HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
FL Man Arrested For Threatening To Kill Democrats Over Kavanaugh
Posted by: President Trump FTW!! ()
Date: October 07, 2018 08:52AM

Why are GOP Nazi Republicans so violent...?
Seems they are not part of civilized society.

Not only did he threaten to kill people who voted "democrat," he encouraged other conservatives to break into liberals' houses and kill them in their sleep. That's a little creepy, James.

“I am about to accept an offer on my house just to get more money to fund my plan to kill Democrat office holders and their families. It is all I think about night and day. I even wake up in the middle of the night, most nights, thinking about it. Ultimately I will be killed but hopefully I will have killed many many liberal elected in Washington.”

Way to go FL Returds... looks like another candidate for False News contributor.

Attachments:
screen_shot_2018-10-05_at_11.03.31_am.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FL Man Arrested For Threatening To Kill Democrats Over Kavanaugh
Posted by: Hillary Obama Soros ()
Date: October 07, 2018 09:08AM

we all conservative are driven by anxiety & fear... must be sad to live such a limited life.

Posted by: Niggers are down low faggots ()
Date: October 07, 2018 09:13AM

Sounds like some (((FBI))) bullshit. Plus, talk about double standards - shitlibs talk about killing conservatives all the time and the Jews and ZOG don't bat an eye though.

Truth be told, I'd happily help this guy but he had to be smarter... You don't kill liberals and minorities now... You wait a little longer for the chaos to break out, and it will, and then you kill as many as you want, rape their women, and steal whatever valuable they have.

We know what's going on. We know this is a war. And we are ready to make moves when shit hits the fan, and it will.
The liberals and nonwhites are undisciplined subhumans incapable of winning a war against whites. We have taken notes on who you are and how to identify you. Shitlibs during shtf will not be able to lie their way out of their fateful demise.

Honestly, if I was Gerry, I would be shitting my pants right now. For half a facade that subhuman retard has been losing ground everywhere and the shitlibs are going to go full retard after they lose all 3 branches of government officially in November. If you want the easy way out, it's Suicide, because we are going to make you wish you were dead once we get full power and you evil fucks deserve it. You should have planned better under Obama. You gave away your intentions but didn't finish the job. Now we will finish you and every last subhuman on the planet. No mercy.

Posted by: Yo, dummies... ()
Date: October 07, 2018 09:47AM

You lost 150 years ago. You will lose again. Only this time, it will be much worse.

Posted by: Big Words From A Weak Tiny Bitch ()
Date: October 07, 2018 09:51AM

Yo, dummies... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You lost 150 years ago. You will lose again.
> Only this time, it will be much worse.

Maybe I would take you seriously if nonwhites weren't absolute unhealthy retards and liberals had the stength to do a single push-up. You can't win a war when you're literally terrified of firearms, too stupid to realize biologically there are only two genders, and too weak to not have to demand free healthcare because you're constantly getting sick and almost dying LOL.

Yeah, you faggots aren't going to win anything but a collassal ass kicking that results in your demise. No mercy.

Date: October 08, 2018 11:13AM

^^^ Another winner! Typical talk from a bully. Punch them in the nose and they piss themselves.

Attachments:
f920cd29caf39dab695362746b99360b84fd5363a48c0105e2f392220bb2ac2d.png

Posted by: ewhfieh233443 ()
Date: October 08, 2018 12:07PM

OP, you should check with your antifa pals on that one. Hypocrite loser.

Date: October 08, 2018 12:13PM

Oh ya OP, you should also ask that Bernie Supporter pal of yours James Hodgkinson who shot up those Republicans at that Congressional Baseball Game for Charity practice in June '17. Fuck you OP, hypocrite loser!

Date: October 08, 2018 02:17PM

Here are your antifa pals chasing down an old man because he didn't see antifa as an authority to direct traffic.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1049082644581863424

Date: October 08, 2018 03:29PM

^^^ Seems we have a number of GOP Nazi fascist on this forum.
How long have you been a traitor to the United States?

Anti-fascist only exist in the presence of fascist!

We fought a war against the fascist!
Attachments:
ad3000a60b3fc58b93dce464cceedf1df86bc69cb7ccfb65cec3c7cb22cc6df7.jpg
RNthu46.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.