HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Montgomery County police and Maryland state attorney tell democrats that they can't investigate and this is a misdemeanor with a 1 year statute of limitations
Posted by: Damn, another one bites the dust ()
Date: September 29, 2018 07:23AM

Sadly for the democrats and Jeff Flake, according to the Montgomery Co. chief of police and state's attorney, in 1982 what Ford alleges Kavanaugh did was a misdemeanor, so the statute of limitations already expired in 1983

https://bethesdamagazine.com/bethesda-beat/news/county-prosecutor-police-chief-wont-investigate-kavanaugh-without-complaint/

womp womp

Attachments:
kavanaugh 4.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Montgomery County police and Maryland state attorney tell democrats that they can't investigate and this is a misdemeanor with a 1 year statute of limitations
Posted by: LOL just posted this ()
Date: September 29, 2018 08:29AM

I was just reading this, posted it in another forum.

I don't believe her at all.

Re: Montgomery County police and Maryland state attorney tell democrats that they can't investigate and this is a misdemeanor with a 1 year statute of limitations
Posted by: The Dixie Pigger ()
Date: September 29, 2018 10:17AM

OP I have said here on FXU many times, Maryland has new sex assault laws on the books, now there is no statue of limitations for sex crimes, back then this case would have been a misdemeanor assault by juveniles which Manger is not saying anything about either, if SOMEONE ELSE DID THIS, The judge did not!

Date: September 29, 2018 10:27AM

Ive also said many times abused women will be more afraid to come forward ,

Because the Democrats have used abused women them as cheap pawn bait to lie and try to destroy the judge

Ford is being vilified and called a liar all over America, now women will not want to be in her place and will be more fearful of coming forward even though they will have facts which Ford does not provide for fear of her lie being exposed and a perjury charge leveled at her

DEMOCRATS and Flake Now Own it. Democrats own it forever, Flake owns it till the vote If hes a NAY he owns it forever with the Democrats

Posted by: I don't know what your saying ()
Date: September 29, 2018 10:50AM

The Dixie Pigger Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> OP I have said here on FXU many times, Maryland
> has new sex assault laws on the books, now there
> is no statue of limitations for sex crimes, back
> then this case would have been a misdemeanor
> assault by juveniles which Manger is not saying
> anything about either, if SOMEONE ELSE DID THIS,
> The judge did not!

If you're saying you don't think there is a statute of limitations on this, then sorry Pigger, the MD State Attorney doesn't agree. Read the letter. It says that the law at the time this occurred is that law that it would be applied against. Back then, it had a 1 year statute of limitations. So I think we should go with that the chief of police and the state attorney say on this one and not you.

Date: September 29, 2018 12:02PM

>If you're saying you don't think there is a statute of limitations on this, then sorry Pigger, the MD State Attorney doesn't agree. Read the letter. It says that the law at the time this occurred is that law that it would be applied against. Back then, it had a 1 year statute of limitations. So I think we should go with that the chief of police and the state attorney say on this one and not you.

A misdemeanor assault that occurred in 1980's statues of limitations has expired, That's what I said as the state has new laws that cant be applied to past crimes , and that's what Ive been saying for days here as Democrats have been screaming to have the Judge tried in Maryland and somehow by LOL The FBI

READ WHAT I POSTED > Maryland has new sex assault laws on the books, now there is no statue of limitations for sex crimes, back then this case would have been a misdemeanor assault by juveniles

Back then that type of case's statue of limitations has expired they can not prosecute anyone with the new laws for crimes that occur before the laws took effect . The Maryland States Attorneys have to go with what any old laws allowed them to do at the time the crime occured

Do You See What Im Saying

Posted by: ex post facto ()
Date: September 29, 2018 12:08PM

Dixie is correct.

You can't change laws to effect alleged crimes committed at the time there was another law.

WTF is wrong with liberals? Do they want America to be like North Korea?

Posted by: clear as mud ()
Date: September 29, 2018 12:38PM

The Dixie Pigger Wrote:
> >If you're saying you don't think there is a
> statute of limitations on this, then sorry Pigger,
> the MD State Attorney doesn't agree. Read the
> letter. It says that the law at the time this
> occurred is that law that it would be applied
> against. Back then, it had a 1 year statute of
> limitations. So I think we should go with that the
> chief of police and the state attorney say on this
> one and not you.
>
> A misdemeanor assault that occurred in 1980's
> statues of limitations has expired, That's what I
> said as the state has new laws that cant be
> applied to past crimes , and that's what Ive been
> saying for days here as Democrats have been
> screaming to have the Judge tried in Maryland and
> somehow by LOL The FBI
>
> READ WHAT I POSTED > Maryland has new sex assault
> laws on the books, now there is no statue of
> limitations for sex crimes, face="Arial Black">back then this case would have
> been a misdemeanor assault by juveniles
>

>
> Back then that type of case's statue of
> limitations has expired they can not prosecute
> anyone with the new laws for crimes that occur
> before the laws took effect . The Maryland States
> Attorneys have to go with what any old laws
> allowed them to do at the time the crime occured
>
> Do You See What Im Saying

Yes, now it is clear. Next time, try periods and not commas. Your entire post is one run-on sentence that expresses 3 things.

Posted by: Jxkmd ()
Date: September 29, 2018 02:03PM

They’re not looking for a crime. They’re looking to see who and how much they are lying. Lying to the senate is a crime.

Posted by: nigga please ()
Date: September 29, 2018 02:10PM

Jxkmd Wrote:
> They’re not looking for a crime. They’re
> looking to see who and how much they are lying.
> Lying to the senate is a crime.

It's 100% bullshit.

It doesn't matter what any law enforcement agency or other investigative body finds, none of these libtard democrats are changing their votes. Not one.

Posted by: Pondering ()
Date: September 29, 2018 04:59PM

Does it make a difference if the people involved were juveniles at the time? I thought juvenile crimes were confidential.

Posted by: Wish FBI researches shooters ()
Date: September 29, 2018 05:28PM

Great use of the valiant FBI!

Let’s not investigate potential shooters and known terrorists!

Let’s follow up some flakey privileged liar.
Great work Rod!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.