HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fairfax ADC best lockup in the region.
Posted by: freeagain ()
Date: January 23, 2010 02:49PM

I got a drunk in public thursday nite in the parking lot of courthouse plaza. I just want to say that the ffx ADC is the nicest jail I have ever been in. I thought that Fairfax city would have their own jail but no they took me to the county ADC. Get this, I had a private room with clean sink/toilet combo and breakfast was eggs, coffee, milk, toast, grilled ham, with jam and salt&pepper.
I am out on PR and have a feb. court date. This place is a Hilton compared to loudoun or PG county. I bet montgomery co MD has a nice place too. Anyone ever stayed there?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax ADC best lockup in the region.
Posted by: graymoose1 ()
Date: January 23, 2010 03:22PM

Wow,what a lucky drunk you are.

---------------------------------------------------
W.W.S.D. what would Scooby Doo

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax ADC best lockup in the region.
Posted by: DAG ()
Date: January 23, 2010 03:53PM

Shucks, you had it rough...

Last time I was in ADC I had all that plus - what they call an intake massage - nice Korean girl with a happy ending.

FFX ADC makes the Ritz look like downtown Port-Au-Prince.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax ADC best lockup in the region.
Posted by: freeagain ()
Date: January 23, 2010 04:13PM

DAG Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Shucks, you had it rough...
>
> Last time I was in ADC I had all that plus - what
> they call an intake massage - nice Korean girl
> with a happy ending.
>
> FFX ADC makes the Ritz look like downtown
> Port-Au-Prince.


Yeah it makes me want do do all my drinking in FFX. Cop that got me was nice too, no pepper spray and no cuffs untill we got to the magistrate's office plus my car was still at Buffalo wing university the next morning. Easy walking distance from the jail! I was gonna catch a cab to the ancorage motel near fairfax circle but the DIP worked out just as well.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax ADC best lockup in the region.
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: January 23, 2010 04:21PM

freeagain Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I got a drunk in public thursday nite in the
> parking lot of courthouse plaza. I just want to
> say that the ffx ADC is the nicest jail I have
> ever been in. I thought that Fairfax city would
> have their own jail but no they took me to the
> county ADC. Get this, I had a private room with
> clean sink/toilet combo and breakfast was eggs,
> coffee, milk, toast, grilled ham, with jam and
> salt&pepper.
> I am out on PR and have a feb. court date. This
> place is a Hilton compared to loudoun or PG
> county. I bet montgomery co MD has a nice place
> too. Anyone ever stayed there?




The fact that you have enough criminal experience to compare detention centers makes you a loser and a sleazebag.

Blessed are the murderous.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax ADC best lockup in the region.
Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: January 23, 2010 06:16PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> The fact that you have enough criminal experience
> to compare detention centers makes you a loser and
> a sleazebag.

And yet a perfect addition to the FXU family. Welcome.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax ADC best lockup in the region.
Posted by: FUNdamental ()
Date: January 23, 2010 07:01PM

freeagain Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> DAG Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Shucks, you had it rough...
> >
> > Last time I was in ADC I had all that plus -
> what
> > they call an intake massage - nice Korean girl
> > with a happy ending.
> >
> > FFX ADC makes the Ritz look like downtown
> > Port-Au-Prince.
>
> Yeah it makes me want do do all my drinking in
> FFX. Cop that got me was nice too, no pepper spray
> and no cuffs untill we got to the magistrate's
> office plus my car was still at Buffalo wing
> university the next morning. Easy walking distance
> from the jail! I was gonna catch a cab to the
> ancorage motel near fairfax circle but the DIP
> worked out just as well.

You know, the one thing that prevents me from smaking my wife in the face when she continuously talks to me when I am trying to watch TV, is the fear that she would call the police on my ass. You gave me something to think about.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax ADC best lockup in the region.
Posted by: WhatADoozy ()
Date: January 23, 2010 08:41PM

Lol, what a joke. The Fairfax ADC is considered one of the worst detention centers in the region, and the fact that you don't know this, simply proves how much of a fraud you are. Either that, or you were passed out the whole time and everything you're reciting is a dream.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax ADC best lockup in the region.
Posted by: DAG ()
Date: January 23, 2010 09:21PM

Lol, what a joke. The Fairfax ADC is considered one of the worst detention centers in the region, and the fact that you don't know this, simply proves how much of a fraud you are. Either that, or you were passed out the whole time and everything you're reciting is a dream.


Hilarious...


FFX ADC has memory foam beds, down comforters, and turn-down service (leave the hanger on your door when you go to tea).

Why do you think it's so crowded?

C'mon!

My only complaint is that the late-nite hookers that visit charge extra. The county needs to step up and make that complimentary.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax ADC best lockup in the region.
Posted by: XXX ()
Date: January 25, 2010 09:22AM

I had a private room with clean sink/toilet combo and breakfast was eggs, coffee, milk, toast, grilled ham, with jam and salt&pepper.
I am out on PR and have a feb. court date. This place is a Hilton compared to loudoun or PG county. I bet montgomery co MD has a nice place too. Anyone ever stayed there?


There are a few things wrong with your statment. If you had a private cell, this means you were acting like an ass. Anyone charged with DIP goes in the drunk tank with most of the others drunks.

Your private cell may have appeared to be clean. You must have been really drunk or just did'nt look close enough. I would hardly call the private cells clean.

You must have been dreaming about the breakfast. I can assure you there was no coffee, no jam and no salt or pepper. I would dare to call those eggs.

I sir would say your full of shit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax ADC best lockup in the region.
Posted by: freeagain ()
Date: January 25, 2010 08:31PM

XXX Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I had a private room with clean sink/toilet combo
> and breakfast was eggs, coffee, milk, toast,
> grilled ham, with jam and salt&pepper.
> I am out on PR and have a feb. court date. This
> place is a Hilton compared to loudoun or PG
> county. I bet montgomery co MD has a nice place
> too. Anyone ever stayed there?
>
>
> There are a few things wrong with your statment.
> If you had a private cell, this means you were
> acting like an ass. Anyone charged with DIP goes
> in the drunk tank with most of the others drunks.
>
>
> Your private cell may have appeared to be clean.
> You must have been really drunk or just did'nt
> look close enough. I would hardly call the private
> cells clean.
>
> You must have been dreaming about the breakfast. I
> can assure you there was no coffee, no jam and no
> salt or pepper. I would dare to call those eggs.
>
> I sir would say your full of shit.


XXX, Maybe I was put in a special room for upscale white boys. Anyways you got no cred

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax ADC best lockup in the region.
Posted by: Random dude ()
Date: January 26, 2010 01:17PM

I am on the phone with a buddy in the old side of ADC right now. He has been to the new side before, so he is somewhat of an authority on knowing about the place. Um, not that that's so good btw. My buddy in there right now says the OP is full of shit. As the poster XXX pointed out, no coffee, jam, salt or pepper and the eggs are powdered.

Things like coffee and jam can be bought from commissary and it takes maybe two days or so to be able to even order it. That is also if one has any money on their books. He also says this is obviously the OP's first visit and he must have been drunk again when he wrote this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax ADC best lockup in the region.
Posted by: Junkman ()
Date: January 26, 2010 01:34PM

Random dude Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am on the phone with a buddy in the old side of
> ADC right now. He has been to the new side
> before, so he is somewhat of an authority on
> knowing about the place. Um, not that that's so
> good btw. My buddy in there right now says the OP
> is full of shit. As the poster XXX pointed out,
> no coffee, jam, salt or pepper and the eggs are
> powdered.
>
> Things like coffee and jam can be bought from
> commissary and it takes maybe two days or so to be
> able to even order it. That is also if one has
> any money on their books. He also says this is
> obviously the OP's first visit and he must have
> been drunk again when he wrote this.


Incorrect. Just got out myself after reading the original review. While obviously the OP was exaggerating to a certain extent, it really was pretty nice. Modern facility, clean surfaces, working toilets, decent, nutritious meals, polite guards, timely release, etc. Not the worst place to spend a night or two. Try to get a room near the ice machine.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax ADC best lockup in the region.
Posted by: Random dude ()
Date: January 26, 2010 02:30PM

Junkman, My friend led an early misguided life and has since learned what he needs to do to be a good citizen, but that said, he is paying a debt for his failures and has never once lied to me. He tells me about the rathole conditions of the old side and does state that the new side is better, but far from being a dream sauna.

Of course, Jail or Prison are not supposed to be luxury based or near everyone would want to give it a try, but my friend has been to a few other Jails and can compare not just ffx old v new, but others as well. So, while some things are better in ffx, others are not and sanitation seems to be the bigger failure.

I stand by my backing of all that XXX said above my post as it I read it to my friend and he agreed completely.

btw, my friend is not in for drugs, or murder or anything like that. Its an old story to hear, but he was at the wrong place at the wrong time and got picked up and has been waiting trial as he is fighting the charge. I won't go into detail as that is just stupid since he hasn't been to trial yet, but suffice to say, I know him and I know what happened and how he got picked up. I don't blame the ffx police, as they did what was protocol for the situation, but there isn't any evidence he did anything wrong.

btw, to anyone who thinks a white boy might get better accommodations, consider that my buddy is a white boy and no one seems to get hassled much, but its uniform treatment. It is the folks who sass the guards or break rules that get crap and justifiably so.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax ADC best lockup in the region.
Posted by: jailbird ()
Date: January 26, 2010 03:57PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax ADC best lockup in the region.
Posted by: bdimag ()
Date: January 26, 2010 05:07PM

freeagain Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> DAG Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Shucks, you had it rough...
> >
> > Last time I was in ADC I had all that plus -
> what
> > they call an intake massage - nice Korean girl
> > with a happy ending.
> >
> > FFX ADC makes the Ritz look like downtown
> > Port-Au-Prince.
>
>
> Yeah it makes me want do do all my drinking in
> FFX. Cop that got me was nice too, no pepper spray
> and no cuffs untill we got to the magistrate's
> office plus my car was still at Buffalo wing
> university the next morning. Easy walking distance
> from the jail! I was gonna catch a cab to the
> ancorage motel near fairfax circle but the DIP
> worked out just as well.


how much a night?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax ADC best lockup in the region.
Posted by: released2410 ()
Date: February 07, 2010 01:38PM

Quoting Random Dude..

"I am on the phone with a buddy in the old side of ADC right now. He has been to the new side before, so he is somewhat of an authority on knowing about the place. Um, not that that's so good btw. My buddy in there right now says the OP is full of shit. As the poster XXX pointed out, no coffee, jam, salt or pepper and the eggs are powdered.

Things like coffee and jam can be bought from commissary and it takes maybe two days or so to be able to even order it. That is also if one has any money on their books. He also says this is obviously the OP's first visit and he must have been drunk again when he wrote this.




Yes, I too am finally out. They had me in there for four months and I didn't do anything. So, I fought the charges and put Unfairfax in to the ground.

I don't get why freeagain thought that was the best jail, NO jail is the best jail. lol

Fairfax county isn't a country club compared to anything else, you must have been on the new side. Previously, I heard the old side was real bad and that hope you never go there.

Here's a few things about the old side compared to the new side:

1. You sleep on the floor from lockout (7:30am) to after dinner (5-6pm).
2. The deputies treat you like shit all the time.
3. You're literally locked out all day. (as I said first)
4. Your cellmates are mostly illegals, or stupid people.
5. The block is about 15X small than the new side.
6. It's dirty as hell.
7. People try and take your food, I know for a FACT that doesn't happen on the new side.
8. ONE shower for 20 people.
9. Hardcore wanna be acting mother fuckers watch soaps and love it.
10. Everyone's fake as hell.

New Side:

1. You can sleep in your cell, just not under your blanket.
2. You get along and have less problems way more than the old side.
3. Block's pretty huge, clean, etc.
4. The majority isn't illegals. lol
5. Even though you're not supposed to make friends in jail, people on the new side will help you out if you need it. The old side's full of greedy ass people.
6. The best part.....ONE person to a cell, that's actually even bigger than the old side.
7. Never have to worry about soap or TP. The old side made getting tp and soap look like WW3.

That's pretty much it, I think.

Adios

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax ADC best lockup in the region.
Posted by: Good Sound Advice ()
Date: February 07, 2010 01:43PM

The ADC isn't so great, but the segeration and isolation units are awesome. Better food, single bunks, your own TV- time flies in there.

To get in there, you've got to tell intake you're a homo or a snitch, or maybe even swing on him or roll around in your own feces, you'll be glad you did.
Isolation is like heaven.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax ADC best lockup in the region.
Posted by: Tim45 ()
Date: February 07, 2010 02:49PM

Them clothes got laundry numbers on them. You remember your number and always wear the ones that has your number. Any man forgets his number spends a night in the box. These here spoons you keep with you. Any man loses his spoon spends a night in the box.

There's no playing grab-ass or fighting in the building. You got a grudge against another man, you fight him Saturday afternoon. Any man playing grab-ass or fighting in the building spends a night in the box.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax ADC best lockup in the region.
Posted by: Random Dudes Friend ()
Date: February 07, 2010 03:27PM

What the hell?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax ADC best lockup in the region.
Posted by: freeagain ()
Date: February 09, 2010 02:12AM

Tim45 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Them clothes got laundry numbers on them. You
> remember your number and always wear the ones that
> has your number. Any man forgets his number spends
> a night in the box. These here spoons you keep
> with you. Any man loses his spoon spends a night
> in the box.
>
> There's no playing grab-ass or fighting in the
> building. You got a grudge against another man,
> you fight him Saturday afternoon. Any man playing
> grab-ass or fighting in the building spends a
> night in the box.


Im shakin that bush, Boss.
I'll keep shakin that bush!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax ADC best lockup in the region.
Posted by: Haha ()
Date: February 09, 2010 02:42AM

Released2410,

Very observant of you. This SOAP OPERA shit goes on at ALL jails. The best jail I know of as far as inmates wanting to watch garbage TV shows was Balt. Co. Det. Ctr. where the most offensive show was "That Seventies Show" at which time I siezed the opportunity to squeese one off from my cell, being I hads a direct view uz da TV out my cell winda. I would alternates between the petite brunette and the tall redheaded chick, although she was dying her hair blonde at the time(I found her hotter as a red head). And the grits and butter were fuckin' killer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax ADC best lockup in the region.
Posted by: Freeagain ()
Date: February 10, 2010 10:02AM

released2410 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Quoting Random Dude..
>
> "I am on the phone with a buddy in the old side of
> ADC right now. He has been to the new side before,
> so he is somewhat of an authority on knowing about
> the place. Um, not that that's so good btw. My
> buddy in there right now says the OP is full of
> shit. As the poster XXX pointed out, no coffee,
> jam, salt or pepper and the eggs are powdered.
>
> Things like coffee and jam can be bought from
> commissary and it takes maybe two days or so to be
> able to even order it. That is also if one has any
> money on their books. He also says this is
> obviously the OP's first visit and he must have
> been drunk again when he wrote this.
>
>
>
>
> Yes, I too am finally out. They had me in there
> for four months and I didn't do anything. So, I
> fought the charges and put Unfairfax in to the
> ground.
>
> I don't get why freeagain thought that was the
> best jail, NO jail is the best jail. lol
>
> Fairfax county isn't a country club compared to
> anything else, you must have been on the new side.
> Previously, I heard the old side was real bad and
> that hope you never go there.
>
> Here's a few things about the old side compared to
> the new side:
>
> 1. You sleep on the floor from lockout (7:30am)
> to after dinner (5-6pm).
> 2. The deputies treat you like shit all the
> time.
> 3. You're literally locked out all day. (as I
> said first)
> 4. Your cellmates are mostly illegals, or stupid
> people.
> 5. The block is about 15X small than the new
> side.
> 6. It's dirty as hell.
> 7. People try and take your food, I know for a
> FACT that doesn't happen on the new side.
> 8. ONE shower for 20 people.
> 9. Hardcore wanna be acting mother fuckers watch
> soaps and love it.
> 10. Everyone's fake as hell.
>
> New Side:
>
> 1. You can sleep in your cell, just not under your
> blanket.
> 2. You get along and have less problems way more
> than the old side.
> 3. Block's pretty huge, clean, etc.
> 4. The majority isn't illegals. lol
> 5. Even though you're not supposed to make friends
> in jail, people on the new side will help you out
> if you need it. The old side's full of greedy ass
> people.
> 6. The best part.....ONE person to a cell, that's
> actually even bigger than the old side.
> 7. Never have to worry about soap or TP. The old
> side made getting tp and soap look like WW3.
>
> That's pretty much it, I think.
>
> Adios


I got a pic from the new side, pretty schweet.
Attachments:
Prison-Cell--25207.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax ADC best lockup in the region.
Posted by: Elle Diabla ()
Date: February 10, 2010 10:33AM

10/10 thread

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax ADC best lockup in the region.
Posted by: bumper ()
Date: March 20, 2010 05:57PM

Elle Diabla Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 10/10 thread


bump

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax ADC best lockup in the region.
Posted by: vtecrazed ()
Date: February 03, 2011 03:52AM

Montgomery COunty Correctional Sucks Ass, 20 hrs a day in cell, and fairfax is whack, Arlington and Prince William are ok, but fuck jail period

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax ADC best lockup in the region.
Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: February 03, 2011 05:44AM

LOL, the OP is hilarious. Obviously he's being very tongue-in-cheek, in case no one figured it out already.

FFX ADC is widely known for being one of the most suck ass jails in the region.

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax ADC best lockup in the region.
Posted by: Been There and Not Ever Going Back ()
Date: February 03, 2011 11:38AM

Sorry but even though it has been 6 yrs since I have been there. I know damn well it has not changed that much!!!... You do not get Coffee, Toast, and Ham or even Jelly.. What planet were you on or that must have been some damn good drinks you had to have envisioned that breakfast.. Your lucky if you get a piece of fruit with your breakfast. A typical breakfast at FFXS FINEST is usually generic corn flakes, 1 carton of milk, a bisquit, and a cold ass piece of bread not toast. Lunch 2 stale ass mystery meat sandwich and a oatmeal cookie....LOL and my husband use to work in the kitchen there he said arramark would deliver big tubes of meat that had stamped on the side that said " FOR INSTUTIONAL USE ONLY"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax ADC best lockup in the region.
Posted by: the douche ()
Date: February 04, 2011 04:48AM

I have never been there, but you guys speak of the eggs being powder...does that mean you are snorting your breakfast?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax ADC best lockup in the region.
Posted by: Francis Fauquier ()
Date: February 05, 2011 08:13AM

vtecrazed Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Montgomery COunty Correctional Sucks Ass, 20 hrs a
> day in cell, and fairfax is whack, Arlington and
> Prince William are ok, but fuck jail period


Fauquier ADC is really nice. Flat screens with cable in each cell block. Thursday nights it's taco salad (YUM)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax ADC best lockup in the region.
Posted by: MYLOVEDONE ()
Date: December 22, 2011 06:22AM

I have a friend,Darryl Roberts, who is a quadriplegic who suffers from chronic head and neck pain as well as severe muscle spasms. He's currently being held at fairfax adult detention center since dec 13 2011. The nurses there have stated to me everyday of the week last week that they were unable to care for him because they are not euipped,nor do they have the supplies or staff for him.He's currently on morphine 60mg and oxycodone 90mg a day which adc are unable to provide due to the schedule of the drug.Their currently giving him vicodin 500mg which is not relieving the pain at all. So he is in constant pain. The musles spasms are so intense and causing extreme pain. He's falling out the bed 5 times resulting in him hitting his head 3 times. He's had an compression fracture so he can not be hitting his head and not go to the ER for evaluation, as well as wheelchair 1 time since he's been there. Their not providing any type of restraints while in bed to prevent the falls as well as no assessments are being done nor incident reports are being filed. No xrays have been done to see if he sustained any type of fractures. He now has a uti due to the facility not cathing him every 4hrs as they should be which means the urine is backing up into bladder and causing him to go into autononmic dysreflexia. He also also has VRE in his urine which means the antibiotic that is helpful in relieving the uti is vancomycin which needs to be given via picc line. Because he is in constant pain,he's blood pressure well over 200/100 thats the autononmic dysreflexia which can be life threatning and requires immediate medical attention which is denied to him. He's being placed on hypertensives which i have explained to ADC nurses that he doesnt have HTN that if continue to give him HTN he will continue to bottom out possibly due and also if that UTI continues to go untreated correctly it can go into the bloodstream making him septic. He is total care and he's not being cared for properly.To me this sounds like criminal neglience. Iam very concern about his health

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax ADC best lockup in the region.
Posted by: Bill Marriot ()
Date: December 22, 2011 08:10AM

freeagain Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> DAG Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Shucks, you had it rough...
> >
> > Last time I was in ADC I had all that plus -
> what
> > they call an intake massage - nice Korean girl
> > with a happy ending.
> >
> > FFX ADC makes the Ritz look like downtown
> > Port-Au-Prince.
>
>
> Yeah it makes me want do do all my drinking in
> FFX. Cop that got me was nice too, no pepper spray
> and no cuffs untill we got to the magistrate's
> office plus my car was still at Buffalo wing
> university the next morning. Easy walking distance
> from the jail! I was gonna catch a cab to the
> ancorage motel near fairfax circle but the DIP
> worked out just as well.


I didnt know the Anchorage had internet,I thought all the roaches and bedbugs destroyed the wiring. You must be livin the dream pal

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax ADC best lockup in the region.
Posted by: Kurt Skittles ()
Date: December 22, 2011 02:47PM

Yo, I heard the quadrapiliegic dude got run over on route 1 by some guy he shot at like a year before.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax ADC best lockup in the region.
Posted by: Kurt Skittles ()
Date: December 22, 2011 02:48PM

And thats how he got that way

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax ADC best lockup in the region.
Posted by: Citizen X ()
Date: December 24, 2011 07:14AM

MYLOVEDONE Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have a friend,Darryl Roberts, who is a
> quadriplegic who suffers from chronic head and
> neck pain as well as severe muscle spasms. He's
> currently being held at fairfax adult detention
> center since dec 13 2011. The nurses there have
> stated to me everyday of the week last week that
> they were unable to care for him because they are
> not euipped,nor do they have the supplies or staff
> for him.He's currently on morphine 60mg and
> oxycodone 90mg a day which adc are unable to
> provide due to the schedule of the drug.Their
> currently giving him vicodin 500mg which is not
> relieving the pain at all. So he is in constant
> pain. The musles spasms are so intense and causing
> extreme pain. He's falling out the bed 5 times
> resulting in him hitting his head 3 times. He's
> had an compression fracture so he can not be
> hitting his head and not go to the ER for
> evaluation, as well as wheelchair 1 time since
> he's been there. Their not providing any type of
> restraints while in bed to prevent the falls as
> well as no assessments are being done nor incident
> reports are being filed. No xrays have been done
> to see if he sustained any type of fractures. He
> now has a uti due to the facility not cathing him
> every 4hrs as they should be which means the urine
> is backing up into bladder and causing him to go
> into autononmic dysreflexia. He also also has VRE
> in his urine which means the antibiotic that is
> helpful in relieving the uti is vancomycin which
> needs to be given via picc line. Because he is in
> constant pain,he's blood pressure well over
> 200/100 thats the autononmic dysreflexia which can
> be life threatning and requires immediate medical
> attention which is denied to him. He's being
> placed on hypertensives which i have explained to
> ADC nurses that he doesnt have HTN that if
> continue to give him HTN he will continue to
> bottom out possibly due and also if that UTI
> continues to go untreated correctly it can go into
> the bloodstream making him septic. He is total
> care and he's not being cared for properly.To me
> this sounds like criminal neglience. Iam very
> concern about his health

If half of what you say were true, you could probably get an ambulance chaser to represent your friend. Fortunately for taxpayers, you are probably full of it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax ADC best lockup in the region.
Posted by: NoFuckUp ()
Date: December 24, 2011 10:28AM

MYLOVEDONE Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have a friend,Darryl Roberts, who is a
> quadriplegic who suffers from chronic head and
> neck pain as well as severe muscle spasms. He's
> currently being held at fairfax adult detention
> center since dec 13 2011. The nurses there have
> stated to me everyday of the week last week that
> they were unable to care for him because they are
> not euipped,nor do they have the supplies or staff
> for him.He's currently on morphine 60mg and
> oxycodone 90mg a day which adc are unable to
> provide due to the schedule of the drug.Their
> currently giving him vicodin 500mg which is not
> relieving the pain at all. So he is in constant
> pain. The musles spasms are so intense and causing
> extreme pain. He's falling out the bed 5 times
> resulting in him hitting his head 3 times. He's
> had an compression fracture so he can not be
> hitting his head and not go to the ER for
> evaluation, as well as wheelchair 1 time since
> he's been there. Their not providing any type of
> restraints while in bed to prevent the falls as
> well as no assessments are being done nor incident
> reports are being filed. No xrays have been done
> to see if he sustained any type of fractures. He
> now has a uti due to the facility not cathing him
> every 4hrs as they should be which means the urine
> is backing up into bladder and causing him to go
> into autononmic dysreflexia. He also also has VRE
> in his urine which means the antibiotic that is
> helpful in relieving the uti is vancomycin which
> needs to be given via picc line. Because he is in
> constant pain,he's blood pressure well over
> 200/100 thats the autononmic dysreflexia which can
> be life threatning and requires immediate medical
> attention which is denied to him. He's being
> placed on hypertensives which i have explained to
> ADC nurses that he doesnt have HTN that if
> continue to give him HTN he will continue to
> bottom out possibly due and also if that UTI
> continues to go untreated correctly it can go into
> the bloodstream making him septic. He is total
> care and he's not being cared for properly.To me
> this sounds like criminal neglience. Iam very
> concern about his health

So, the moral of the story is - Don't fuck up and end up in jail. Have we learned a lesson here?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax ADC best lockup in the region.
Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: December 24, 2011 10:44AM

Troll post.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax ADC best lockup in the region.
Date: December 24, 2011 07:40PM

I heard Daryl Roberts doesn't put up much of a fight in the group showers. I don't know what you are bitching about, he's the most popular inmate there.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax ADC best lockup in the region.
Posted by: Soooo What ()
Date: December 25, 2011 09:47PM

MYLOVEDONE Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have a friend,Darryl Roberts, who is a
> quadriplegic who suffers from chronic head and
> neck pain as well as severe muscle spasms. He's
> currently being held at fairfax adult detention
> center since dec 13 2011. The nurses there have
> stated to me everyday of the week last week that
> they were unable to care for him because they are
> not euipped,nor do they have the supplies or staff
> for him.He's currently on morphine 60mg and
> oxycodone 90mg a day which adc are unable to
> provide due to the schedule of the drug.Their
> currently giving him vicodin 500mg which is not
> relieving the pain at all. So he is in constant
> pain. The musles spasms are so intense and causing
> extreme pain. He's falling out the bed 5 times
> resulting in him hitting his head 3 times. He's
> had an compression fracture so he can not be
> hitting his head and not go to the ER for
> evaluation, as well as wheelchair 1 time since
> he's been there. Their not providing any type of
> restraints while in bed to prevent the falls as
> well as no assessments are being done nor incident
> reports are being filed. No xrays have been done
> to see if he sustained any type of fractures. He
> now has a uti due to the facility not cathing him
> every 4hrs as they should be which means the urine
> is backing up into bladder and causing him to go
> into autononmic dysreflexia. He also also has VRE
> in his urine which means the antibiotic that is
> helpful in relieving the uti is vancomycin which
> needs to be given via picc line. Because he is in
> constant pain,he's blood pressure well over
> 200/100 thats the autononmic dysreflexia which can
> be life threatning and requires immediate medical
> attention which is denied to him. He's being
> placed on hypertensives which i have explained to
> ADC nurses that he doesnt have HTN that if
> continue to give him HTN he will continue to
> bottom out possibly due and also if that UTI
> continues to go untreated correctly it can go into
> the bloodstream making him septic. He is total
> care and he's not being cared for properly.To me
> this sounds like criminal neglience. Iam very
> concern about his health


Sounds like he should of thought about all of this before shooing, stabbing, and being a total scum of the earth.......

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax ADC best lockup in the region.
Posted by: Justgotouttafairax ()
Date: May 19, 2014 11:46PM

I was released from Fairfax on Nov 7, and transferred to Arlington to begin a 6 month sentance that was in conjunction to my Fairfax charge. I WORKED AS A TRUSTEE IN FEMALE RECEIVING, where the isolation for mental health inmates are housed and am traumatized by most if not all of what I witnessed. Locked in a tiny cell 24 hours a day, no human interaction whatsoever but the trustees that clean your cell at night and NASTY deputies. One deputy told a severe mentally ill inmate to "just do herself a favor and jump off of a f******g bridge when you get out of here", without being provoked in any manner. The conditions in this jail are absolutely torturous for the most part while they charge you $2.00 per day for rent which gets taken out of your commissary account. I know that jail is not supposed to be fun or luxe but it seems as though the deputies there are trained to be as nasty as they possibly can. One deputy said, "we can do whatever the hell we want, don't you know, we are Fairfax, we're the biggest gang around". Even the conditions on the new side suck despite all of the free toilet paper lol. Arlington was The Ritz compared to this place. To the people that make comments alluding to one being a scumbag lowlife because they have spent time in jail better pray really hard that their pure souls never make a mistake in life. Who are you to judge? The change in atmosphere from Ffx to Arlington was similar to a climate shock. 120 cable stations, sofas, headphones w radio, yoga, knitting classes and staff that treat people respectfully, if it is given to them. FAIRFAX COUNTY JAIL is hell on earth!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax ADC best lockup in the region.
Posted by: ffxadcsu ()
Date: May 20, 2014 01:01AM

I was arrested and held without bond (Not from area, witness misidentified me and the real criminal was arrested which resulted in my release of pre-trial detention).

But yes fucking yes! Fairfax ADC is a bitch. I tell people how the conditions were and I get scoffed at (because other metro area jails are 100% better)

The deputies are another story. The ones whom are on court room assignment seem to be nicer than the ones whom staff the ADC.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax ADC best lockup in the region.
Posted by: Staceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey ()
Date: May 20, 2014 06:44AM

Thank you turds for voting me in. We'll keep things just the way Sheriff Stan did after he ripped off the county for $1 million. Maybe one change, I guess we'll put more emphasis on the needs of the LGBTQC community, at least during election time to demonstrate our shared progressive values.
Attachments:
CP1030-230_kincaid_t670.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax ADC best lockup in the region.
Posted by: WEVhF ()
Date: March 09, 2016 09:59PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The fact that you have enough criminal experience
> to compare detention centers makes you a loser and
> a sleazebag.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax ADC best lockup in the region.
Posted by: el 0 el ()
Date: March 09, 2016 10:02PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> freeagain Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------

> The fact that you have enough criminal experience
> to compare detention centers makes you a loser and
> a sleazebag.


So which do you like best? Loudon, Henrico or Fairfax?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax ADC best lockup in the region.
Posted by: Which Witch ()
Date: March 09, 2016 10:03PM

Stacy has a long skinny neck and a pointy nose and chin. She would look good in a witch costume for Halloween.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax ADC best lockup in the region.
Posted by: great place appreciator ()
Date: March 09, 2016 10:49PM

The professional education opportunities are wonderful as well.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax ADC best lockup in the region.
Posted by: Michael Basl loser sleazebag ()
Date: March 09, 2016 11:01PM

el 0 el Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> eesh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > freeagain Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
>
> > The fact that you have enough criminal
> experience
> > to compare detention centers makes you a loser
> and
> > a sleazebag.
>
>
> So which do you like best? Loudon, Henrico or
> Fairfax?

Attachments:
Michael Josef Basl Loudoun Jail.JPG
Michael Basl Henrico County Jail.jpg
Michael Basl Fairfax County Jail.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax ADC best lockup in the region.
Posted by: the hat fits ()
Date: March 09, 2016 11:12PM

it looks good on her
Attachments:
witch.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax ADC best lockup in the region.
Posted by: Fred2 ()
Date: March 10, 2016 05:44PM

The Fauquier county detention center is by far the best jail in the region. It is like being locked up in Maybery. The food is pretty good except for the fried bologna sandwiches. They have nice flat screen TV's too!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax ADC best lockup in the region.
Posted by: Michael Basl says what ()
Date: January 03, 2022 09:52PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The fact that you have enough criminal experience
> to compare detention centers makes you a loser and
> a sleazebag.
Attachments:
5z31lc.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax ADC best lockup in the region.
Posted by: lol eesh ()
Date: January 14, 2023 02:10PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> freeagain Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I got a drunk in public thursday nite in the
> > parking lot of courthouse plaza. I just want to
> > say that the ffx ADC is the nicest jail I have
> > ever been in. I thought that Fairfax city would
> > have their own jail but no they took me to the
> > county ADC. Get this, I had a private room with
> > clean sink/toilet combo and breakfast was eggs,
> > coffee, milk, toast, grilled ham, with jam and
> > salt&pepper.
> > I am out on PR and have a feb. court date. This
> > place is a Hilton compared to loudoun or PG
> > county. I bet montgomery co MD has a nice place
> > too. Anyone ever stayed there?

>
>
>
> The fact that you have enough criminal experience
> to compare detention centers makes you a loser and
> a sleazebag.

eesh got to enjoy 3 different jails. Funny,

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax ADC best lockup in the region.
Posted by: William Moreno Loser Sleazebag ()
Date: January 23, 2023 09:27PM

William Moreno got to enjoy at least 3 different jails. Miz loves the BBC up his "assholeo"






Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
       **  **     **  ********  ********  **     ** 
       **  **     **  **        **        **     ** 
       **  **     **  **        **        **     ** 
       **  *********  ******    ******    **     ** 
 **    **  **     **  **        **        **     ** 
 **    **  **     **  **        **        **     ** 
  ******   **     **  **        ********   *******  
This forum powered by Phorum.