HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Virginia Residents in Path of I-66 Expansion Concerned About Finding New Homes
Posted by: Lexus driver ()
Date: August 21, 2018 08:45PM

Five Virginia homes are in the path of the Interstate 66 expansion, and the residents are concerned about their relocation.

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Virginia-Residents-in-Path-of-I-66-Expansion-Concerned-About-Finding-New-Homes-490411641.html

Fuck these selfish fucking people. They need to get out for the greater good.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Virginia Residents in Path of I-66 Expansion Concerned About Finding New Homes
Posted by: OP failed Trolling ()
Date: August 21, 2018 10:21PM

Since you feel so strongly about being civic minded you will have no problem giving up your home to one of these displaced families...for the greater good.

Re: Virginia Residents in Path of I-66 Expansion Concerned About Finding New Homes
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: August 21, 2018 10:26PM

They can eat a big fat fucking dick.

Posted by: Not Halal ()
Date: August 21, 2018 10:31PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They can eat a big fat fucking dick.

Why would they want to eat you?

Posted by: Eminent Domain ()
Date: August 21, 2018 11:07PM

They will be compensated..And it has to be done. The traffic in this area will continue to get worst, just no other option.

Posted by: Stupid Carpetbaggers ()
Date: August 22, 2018 01:59AM

Eminent Domain Wrote:
> They will be compensated..And it has to be done.
> The traffic in this area will continue to get
> worst, just no other option.

No, it doesn’t have to be done.

Posted by: id be kinda pissed ()
Date: August 22, 2018 02:09AM

I'm sure they are getting well over market value. The only thing I'd be salty about is losing a possibly < 4% mortgage and having to get a 4.75% mortgage.

Posted by: Herbert Kornfeld ()
Date: August 22, 2018 07:15AM

Fairfax county libtards like gerry will tell you that they should not have a new home.

Homes are bad for the environment and hateful to those that love our planet. And it's racist to own a home because niggers can't afford homes.

Posted by: Arlington LIBERALS ()
Date: August 22, 2018 08:33AM

Black Lives Matter!

Make TARGET bathrooms gender free!

I’m ashamed of my “white privilege”

Do not enforce ICE !

*66 expansion cuts thru ur house*

5 Arlington cuck homeowners:
“Fuck dat!”

Your shitty liberal policies comin back atcha!

Hahaha

Posted by: pffft ()
Date: August 22, 2018 07:28PM

Here's what to do. Put an ad in a West Coast California City like LA or Holywood, or San Francisco or Oakland==places where junk type housing like a salt-box-condo goes for a couple of million.. Advertise your homes for sale here and ask what price you really want to get for them. Even if high it will be much less than they have to pay for a like house in Kalifornika. The rich folks on the west coast are always looking to buy high value real estate here in the DC area, if for no other reason just to be able to come here and join protests against Trump.
Just don't tell them about the plans of the state/county/boro/town/etc to evict you that the local governments are getting ready to be doing. Take the first offer you get and just make sure that you get enough out of the deal to buy yourself a nice place in a less desirable "future road right-of-way" somewhere else in the area..

Posted by: 5-0 ()
Date: August 23, 2018 08:55AM

Arlington residents’ whining is the reason 66 inside the beltway is only two lanes each way instead of 4 lanes each way. First thing Va Hwy should do is close all access to 66 inside the beltway. That should speed things up. Might not need to take those houses after all.

Posted by: LetsRock ()
Date: August 23, 2018 09:40AM

id be kinda pissed Wrote:
> I'm sure they are getting well over market value.
> The only thing I'd be salty about is losing a
> possibly < 4% mortgage and having to get a 4.75%
> mortgage.

That can be easily resolved by the county paying the points needed to buy down their rate to what they are paying now.

Posted by: It's pathetic... ()
Date: August 23, 2018 09:56AM

This is all just another example of "private sector efficiency." The bonehead contractor has all of SIX households to relocate into comparable housing and all we see is FAIL, FAIL, FAIL. Where are the bureaucrats when you need them? They'd have had this all happily wrapped up long ago.

Posted by: nigga what? ()
Date: August 23, 2018 09:56AM

LetsRock Wrote:
> id be kinda pissed Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I'm sure they are getting well over market
> value.
> > The only thing I'd be salty about is losing a
> > possibly < 4% mortgage and having to get a
> 4.75%
> > mortgage.
>
>
> That can be easily resolved by the county paying
> the points needed to buy down their rate to what
> they are paying now.

You sir...have never worked for a government entity of any kind.

This kind of sensible, efficient and effective solution is the sworn enemy of bureaucratic libtards everywhere.

Posted by: It's pathetic... ()
Date: August 23, 2018 10:18AM

nigga what? Wrote:
> This kind of sensible, efficient and effective solution
> is the sworn enemy of bureaucratic libtards everywhere.

You betray yourself as an incompetent mindless right-wing assfuck. Probably one still bitter about that long ago rejection letter that whatever federal agency had to send you. Live on as a downscale private sector slug. It's all that's left you, and all that you ever earned.

Posted by: kjmyn ()
Date: August 23, 2018 10:54AM

It's pathetic... Wrote:
> nigga what? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > This kind of sensible, efficient and effective
> solution
> > is the sworn enemy of bureaucratic libtards
> everywhere.
>
>
> You betray yourself as an incompetent mindless
> right-wing assfuck. Probably one still bitter
> about that long ago rejection letter that whatever
> federal agency had to send you. Live on as a
> downscale private sector slug. It's all that's
> left you, and all that you ever earned.

....as though the Feds know how to fix anything. You'd be fired in a week in the private sector.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.