HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I don't give a flying fuck about the victims of Florence, or any natural disaster for that matter
Posted by: Fuck you and your flood! ()
Date: September 16, 2018 08:25PM

Take care of yourself. If you're too fucking stupid to have flood insurance for your house built on a flood plain, then you're too fucking stupid to live. If you're too fucking stupid to evacuate when you were suppose to, then you're too fucking stupid to live. Why is it my responsibility to solve other people's problems? We need to let nature do what it's designed to do and weed out the week genes; doing any less promotes de-evolution, not progress.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I don't give a flying fuck about the victims of Florence, or any natural disaster for that matter
Posted by: Addison Fink ()
Date: September 18, 2018 10:45AM

I hear this kind of talk all the time from Christians. Are you a Christian?

Re: I don't give a flying fuck about the victims of Florence, or any natural disaster for that matter
Posted by: Too dumb to matter ()
Date: September 18, 2018 11:58AM

Whatever his religion, he lacks the very brain cells that he would so fervently wish to see in others.

Posted by: daily genetics ()
Date: September 18, 2018 12:02PM

Let's weed out the monthly genes

Posted by: LetsRock ()
Date: September 18, 2018 03:45PM

Fuck you and your flood! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Take care of yourself. If you're too fucking
> stupid to have flood insurance for your house
> built on a flood plain, then you're too fucking
> stupid to live. If you're too fucking stupid to
> evacuate when you were suppose to, then you're too
> fucking stupid to live. Why is it my
> responsibility to solve other people's problems?
> We need to let nature do what it's designed to do
> and weed out the week genes; doing any less
> promotes de-evolution, not progress.

They government should send a bill to anyone who refused to evacuate and had to be rescued.

Posted by: That’s dumb... ()
Date: September 18, 2018 05:15PM

Great! We’ll put a tollgate at the end of your driveway as well.

Posted by: Are you retarded? ()
Date: September 18, 2018 08:06PM

That’s dumb... Wrote:
> Great! We’ll put a tollgate at the end of your
> driveway as well.

Why? I use the road as it's designed to be used and in accordance with the law. I don't drive a dozer on it with the plow down, chewing up the macadam, or park it in the middle of 495, light it on fire, and expect the government to give me a new one.

Are you a retard? Only a retard would come up with a dumbfuck analogy like that one.

Posted by: Cranky ()
Date: September 19, 2018 12:30AM

And don’t forget to put hot dogs and cheese in your pockets, so the search dogs will find you first.

Posted by: You R Poor Troll ()
Date: September 19, 2018 05:56AM

Are you retarded? Wrote:
> That’s dumb... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Great! We’ll put a tollgate at the end of
> your
> > driveway as well.
>
>
> Why? I use the road as it's designed to be used
> and in accordance with the law. I don't drive a
> dozer on it with the plow down, chewing up the
> macadam, or park it in the middle of 495, light it
> on fire, and expect the government to give me a
> new one.
>

Irrelevant. Victims of natural disasters are using government and charitable services as they were intended. They just are not using them the way YOU feel they should be used. Police and fire departments make a better analogy to natural disasters. You are not prohibited from using them because the loss was foreseeable, or because the risks could be insured against.

Posted by: LetsRock ()
Date: September 19, 2018 10:25AM

You R Poor Troll Wrote:
> Are you retarded? Wrote:
> -----
> > That’s dumb... Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Great! We’ll put a tollgate at the end of
> > your
> > > driveway as well.
> >
> >
> > Why? I use the road as it's designed to be
> used
> > and in accordance with the law. I don't drive
> a
> > dozer on it with the plow down, chewing up the
> > macadam, or park it in the middle of 495, light
> it
> > on fire, and expect the government to give me a
> > new one.
> >
>
> Irrelevant. Victims of natural disasters are
> using government and charitable services as they
> were intended. They just are not using them the
> way YOU feel they should be used. Police and fire
> departments make a better analogy to natural
> disasters. You are not prohibited from using them
> because the loss was foreseeable, or because the
> risks could be insured against.

If the government issues a mandatory evacuation and you refuse, I am under no obligation to risk life or treasure to rescue you.

Posted by: lkxeu ()
Date: September 20, 2018 11:15AM

OP is an assole with a fake attempt to "assert the opposite" as if supporting a moral.

HOWEVER - the truth is the only thing that's changed in Carolina hurricane season IS THE FAKE NEWS REPORTING of the quite regular event.

It is a sea-side vacation area - with lot's of "TIME SHARES", and a town to support the time share sub-culture. They knew very well water gets high there.

Posted by: mmyug ()
Date: September 20, 2018 11:16AM

OP is also avoiding the issue that VIRGINIA filed for emergency funding and the storm never even entered the state.

It's the 2nd major time they did it (mc'au'lift was also doing it regularly)

Posted by: How do you live as dumb as u r? ()
Date: September 20, 2018 02:59PM

You R Poor Troll Wrote:
> Are you retarded? Wrote:
> -----
> > That’s dumb... Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Great! We’ll put a tollgate at the end of
> > your
> > > driveway as well.
> >
> >
> > Why? I use the road as it's designed to be
> used
> > and in accordance with the law. I don't drive
> a
> > dozer on it with the plow down, chewing up the
> > macadam, or park it in the middle of 495, light
> it
> > on fire, and expect the government to give me a
> > new one.
> >
>
> Irrelevant. Victims of natural disasters are
> using government and charitable services as they
> were intended. They just are not using them the
> way YOU feel they should be used. Police and fire
> departments make a better analogy to natural
> disasters. You are not prohibited from using them
> because the loss was foreseeable, or because the
> risks could be insured against.

Again, your stupidity shines through. The whole point to the post was MY OPINION, not what the actual operative principle is. So it's not irrelevant at all, and my point stands - if you live in a flood plain or 100 yards from the Atlantic Ocean, you're a fucking idiot if you don't have flood insurance or leave when you're told to do so, and we shouldn't reward bad behavior by bailing idiots like yourself out from the consequences of your idiocy.

As to you SECOND faulty analogy about fire and rescue services, fire fighters don't REBUILD YOUR FUCKING HOUSE or offer you a low/no interest loan to do as FEMA does, and they especially don't do it when you decide to build a house 100 yards from a smelting plant.

Fuck you're stupid.

Posted by: BUT ()
Date: September 21, 2018 02:16AM

When you become a victim you'll be singing a different tune you ignorant POS! Whining and begging people to help you. The biggest crybaby of all!

Posted by: Liberal Fuckwahd ()
Date: September 21, 2018 07:40AM

BUT Wrote:
> When you become a victim you'll be singing a
> different tune you ignorant POS! Whining and
> begging people to help you. The biggest crybaby
> of all!

OP is already a victim. Everyone is:
1) The fat fucks who don't exercise and shove fries into their mouths every meal and get heart disease. They are victims when society doesn't want to pay for their health insurance.
2) the #metoo sluts who spread their legs to advance their careers. They are victims when some are willing to give what was asked for.
3) the scums who commit crime and cry injustice when they get shot. They are victims of an opressive society that does not tolerate their kind
4) the useless pea-brained sports management major who does nothing except play a game,get millions for it, suck at it, get benched, then make some meaningless gesture against injustice against the scums of his kind. He is a victim of an NFL conspiracy that does not want to hire a quarterback benched by his own team for a 8-8, 2-6, and 1-10 record.
5) the high school sluts who go to a party, engage in underage drinking, get drunk, can't remember where the fuck they were, when it was, or who was there, and claim they were almost raped. They are victims of a society that doesn't want to believe their bullshit.
7) the lazy group thinking asswipes who think they are entitled to a good education and a decent jobs and healthcare, all without having to do any work for it. They are victims of a society that says :" Fuck you. You want those things? Then work for them!!"

I see victims everywhere, and I can go on all day. After all, I am a Liberal Fuckwahd.

Posted by: Useless bottom feeders ()
Date: September 21, 2018 08:09AM

^^^ No, you're a not clever at all asshole. Society has obligations to its members and YOU have an obligation to society. That you would rather bitch about your responsibilities than live up to them tells us all we need to know about what sort of man and neighbor you are.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.