

Is this Hitt Family overall good?
Yes?
Stop this thread bc every family has a fuck up!

Are they wealthy? Then, everything gets multiplied.

Did the Brother ruin the reputation of the family?
No.

To those that hen and haw about this should commit suicide.
This type of family shit goes back to the old testament

Date: October 20, 2018 10:13AM

> Fresh Market pulled out of the Tinner Hill project
> in 2013? You sure about that?

On further review, that instance of 2013 was a misread of a header line. Falls Church, as you say, was not formally dumped by Fresh Market until 2016, leaving the city and the developer to face at that time the very conundrums that I outlined earlier, including the desperate act of settling for a "small format" Target store at Faux Tinner Hill, and the increasing urgency of getting a monster-sized Whole Foods store into the Broad & Washington development, a prospect that has indeed been lately damaged by the Todd Hitt situation.

Posted by: fun with arguer guy ()
Date: October 20, 2018 10:47AM

I frickin love the guy who breaks down every argument, almost line by line, and then answers with whatever he wants.

Gives him such an air of authority.

Let's try it!

> and the beat goes on Wrote:
> -----
> > Fresh Market

Fresh Market? You sure about that? Not Fish Market, you dottering old fool.

>pulled out of the Tinner Hill

Pulled out? Like I pulled out of your mother?

> project

Yeah. Like it's really a project, you douche.

> > in 2013? You sure about that?

Why don't you go take your meds, According to Patch, didn't happen.

>
> On further review, that instance of 2013 was a
> misread of a header line.

Yeah, keep misreading stuff, you blind idiot,

>Falls Church, as you
> say, was not formally dumped by Fresh Market until
> 2016,

Falls Church formally took a dump in your mouth!

>leaving the city and the developer to face

The city and developer left something on YOUR face

> at that time the very conundrums that I outlined
> earlier, including the desperate act of settling
> for a "small format" Target store at Faux Tinner
> Hill, and the increasing urgency of getting a
> monster-sized Whole Foods store into the Broad &
> Washington development, a prospect that has indeed
> been lately damaged by the Todd Hitt situation.

Your dick is a small format!

Such Fun!

Date: October 20, 2018 11:34AM

An error in a long indictment was suggested, and upon further review, it was reported as confirmed. The correction is however a minor matter within the grand scheme of past, present, and future failures in rapidly decaying Falls Church City, one part of which emanates from this recent Todd Hitt debacle.

Posted by: Family embarrassment ()
Date: October 20, 2018 12:11PM

Listen up faggets Wrote:
> Is this Hitt Family overall good?
> Yes?
> Stop this thread bc every family has a fuck up!
>
> Are they wealthy? Then, everything gets
> multiplied.
>
> Did the Brother ruin the reputation of the
> family?
> No.
>
> To those that hen and haw about this should commit
> suicide.
> This type of family shit goes back to the old
> testament

8 counts of securities fraud and an FBI criminal case are a major fuck up.

Especially for someone who was positioning themselves as a pundit and good-guy philanthropist, major player in developing downtown FC and Herndon, advisor to Congress. All while overstating the net worth of his operation to investors by more than 1.3 billion then pocketing the millions they trusted him with.

Lock the felon up.

Noone's indicting the whole family.

Posted by: Idiot ()
Date: October 20, 2018 12:44PM

His article months ago in the Daily Caller:
https://dailycaller.com/2018/01/24/american-idiot-nancy-pelosis-crumbs-comment-shows-she-doesnt-understand-basic-economics/

American Idiot: Nanacy Pelosi doesn't understand basic economics???

Rich coming from a pretend-billionaire Ponzi-schemer

Posted by: LOL... ()
Date: October 20, 2018 01:09PM

The basic economics of HR-1 are that billions have gone into corporate bonuses and stock buy-backs, while comparative pittances have gone into employee wages and benefits. This is of course entirely consistent with what critics predicted would happen and entirely contradictory to the known nonsense of what Republicans predicted would happen.

While claiming 'No, no, no!' The GOP will now try their best to rush through an effective dismantling of SS and Medicare (currently in surplus by trillions of dollars) to further enrich themselves and impoverish the middle and upper-middle classes. Rest assured that your name is on one of their bullets.

Posted by: Need a Lawer ()
Date: October 20, 2018 07:30PM

My dad sucks, but my family needs rent money.
Attachments:
IMG_2384.JPG

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.