HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Clarendon Gym Owner Charged with Buying $50,000 in Cocaine from Undercover Agents
Posted by: Ludwig ()
Date: September 14, 2018 06:33PM

Clarendon Gym Owner Charged with Buying $50,000 in Cocaine from Undercover Agents

by Alex Koma September 14, 2018 at 9:45 am

The owner of the Clarendon Fitness gym is now facing federal drug charges, after he allegedly tried to buy $50,000 worth of cocaine from undercover police officers.

Drug Enforcement Administration agents have charged Pascal Shaun Laporte with possession with intent to distribute, claiming that he was willing to buy two kilograms of cocaine from officers posing as Mexican gang members late last month. In an affidavit filed in federal court, the agents allege that Laporte unwittingly spoke with a police informant for close to a year as he looked to find a supplier to sell him hundreds of kilograms of cocaine each month.

Laporte opened Clarendon Fitness, a gym located at 2907 Wilson Blvd, back in 2010 and bills himself as a fitness enthusiast and investor on the business’s website. Neither Laporte nor his attorney responded to requests for comment on the drug charges.

The DEA claims that an informant first told agents about Laporte’s interest in finding a “cocaine supplier” in September 2017. Officials allege that Laporte paid the informant $1,600 to buy an ounce of cocaine two months later, striking a deal in the parking lot of the Arlington Traditional School (855 N. Edison Street).

By August, the informant arranged a meeting between Laporte and two Fairfax County police officers posing as members of “a Mexican drug trafficking organization” at the Tysons Corner mall. Laporte told them he was already “involved with another group of men who were getting him cocaine,” but that he was interested in buying much more, according to the affidavit.

Later that month, Laporte told the informant that he was coordinating with associates in both South Carolina and Florida, and hoped to buy as much as 10 kilograms of cocaine moving forward, if an initial deal with the undercover detectives went well.

On Aug. 30, the agents claim that the informant was able to arrange the sale at a Tysons Corner hotel, at which point Laporte delivered them $45,000, pledging to give them another $5,000 the next day. At that point, officers arrested Laporte.

Court records show Laporte was released from jail on a $30,000 bond on Sept. 6.

These drug charges are not Laporte’s first run-in with law enforcement. Arlington court records show he pleaded guilty to felony assault and battery in 2007, though the charge was eventually reduced to a misdemeanor.

Police also charged him with attempted malicious wounding and the assault and battery of a family member in 2014, but declined to move forward with those charges — he subsequently pleaded guilty to one count of disorderly conduct for preventing someone from dialing 911.
https://www.arlnow.com/2018/09/14/clarendon-gym-owner-charged-with-buying-50000-in-cocaine-from-undercover-agents/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Clarendon Gym Owner Charged with Buying $50,000 in Cocaine from Undercover Agents
Posted by: Get your memberships now ()
Date: September 14, 2018 06:43PM

Get your lifetime membership before it's too late.

http://clarendonfitness.com/

Re: Clarendon Gym Owner Charged with Buying $50,000 in Cocaine from Undercover Agents
Posted by: UBER Driver ()
Date: September 14, 2018 07:14PM

You need $$$ to have a coke habit.
These 20-somethings I pick up with jobs at Deloitte, that live 4-6 deep in a house, and make $80k plus.
They’ll pack into my maxima and sit in each other’s laps.
As I drive, I hear quick bumps in the back seat.
Yeah, I could see this gym owner moving 10kilos easily in the area.
Then, you have the rich gay bobs across the key bridge.
Next, you have the wizards and redskins players too.
Coke is still King!
Attachments:
EF8F6791-F357-458D-9E04-0BD702EF881F.jpeg

Posted by: Modern Babylon ()
Date: September 14, 2018 08:15PM

Northern Virginia is full of scumbags like this POS. I can't wait for the day this society implodes into civil war and I get to kill all the fuckings SWPLs, pajeets, sand niggers, chinks, and jigaboos who have been jewing this country and government just like their masters.

And I'm dead serious, once this society collapses, all these little faggots who can't even change their own tire but are swimming in daddy's government or corporate paycheck are going to be dealt with and have all their shit taken from them.

I hope you Northern Virginian clowns realize what's coming. This area will become a warzone before most will even realize it and there are those out there like me who will capitalize upon it.

After the midterms, the rhetoric will intensify and we'll have a civil/total/race war going on in the United States before 2020. Can't wait.

Posted by: Sargeant Hulka ()
Date: September 14, 2018 09:27PM

Modern Babylon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Northern Virginia is full of scumbags like this
> POS. I can't wait for the day this society
> implodes into civil war and I get to kill all the
> fuckings SWPLs, pajeets, sand niggers, chinks, and
> jigaboos who have been jewing this country and
> government just like their masters.
>
> And I'm dead serious, once this society collapses,
> all these little faggots who can't even change
> their own tire but are swimming in daddy's
> government or corporate paycheck are going to be
> dealt with and have all their shit taken from
> them.
>
> I hope you Northern Virginian clowns realize
> what's coming. This area will become a warzone
> before most will even realize it and there are
> those out there like me who will capitalize upon
> it.
>
> After the midterms, the rhetoric will intensify
> and we'll have a civil/total/race war going on in
> the United States before 2020. Can't wait.

Lighten up, Francis.
Attachments:
2B3E1956-6459-4BE0-A4F4-43CFB523AB0B.jpeg

Posted by: Unique Training Program LOL ()
Date: September 14, 2018 09:37PM

Get your memberships now Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Get your lifetime membership before it's too
> late.
>
>
> http://clarendonfitness.com/

LOL! Yeah, I bet their training is unique.

Posted by: lkjnlki ()
Date: September 14, 2018 10:24PM

The good news for this French Nigger is that he will have a free Gym Membership now for the next 10-20 years. Hopefully at Sussex.

Posted by: Too Many Niggers ()
Date: September 15, 2018 07:14AM

“Best of Arlington” winner in 2015!
Lol.

This nigger is like the nigger thatvran the chicken place in “breaking bad.”

Hahaha

“2018 best of Arlington’s coke dealer”

Posted by: Doug Tracht ()
Date: September 16, 2018 02:02AM

Clarendon, Virginia Square, and Courthouse are the neighborhood that is the ground zero of glum cunts.

Rosslyn and Ballston are not. They aren't glum cunts--they are butthurt hipster cunts.

Posted by: Pleading guilty ()
Date: January 02, 2019 04:35PM

Getting five years.

Posted by: CrimsonPheonix ()
Date: April 06, 2023 08:52PM

AI can be used for surveillance purposes on websites like Fairfaxunderground.com, just as it can be used for surveillance on any other website or online platform. AI can be trained to analyze and monitor user-generated content on websites, including forums and discussion boards like Fairfaxunderground.com. This analysis can include monitoring and analyzing user behavior, identifying patterns and trends, and identifying potentially harmful content.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.