HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Possesion of Mary Jane
Posted by: tEn_centz ()
Date: January 21, 2007 10:57PM

Any one hear of possession of marijuana being upgraded to a felony in Virginia? A friend of mine was trying to help his coworker get his car running after it broke down somewhere in Oakton, and some homeowner called the police thinking they were going break into a house. Cop gets there, searches both cars and my friend happened to have his bowl with him and he gets charged for possession of paraphernalia and possession of marijuana, no big surprise. So I'm thinking don't worry about it just go pay the fine and move on, he tells me that it possession in VA was recently made a felony, Any1 know of this change?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Possesion of Mary Jane
Posted by: whatTHEYforgot ()
Date: January 21, 2007 11:22PM

Your friends failed to tell you that they were seen by neighbors going through vehicles... Your friends are the assholes that steal GPS units, cell phones and loose change from the middle console. Too bad the neighbors were unable to make a good ID on them once they ran. Did your friends tell you about the helicopter and the k9 units searching for them? Bet that scared the piss outta them. Maybe next time their punk selves will pull that shit in Hoodbridge and stay the hell out of Fairfax County.

Posted by: ebear ()
Date: January 22, 2007 03:15AM

Never heard anything like that... if it is their first charge that pretty much cannot happen unless they were carrying some BIG WEIGHT.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: January 22, 2007 09:25AM

I never fail to get a kick out of all these cock nibblers that whine when they get busted for being stupid.
Did you really think that carrying a bowl while doing something that might attract police attention was a good idea?
An ungreased nightstick up the bum will suit you just fine.

Posted by: curious ()
Date: January 22, 2007 11:14AM

a nightstick is how wide in diameter?

Posted by: yeah ()
Date: January 22, 2007 12:21PM

I don't know why they would do that. Especially in a time when MJ is becoming more legal in the rest of the country. If it is true, I better start looking for a job in cali!! Woot!

Posted by: ItzOK2Blaze ()
Date: January 22, 2007 01:28PM

OK dipshitz listen up I don't got a lot of time.... your buddy is retard, pot possession in VA is not a felony >LOL<. I mean come on retard!!

The reason you buddy isn't getting a slap on the wrist is because you got compounded charges... the pot possession and the paraphanellia possession.

You only get the 'slap on wrist' treatment with a single charge, not both. 100% of officers know this and 99.9% of them will charge a perp with just 1 charge so they get the slap on the wrist (ASAP classes, some bullshit probation, probably a sorry letter or 2). Soooooo this cop must have thought your buddy was a real piece of shit... which he probably is SO he charged him with both counts.... enjoy jail!

Posted by: curious ()
Date: January 22, 2007 02:46PM

yea when the big black man wants it, just give it dude. why fight something that you will end up enjoying anyways?

Posted by: Enough already ()
Date: September 01, 2020 07:57PM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.