HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
Capital Gymnastics Booster Club
Posted by: Larry ()
Date: January 21, 2010 09:03PM

I think its about time that the president of CGGBC stand up and have a meeting with its members and face the music. It was unfair of them to abuse their power and steal a members money. If they must kick out a loyal member to the organization but then to steal the money she had earned is completely unfair and greedy. Have a open meeting for all to attend and quit stalling...

This is the VP's response to calling a meeting????

Dear All, I now see that there is a lack of understanding of what "calling" a meeting is pursuant to a corporation's bylaws.

Please be advised that "calling" a meeting is not simply saying one wants a meeting, or announcing to others that one agrees to a meeting, or that one wishes to "call" (using that specific term) a meeting.

"Calling" a meeting means: 1. meeting the requirements, if any, set out in the bylaws (e.g. notice requirements, etc); 2. determining a location, date and time for the meeting; 3. sending out notices; 4. having the meeting.

I respectfully disagree with Board Member ....... position that because she did not actually "call" a meeting (because she did not know how? didn't have the time? another reason? -- I don't know) then the responsibility "of not calling a meeting" lies with someone else and that someone else is then supposed to advise .... that she did not call a meeting.

Personally, I'm not sure how a third party is supposed to know whether another person knows or doesn't know something solely based on a negative (i.e. something did not happen).

As a sitting board member, if another board member says they want to "call" a meeting, then my responsibility is to wait for the notice of the meeting and then try to attend the meeting. To date, I have received no such notice.

For clarification, then, to date, there has been no special meeting called. Therefore, it would be inaccurate to say otherwise.

Hope that clarifies things.

Pearl

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Capital Gymnastics Booster Club
Posted by: Darryl ()
Date: January 21, 2010 10:50PM

Appears that "Pearl" failed to learn this in PTA 101: You serve the MEMBERS, not the BYLAWS.

Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: January 22, 2010 07:12AM

Darryl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Appears that "Pearl" failed to learn this in PTA
> 101: You serve the MEMBERS, not the BYLAWS.

Bullshit
Follow in this order

1)State, federal and local laws
2) Recent court decisions you are aware of or should be aware of
3) Articles of incorporation/Covenants/bylaws where applicable
4) something else
5) Something else
6) Members opinions

By not following this hierarchy, the organizers of the group risk lawsuits and losing any tax exempt status they may have. Also, if it is a non-profit corporation,like a homeowners' association, the directors could face penalties including jail time for their actions as a member of the Board of Directors (BOD).

I don't know what kind of organization this is, but stating that it is here to serve the members, not the bylaws, is dangerous as well as just stupid.

Besides - join any BOD of any community group and you will find that most members of the organization are self serving and idiots.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2010 07:13AM by Radiophile.

Posted by: BackFlip Larry ()
Date: January 22, 2010 09:15AM

(meeting still not called???) Board continues to stall....

It is with a great disappointment, confusion and anger that I find the need to write this. To be blunt, I am tired of the pissing match that is going on between some of the people on this Board and an unhappy group of Booster Club members.

At this point, I've spent WAY too much time reading emails, researching by-laws, answering questions from members, and contemplating what will ultimately come of this dispute. I find myself questioning what our role is here and what needs to happen to get us back on track towards our organization's stated purpose --- supporting and furthering girl's gymnastics.

I think that some of us have forgotten that we are a membership organization. Ultimately, we answer to the entire membership, and the actions we take should benefit our members and be in their collective best interests. As a Board, we are responsible for guiding the direction of the club with our votes, and listening to and educating members. Our actions should be totally transparent to everyone --- that is, consistent, fair, and open to review by any member upon request.

If a member makes a reasonable request for documentation that pertains to a fundraiser or the organization itself, the information should be provided in a good-faith manner without an e-mail chain fighting over each and every detail. Ignoring requests or feigning ignorance of the specific details requested simply furthers the perception that the activities of the Board are somehow improper or shady. No one on this Board nor any chairman of a fundraiser should be allowed to remain in their position if they conduct themselves in this manner. If someone has a concern or a complaint, it is our role to listen and consider their comments or suggestions, regardless of whether we personally support their position or even like them. That does not mean that we, as a Board, automatically agree that something needs to or will be changed. We are a group of parents organized into a club to raise funds to offset our kids' gymnastics fees --- that's it. There shouldn't be anything sinister associated with this. There is nothing that we should be doing that cannot be published, reviewed and scrutinized by any member of this organization. And if there is, then we should not be doing it.

I also don't get what all the secrecy and the quoting of our confusing "Bylaws and Rules" is about. Unfortunately, I do think several areas of our are bylaws are subject to the interpretation of the reader. If people are procedurally doing something wrong while trying to be heard, educate them and explain the proper procedures so that we can move on. We should be taking the high road here and doing everything we can to assist our members. What do we have to gain by not doing this?

I am frustrated that the leadership of this organization, most of who I like personally, has not stepped up to lead us through this and has instead decided to ignore the concerns of these members. These members are not going to just go away. Over a month ago, I seconded a request to review the Quint action and discuss additional member requests. I seconded the motion not because I was "siding" with any particular opinion, but because I thought a review and discussion of our action in this matter was required, and that addressing the Members additional concerns was appropriate. At this point, We have spent way too much time trying NOT to deal with this instead of having the meeting, hearing the issues, and putting it behind us.

Have we made mistakes either individually or as a Board --- maybe or maybe not. Regardless, I, and every other board member, should be willing to at least listen and to consider what is being proposed. That's our job. Then it's done, and we can all move on to other Board business and stop cringing at the unending flow of assinine emails piling up in our inboxes.

We can't keep perpetuating the behavior of evasiveness and secrecy that is undermining our mission and goals, and causing people to doubt our motives. The Board leadership needs to step up and lead, or step down and let someone else step in to try to keep this club going. We owe the members who elected us at least that much.

In the spirit of moving forward, I have tenatively scheduled the large meeting room (capacity: 70) at the Kings Park library for Thursday, February 11th from 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM. I know .... has been working to coordinate an upcoming Board meeting, but I am hoping that we can move that meeting to this date, and address all the agenda items requested in front of everyone who may be interested at this meeting. It is my hope that this time & date will work (or all of us will make it work), so that we can resolve any outstanding issues and new business. --- can we work together to develop the agenda?

Enough is enough.

Posted by: Another gym's club ()
Date: January 23, 2010 12:39AM

Are you serious! Your booster club has come to negotiating on a public form for Fairfax?? Seriously?

Posted by: Darryl ()
Date: January 23, 2010 01:07AM

Radiophile Wrote:
> Besides - join any BOD of any community group and
> you will find that most members of the
> organization are self serving and idiots.

Sad but true in many cases. Good place to meet retired colonels who failed to promote to general.

However, I must disagree with your other assertions. Bylaws are created to protect the members from the board of directors. By extension, some also say that the articles of incorporation are required by governments to protect citizens from corporations. Wise directors heed their documents, but do not hide behind them.

Elected directors who are responsive to their members need not fear them.

Disclaimer: I am not a party to this dispute. My kids don't gymnast (or whatever the verb might be).

Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: January 23, 2010 09:54AM

Darryl Wrote:
> Radiophile Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Besides - join any BOD of any community group
> and
> > you will find that most members of the
> > organization are self serving and idiots.
>
> Sad but true in many cases. Good place to meet
> retired colonels who failed to promote to
> general.

While you agree this is true for the BODs, join the group and you will see how idiotic people can be.

> However, I must disagree with your other
> assertions. Bylaws are created to protect the
> members from the board of directors.

And the BOD from members.

By
> extension, some also say that the articles of
> incorporation are required by governments to
> protect citizens from corporations.

Actually, it is more of a tax thing. Dont know if the gymnasts group pays taxes, but talking generally here.

Wise
> directors heed their documents, but do not hide
> behind them.

Again, the docs explain how things are to be run.

> Elected directors who are responsive to their
> members need not fear them.

Define "responsive"

> Disclaimer: I am not a party to this dispute. My
> kids don't gymnast (or whatever the verb might
> be).

Posted by: twat strecher ()
Date: January 23, 2010 10:18AM

Do your members really read this board?
You think it's a good idea to air your dirty laundry on a site where the main topics include child prostitution, marijuana in school, who got locked up when and why, (insert name here) is a dick/slut whatecer you want to say, and local stories of tragedy are topics for second guessing and destroying the dead's character.

Your organization must be full of fucking idiots.

Posted by: Handspring Cindy ()
Date: January 26, 2010 08:18AM

Children partcipate in sports and to keep children away from drugs,prostitution, and jail. maybe if parents stopped acting like idiots their kids would stay in theses sports such "like gymnastics."

CGBBC has taken money from its members,kicked them out and continues to act irresponsibly to those who voted them in the positions they hold.

Don't read this ,if you prefer posts on other matters.

Posted by: Tumble Tammy ()
Date: January 26, 2010 02:14PM

So one of the big sins that the member committed before being "expelled" was to talk badly about the booster club in public to other members. Yet the booster club posts their version of the events on the BLOODY INTERNET. See for yourself:

"CGGBC regretfully announces that by majority vote of the board of directors on October 14, 2009, MariLynn Quint is no longer a member of CGGBC due to the following reasons: 1. Virginia Code Section 18.2-417 states in pertinent part: Any person ... who shall falsely... speak. of and concern another person, any words which from their usual construction and common acceptation are construed as insults and tend to violence and breach of the peace... shall be guilty of a Class 3 Misdemeanor, punishable by fine up to $500.

Between January 1, 1009 and October 1, 2009, Ms. Quint did publicly accuse the president of the booster club of stealing money from the club. In addition to two witnesses, Ms. Quint, herself, has admitted to making said statements.1 CGGBC's treasurer reports no funds have been taken, converted or otherwise illegally used.

2. Between September 1, 2009 and September 25, 2009, Ms. Quint did not follow CGGBC ByLaws of complying with fundraiser policies set by the Discount Card Fundraiser chair. CGGBC fronted Ms. Quint $100 worth of discount cards with stipulation that the cash or unsold cards needed to be returned by September 7, 2009. Ms. Quint did not return the cards or cash equivalent by this due date. CGGBC extended the due date for Ms. Quint twice, September 18, 2009 and September 25, 2009, but despite repeated requests made by the chair, treasurer and the president, Ms. Quint did not return the cards or cash equivalent by the extended due date. As a direct result of Ms. Quint's actions, CGGBC had to delay payment to the boy's club (Discount Cards is a boy's club fundraiser) and delay finalizing bookkeeping of this entire fundraiser due to Ms. Quint’s refusal to comply with club requests.2 When questioned by CGGBC's treasurer, Ms. Quint advised that her computer was "down" and she did not receive e-mail notices requesting the return of club property. This statement is untrue.3 Ms. Quint also omitted advising the treasurer that she was also requested to return club property in person by the chairperson on September 18, 2009 and on September 19, 2009.

3. Between January 1, 2009 and October 1, 2009, Ms. Quint continues to refuse to abide by the CGGBC Handbook and Bylaws regarding the filing of grievances against the board. Instead, Ms. Quint publicizes her grievances against the board through open conversations at the gym with other members, non-members and potential members of CGGBC."

The board has no problem throwing the expelled members name onto the internet for the world to see, but can't use their own names. And all of this over $100 in coupons when the booster club has reserves of over $27,000. Unbelievable.

Posted by: Series Sally ()
Date: January 27, 2010 12:42PM

-A $100 in coupons that Ms.Quint had special permission to turn in at a later date from the boards Treasurer. These coupons were not stolen but returned. Treasurer had sent this out in writing to return at a later date.
-File a grievance to a board who never grated her due process to begin with, and the same board controlled by the three individuals accusing her of actions listed on their notes on the internet. Then took all her fundraised earnings. (Theives themselves)
-Why didn't the president of the board recuse herself from the vote to have this member expelled from the booster club?
-Publicly accused the president of the booster club of stealing money??? When,where, and to whom. Complete Hearsay & Gossip

Posted by: MusselMan ()
Date: January 28, 2010 04:24PM

Real reason they kicked her out? She asked too many questions. The Top 3 people on the board didn't want to answer MQ's questions about a very profitable fundraiser that mysteriously put extra $$ into Top 2's coffers. So the Top 3 cooked up a big story about MQ spreading gossip. One board member fought against kicking her out, but the Top 3 (president,the VP, and their lacky-girl) made a big deal out of it. GOSSIP IS SO EVIL WE HAVE TO GET RID OF HER! So the majority of the board voted to kick out MQ and confiscate all themoney she fundraised to pay for her daughter's competition fees. When MQ challenged it, the Top 3 announced they would soon tell the REAL REASON they kicked her out: she took $2!!! That was already hers anyway! Then the Top 3 threatened to kick out the one board member gutsy enough to stand up to them. Finally another board member smelled the rot, and agreed to review the matter. The Top 3 refused to respond to call for a special meeting. Oh yeah. let's not forget the fact that items have disappeared from the gym and guess who hasnt responded to requests that she return them to rightful owners? Yeah: the lackey-girl. Houston, we have a problem....

Date: January 28, 2010 04:48PM

Radiophile: You have no idea what these people are like. Iron grip on the club and its members. What happens if you, a member, dont understand something? For instance. you think the fundraisers arent being run fairly, and you ask why certain people get preferential selling slots, or more $$$ from doing less fundraising? You get a curt email telling you in effect to shut up and stop asking questions. Ask again? Another email basically saying how stupid you are. Ask yet again? Strict instructions to stop abusing board resources, and the threat of expulsion and loss of fundraised earnings. Look through the encyclopedia and see if you find paralels in history. Start with "F" for "FASCISM."

Posted by: To Pirouette Pearl ()
Date: January 28, 2010 05:32PM

Leave behind the personal vendetta and do the "right" thing. Credit back Mq account her fundraising earnings. Bullying and intimidation by the "Holy Trinity" is a thing in the past. No more emails threatening the members, and avoiding the issues put before them. No more having members kicked out of the gym and then proceed to take their money. No more paying spouses husband lawyer fees for ,petty personality conflicts. Looking forward to the next open board meeting. This club is set forth for fundrasiing purposes, not to flex our mussels.

Date: January 28, 2010 06:54PM

oh yeah I forgot about the lawyer fee thing. What was that for, anyway? A board member got the board to pay her husband a couple grand for legal research? I also heard they told a member she could read board documents and when she did, they called the cops and said she stole them? Is that true?

Posted by: Simon Says.....Do What I Say or Else ()
Date: January 28, 2010 07:12PM

Yep!!! They told her to go into office to get book of documents and 'look all she wanted' "They" failed to tell her that don't take it out of the office (she sat right outside the office)or else we will call the cops on you!! They did too! MusselMan Is the VP's husband the booster club's lawyer? I believe that would be considered a 'conflict of interest'.

Posted by: wtf ()
Date: January 28, 2010 07:57PM

Bastards...fire them all whats the problem sounds like a bunch of bullshit going on

Posted by: Angry ()
Date: January 28, 2010 08:24PM

Are you just retarded Pearl?

Posted by: Angry ()
Date: January 28, 2010 08:24PM

Totally True!

Posted by: Wipeout Terry ()
Date: January 28, 2010 08:37PM

Who runs this organization? Who is in charge? Where are the other board members?They put up with this type of activity? they don't question the president,Vp,Treasurer etc etc sit back and let the members of this club be treated i such a manner?

Posted by: Dismount Debbie ()
Date: January 28, 2010 09:15PM

At most gyms, there is an "arms length" separation between the gym itself (e.g., the owners, coaches, and staff) and the booster club. I can't speak for Capital Gymnastics in particular, since Capital appears to be slightly, uh, "off-center", compared to other gyms.

The reason for keeping the gym and the booster club separate is for exactly this reason. Owners & coaches typically don't want to get too close to parents who are often way too emotionally involved in the success of his/her child. The girls teams can be particularly bad in this respect (catty at times), so no big shock that this is happening in the girls booster club and not the boys.

So, keeping in mind that the booster club is a separate legal entity from the gym and is independent in virtually every way (or at least it should be), the people in charge are the officers of the booster club. In this case:

President - Tara Reid cggbc_president@yahoo.com

Vice President - Pearl Keng pearlkeng@yahoo.com

Treasurer - Sherri Parmley slparmley@cox.net

Assistant Treasurer - Terry Post thepost6@verizon.net

Corporate Secretary - Millette Wardell air4syf@aol.com

VP of Fundraising - Marta Nazario nazariocuin@yahoo.com

Ass't VP of Fundraising - Marie Farson mariefarson@juno.com

Posted by: I Write The Songs ()
Date: January 28, 2010 10:00PM

Sweet Pearl-a-Mine

When it began, I can't begin to know when

But the power's growin strong

An wasn't the CGGBC

meant for you and me togetha

Who'd believe it could go wrong?

Backs, Scratching Backs, TRIN-I-TY

using me, using you

Sweet Pearl-a-mine whoa whoa whoa

President an lackey too (lackey, lackey, lackey)

Hidin behind (bom,bom,bom) Bylaws Can Not prevent a coup

But now I, I pray for the night,

to restore due process rights

and the proposed agenda too!

And when all's out

Try and hold back the members

Due to kickbacks to TRIN-I-TY!!!

Backs, scratching backs, TRINITY

Using me, Using you

Sweet Pearl-a-mine

youtube: Neil Diamond~~Sweet Caroline

Posted by: Bela Karolyi ()
Date: January 28, 2010 10:16PM

Which of the young gymnasts from this club are projected to compete for the US National Team that will compete in the Olympics in 2012? And, did any deserving competitors get aced out by club politics? (I have to assume so, based on the vitriol being spewed on this public forum).

Posted by: Geez not more lawyers ()
Date: January 29, 2010 01:39AM

From your internets:

> Vice President - Pearl Keng pearlkeng@yahoo.com
>

"KENG","PEARL,"P","044","9332","TALISTER","CT","WALDORF","MD","07/07/2008","FAIL OBEY STOP/YLD-SGN"

Law firm: http://sandovalandkeng.com/

The Washington Worldwide Marriage Encounter Community
Pearl Keng ¢¾ Carlos Sandoval Registration Couple pearlkeng@yahoo.com

Washington Post, Sunday, July 15, 2007 by Perl Keng: Upon arriving at the gym after an hour's drive, I find the first available steel-backed fold-up chair to park myself in for the next four hours. My daughter has already taken 400 milligrams of ibuprofen and 250 milligrams of acetaminophen in preparation for the pain she will feel after practice. The thought that it might be wrong for my 13-year-old to take painkillers to participate in a sport she loves stays with me. Most of us watching dream of the same thing: a shot at the Olympics or a college scholarship. Most of us will simply spend a small fortune on the sport of women's gymnastics and wait for the day our daughters decide to do something else.

The best games for kids by Pearl Keng The importance of teaching kids how to gamble ranks right up there with teaching them to say "please" and "thank you." Disagree? Read on. Few realize that a deck of cards contains life lessons.

Make Check Payable To: Gregorian Society, Ltd.
Mail Check and Entry Form To: Pearl Keng, c/o Gregorian Society
P.O. Box 2521
Waldorf, MD 20604
Admission: Adults $5; Students: $1; Children 12 and under: Free
Food: Consession stand available all day
Email: info@princetonclaremontacademy.com

Posted by: Stick it to them Mary ()
Date: January 29, 2010 07:37AM

Sweet Pearl-a-Mine

When it began, I can't begin to know when

But the power's growin strong

An wasn't the CGGBC

meant for you and me togetha

Who'd believe it could go wrong?

Backs, Scratching Backs, TRIN-I-TY

using me, using you

Sweet Pearl-a-mine whoa whoa whoa

President an lackey too (lackey, lackey, lackey)

Hidin behind (bom,bom,bom) Bylaws Can Not prevent a coup

And when all's out

Try and hold back the members

Due to kickbacks to TRIN-I-TY!!!

Backs, scratching backs, TRINITY

Using me, Using you

Sweet Pearl-a-mine

youtube: Neil Diamond~~Sweet Caroline

Posted by: Stay out of the mud ()
Date: January 29, 2010 07:58AM

Above posts aimed at disparaging the officers are not helpful and only drags this important issue down to their level. Tatiana and others (inc. Sergio) just want the right thing to get done, and it was clear what they mean by that. February 11th can't come soon enough.

Posted by: you kidding me ()
Date: January 29, 2010 08:09AM

Coaches and owners do not get involved in issues pertaining to CGGBC,throwing that anchor out there, Ridiculous.I'm sure they will be pleased to have their names on this public forum. You just dragged your own club in the mud. The officers of this club have had ample opportunity to rectify many issues before it,but has decided to sweep it under the rug. No one but a few have stepped forward to give an opinion but instead have fallen in line with the "Holy Trinity",I guess that is what is has now be determined to be.

Blessings.

Posted by: I kidding you ()
Date: January 29, 2010 01:17PM

Is it possible to start another booster club? Then the parents can join whichever club best meets their interests.

Date: January 29, 2010 01:43PM

Apparently it takes a long time to get charitable status approved, otherwise that would be the obvious solution. The board leaders have done a lot of damage, but if the members just quit and start a new club,it will take years to get it going. Best solution probably is for the club to get rid of these bad apples and move on. The Top 3 have tried to scare people into obeying them by saying the club can't run without them. But the booster club was there before they came on the scene, so I'm sure it will do just fine - much better, in fact - without them. They're lucky MQ hasn't sued them for defamation, and that the other member didnt file charges for filing a false police report.

Interesting list of officers. Not many regular board members, are there? Only two stood up to the tyrany, and it looks as if they were regular board members, not officers.

Yes, Pearl's husband is a lwayer.

Very sad that all this mud is being flung around in a public forum. Just goes to show you how angry people are. Why do people feel that they have to resort to anonymous bulletin boards? Because the booster club power structure is based on threats, intimidation, and bullying. If you dont like what they do, they KICK YOU OUT AND TAKE YOUR MONEY.

Posted by: Fed up Fred ()
Date: January 29, 2010 11:36PM

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

ROSES ARE RED
VILOLETS ARE BLUE
HOLY TRINITY SUCKS
SUCKS OUR MONEY UP
TO PAY THE LAWYER FEES

And when all's out

ROSES WILL BE RED
VILOETS WILL BE BLUE
APOLOGIZES WILL BE NEEDED
NO MORE LAWYER FEES

NO MORE PAYING FEES TO KENGS
TO PAY THEIR FEES

Date: January 30, 2010 01:57PM

Anybody hear anything about a note put up on the balcony? I can't check til we get back in town. Would have been put up maybe Thursday night? Supposedly something from Tara or Pearl - not sure.

Posted by: twisted tara ()
Date: January 31, 2010 06:39PM

2) The individual items should be in numbered paragraphs with one agenda item per numbered paragraph. 3) The proposed agenda will then be posted on the website seven days prior to the Board Meeting. 4) At the start of the Board Meeting, each proposed agenda item will be voted on by the Board to determine the official agenda for the Board Meeting. 5) Agenda items approved by the Board will be discussed during the Board Meeting.

I will be available at the gym this Saturday 1/23 from 12:15pm to 1:15pm, next Tuesday 1/26 from 8:30pm to 9:30pm and next Wednesday 1/27 from 8:30pm to 9:00pm to accept all proposed agenda items.

Number 4, what does this mean? majority vote, 100 %, 75 %,50 %. Items approved by the board will be discussed during the Board Meeting. Board doesn't want to discuss important issues,it just doesn't happen. Two of th.e board Members are those who profit the most from the discount cards ,of course they will vote that down. So TWISTED.

Members need a voice!

Posted by: Uncaring Karen ()
Date: January 31, 2010 08:36PM

Letter on the balcony:

In light of recent actions taken by a miniscule but extremely vocal minority, it is important to put forth some respectful reminders for all concerned.

Two or three people have meanly criticized the club in a very mean way. Why? The club does not deserve this, This is a booster club that just disbursed around $40,000 in the second assessment alone! This number really, really speaks for itself. What does this number say? It says, Someone has to do all the work to maintain and disburse this money, especially when the vast majority of members are so lazy, ignorant, or dependent on the good work of others. The officials who do all this thankless, time-consuming and dangerous work deserve praise, not criticism.

We all must respectfully keep in mind that rules are in place to govern an organization. We especially have to be in rule-keeping mode and wear our "obedience hats" when one or two bigmouths won't shut up. If you want to be in the club, you have to go by the rules. That is imperative.

The fact is:

1. The board voted on the [MQ] issue and it's over and done. END OF STORY. If there was truly a concern based in fact (and not just a bunch of bigmouths running their big mouths), then a grievance would have been filed and/or a special meeting called. A grievance is not hard to file but it does require proof. A special meeting is not hard to call but it requires someone who is not ignorant or who is not an idiot, and who knows how to get around all the clever ways we can use the bylaws to pretend they didnt really call the meeting. Both of these vehicles, which safeguard unsavory, creepy, ignorant, disrespectful, or illegal behavior, require enough interest from board members (or general members) to move forward.

Having two or three people scream and yell really loud and say wholly unsubstantiated and mean things all day everyday without even stopping to eat a Pop Tart doesn't mean 1. the club is not doing well; 2. the membership cannot get information when it asks for it; or 3. the leadership is not leading.

The fact that no grievance has been filed is more telling about the complainers than the barrage of e-mails that are continuously sent all day every day to the point that you respectfully wonder if these people ever even go to the bathroom or vomit from their own nauseatingness. One reason given by Sue B for "not filing a grievance" was that the board was biased. I personally find it offensive that she or anyone would assume the board is made up of members that cannot think for themselves or lack the integrity or intelligence to make an objective and fair decision. And that shows lack of respect.

3. While a minority of people continue to "not" follow the rules and spam the board and others with non-factually based allegations, the "leadership" of the board has refused to engage in such behavior. Following rules should not be described as "evasive."

Please be advised that throughout the unending e-mails, someone (i.e. the club leadership and the board) has been:

1. Gathering and crunching all the fundraising numbers for nearly 100 members and publishing assessment amounts;
2. Sending out e-mails about new, ongoing and ending fundraisers;
3. Keeping track of who we need to threaten and when.
4. Showing up on the balcony to smile like cheerleaders but make it really clear we arent going to take any crap.
5. Making sure the year-round fundraisers continue to operate;
6. Answer all questions/comments that go to the club's e-mail address (cggbc_president@yahoo.com) (average over 20 a day)
7. Maintain a log of how often we have to tell someone to shut up before we get our lawyer to draft a mean letter threatening to kick them out of the club and take their money.
8. Attend theater classes to help us keep a straight face when members ask us to account for the full $5 on the sale of every discout card and we respond, "We don't know. The boys won't tell us."
9. Attend confession so we don't feel guilty for lying about the discount cards.
10. Reconcile bank statements (receipts, reimbursements, donations, chair points, kickbacks, etc)
11. Research legal issues, including but not limited to plane rides won in the Harvest Meet raffles, how many threats we can make before someone turns us in, how the club can receive large donations, and who we should blame if the IRS figures out we're doing private inurement.
12. Writing thank you letters to sponsors, donors, and Tara
13. Communicating with the gym about updated rosters, level changes, and club members bad behavior just in case the gym wants to kick them out entirely.
14. Scheduling Patriot Center events and figuring out who to yell at or threaten
15. Getting the books ready (wink, wink) for tax reporting;
16. Dealing with the issue of injured gymnasts and their assessments;
17. Acting as liaison with gym owners and gymnasts regarding who should be kicked out;
18. Reporting gym closings or gym news because members are too lazy and ignorant to know how to pick up the phone and call the gym themselves.

The list of things necessary to keep a club as large as ours going and operating well and legally is unending. I have listed but a few.

It's easy to ignore facts and just generally claim that there is a lack of leadership or that there is evasiveness. But It is a fact that our current club under the leadership of Tara has done more to earn money for a couple of people than any club in the history of gymnastics.

I respectfully put forward that the rules are not hard to follow. All you have to do is be a barely functioning illiterate to be able to understand that three people are in charge, and the rest of you need to shut up and do what we say.

Nevertheless, these bigmouths have crudely invited the entire club membership to the next meeting. This will create a terrible hardship for our leaders because now they will not have the luxury of emailing one another in private and secretly asking a lawyer how to proceed at every juncture in the email meetings. In addition, since we have rejected Tim's ignorant attempt to hold the meeting at the library, we are holding the meeting at a private home.

In order to compensate the host for the extra electricity that will be used when everyone keeps opening the door and using the toilet, etc. - and to prepare for cleaning up any dirt that will be tracked on the carpet on top of all the horse manure the host already brings in herself - and to compensate board leaders for their loss of quality family time in attending the meeting, the following is mandatory.

General members must contribute a $10 cash admission fee. In return, you will receive 2 discount cards that you may or may not sell at your leisure. You will get $4 back for every card you sell. We wont tell you where the other $1 goes. We'll just respond that this is a boys fundraiser, and those no-good boys won't tell us their secrets. Dont worry about it, though, and dont ask any questions. Or else we'll kick you out of the club and keep all your fundraised earnings.

Board members must bring a covered dish to be divvied up among select officers' families. Please be respectful of dietary preferences. Main courses, desserts, starches, veggies and drinks are welcome! Extra freezable portions are much appreciated. Containers will NOT be returned. Sign up sheet attached.

Because of the size of the crowd expected to attend, there is no room to keep everyone's coats. etc. In fairness, all attendees (except two board leaders) are REQUIRED to place their coats, boots, good shoes, hats, scarves, riding equipment, leather gloves, cash, whips, and leotards in a special "guest box" in the basement. The host is not responsible for any lost items.

We respectfully cannot wait for the meeting.

Posted by: Priceless Reading Material ()
Date: February 01, 2010 05:35AM

This is better viewing than Oprah ever was.

Posted by: The Board has Spoken ()
Date: February 01, 2010 02:12PM

Better than Survivor:who will be ousted next:The Board has spoken
Top Gymnast: Pack your Bag and Go Home
Hells Gym

Posted by: gym member ()
Date: February 02, 2010 10:46PM

To all Capital Team Parents:
It has come to our attention that a select group of parents have decided to air their grievances with the Booster Club on a public online forum. We find this reprehensible.
The Booster Clubs (Girls, Boys and Power Tumbling) are a very important part of Capital Gymnastics National Training Center. Many families need the ability to fundraise in order to afford for their child to participate in the sport. Even though there is a great need for the Booster Clubs, it is still a privilege to have these organizations operating, not a right.
When the name of Capital Gymnastics appears on these online forums with such derogatory tone, it does nothing to promote the image of the athletes or Capital Gymnastics National Training Center. We cannot understand the rationale behind these comments being displayed on such a public forum where other clubs, athletes and judges are able to view them. We understand that there may be frustration with the booster clubs from time to time, that it why each club has its own charter and bylaws. As a member of these booster clubs, you are faced with three choices: support the booster club policies, run for office and change the policies or resign. We have always given parents the option not to join the booster clubs, therefore if you are dissatisfied with the current working of the booster club and you are unable to seek or win office in the club, your only option is to resign. Not to air your dissatisfaction with the operations of a volunteer organization online.
If this public and rather juvenile behavior does not cease immediately, we will be forced to make some difficult decisions. We will not let a few people ruin the reputation or the atmosphere of Capital Gymnastics National Training Center. We are all in this together, athletes, coaches, parents and management. This year started out very promising for all three of our competitive programs. Let's try to focus on the good work that the coaches and athletes have put forth at CGNTC.
We would like to thank Tatiana and the girls' staff and Carlos and the boys' staff for the cash prizes they earned at the past competitions. We have taken all the money and purchased two new mats and $1,000 worth of new foam for the pit. Keep up the good work.
Barry Neff and Sergio Galvez

Posted by: Casual Observer ()
Date: February 03, 2010 12:47PM

So did Barry and Sergio just post this letter on the public forum, or was it went privately to booster club parents and then copied here for all to see? This thread is a train wreck.

Posted by: casual observer 2 ()
Date: February 03, 2010 02:55PM

Barry and Sergio get involved, your members that support your club wouldn't need to rely on a public forum to share the inner circles of your club.'

Posted by: Big Girls Blouse ()
Date: February 03, 2010 09:07PM

Namby Pamby's

Posted by: Booster Baby ()
Date: February 06, 2010 07:46PM

Anything on booster bombs agenda for 2/11. Looked on website,nothing

Posted by: Daryl from another ()
Date: February 08, 2010 11:59AM

3) Discussion regarding disturbing behavior of one of our members and possible outcomes

Posted on Capital Gymnastics Website. Still up for viewing? Creepy

Posted by: another gym member ()
Date: February 14, 2010 10:20AM

The letter was sent to all gym members. Was not posted here by the owners.

Posted by: another gym memeber ()
Date: February 14, 2010 11:43PM

Told by CGGBC President that the Board posted the letter.

Date: February 16, 2010 10:20AM

Did they hold a meeting and vote to post it?

Date: February 18, 2010 09:39AM

Anyone have copy of TR email discussing strategy and how to shut down SK?

Posted by: TR ()
Date: February 19, 2010 09:18AM

Elections for these board positions are not to far off, its time for positive change for this club. Encourage members to run for President,VP,Treasurer,etc. This club desperately needs new leadership to put a new postive light on the club. Current officers have not served their positions professionally or with intergrity.

Encourage all members to attend the upcoming board meeting at the church,all agenda items need to be discussed completely with resolution that offers positive change. If it takes two hours or ten be prepared to attend meeting in length. The current board has cleverly placed agenda items in a certain order. The agenda could take a long time from start to finish. Items at the end or again cleverly put at the end.

TR can not shut down the truth,and the changes that should have been made to this club before now. TR email will surface,and should be posted on this forum.

Posted by: KanDeKane ()
Date: February 19, 2010 12:17PM

I saw the agenda. What a joke. They wont get through that thing in 1 meeting. not even in 2. Theyre just trying to stall until all the seniors leave.

Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: February 19, 2010 12:38PM

good god
Attachments:
Thread-Crap-Wont_Die.jpg

Posted by: Bumpity Bump ()
Date: February 19, 2010 06:36PM

BTTT

Posted by: Sue,Sue Sue ()
Date: February 20, 2010 03:23PM

Sue,Sue,Sue,Sue

Christ hire an attorney, any attorneys out there want an easy case,answer this thread.

Posted by: Thread wont Die ()
Date: February 20, 2010 03:27PM

Funny

Posted by: Hannah Handstand ()
Date: February 26, 2010 09:14AM

Whatever happend with this?

Posted by: Chalkfoot ()
Date: February 26, 2010 09:51AM

Crazy meeting. Who was the man in charge? He needs lessons on how to run a meeting fair without prejudice or disrespect. I felt sorry for that one board lady and the one in the audience. He yelled at them if they just opened their mouth but his friends and his wife could act however they wanted, calling someone a drunk driver, even that one lady tara STUCK OUT HER TONGE and he did nothing. The way he treated those kids was AWFUL. He yelled at them and let his wife and that blond woman get all up in their faces.The girls didnt cry or get mad or yell back. They staid respectful the whole time the parents were yelling and getting all nasty. I wished my kids were there to see how to act when people treat you bad.

Posted by: Last post is BS ()
Date: February 26, 2010 01:01PM

No parent with children would write that way. If you can't spell and can't form coherent sentences, don't post as if you have something meaningful to share with the group.

Date: February 26, 2010 02:09PM

Thats what Im talking about. Total disrespect. You want to call me out of order just like the man last night kept doing to people he doesnt like. Guess what. Your not the writing police. My typing is bad? So what. Im not a typist. I know what I saw and Im not afraid to repeat it. I can pretty much guess who you are. You write just like you talk. Arrogant.

Posted by: E ()
Date: February 26, 2010 04:55PM

Last post is BS Wrote:
> No parent with children would write that way. If
> you can't spell and can't form coherent sentences,
> don't post as if you have something meaningful to
> share with the group.

And no parent with children would act so disrespectfully toward others. Is that how you want your children to behave? Put your big boy pants on and try acting like an adult.

Posted by: Missing something ()
Date: February 26, 2010 11:00PM

Chalkfoot - not sure we were at the same meeting. I dont remember anyone being rude or disrespectful except for 1 or 2 nonboard members.

Date: February 27, 2010 05:15PM

Oh okay maybe you were busy writing notes to the people next to you. I know what I saw. So do the other people who watched it all unfold. The ones with the most class are those 3 girls.

Posted by: New Fundraiser in Progress ()
Date: March 01, 2010 02:49PM

On sale now 12.99, purchase your TEAM QUINT tee, Reads
TEAM QUINT
7-6
VICTORY!

(IN YOUR FACE!!! Sandoval's (Court Jesters, Presidents) ,Reid (observer,president in title only ),Behan(leo Stealer), secretary last miunte Pull IN. Despite desperate attempts to sway the vote, Team Quint pervailed over Team Sandoval. Team Sandoval recruited two new board memebers in attempt to sway votes their way. carlos sandoval Lead attorney was not able to be an asshole enough to keep quint's money. Efforts failed by Carlos Sandovl's side, their next move is to file a police report for only god knows "what".

Team Sandoval T's also on sale. Sales to profit Sandoval's law firm. Chairs will profit directly into their personal accounts, as well.

Posted by: New Fundraiser ()
Date: March 01, 2010 04:36PM

When and where,do the Tee's go on Sale? Most Level 9's and 10's will be purchasing. TEAM QUINT

Posted by: Observing from afar ()
Date: March 01, 2010 10:18PM

New Fundraiser in Progress Wrote:
>
> (IN YOUR FACE!!! Sandoval's (Court Jesters,
> Presidents) ,Reid (observer,president in title
> only ),Behan(leo Stealer), secretary last miunte
> Pull IN. Despite desperate attempts to sway the
> vote, Team Quint pervailed over Team Sandoval.
> Team Sandoval recruited two new board memebers in
> attempt to sway votes their way. carlos sandoval
> Lead attorney was not able to be an asshole enough
> to keep quint's money. Efforts failed by Carlos
> Sandovl's side, their next move is to file a
> police report for only god knows "what".
>

With over 2,000 reads of this thread, I believe you owe it to those of us following this saga from afar a recap of what this is all about and what happened at the eagerly anticipated meeting. Please?

Posted by: graymoose1 ()
Date: March 01, 2010 10:51PM

Why should any of us give a shit about the CGBC??

---------------------------------------------------
W.W.S.D. what would Scooby Doo

Posted by: observing from afar ()
Date: March 03, 2010 07:49AM

I would also be interested in hearing an account of the meeting. Anyone?

Posted by: Vodka Please ()
Date: March 03, 2010 08:00AM

My understanding there was a Booster Brawlers . meeting that occured last week. To vote on tents for next season and bunch of items that no one really gave a shit about. The agenda was packed and the meaty items placed at the end by President Tara Reid. In the beginning of the meeting an unexpected Twosome was placed on the board, suddenly appointed out of no where, by President Tara Reid. This twosome was their fist board meeting of the year, elections were last MAY 2009. The irony is that Carlos Sandoval is husband of the current VP Pearl Keng...any prejudice there. Absolutely Not,the kicker is this twosome was given voting powers and Tara Reid gave over her presidential reign to have Carlos run the meeting. (Interesting). Carlos ran the meeting as if he was the defensive attorney for the Booster Brawlers which he is actually ,the paid attorney for the booster brawlers. (I wonder if he was on the clock for this meeting,). Last minute pull ins should not be given voting rights but that is just unfortunate (but not unfair). In a nut shell there are many more agenda items to be discussed at the next Booster Brawlers meeting TBD. If you would like to be added to the Booster Brawlers, new blog please contact Tara Reid. a new Blog is being set up ,so CGGBC can now get off this Blog.....VODKA PLEASE

Posted by: Vodka Please II,More VODKA Needed ()
Date: March 03, 2010 08:27AM

Two new board members appointed

Tara Reid hands meeting over to Carlos sandoval. A man can do a better job than her.

Tent approved for November

General membership is out of order,out of order

Gymnast arrive to be rudely addressed by Carlos Sandoval attorney for booster brawlers/new board member,,

Pearl Keng Gives closing arguments (unfortunate vs unfair speech addressed to Quint issue)

Quints win vote 7-6 to get their money back of fundraised dollars earned then taken

Many items left on Agenda for next brawlers meeting,TBD

Need to vote to limit term of officers and make retroactive

Should President only vote if there is a tie. president should engage in discussions but not cast a vote.

MORE VODKA PLEASE

Posted by: Handstand Hannah ()
Date: March 03, 2010 03:02PM

It does appear that one or two disgruntled families don't like how things are being run.

To Vodka: It looks like the large majority of families either don't agree with you, or don't care. Your rantings here, while entertaining, are useless and won't change anything.

Posted by: the real handstand hannah ()
Date: March 03, 2010 03:51PM

Whoever posted before is sooo lame....that dumbass totally stole my made up name...

Wow...one or two disgruntled families...you are obviously nuts or selectively oblivious...good luck with that

In any event, make up your own name next time you want to post B.S.

Posted by: Vodka Please ()
Date: March 03, 2010 05:18PM

fake Hand stand Hannah: Have you been residing under a rock or just hard headed. You need some VODKA, change has already been made. More Change is in the future darling. Only time will tell. Keep drinking the Fruit Punch.

Posted by: Appalled ()
Date: March 05, 2010 08:19AM

What changes are coming? This organization is an embarassment the way it is.

Posted by: Foam Frank ()
Date: March 10, 2010 08:56AM

Have the minutes been posted? I wasn't able to make last meeting. But interested in reading the minutes. Are the minutes reliable for correct information of the meeting?

Posted by: Foam Frank ()
Date: March 10, 2010 09:07AM

Couldn't locate the minutes on the website. Does anyone know when they will be posted?

As a board member do you need to vote on every issue? can you abstain from a vote? Noticed Pearl Keng abstained on this particular vote this year?

.Pearl Keng: abstain

Posted by: Another gym's club ()
Date: March 10, 2010 09:29PM

The booster club that thinks FU is their website...

The thread that refused to die...

Posted by: Time to fade away ()
Date: March 11, 2010 07:05AM

Maybe FU isn't the website, but it may be a fitting slogan.

Posted by: pedo gymnastics ()
Date: March 17, 2010 04:08PM

Looks like you have bigger problems than the booster bylaws --

Man Charged with Carnal Knowledge of Minor

West Springfield Police District – Detectives from the Child Abuse Unit arrested a man on Tuesday, March 16 for allegedly having sexual relations with a boy between September 2007 and June 2008 at Capital Gymnastics, 10400 Premier Court. At the time, the victim was 13 years old and the suspect was 22 years old. An investigation began in January 2010 when the victim’s mother reported it to police.

Christopher Alexander Ford, 24, of 15034 Rolling Ridge Road in Haymarket, turned himself in to police. He was charged with carnal knowledge of a minor.

Anyone with information is asked to contact Crime Solvers by phone at 1-866-411-TIPS/8477, e-mail at www.fairfaxcrimesolvers.org or text “TIP187” plus your message to CRIMES/274637 or call Fairfax County Police at 703-691-2131.

Posted by: No joking from me ()
Date: March 17, 2010 09:11PM

This just makes me nauseous -> http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/0310/716941.html.

For the record - this thread is about the GIRLS competitive booster club and Chris had nothing do to with the girls gymnastics team, and in fact the allegations involve a young male gymnast. Chris helped coach the tumbling team, which has nothing to do with this booster club.

This is hard to believe, Chris was a very accomplished gymnast and seemed to be a good coach too. Makes me want to throw up.

Posted by: Anon ()
Date: March 18, 2010 06:29AM

Isn't anyone concerned that the incidents may have occurred at the club?

Posted by: Fishman ()
Date: March 18, 2010 01:51PM

The incidents took place in 2007 - 2008.
The police got involved in January 2010 when the boy's mother found out.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE??????
If the gym conducted an "invstigation," why the HELL did it take so long for the kid's MOTHER to find out???

Posted by: PitDweller ()
Date: March 18, 2010 09:57PM

You should ask the Capital Creeper. And I dont mean Chris.

Capital Gymnastics
Posted by: robonscanner ()
Date: March 21, 2010 03:28PM

Capital Gymnastics
http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/police/news-releases/2010/031710carnknowl.htm

West Springfield Police District – Detectives from the Child Abuse Unit arrested a man on Tuesday, March 16 for allegedly having sexual relations with a boy between September 2007 and June 2008 at Capital Gymnastics, 10400 Premier Court. At the time, the victim was 13 years old and the suspect was 22 years old. An investigation began in January 2010 when the victim’s mother reported it to police.

Christopher Alexander Ford, 24, of 15034 Rolling Ridge Road in Haymarket, turned himself in to police. He was charged with carnal knowledge of a minor.

Guys speak up, You guys knew it.

Posted by: Fishman ()
Date: March 21, 2010 11:33PM

According to police this went on for 9 months. At the gym. Of course other people knew.

Date: March 22, 2010 09:55AM

This is crazy

Posted by: not sure what to think ()
Date: March 24, 2010 05:12PM

"Capital creeper" ....that just made me laugh out loud...Let me guess...is that the little guy that rules the roost?

Posted by: Whats next ()
Date: March 25, 2010 03:41PM

So what happens next to the guy they arrested? Is there a trial or what?

Posted by: Tumbling Turkeys ()
Date: March 27, 2010 12:14PM

Has Capital Gymnastics made any Statements? Or addressed this at the gym? I would say "Bigger Problems"than Booster Backstabbers.

A beautiful sport with so much controversy at one location.

Date: March 28, 2010 11:02AM

Who is the Capital creeper?

Date: April 02, 2010 10:20AM

LOL @ the Capital Creeper...

Chalkfoot - he's the one who runs the show. He seems to take quite an interest in the female athletes when they turn 18...

Date: April 03, 2010 01:08PM

Are you seriuos? WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM? I hope those girls *do something* You cannot have that going on!!!!

Date: April 06, 2010 05:14PM

Yes I'm serious! I was a gymnast there from the time I was 7 years old and always viewed him as a friendly uncle-type figure. It was amazing how his attitude and treatment of me changed as I approached 18 and then finally got there...

I also worked there for a summer and he really is not what most people perceive him to be.

Date: April 06, 2010 11:31PM

BASTARD! I hope you slapped him! Oh this makes me wonder about so many things. SO many things. Like who else does he go after. And why does he get away with it.

Posted by: shocked ()
Date: April 07, 2010 03:15PM

This is really frightening...I have a daughter there now...What did he do to you?

Posted by: horrified ()
Date: April 07, 2010 09:37PM

Some of the girls said they never wanted to be alone with him. He made creepy comments about the equipment, stuff like that. is it still going on? I would think someone told on him by now.

Posted by: Sounds familiar ()
Date: April 07, 2010 09:45PM

So he hasnt changed I see. Parents, ask your daughters. Does a CERTAIN PERSON ask your daughter when she turns 18?

Posted by: Wondering ()
Date: April 09, 2010 11:15AM

That is all very serious and the parents need to find out what the hell is going on with that little creeper, but.... back to the thread topic... what just happened in the BC? Did one of the board members call the cops?

Posted by: Don't get it ()
Date: April 10, 2010 08:24PM

Capital Creeper? Really some guy working there is a serial creeper? Creeps on gymnast in leotards? No one does anything. REally

Posted by: Sounds familiar ()
Date: April 11, 2010 02:04PM

Oh, look! An AMBITIOUS PARENT has posted to deny the creeper!!!! This is exactly why we never said anything.

1) Creeper says, if you tell anyone i'll deny it.

2) ambitious starry eyed parents like DONT GET IT twist themselves into knots because they think sucking-up equals olympic medal. Bwahahaha!!!!

3) Are you really that arrogant and stupid? some poor kid was getting creeped on by a coach who finally got arrested after... oh, how long? I guess that never happened either, because no one did anything.

I feel sorry for your daughter.

Posted by: West??? ()
Date: April 11, 2010 11:26PM

How is anyone surprised after what Barry did to the families at Capital West? He took all their money then "sold" the gym to NVGA. Said the families were not due refunds. Only after spending quite a bit on lawyer fees did the parents get their money back. And guess what: Barry had NVGA help him pay the families back. How? He told the (forgetful) owner of NVGA that NVGA had promised to refund these families as part of the "sale."

There seems to be a pattern here folks. Which is unfortunate for the girls.

Posted by: yup ()
Date: April 13, 2010 12:00AM

Yes, it really does flow from the top. I have friends at different gyms in the area, and the gyms are so different depending on the priorities and personalities of the owners. If all you are focused on is your elites and those who will become elites, well then this is what you get. Shakey nervous girls and out-of-control parents.

I'm starting to think I'd rather have a happy, safe child who gets high 8's/low 9's than a child who is subjected to all this but gets her mid 9's on all events.

The lower levels seem pretty unaffected by all this, but as the girls advance it seems to start to get messier and messier.

Posted by: TOXIC ()
Date: April 13, 2010 08:15AM

Barry sounds like he needs to get this gym under control. Capital Creepers, stalkers,out of control parents, Booster parents gone wild,safety issues, law suits.... TOXIC

Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: April 13, 2010 08:21AM

DieThreadDie.jpg

Date: April 13, 2010 09:41AM

I am still getting over AMBITIOUTS PARENT that defended someone for crreping on the girls. That is messed up! I recognzine that attitutde. Yeah. I pretty much know who you are, DOnt Get It. I believe we met at the booster meeting. I believe you tgried to smack me down for my typing. Oh I do feel sorry for your daughter uh huh.

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.