HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Capital Gymnastics Booster Club
Posted by: Capital Creeper? ()
Date: April 13, 2010 12:25PM

Ambitiouts Parent, No defending going on for a "creeper". Don't get how such actions take place and nothing done to prevent others getting "creeped on". If there was a "capital Creeper" and still exists. You still have your daughters there. Get what you Get "dumb Ass". Get that Gold Medal,haven't happened there "YET" DUMB ASS

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Weary of BS ()
Date: April 13, 2010 02:19PM

Chalkfoot - I have no issues with your typing. However your reading comprehension is awful and you seem to have a problem stringing together a couple of sentences that make sense. Keep in mind there are no facts here at all other than the arrest of one guy who had nothing to do with the girls team. I am sure you realize that commenting on a gymnasts appearance, clothing, body condition, makeup, etc. all relate to things that influence (directly or indirectly) how judges react to what they see. So it is not unusual or necessarily inappropriate for a male coach to make comments to a female gymnast about appearance or how they carry themselves. People can suggest there has been something inappropriate that has taken place,but I've neither seen nor heard (on this thread or anywhere else) anything other than gossip and whispers.

Posted by: Chalkfoot ()
Date: April 13, 2010 05:27PM

You can change your user name as many times as you want but we know whoyou are WEARY OF BS. They call you the Creepers Pet. How many private lessons did he promise in exchange for your posts? And if hes not a gynastics coach he has no business making comments to the gymnasts, Guess you better run back to the gym and ask him how to respond to that one.

Posted by: Ex Gymnast ()
Date: April 13, 2010 06:07PM

"Weary of BS," you are pathetic. Creepers Pet is right.

Posted by: abcd ()
Date: April 14, 2010 08:00AM

Gotta love this thread. I hope it goes on and on forever.

Posted by: are you kidding me? ()
Date: April 14, 2010 09:54AM

Weary of BS - the Capital Creeper is not a girls' gymnastics coach. So YES, it IS inappropriate for him to say the things you mentioned. The thing is, that's not even the extent of what he does. He makes sexually suggestive comments (is sexual attractiveness relevant to how judges react to what they see?), makes creepy comments about using the gym equipment in sexual ways (GROSS) and asks inappropriate questions about the girls' sexual and private lives. Tell me how you can defend that? And you don't think that the "gossip and whispers" have their origin in truth? People don't make this stuff up.

Posted by: Lambchop ()
Date: April 14, 2010 10:00AM

abcd Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gotta love this thread. I hope it goes on and on
> forever.

This is the thread that never ends,
Yes it goes on and on my friends,
Some people started reading it,
Not knowing what it was,
And they'll continue reading it,
Forever just because...

Not knowing what it was,
Forever just because...

Not knowing what it was,
Forever just because...

Not knowing what it was,
Forever just because...

Date: April 14, 2010 01:41PM

THIS is the truth. Thank you for posting it.

Weary of BS - the Capital Creeper is not a girls' gymnastics coach. So YES, it IS inappropriate for him to say the things you mentioned. The thing is, that's not even the extent of what he does. He makes sexually suggestive comments (is sexual attractiveness relevant to how judges react to what they see?), makes creepy comments about using the gym equipment in sexual ways (GROSS) and asks inappropriate questions about the girls' sexual and private lives. Tell me how you can defend that? And you don't think that the "gossip and whispers" have their origin in truth? People don't make this stuff up.

Date: April 14, 2010 01:50PM

The CC is not a gymnastics coach. The male GYM coaches would never act like that.

Posted by: OMG!!! ()
Date: April 14, 2010 04:50PM

Ex Gymnast Wrote:
> THIS is the truth. Thank you for posting it.
>
> Weary of BS - the Capital Creeper is not a girls'
> gymnastics coach. So YES, it IS inappropriate for
> him to say the things you mentioned. The thing is,
> that's not even the extent of what he does. He
> makes sexually suggestive comments (is sexual
> attractiveness relevant to how judges react to
> what they see?), makes creepy comments about using
> the gym equipment in sexual ways (GROSS) and asks
> inappropriate questions about the girls' sexual
> and private lives. Tell me how you can defend
> that? And you don't think that the "gossip and
> whispers" have their origin in truth? People don't
> make this stuff up.

OMG are you kidding? If this is true, why on earth haven't YOU, yes YOU, brought this to light? What are you waiting for? If this is true, this man does not belong at the gym and nothing good can come of this sort of behavior. YOU, yes YOU, owe it to the children and parents to turn this guy in. Let the authorities determine how to handle him.

Posted by: ME, yes ME ()
Date: April 14, 2010 05:20PM

Unfortunately there is nothing illegal about propositioning an 18+ year old girl -- however creepy it may be. As has been mentioned before, he takes an interest in them when they turn 18 (in my experience, anyway).

Posted by: Oh pahleeez... ()
Date: April 14, 2010 06:31PM

Are you actually trying to justify what he does? That behavior is inappropriate regardless of how old the gymnasts are. It is recreational facility for children, not a bar.

Posted by: this sucks ()
Date: April 14, 2010 06:52PM

Okay...I think I've got the "Capital Creeper" figured out...seems fairly obvious from all the clues. I was wondering who the "Creeper's Pet" was...does it happen to be someone on the booster club board, and if so, is it a "lackey" or a leader?

Posted by: Wondering ()
Date: April 14, 2010 07:50PM

Creepers Pet: You can tell who it is from the writing style. The arrogance is a dead giveaway. Only one person (well, now two) on the board are that full of themselves.

The girls dont turn in the Creeper because he tells them he'll deny it. The ambitious parents are obviously ready and willing to spring to his defense.

Posted by: Go Thread,Go Thread Forever ()
Date: April 15, 2010 02:55PM

Gotta love this thread. I hope it goes on and on
> forever.

Not knowing what it was,
Forever just because...

Not knowing what it was,
Forever just because...

Not knowing what it was,
Forever just because...

Not knowing what it was,
Forever just because...

Date: April 15, 2010 05:05PM

Go read another thread and stop lurking.

Posted by: Fishman ()
Date: April 19, 2010 02:01PM

They announced elections. I hope some really good people run for office this time.

Posted by: step up ()
Date: April 23, 2010 02:57PM

Sign up sheet is posted at the gym. Sign yourself up or someone you think would do a good job to try to get this club back on track! Otherwise its just more of the same....

Date: April 24, 2010 09:05AM

I have read the posts from this club's few naysayers, and I must respectfully disagree with their positions. Only a small minority is unhappy. These people are very loud, unfortunately. They don't understand a good thing when they see it. The current "leadership" has done so much for the good of all members. The truth is, no one else knows how to run the club, and no one else has the intellectual or emotional skill set. No one else could begin to understand what must be done or how to do it. We are all fortunate to have dedicated professionals who honestly don't mind all the hard work, and who arent afraid to stand up to the whiners. Vote with your HEAD and not your EMOTIONS. Looking forward to another great year!

Posted by: You say ()
Date: April 28, 2010 10:47PM

You say Minority,I say majority

You say Potatoe,I say POotatoe

You say Dedicated Professionals,I say self serving Hyprocrites

You say Fortunate, I say unfortunate

You say dedicated,I say to their own pocketbooks

You say honestly,I say not a chance in Hell

You say Whiners, I say BackStabbers

You say naysayers,I say whatever Asshole

Posted by: Flipping Farrah ()
Date: April 29, 2010 01:21PM

Blah, blah, blah. Don't like the booster club leaders? Find like-minded people who agree and vote yourself in. Then see how easy it is.

And for those who cast aspersions on our coaches and owners: put up or shut up.

Posted by: GymMom ()
Date: April 29, 2010 04:25PM

Flipping Farrah Wrote:
> Blah, blah, blah. Don't like the booster club
> leaders? Find like-minded people who agree and
> vote yourself in. Then see how easy it is.
>
> And for those who cast aspersions on our coaches
> and owners: put up or shut up.

Farrah, you are completely missing the point. The word is out loud and clear that if you want your daughter to have opportunites, let alone be successful, you DON'T MAKE WAVES!!! You would be CRAZY to challenge the existing structure.

Date: April 29, 2010 11:16PM

WHO cast aspersions on coaches or owners? NOBODY! A few people talked about the Capital Creeper... we all know who he is... but the people who dont like what goes on at Capital are complaining about the BOOSTER CLUB. One board member already quit because she could not put up with any more amatuer antics, and because she didnt want to be held liable if a certain family sues.

Date: April 29, 2010 11:23PM

Idiots.
There you go, Miss Change-Your-User-Name. Is that TYPED TO SUIT YOU????? doesnt change the fact you are still arrogant and messed up. "No one else has the intellect." So arrogant.
That reminds me, What evr happened to that missing scrip? Oops I guess we dont talk about that do we.

Posted by: Litsa ()
Date: April 30, 2010 07:28AM

Chalkfoot Wrote:

> That reminds me, What evr happened to that missing
> scrip?

I can help with this. Please contact me.

Posted by: Finally Fed Up ()
Date: April 30, 2010 09:06AM

The arrogance and activities of the leadership of this booster club have become legendary...we are now the laughing stock of gymnastics clubs all over the area ...which I was shocked to recently learn at a meet.

I guess I was happy to just ignore what was really going on as long as it did not affect me directly. I hope someone new can step in and salvage our reputation...for the kids' sakes...because really, thats what all this is about...or did you forget that part?

Your egos and actions are pathetic and are now embarassing the rest of us. Can you really not see that? Oh wait, I forgot, members' opinions don't matter if you consider them unimportant or in the "minority."

MY eyes are open now and I am so disappointed at what I am seeing. Something needs to change.

Date: April 30, 2010 05:20PM

Members have to vote for the new board. They send in their ballots via email to.... guess who... TARA! Who is running for President! Oh goodness, do you think she will properly count the ballots? Do you think if people ask for an accounting she will provide it? Or will she get her personal hit man, AKA Carlos The Screamer, to stand on a chair and shriek that the votes are Booster Club property, and if anyone tries to look at them Pearl will call the police and report them for being a Peeping Tom?

Posted by: Sensible ()
Date: April 30, 2010 05:29PM

Please be aware that in truth of fact, the ballots are club property. They are corporate documents. The President may release or conceal them at her discretion. Any non-authorized attempt to gain access to private corporate documents without permission will be dealt with accordingly.

Posted by: Are you on crack? ()
Date: April 30, 2010 06:37PM

You can't be that stupid to think that you would get away with pulling that kind of crap. That last comment has to be a sick joke, Right? You all must be crazy spewing that "lawyer-esque" B.S. What...is a plan in place already to "Fix" the election? Even the supreme court publishes their votes, and what is this....a parent run booster club or a secret conspiracy?????

Posted by: Nows your chance ()
Date: April 30, 2010 07:10PM

To Tara, Pearl and Karen -

All you ever do is bitch about how much work you do and how noone is willing to step up and take it on.....WELL a couple of brave people DID step up and are prepared to try to make this a better club...Now is your chance to put up or shut up...STEP ASIDE AND LET MARK LEAD this club for while. This is what you wanted, right? People to get involved. He is more than capable, and definately more trustworthy than any of you at this point.

SO get out and quit your whining...nows your chance.

Posted by: Sensible ()
Date: April 30, 2010 10:13PM

You are premature in assuming Mark will win this election. And to clarify, there is no "fix" in place. The point was simply made that all ballots are club property. They may be released at the discretion of the President. If the President chooses to keep all club documents private, she is within her rights to do so. This includes election ballots.

Posted by: Commander in Chief's ()
Date: May 01, 2010 12:06AM

Pearl Sandoval , Carlos Sandoval , Karen Behan, Tara Reid

Google your names and see what appears? Great for Business!!!!!

Are you proud of what a name you have made for yourselves and this club? Are you ready for another Great Year!!!!! That Loud minority has over 3500 viewers. Do you think others read this from other gymnastics clubs?

Good Luck in the Elections. It is time for a change. For a small gymnastics booster club,why so much baggage. How long has this thread been going on? Stand up and be leaders or step down and allow a fresh start for the better of this organization.

Posted by: Nonsense ()
Date: May 01, 2010 12:22AM

Why conceal ballots?The ballots are club property? The club is its members not the other way around. Why would Ms.Tara not be willing to provide election ballots to its members even if its in her rights to do so? What would the benefit to pursue such actions, unless there was something to hide.

Who writes such Nonsense? So Plastic

Posted by: Pizza Pizza ()
Date: May 01, 2010 12:29AM

Pearl called the police on ME? She called the police because I arrived at the Gym and ate to much pizza.

Posted by: Food Food ()
Date: May 01, 2010 12:32AM

Pearl called police on me? She called the police because I brought in too much food for the coaches. Did she call the police on You?

Posted by: Gossip Gossip ()
Date: May 01, 2010 12:36AM

Pearl called the police on me? She called the police because of gossip that was repeated!! Did she call the police on You?

Date: May 01, 2010 08:36AM

From a court ruling involving Sandoval and Keng:

OPINION
PER CURIAM:
On April 5, 1995, Carlos Sandoval filed a bankruptcy petition
under Chapter 11 of the Bankruptcy Code. First Union Bank of Virginia*
claimed that Sandoval fraudulently transferred property in violation
of 11 U.S.C. § 727, and therefore should not be entitled to a
discharge. The bankruptcy court found, based on the facts before it,
that Sandoval had engaged in a fraudulent transfer, and therefore,
denied Sandoval's discharge. The district court affirmed the bankruptcy
court. Likewise finding no error in the court's ruling, we
affirm.
I.
Sandoval is a lawyer licensed to practice law in Virginia who was
previously one of two shareholders in the Martinez and Sandoval law
firm. The firm had a line of credit with First Union, which was guaranteed
by Sandoval, and borrowed money. The firm defaulted on the
loan around July or August 1994, and on September 22, 1994, its
unsecured creditors filed an involuntary Chapter 7 petition in Bankruptcy
Court. On October 7, 1994, First Union obtained a confessed
judgment against Sandoval in Fairfax Circuit Court for $47,649.39.

On October 27, 1994, the debtor filed a motion to set aside the judgment,
and on October 28, 1994, First Union docketed the judgment
in the Circuit Court for Prince George's County, Maryland.
In early November 1994, Sandoval transferred his individually held
interests in his residence (located in Charles County, Md) and his
automobile to himself and his wife as tenants by the entirety. The
deed was recorded in Charles County, Maryland on December 6,
1994. Sandoval alleges that the transfer took place pursuant to an oral
pre-nuptial agreement between himself and his wife whereby they
agreed that all property would be transferred to joint ownership no
later than their first wedding anniversary, November 4, 1994. After
the transfer of the property, Sandoval filed a Motion to Set Aside the
Judgment of the Circuit Court, which was denied on December 16,
First Union docketed its judgment in Charles County, Maryland in
January 1995. On April 5, 1995, Sandoval filed a bankruptcy petition
under Chapter 11 of the Bankruptcy Code. On June 23, 1995, First
Union filed a complaint in bankruptcy court objecting to Sandoval's
dischargeability of debt. Sandoval filed an answer, and a motion to
dismiss, or, in the alternative, for summary judgment.
On February 27, 1996, the bankruptcy court heard oral argument
on the complaint and pending motions and denied Sandoval's motion.
On March 4, 1996, the bankruptcy court conducted a hearing and
ruled from the bench finding, inter alia, that Sandoval had engaged
in conduct that constituted a fraudulent transfer under the Bankruptcy
Code (Code), 11 U.S.C. § 727(a)(2)(A), and therefore, Sandoval's
discharge was denied.
xxxxxxx
Third, Sandoval contends that the purpose of the Bankruptcy Code,
i.e., to give an honest debtor a fresh start, supports a ruling in his
favor. Simply put, since we have determined based on the stipulated
facts and relevant law that Sandoval was correctly judged to have
fraudulently transferred property to avoid discharge, Sandoval's suggestion
that the "honest debtor" protection of Code should apply to
him begs the question. Considering the facts in this case, Sandoval
cannot now defend his fraudulent actions under the auspices

Read the full ruling here:
http://pacer.ca4.uscourts.gov/opinion.pdf/962391.U.pdf

Posted by: secret book ()
Date: May 01, 2010 08:40AM

Pearl called the police on me? she called the police because I read the secret spy book that was once kept in the office. Did she call the police on you?

Posted by: Cold Drink ()
Date: May 01, 2010 08:43AM

Pearl called the police on me? she called the police because I was thirsty and needed a drink while selling discount cards. Did she call the police on You?

Posted by: Extra Extra Read All About IT ()
Date: May 01, 2010 08:50AM

From a court ruling involving Sandoval and Keng:

OPINION
PER CURIAM:
On April 5, 1995, Carlos Sandoval filed a bankruptcy petition
under Chapter 11 of the Bankruptcy Code. First Union Bank of Virginia*
claimed that Sandoval fraudulently transferred property in violation
of 11 U.S.C. § 727, and therefore should not be entitled to a
discharge. The bankruptcy court found, based on the facts before it,
that Sandoval had engaged in a fraudulent transfer, and therefore,
denied Sandoval's discharge. The district court affirmed the bankruptcy
court. Likewise finding no error in the court's ruling, we
affirm.
I.
Sandoval is a lawyer licensed to practice law in Virginia who was
previously one of two shareholders in the Martinez and Sandoval law
firm. The firm had a line of credit with First Union, which was guaranteed
by Sandoval, and borrowed money. The firm defaulted on the
loan around July or August 1994, and on September 22, 1994, its
unsecured creditors filed an involuntary Chapter 7 petition in Bankruptcy
Court. On October 7, 1994, First Union obtained a confessed
judgment against Sandoval in Fairfax Circuit Court for $47,649.39.

On October 27, 1994, the debtor filed a motion to set aside the judgment,
and on October 28, 1994, First Union docketed the judgment
in the Circuit Court for Prince George's County, Maryland.
In early November 1994, Sandoval transferred his individually held
interests in his residence (located in Charles County, Md) and his
automobile to himself and his wife as tenants by the entirety. The
deed was recorded in Charles County, Maryland on December 6,
1994. Sandoval alleges that the transfer took place pursuant to an oral
pre-nuptial agreement between himself and his wife whereby they
agreed that all property would be transferred to joint ownership no
later than their first wedding anniversary, November 4, 1994. After
the transfer of the property, Sandoval filed a Motion to Set Aside the
Judgment of the Circuit Court, which was denied on December 16,
First Union docketed its judgment in Charles County, Maryland in
January 1995. On April 5, 1995, Sandoval filed a bankruptcy petition
under Chapter 11 of the Bankruptcy Code. On June 23, 1995, First
Union filed a complaint in bankruptcy court objecting to Sandoval's
dischargeability of debt. Sandoval filed an answer, and a motion to
dismiss, or, in the alternative, for summary judgment.
On February 27, 1996, the bankruptcy court heard oral argument
on the complaint and pending motions and denied Sandoval's motion.
On March 4, 1996, the bankruptcy court conducted a hearing and
ruled from the bench finding, inter alia, that Sandoval had engaged
in conduct that constituted a fraudulent transfer under the Bankruptcy
Code (Code), 11 U.S.C. § 727(a)(2)(A), and therefore, Sandoval's
discharge was denied.
xxxxxxx
Third, Sandoval contends that the purpose of the Bankruptcy Code,
i.e., to give an honest debtor a fresh start, supports a ruling in his
favor. Simply put, since we have determined based on the stipulated
facts and relevant law that Sandoval was correctly judged to have
fraudulently transferred property to avoid discharge, Sandoval's suggestion
that the "honest debtor" protection of Code should apply to
him begs the question. Considering the facts in this case, Sandoval
cannot now defend his fraudulent actions under the auspices

Read the full ruling here:
[pacer.ca4.uscourts.gov]

Date: May 01, 2010 09:07AM

OH!!!!! They are ruled on for fraud and its okay for them to handle money and scripts cards and collect donations for stuff and then that Carlos person YELLED at those people becaue they tried to TALK AT A MEETING???? But he lets his wife go all hoity-toity "Im a college graduate" bullshit with her smeared lipstick and shit. I swear I wanted to say honey, you better wipe your teeth if you dont want people to think youre a CLOWN!!!!!! And then ----someone----- jumps in my shit for my TYPING!

Date: May 01, 2010 09:12AM

I just read through that entire court ruling. Seriously: we allow these people to handle our money? We allow them to run events where they are in charge of getting donations and goods from merchants? We allow them to put their own kids in charge of selling raffle tickets?

Posted by: TopHat ()
Date: May 01, 2010 09:19AM

Sandoval is no longer licensed to do law in Virginia. Is that because of that fraud ruling? And why is a Maryland lawyer writing opinions for a Virginia club? Does this mean his opinion is not valid?

Posted by: Lightbeam ()
Date: May 01, 2010 10:37AM

An Open Letter to Tara, Pearl, Karen, and Carlos:

I get it that you all have carefully crafted the bylaws to not provide for even the most minimum of the Roberts Rules with respect to elections and the operation of the club. I also get it that when some members tried to change the bylaws to bring back credibility, accountability and high ethical standards, you called those members out of order and refused to entertain what they wanted. I get it that technically you are following the laws and the bylaws YOU wrote for YOUR benefit.

What YOU don’t get is that some of us have had enough and we don’t believe that you are complying with the Roberts Rules you reference in the bylaws with respect to elections and running the board and its meetings. Even worse, we don’t believe you are in sufficient compliance with the IRS rules. You refuse to share a copy of the legal opinion that WE, THE MEMBERS, paid a board member’s husband to write, and when we ask for a copy, you tell us it’s privileged and can only be held by the President. It’s ridiculous that some of us will have to do a FOIA request to get something WE paid for, but we don’t know where else to turn. Maybe the IRS will have some suggestions for how we get to the bottom of this.

I think it’s time for us to resign from the club and just pay the gym’s management directly. We need to stop being sheep and call for change. Maybe with a new slate in charge, the club will finally do what a BOOSTER club is supposed to do. Think about it. What has this club done for any of your kids. Contact any parent whose kid has a scholarship and ask, “What did the club do to help her get it? Did they help coordinate setting up recruiting website (and I’m not talking about the lame listing on the club website)? Did they coordinate getting videographers to help get tapes and pictures up? Did they explain what the recruiting process involves?” I already know the answer because I already asked: “NO – NOT A SINGLE THING.”

PS – And on that $2,500 legal opinion we paid to a board officer’s husband, was it really a legal opinion that binds you and for which you are liable if you are wrong? Is it even in writing? For $2,500, sure hope so. If you believe in your opinion, why did you tell the members at the last meeting it’s not theirs to look at and is being held by the president as club property and can’t/won’t be shared?

[signed]

The Lightbeam

Posted by: Yes We Do ()
Date: May 01, 2010 11:12AM

Commander in Chief's Wrote:
> That Loud minority has
> over 3500 viewers. Do you think others read this
> from other gymnastics clubs?

Yes. Yes we do. :-p

It's a train wreck. We keep coming back for more, and you keep providing. Thx.

Posted by: IRS.Audit Yepee ()
Date: May 01, 2010 07:06PM

Its my understanding the IRS is being contacted,or will be soon for an investigation. Audits Suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: May 01, 2010 07:39PM

That thundering sound you hear is the BC officers stampeding to the nearest Staples to pick up a shredder - using BC funds, of course.

Posted by: VOTE 4 MARK ()
Date: May 03, 2010 03:40PM

VOTE FOR MARK!!!!!!

Posted by: YESSSSSSS! ()
Date: May 03, 2010 04:03PM

Vote for Mark AND Jessica.....

Date: May 04, 2010 09:43PM

Mark and Jessica all the way! You better get someone to validate the ballots though (oh DAMN miss lipstick-teeth; did you think i could write such big words?)

Posted by: Vote,VOTE ()
Date: May 05, 2010 08:46AM

Yeah,better get someone to look over each and every ballot casted. Including emails,don't allow the current Booster Brawlers to wiesle themselves back into their seats, when they lose. Don't think Carlos Sandoval won't come up with some Cock Amany Scheme or some kind of technicality.

Oh,this vote wasn't casted within the proper time limit according to the Robert Rules of Sandoval.

That email was sent 1 sec after 12:00 am,so that one doesn't count(especially since the vote was for Mark & Jessica). But if for my wife's friends, it counts.It just made it in.

More Bullshit to Follow.

(The Fairfax Underground,isn't it Great)

Unfortunately, this is one of those dark and nasty corners of the internet that is a byproduct of unmoderated bulletin boards, and the wild west mentality rules the day. There are no rules, no editing, no censorship. Now move along to your gardening forum, or your PTA forum, or your church forum.

Posted by: TopHat ()
Date: May 05, 2010 09:22AM

In light of that fraud ruling, this is particularly important.
The election takes place in Virginia, for a Virginia corporation.
Votes are sent electronically to Maryland, to be tallied by Maryland residents who are not obligated to divulge the ballots to anyone. Do you trust these people to tell you the truth?

Posted by: What next? ()
Date: May 10, 2010 05:07PM

Assuming no major changes, how do the parents cope? Do we smile and pretend that all is just fine? Do we try to forget the past 6 months didn't happen? We owe it to our girls to keep petty nonsense and politics and adult catfights from distracting from their achievements, but that seems like a tall order.

So - assuming what happens is what I expect will happen - where does that leave us?

Posted by: Concerned Parent ()
Date: May 10, 2010 05:28PM

Shame on the parents at this facility that allow their daughters to train with the "Capital Creeper." It is a parent's responsibility to protect their child and look after their best interests. Instead of all this comotion over $100 gift cards and petty issues, maybe you should be going to the management of this faility to get rid of this disgusting coach and protecting your daughters!

Posted by: horrified ()
Date: May 11, 2010 12:17AM

Concerned Parent: Not so simple. Remember what we saw in the BC fiasco. People wanted to complain about the club president, but according to the rules, the person to complain to was... the club president! Take that for what it's worth and apply the lesson.

Posted by: concerned parent ()
Date: May 11, 2010 12:21PM

horrified - I am not a member of your facility and do not know about all the inner workings of this business but aren't there plenty of training facilities in your area? If the situation is not going to change, why stay and subject your daughters to this environment? And if the parents of the younger children know this is happening as the girls get closer to "legal age" isn't it creepy that he is viewing your pre-"legal" girls in this fashion....its just gross and I cannot believe parent will subject their daughters to this, no matter what the training.

Posted by: what next? ()
Date: May 11, 2010 05:38PM

concerned parent Wrote:
> horrified - I am not a member of your facility and
> do not know about all the inner workings of this
> business but aren't there plenty of training
> facilities in your area? If the situation is not
> going to change, why stay and subject your
> daughters to this environment? And if the parents
> of the younger children know this is happening as
> the girls get closer to "legal age" isn't it
> creepy that he is viewing your pre-"legal" girls
> in this fashion....its just gross and I cannot
> believe parent will subject their daughters to
> this, no matter what the training.

Please don't confuse my question about what next if nothing changes - referring to the BOOSTER CLUB - with concerns about inappropriate behavior by adults towards gymansts. Those are two completely different and completely unrelated issues. My post and my question and my assumption that nothing much will change is regarding Booster Club leadership. The concerns you are speaking about have nothing to do with my question or comments. I don't disagree with your statements, I just do not believe it is fair to mix the two issues.

Posted by: Blue skies and kittens ()
Date: May 21, 2010 07:37AM

All is well again

Posted by: Seriously? ()
Date: November 15, 2010 05:16PM

Just stumbled on this thread...

If your comment doesn't perfectly exemplify the pompous self-importance of the board, I don't know what does. "no one else has the intellectual or emotional skill set"??? Seriously? I just puked a little in my mouth. This is all you have going on. Period. You continue to do what you do because we allow you to do it. Don't flatter yourself. We're busy people. Run along now, and continue to push the limits of ethical boundaries for as long as we allow. You really think you haven't been replaced yet because of your intellectual or emotional skill set? That's awesome. How delightful to be so blissfully unaware of yourself. There is a system that tough to shake up at that gym. As long as you continue the half-ass job you're doing, we're going to keep letting you run with the ball. And there will always be complaints. Deal with it or quit.

Posted by: Phil, Stu and Alan ()
Date: November 15, 2010 08:55PM

all together now, the trinity is "the three best friends that anybody could have, the three best friends that anyone could have"... Seriously, I think I have a hangover from all their BS. Are people still buying it?

Posted by: BTTT ()
Date: June 25, 2011 05:11PM

How did things go - better than the 2010 season? Are the disgruntled ones now gone?

Posted by: heather handstands ()
Date: June 26, 2011 07:20PM

Booster Club Still sucks.

Posted by: CERTenly4 ()
Date: June 26, 2011 08:16PM

No ones disgruntled in CERT joins us today. http://www.fairfaxcountycert.blogspot.com

Posted by: Go away CERT dude ()
Date: June 26, 2011 09:45PM

Stop hijacking every thread on this forum. No one will listen if you keep up the "hard sell".

There needs to be a reality show for all the gym goings on. From what I hear, it's as scandalous a place as ever.

Posted by: CERTenly4realOriginal ()
Date: June 27, 2011 06:53PM

CERT is not any mores scalndaless from the next association. Feed the directors and and overwork the non paid people. I will not post to this one and only CERT one. Thought I could get this club to take a CERT class for free.

Posted by: This Was Awesome! ()
Date: January 04, 2012 12:23PM

How amazing? I have spent the last day indulging in this. Simply put-this drama is wonderful! Mob wives should lose their time slot and VH1 should give this blog a run!

Posted by: Researching Capital ()
Date: October 31, 2019 02:45PM

I am looking into this gymnastics club - they have had 3 coaches in less than 10 years who have been arrested or convicted of sexual abuse of minors. Now I read about this "Capital Creeper" - and am wondering who this is?
Can anyone provide more information?

Posted by: Simplest solution ()
Date: October 31, 2019 07:21PM

Researching Capital Wrote:
> I am looking into this gymnastics club - they
> have had 3 coaches in less than 10 years who have
> been arrested or convicted of sexual abuse of
> minors. Now I read about this "Capital Creeper"
> - and am wondering who this is?
> Can anyone provide more information?

Don't let men teach girls sports especially if it involves physical contact. Any man who wears a leotard and coaches girls gymnastics is a pedophile with the rare exception of old grizzled soviet Olympic defectors who can still do the giant's turn in their 70's despite 60 years of Turkish tobacco smoking but again those are extremely rare and they only coach men's US Olympic teams anyways cause they only defected to sabotage our efforts so it's a moot point

Posted by: .......... ()
Date: October 31, 2019 09:16PM

No dog in this fight...But fucking hell, you cunts really need to get laid.

Posted by: Nervy Pervy ()
Date: November 01, 2019 09:56PM

I would never send my child here. Three strikes you're out.

Posted by: snake1234 ()
Date: August 14, 2020 05:12PM

Ijust found this email string months later. Bottomline is this.
Sergio Galvez was a child molester and pedophile for both girls and boys.
Was arrested at least twice on these charges and now he's dead. Resigned in disgrace from USA gymnastics. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
FACT FACT FACT. I personally believe, but have no proof, that his wife at the time of his death, Katrina killed him. Either he was drugged and drowned in the Potomac river or he killed himslef on purpose. She is a horrible person and is very wealthy. I believe ( but as I said I have no proof ) that she probably killed him to evade liability from the lawsuits that she would have been open to from the lawsuits of Sergio's sexual deviance etc.
She lives in Clifton VA. Not sure if her name if Katrina Sample, Katrina Litschke Sampl or Katrina Galvez. Go after her. She is the worst of the worst.

Posted by: Pedo Hunting Grounds ()
Date: August 14, 2020 05:23PM

Capital Gymnastics has always been a mecca for pedophiles and those willing to bang underage girls. Back in the 90's one of my former friends was a coach there and tagging a 15-year old.

Date: August 14, 2020 07:19PM

Facts a fact. They need to go down.

Date: August 14, 2020 07:26PM

It was Sergio Galvez. He was arrested at least twice for sexual indecency with
a minor and more charges would be coming; but now he's dead. His wife at the time probably killed him. I have no proof of this but I know this bitch very well. She is as bad as him in different ways. She probably drugged him and drowned him in the Potomac river. Sergio was a piece of shit but he was in excellent physical condition. He wouldn't have drowned unless he was drugged or meant to croak himself; which is also possible.

Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.