HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Ramses Gavilondo is the biggest con-man in NOVA
Posted by: Fast Trak is a Scam ()
Date: September 19, 2018 02:41PM

This guy is running a MLM scheme out of his "marketing agency" Fast Trak Inc. where he posts multiple job positions online that are all just for a door-to-door sales position selling Verizon Fios that they don't tell you about until the day you start. He lies about everything from the position you are being interview for to if the job is commission based (ask him this during an interview and he will kick you out). If you are looking for a job don't fall for this trap and report them!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ramses Gavilondo is the biggest con-man in NOVA
Posted by: Op is a wimpy faggot ()
Date: September 19, 2018 03:10PM

Suuuuure.
This dude you mention would not like what you’re saying.

Make fun of Michael and son guy.
That’s a better topic

Posted by: Simple Overlord ()
Date: September 19, 2018 03:17PM

My friend had an interview at that same place a few weeks ago. Told me he quit on the first day as soon as it was revealed he was going to be doing sales going door to door in the worst parts of D.C..

Posted by: heyop ()
Date: September 19, 2018 05:14PM

young buck and need a job? join the military.

Posted by: Brown Onion ()
Date: September 19, 2018 07:18PM

How are his bowels?

Posted by: Angel Star ()
Date: September 19, 2018 08:06PM

I don't know what you are talking about. Fast Trak is a great place to work and doesn't do door-to-door sales. Ramses is a great guy.

Posted by: Ramses The Best ()
Date: October 10, 2018 11:55PM

You just jealous you didn't get hired. Fast Trak is the best

Posted by: Today’s pussies that work ()
Date: October 12, 2018 05:22AM

Faggots are lazy and bitch about jobs.
Sorry your ass can’t squeeze out a living bc you have substance abuse issues or you’re a dumb fuck!

This company is around bc it must be doing something correct.

Go collect shopping carts at food lion you retard!

Posted by: Alejandro ()
Date: December 19, 2018 01:09AM

Those fuckers keep on calling me back for interviews after I already told them to fuck off after my first one there. Broke ass niggas selling Verizon FIOS trying to act like some high rollers.

Posted by: Internet research ()
Date: December 20, 2018 02:23AM

Hmm doesn't look good. There are 177 reviews on google for one location. That sure is a lot of reviews for any business. I sorted by lowest rating and Fast Trak's response to every single low review is there is no record of you blah blah which only makes them look worse. Looks like the company has to aggressively defend itself and dude is so arrogant to think people will believe so many people will unfairly target him for no reason. Sounds like a dummy biz. Even bigger dummy if he thought it would be wise to advertise on FFU.

Posted by: Never trust a spic ()
Date: December 20, 2018 02:28AM

Typical beaner trickery.

Posted by: Ramses the crook ()
Date: December 21, 2018 12:50AM

It's funny because now they are posting jobs on here. Great way to make your business look legit!

Posted by: Funny Web Site ()
Date: December 21, 2018 05:49AM

After seeing their spam here on the forum, I went out and looked at their Web site regarding the services they offer. It looks like they offer a small amount of I.T. services - Web page work, cloud storage, e-mail, etc. - but nothing serious like application development. I'm sure those items listed on their Web site are just a ruse to draw in people who think they'll be doing higher level work for the company than they actually will.

Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Posted by: Get a real job ()
Date: December 21, 2018 10:02PM

Looked them up on Glassdoor and it's hilarious how many fake reviews they've posted about themselves. Most complete with spelling errors and slang like "This dope is sick! Dope af!".

If you are going to make fake reviews for a company you should at least try and make them sound legit.

Posted by: Suberstar ()
Date: December 21, 2018 10:14PM

Fucking guy needs to learn how to comb his hair. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am8wAgW0IBA

Posted by: Old News ()
Date: December 21, 2018 10:18PM

Posted by: Diddo ()
Date: December 21, 2018 10:58PM

I feel like this guy was super high when this video of him was shot:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbEoWhSOEI4

Posted by: JP Bros ()
Date: December 21, 2018 11:07PM

Diddo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I feel like this guy was super high when this
> video of him was shot:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbEoWhSOEI4

He never even got back in 5 seconds.

Posted by: 6 sec vids ()
Date: December 21, 2018 11:08PM

It appears they produce a lot of 6 second videos on youtube which appears to be directly proportionate to their substance as a company.

Posted by: Old Man ()
Date: December 22, 2018 10:42AM

6 sec vids Wrote:
> It appears they produce a lot of 6 second videos
> on youtube which appears to be directly
> proportionate to their substance as a company.

It's funny because a lot of them are those "boomerang" videos you would see on Instagram. Don't even know how to properly present themselves.

Posted by: almost a victim ()
Date: December 23, 2018 12:19PM

These same guys I think came by apartment a couple of few weeks ago. Knocked on my door and asked me if I wanted to sign up for Verizon, then started asking me if I was looking for a job and started going on about how their company is hiring for entry level managers or some bullshit. Shut the door on them.

Posted by: Spammer connection ()
Date: December 23, 2018 03:23PM

There's a lot of random nonsense posting (more than usual) on the general forum. Fast Trak trying to bury this thread or coincidence?

Posted by: Fast Trak is a Scam ()
Date: January 02, 2019 12:45PM

The bad reviews are true. It is a multi-level marketing scam aka pyramid scheme. Only people who are desperate and have no future work there. It's mostly minority young guys with no skills or education who have no better prospects working there. Ramses becomes like a father figure to them by selling a fantasy. It's commission only with no other benefits and he takes 40%

Posted by: Fast Trak nigga ()
Date: January 02, 2019 01:01PM

Oh but don't you want to be rich?

Sell my shit door to door bitches.

Posted by: interviewed at Fast Trak ()
Date: January 04, 2019 10:41PM

Fast Trak is a Scam Wrote:
> The bad reviews are true. It is a multi-level
> marketing scam aka pyramid scheme. Only people who
> are desperate and have no future work there. It's
> mostly minority young guys with no skills or
> education who have no better prospects working
> there. Ramses becomes like a father figure to them
> by selling a fantasy. It's commission only with no
> other benefits and he takes 40%

It's amazing that people actually fall for this kind of shit? You think the fact that they don't have any other locations shows that his whole sham of opening up your own office in months is a load of shit.

Posted by: Chip Chipperson ()
Date: January 04, 2019 10:48PM

Tss Fast Trak why not Fast Road or sometphin? What are they on a train?

tsss fawkin homerun Chippah

Posted by: 3WXHL ()
Date: January 04, 2019 10:50PM

He was a good wrestler in Nacho Libre.

Posted by: Chip Chipperson ()
Date: January 05, 2019 01:10AM

Lol I just went to their Glassdoor page and one of the obviously fake reviews for their interviews said a question was "are you Ok with being the "bad guy" to customers.

What kind of place involved in customer service would even suggest being a bad guy to customers. How fucking stupid are these people to think that this kind of shit makes their company look legit. What a fucking idiot.

Posted by: guisss ()
Date: January 07, 2019 03:24AM

MLM schemes are big in the area.

DC Promotions, Zion Business, etc.

Posted by: FTM The Energy Department ()
Date: January 08, 2019 10:31PM

Dear Person
We have NO RECORDS of you as an employee or a customer.
We will take it as a fake review from one of the many competitors.
We do appreciate the story telling.

Posted by: truthh ()
Date: January 15, 2019 09:33PM

ast Trak Inc. is located in Falls Church, Virginia. We are the number 1 marketing firm in the Northern Virginia Area, DC, Maryland with offices all across the East Coast. The CEO and executive is Ramses Gavilondo. Our mission and goal is to help companies expand into newer cities all across the country. We have helped companies triple in profit in under one year!

Check out our social media and website:
https://fasttrakinc.com/blog
https://www.facebook.com/fasttrakinc1
https://twitter.com/FastTrakInc
https://www.instagram.com/fasttrakinc/
Or our YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChBqfejA8QqBo_ghPLbp41w

You can also just swing by and talk to us
2735 Hartland Rd, ste100
Falls Church, VA
(you can see the building from the beltway, has a huge neon sign that says fasttrakinc on it, door is always open)

Smart Technology, Smart Home, Telecom and Clean Energy are all different departments/divisions
Within Fast Trak Management (FTM for short).

DMV: refers to the geographical areal where the work is perform, DC, Maryland, Virginia, DMV for short. Fast Trak Inc. is located in Falls Church, Virginia.

All Fast Trak locations are single level and compliant with ADA, USA accessibility standards
As part of our open door policy, in 2013, ALL DOORS were eliminated in most of our locations to improve accessibility as well. We have NO MULTILEVEL offices.

Fast Trak is a proud sponsor of the Fraternal Order Of Police since 2016.
Find Me
info@fasttrakinc.com

VIRGINIA - Falls Church
(The Flagship!)
(703) 635-4685
2735 Hartland Rd, Ste 100, FallsChurch, VA

info@fasttrakinc.com

VIRGINIA - McLean (The Up and Coming)
(703) 635-4685
1568 Spring Hill Rd #102, McLean, VA 22102

info@fasttrakinc.com

Maryland-New Carrolton (The Tallest of All)
(703) 635-4685
8201 Corporate Dr #1130, New Carrolton, MD 20785

Recent Tweets

Posted by: I got suckered ()
Date: January 15, 2019 09:52PM

I applied for a job at this company not knowing what it was a couple months back.

I applied for a marketing assistant position at a company called Smart Technology and got a call the next day asking for me to come in for a interview. First red flag was that I got a confirmation email it was listed as a different Fast Trak instead of smart technology, but saw they had a "smart technology department".

Drive half an hour to go to the interview the next day. The office is located in this rundown office building in a janky looking neighborhood in Falls Church (the job listing said it was in Reston). Walk into this trashy looking office that has nothing but an admin desk, two worn couches, and a tv blasting techno music. There are also about 10 other people sitting around waiting for an interview which is odd since my interview is suppose to be in 10 minutes and they've got all these other people.

15 minutes after my interview was suppose to start, I finally go back with another woman to be interviewed with the CEO Ramses. More red flags walking back as there was nobody actually working in the office. In fact, there isn't even much of an office besides Ramses desk and another room with a table and video game machines. The interview literally lasted 5 minutes as Ramses was super vague saying that they needed to hire 5 people immediately for their new department and needed someone that could handle "interacting with customers" and said nothing more about the job. He then asked both of us about our previous work experience while doodling all over our resumes. We were then told if we would be selected for the next interview we would be told by the end of the day.

I was called back for the second interview, but declined since I could tell something was up. Went on Glassdoor and found a ton of negative reviews along with a bunch of obviously fake ones.

Lesson here was to always research a company before going to an interview.

Posted by: EDEUN ()
Date: January 15, 2019 10:01PM

Posted by: TOTAL FRAUDS/SCAMMERS ()
Date: February 28, 2019 08:20PM

Went to my “interview” today and literally walked out. I’m someone with really good premonition and knew as soon as I walked in and saw Ramses arrogant looking ass playing video games. What fucking “CEO” does that? As I’m filling out the little application they likely printed out from google, I started getting a bad vibe from the place. I told the bimbo looking receptionist I needed to go to my car, and I left faster than I don’t know what.

STEER CLEAR OF THIS SHIT HOLE. I’ve since reported them to FTI CONSULTING (which is what they claimed to be at first) and hope one day they file a big lawsuit against them. And I hope Ramses comes here to comment how my review is fake. Hahahaha. Pathetic looking dude in my opinion.

Posted by: BF5 ()
Date: March 13, 2019 01:55PM

What kind of fucking name is Ramses?

Posted by: sounds pretty familiar ()
Date: March 13, 2019 03:21PM

Fast Trak is a Scam Wrote:
> This guy is running a MLM scheme out of his
> "marketing agency" Fast Trak Inc. where he posts
> multiple job positions online that are all just
> for a door-to-door sales position selling Verizon
> Fios that they don't tell you about until the day
> you start.

i’m pretty sure this is the place a buddy of mine worked for briefly. it was some place in tysons that hired him right out of school for some sales job. when he asked them if he’d get reimbursed for using his own vehicle while making sales calls, they told him not to worry about it, he’d be earning enough in commission to cover for it. then they had him walking into stores over at the mall trying to get the stores to switch phone service. mall security ended up making him leave. it sounded like a real nightmare, i felt bad for him.

Posted by: EBY7U ()
Date: March 13, 2019 03:25PM

BF5 Wrote:
> What kind of fucking name is Ramses?

Posted by: Sam Mann ()
Date: March 13, 2019 05:26PM

Not surprised selling Verizon. They do not take no for an answer even if you already have Verizon FIOs. I wonder why Verizon would allow this, reflects badly on the company.

Posted by: amenhotep ()
Date: March 13, 2019 06:14PM

BF5 Wrote:
> What kind of fucking name is Ramses?

King Ramses

Posted by: 4rt54re ()
Date: March 15, 2019 01:58PM

DEMOCRATS ARE ERASING HISTORY

Fast Trak was a fairfax county / wash DC program to help blacks from DC and illegal hispanics to take jobs of white people in Fairfax. The politicians get various kick backs for many reasons not discussed here.

There are still such programs but they've been re-named. I saw one eye witness being run at the fire house: there was a training center for "instructing" illegal hispanic women to be "certified for government work" being run inside a firehouse. Inside the firehouse was a large training center (ie, not just fire equipment).

Posted by: NoVAJobHunter ()
Date: March 15, 2019 02:54PM

I just finished school, and I was job hunting on Linkedin and applied to this position late at night as it seemed like it was in my career field. I get a phone call from then at literally eight the next morning wanting to schedule an "interview." I thought it was a little odd that they got back to me right after I applied-they also very vague and evasive with what it would entail instead describing it as a "management trainee position."

While routinely preparing for the job interview-I found many glowing fake reviews about Fast Trak/Lux Solutions combined with real ones stating it was a scam. I then called them back telling them I was no longer interested. They attempted to pressure me and when that failed tried to sell me Verizon lol.

I also reported them to the county, but I don't think any action came of it.

Posted by: Wow lmao ()
Date: April 04, 2019 07:59AM

I’ve seen them respond on basically every platform someone posts about them and WOW is it pathetic. Like that’s honestly as offputting as the real bad reviews or the laughably poorly written fake good ones.

Posted by: 3KTEW ()
Date: April 04, 2019 09:31AM

amenhotep Wrote:
> BF5 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > What kind of fucking name is Ramses?
>
>
> King Ramses

Posted by: Novainsider3739 ()
Date: May 23, 2019 08:41PM

I recently came across one of Ramses bullshit job advertisements and I’m glad someone decided to write about him. Make no mistake ya’ll this is a pyramid scheme which is illegal and he should be reported to the authorities. Ramses is not a US citizen, he is in this country on a visa that is under false pretenses. The company he claims to own is a fraudulent MLM scheme that preys upon the weak. He purposely hires attractive, young and very naive girls to work as “hr managers” but only pays them $10/hr. The intent is for these girls to lure in young guys, ideally fresh out of college and then trick these guys into accepting wage-less door to door sales positions. If that isn’t disgusting enough, he provides this post-college but I still want to party atmosphere consisting of day drinking, house parties, game nights, etc., to doupe these young, very impressionable people into working essentially for free. Ramses is a true predator who is much much older than the people he employs and probably hooks up with. Someone really does need to get him the fuck out of Northern Virginia because he is a danger to our community. If anyone has an “interview” schedule with Fast Trak Inc, do not get conned by this dumbass broken English speaking troll. If anyone is curious please record his inappropriate behavior and report it to the EEOC!

Posted by: TYMTK ()
Date: May 23, 2019 08:55PM

He was a great wrestler in Nacho Libre.

Posted by: A Guy From MD ()
Date: June 12, 2019 06:25PM

I had worked for them about 2 years back actually, when their office was located in Tysons/McLean.
I had witnessed the buffoonery by seeing how they treated other employees like emotionless robots and expected better from them, luckily I was never subjected to the madness personally.
Ramses was a bit of an airhead, but I would've never thought it would become this worse and pathetic.

Posted by: Alexandros89 ()
Date: August 23, 2019 09:58AM

After seeing their spam here on the forum, I went out and looked at their Web site regarding the services they offer. It looks like they offer a small amount of I.T. services - Web page work, cloud storage, e-mail, etc.

It remembers me my fight with tons of spam letter in Gmail, when I was using it.

But recently I've transferred all my files and emails to Outlook, where spammers can't get me, hah.

Posted by: MarkTheThird ()
Date: August 23, 2019 10:43AM

A big problem for me was moving from Live Mail to Outlook Microsoft email service, cause I've started doing it manually, email by email. But some days after, I've found a great software that does it automatically (here: https://www.outlooktransfer.com/products/live-mail-to-outlook-transfer/), and it's made the whole process of transferring for about three minutes of time. It's great.

Posted by: 43fgn ()
Date: September 26, 2019 02:34AM

Well, well, well. Finally made it to the big time.

https://wtop.com/virginia/2019/09/virginia-woman-sues-says-prayer-break-request-cost-her-job/

Virginia woman sues, says prayer break request cost her job

FALLS CHURCH, Va. (AP) — A northern Virginia woman has sued a company that she says refused to hire her after she requested two five-minute breaks to pray during her work shift.

Shahin Indorewala of Woodbridge says her job interview with Falls Church-based Fast Trak Management was going well until she asked if she could take the prayer breaks in exchange for a shorter lunch break to accommodate her practices as an observant Muslim.

The 26-year-old Indorewala says in a lawsuit filed in federal court in Alexandria that the company CEO then mocked her religious headscarf and refused to hire her.

CEO Ramses Gavilondo said in an interview that he didn’t hire Indorewala because she “wanted to preach her religion.” He said the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission investigated and found no wrongdoing.

Copyright © 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, written or redistributed.

Posted by: Muhammad Ali ()
Date: September 27, 2019 04:21AM

Ramses is a prophylactic brand.

Posted by: WHYRAMS ()
Date: December 22, 2019 12:25AM

Posted by: Duped ()
Date: June 05, 2021 11:29AM

High pressure Door to door sales and no pay except commission? What kind of stupid fucks would Ramses Gavilondo and Fast Trak Inc. This fake guido wannabe is on the fast track to federal prison.

Posted by: Duped ()
Date: June 22, 2021 03:05PM

Be careful, this con-man has changed his businesses name to Space273. What reputable operation has to constantly change names???

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.