HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Virginia VDOT TAKE NOTE FIX THESE TRAFFIC ROAD HAZARDS ASAP
Posted by: The Dixie Pigger ()
Date: September 29, 2018 11:44PM

This eve on 123 coming from DC over Chain Bridge, Up "Ted Kennedy Hill" and Jackie's Merry what ever toward the beltway some miles distant right before the GW parkway some kind of a huge ass hole in the road that about broke my neck and the right front wheel off to head into another car head on!

Get That Son Of A B_ _ _ H Fixed ! Now! Fairfax County Task Force Spy's on FXU read it loud and clear! Get on VDOTS ass Or Fairfax Fix it yourself ! Get It Done !

This is a disgrace and hazard to the public, no matter if you are Democrats Independents Chinese Spanish Illegals Eskimos Liberals Leftists or as far as hell right as you can go , like me

No excuses no BS! FIX That car wrecking hole dammit!

This Thread Courtesy Of Fairfax Underground To Report Road Hazards In Northern Virginia That NEED TO BE FIXED ASAP BY VDOT Without excuses!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Virginia VDOT TAKE NOTE FIX THESE TRAFFIC ROAD HAZARDS ASAP
Posted by: WTT7E ()
Date: September 29, 2018 11:54PM

Merrywood

Date: September 30, 2018 12:48AM

That pot hole manhole cover water meter hole what ever the hell it is sure was not Merry, but thats what I thought the place was called, some Va state Senator owned it in the 50's and beyond. Bobby Kennedy offered him 100k out of the blue for it, the guy said stick it and so Bobby Bought Hickory Hill the story goes

I just did not want to call it "Merrywood" cause if I was wrong you would have gave me hell instead of VTOD!

100 k are you kidding a 1 bedroom condo in Annandale that's 55 years old is more then 100 k !

You people that drive on "Ted Kennedy Hill" Mclean Rt 123 watch out for that sucker and let us know what it is. I want to know and don't care about your sex religion, politics, place your from or even if your an illegal . VTOD Get that hole fixed!

Posted by: Vdot sucksss ()
Date: September 30, 2018 01:52AM

66 E Arlingtlon right after the concrete bridge, right lane, right before the Key bridge exit. Major pothole there as of yesterday, cost me a rim, tire and alignment.

Posted by: VDICK ()
Date: September 30, 2018 07:41AM

If you see a fucking pothole please report it right fucking here to this fucking link >>>>>>http://www.virginiadot.org/info/faq-potholes.asp

NOW FUCK OFF!

Posted by: H3W4V ()
Date: September 30, 2018 07:44AM

Posted by: Beware the Harpies... ()
Date: September 30, 2018 07:49AM

Does anyone remember Emily Litella?

Posted by: Who killed bobby Kennedy? ()
Date: September 30, 2018 07:49AM

Who killed bobby Kennedy?
Sirhan Sirhan!

Who killed bobby Kennedy junior!?

Syringe Syringe!

Fuck the Kennedys

Date: September 30, 2018 12:23PM

>If you see a fucking pothole please report it right fucking here

So they can sit on the info and do nothing to fix it? HELL NO ! PUT IT HERE IN THEIR FACE so they will be shamed and have to fix it ASAP

Later submit it to the VDOT site and blame who ever is the current Governor and their political party

Thanks for the link

Date: September 30, 2018 12:41PM

On second thought, blame the current Governor and their political party here on FXU

If you do that on the VDOT site you might start seeing late welfare checks as pay back because they want info on you to submit a report

The VDOT link will be put to good use and this FXU thread will be read by them no matter if they like it or not!

Posted by: TWPUD ()
Date: September 30, 2018 02:27PM

Dude, I just came up through there, drive this a few times a week. The problem is a temporary water line they fed under and across 123/Chain Bridge Road where the cut the road about 12-14" across and buried the temporary water line under the asphalt.

VDOT is usually pretty good about getting on some of these repairs, some drag on. I have submitted hundreds of VDOT repair request all over FFX and Arlington County, yes the "State Routes" in Arlington County are covered by VDOT as well.

I have seen some potholes repaired the next day, some take weeks/months.

Sign up for a VDOT account, submit the complaint and request an email follow up.

Date: September 30, 2018 06:30PM

Thanks for the heads up It was dark headlights in my face could not see it, Ill go thru at 1 miles a hour next time lol

Honk your asses off liberals for putting up with this outrageous dereliction of duty by VDOT's Nova Road Engineer leaving such a hazard for the motoring public as violent as this ditch is. NO Excuses VDOT !

Get that ditch fixed! Send that engineer as far down southwest Virginia as they can.

WHAT!! like the FBI agent J. Edgar Hoover sent to Alaska he's smiling! Then Just Forget It! lol

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.