HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Christine Blasey Ford’s Attorneys Searched for ‘Devil’s Triangle’ Affidavits
Posted by: anyone know? ()
Date: October 01, 2018 09:11AM

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/09/30/report-christine-blasey-fords-attorneys-searched-for-devils-triangle-affidavits/

FFFF – Devil’s Triangle – and Renate Alumnus

guesses:

devil's triangle i'm totally guessing is: Maryland, there are many deltas formed by roads as the state has a delta shape (n.i. it's north west lies). for maryland in the 70's and 80's the drug and alcohol and sex pressures were strong: something like 3/4 or more (depending on grad yr) of students had some exposure (most who deny it: lie). North maryland (excuse my unfamiliarity) has many liquor shops, sex shops, and a strip bar (famous in NVA). however - maryland is a big state - there's very likely other such areas closer to the beach.

ffff is maybe "all on" or some really old pc reference 0xffff, or maybe "total looser" or just "fuck fuck fuck fuck"

Renate Alumnus - could be simply a derogatory term

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christine Blasey Ford’s Attorneys Searched for ‘Devil’s Triangle’ Affidavits
Posted by: correction ()
Date: October 01, 2018 09:22AM

Re: Christine Blasey Ford’s Attorneys Searched for ‘Devil’s Triangle’ Affidavits
Posted by: temk3 ()
Date: October 01, 2018 09:27AM

When you zoom, you can see the tiny island Bermuda in the Atlantic to the east of US East coast on which the triangle has been named. One of the reasons for choosing Bermuda in the name is because the island was that time known as 'Isle of the Devil' which fitted into the triangle concept quite well.

as you see - associating triangles on the map with 'troubled areas' wasn't un-popular word usage at the time

however: drinking games - i wouldn't know. that's "too micro cultural" to comment on

Posted by: jn7gh ()
Date: October 03, 2018 05:03PM

LG.pic1_.jpgeye%2Bin%2Bthe%2Btriangle%2Bdollar%2Bgre382-2.jpg

It used to be easy to google an image of seeing a woman through the end of a beer bottle: it has obvious connotations of seeing life through the end of a beer bottle.

HOWEVER: the very powerful beer industry has insured that such photos are very difficult to find. google is very willing to help such industries whore search results.

Posted by: jn7gh ()
Date: October 03, 2018 05:04PM

(not only easy - you'd see such images even if you weren't searching for it, ie if you searched for beer it would be one of the image returns though you hadn't really looked for it)

Posted by: 44nyu ()
Date: October 03, 2018 05:05PM

(the above image had to be found by insuring no alcohol term was a search term: beer was excluded, google didn't know i was looking for it - so i found it)

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.