HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: MeSoTicked ()
Date: August 12, 2018 06:45PM

Run by women, taught by women, focused one women/girls -- Fairfax County Public Schools discriminate against and/or hostile towards boys.

(Most) Women teachers, who are the majority, hate boys and do not relate well to boys. Terrible.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: p ()
Date: August 12, 2018 07:17PM

been like this for decades. women teachers who have daughters don’t understand boys. immature teachers and administrators flirt with high school boys

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: Be original ()
Date: August 13, 2018 07:22AM

Always whining about something

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: Eymxe ()
Date: August 13, 2018 08:37PM

It is an important point. If you are a father, be a good one.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: We need more geldings ()
Date: August 14, 2018 08:43AM

More than half the people in the world are women and girls. The sooner the boys wake up to the facts of who is calling the shots around here, the better off all of us will be.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: likesolderchix ()
Date: August 14, 2018 11:31AM

these women use their power to harass boys, too. when I was a junior, my 38 yo Trig teacher made it clear if I wanted an A, I had to drop trou for her. I used to get all the questions on the tests right, but she let me know it was drop trou or get a C. Fortunately, she was hot. She had these large breasts & she deliberately wore a bra about 2 sizes too small so she looked like she was about to bust out of it.

On the plus side, she did teach a clumsy 16 yo kid how to make a woman happy & she did rock my world. It left an impression, 'cuz I still like older women.

You didn't see her harassing girls like that. In fact, she gave some girls who deserved a B an A and one or two who deserved a C got an A. There was this one geeky guy who got an A, too, but him and me were the only boys who got As. A couple of the other boys got Bs, but most of them got Cs and Ds.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: Mgtow ()
Date: August 14, 2018 12:23PM

No one is stopping you from calling the shots, just remember the only boys that listen are completely incompetent. There are no men left in America. When shit hits the fan it will be priceless to see the faces of women “calling the shots” to a room full of man children.

The barbarians are at the door ladies and you dont know what to do but open up your legs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: Brown Onion ()
Date: August 14, 2018 12:56PM

No they are geared to wetbacks and other minorities. If you're white expect to get fucked.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: Get busy... ()
Date: August 14, 2018 01:01PM

These worthless dick-brains are example of why men are entrusted with nothing but yard work.g

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: quoted poster is an obvious dolt ()
Date: August 14, 2018 01:30PM

Get busy... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> These worthless dick-brains are example of why men
> are entrusted with nothing but yard work.g


^^^obviously a dolt of the first class.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: Rich white guy ()
Date: August 14, 2018 01:55PM

quoted poster is an obvious dolt Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^obviously a dolt of the first class.

Actually, a rich white guy, and not some 14-year old moron.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: Reap what you sow ()
Date: August 14, 2018 03:10PM

Men won't go into teaching, e specially primary school education. Then men complain because the women who do go into education teach in ways that favor women.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: Soft tissue ()
Date: August 14, 2018 03:29PM

They actually teach the curriculum. Women may be perceived by many (including many children) as being more accepting and nurturing. Those are things that many men need to work on.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: mcwnw ()
Date: August 14, 2018 03:48PM

Soft tissue Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They actually teach the curriculum. Women may be
> perceived by many (including many children) as
> being more accepting and nurturing. Those are
> things that many men need to work on.


Fag.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: Bill1995 ()
Date: August 14, 2018 04:10PM

Well, considering that men are over represented in corner offices and powerful political positions, it's good at least something favorable towards females.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: Hahahaha! ()
Date: August 14, 2018 04:19PM

^^^ Manly, no. Wimply, yes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: Ancient.Bruin ()
Date: August 14, 2018 04:48PM

White male, LBSS Class of '89 here. I am an FCPS lifer...that's K-12, bruhs. I attended Michigan on a full academic scholarship and earned 3 degrees there. I have owned my own company for 19 years now.

I have 3 boys who are also on their way to being FCPS lifers.

Public schools are large institutions full of lots of people who have a wide range of experiences while getting their primary and secondary education. No institution can be all things to all people. I am by no means a champion of FCPS and am aware of some of their significant operational and educational flaws, many of which have not been fixed since my time there.

What you are saying when you say public school is geared toward girls is..."I had a son who had a bad experience with public school. I am bitter about what happened to him as any parent would be to see their child struggle or be challenged. This situation has caused me to rethink the choices I made as a parent on behalf of my child, specifically as it relates to how little I was engaged with my child's educational and developmental needs. Rather than accepting any amount of self-doubt, I find it's better to get on some two-bit website, bitch and make a blanket statement about schools being geared for a specific gender which I know to be inherently untrue than to face the realities that I, as a parent, helped to create."

Either that or the OP is a troll, a liar...and none of this happened.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: Brown Onion ()
Date: August 14, 2018 06:55PM

Ancient.Bruin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> White male, LBSS Class of '89 here. I am an FCPS
> lifer...that's K-12, bruhs. I attended Michigan on
> a full academic scholarship and earned 3 degrees
> there. I have owned my own company for 19 years
> now.
>
> I have 3 boys who are also on their way to being
> FCPS lifers.
>
> Public schools are large institutions full of lots
> of people who have a wide range of experiences
> while getting their primary and secondary
> education. No institution can be all things to all
> people. I am by no means a champion of FCPS and am
> aware of some of their significant operational and
> educational flaws, many of which have not been
> fixed since my time there.
>
> What you are saying when you say public school is
> geared toward girls is..."I had a son who had a
> bad experience with public school. I am bitter
> about what happened to him as any parent would be
> to see their child struggle or be challenged. This
> situation has caused me to rethink the choices I
> made as a parent on behalf of my child,
> specifically as it relates to how little I was
> engaged with my child's educational and
> developmental needs. Rather than accepting any
> amount of self-doubt, I find it's better to get on
> some two-bit website, bitch and make a blanket
> statement about schools being geared for a
> specific gender which I know to be inherently
> untrue than to face the realities that I, as a
> parent, helped to create."
>
> Either that or the OP is a troll, a liar...and
> none of this happened.


The problem is third world savages have destroyed what used to be the gem of a nation. It is a shame and my Buick is in business, trying to give white students more opportunities.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: Boo fn who ()
Date: August 14, 2018 11:12PM

Fx schools are shit and have been for years...i made a mistake of sending my kids there...i feel sorry for parents of today.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: Teacher with tawse ()
Date: August 15, 2018 12:47AM

Rich white guy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> quoted poster is an obvious dolt Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > ^^^obviously a dolt of the first class.
>
> Actually, a rich white guy, and not some 14-year
> old moron.



Irrelevant; D-

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: Soft tissue ()
Date: August 15, 2018 07:58AM

Brown Onion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The problem is third world savages have destroyed
> what used to be the gem of a nation. It is a shame
> and my Buick is in business, trying to give white
> students more opportunities.

The problem is actually ignorant douchebags such as yourself. You've got a whole lot of soft-tissue damage going on right between your ears.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: Face the facts... ()
Date: August 15, 2018 08:10AM

FCPS is rated very well in the region, in the state, and nationally. The one area where we have slipped is ability to attract top teachers. You can blame TEA Party and assorted other right-wing stupid shits for that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: 4kmcc ()
Date: August 16, 2018 12:50PM

Face the facts... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> FCPS is rated very well in the region, in the
> state, and nationally. The one area where we have
> slipped is ability to attract top teachers. You
> can blame TEA Party and assorted other right-wing
> stupid shits for that.

FCPS was born purely out of CLINTON laws

progressive women groups: also borne purely liberal democrats

Niggers in DC collecting teacher union pay "the teachers union": formed during CLINTON

fuck off and die describing FCPS as "republican made"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: Brown Onion ()
Date: August 16, 2018 01:06PM

Face the facts... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> FCPS is rated very well in the region, in the
> state, and nationally. The one area where we have
> slipped is ability to attract top teachers. You
> can blame TEA Party and assorted other right-wing
> stupid shits for that.


Or the locusts illegal latins getting free shit at taxpayer and teacher expense.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: Way-back machine ()
Date: August 16, 2018 01:12PM

FCPS dates from 1870. Republicans were the Liberals back then.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: Brown Onion ()
Date: August 16, 2018 01:13PM

Way-back machine Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> FCPS dates from 1870. Republicans were the
> Liberals back then.


Notice then no Latin Kings or MS13? They've destroyed a once great school system. To think these south of the border free loaders would be allowed to do such

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: Face the facts... ()
Date: August 17, 2018 10:42AM

Actually, the percentage of the foreign-born in the US population was higher in 1870 than it is now. You nativist asswipes would not have enjoyed living back in those times.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: Chinese Rail Camps ()
Date: August 17, 2018 02:25PM

How much public support did they receive in 1870?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: Dumb is dumb ()
Date: August 17, 2018 02:31PM

Not many Chinese rail camps in Fairfax County in 1870.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: Low Comprehension Poster ()
Date: August 17, 2018 02:44PM

Dumb is dumb Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not many Chinese rail camps in Fairfax County in
> 1870.


Fairfax County wasn't the subject stupid.


Face the facts... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Actually, the percentage of the foreign-born in
> the US population
was higher in 1870 than it is
> now. You nativist asswipes would not have enjoyed
> living back in those times.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: krack ()
Date: August 17, 2018 04:01PM

i gave away a nice sofa in 1988. saw it at a yard sale
for 250.00. still had the same stain where my dog
used to rub his anus.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: Short-term memory loss ()
Date: August 17, 2018 04:07PM

Way-back machine Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> FCPS dates from 1870. Republicans were the Liberals back then.

Does the above seem familiar?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: Brown Onion ()
Date: August 17, 2018 05:35PM

Face the facts... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Actually, the percentage of the foreign-born in
> the US population was higher in 1870 than it is
> now. You nativist asswipes would not have enjoyed
> living back in those times.

Prove it. Was glad the gooks were out west working on the railroad where they belonged, and the percentage of white compared to the population was right.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: Too dumb to matter ()
Date: August 18, 2018 08:14AM

Brown Onion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Prove it.

Those are Census data, Have you ever heard of the Census? We have a whole Bureau for it. It's pretty well known.

> Was glad the gooks were out west working on the railroad
> where they belonged...

Those were chinks, not gooks.

> and the percentage of white compared to the population was right.

It will be right in about 25 years when whites become just another minority.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: dgdgsdg ()
Date: August 18, 2018 05:51PM

As the father of white boys in FCPS, it's an uphill battle. Favoritism galore for women and minorities. I could go on for days about it. They don't even try to hide it anymore.

The irony is that it works against the intended purpose. I resorted to educating my boys that the reason the teachers favor other kids is because the other kids are inferior and they have to try to even things out for the unfortunate.

It actually works. The kids learn to accept the favoritism while also gaining confidence and an heir of superiority that will serve them well in their adult life.

Thanks FCPS!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: Brown.Savage.Illegal.Mud.Person ()
Date: August 18, 2018 09:41PM

dgdgsdg Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As the father of white boys in FCPS, it's an
> uphill battle. Favoritism galore for women and
> minorities. I could go on for days about it.
> They don't even try to hide it anymore.
>
> The irony is that it works against the intended
> purpose. I resorted to educating my boys that the
> reason the teachers favor other kids is because
> the other kids are inferior and they have to try
> to even things out for the unfortunate.
>
> It actually works. The kids learn to accept the
> favoritism while also gaining confidence and an
> heir of superiority that will serve them well in
> their adult life.
>
> Thanks FCPS!

You sound miserable. Women and minorities have destroyed your life and the life of your spawn. You should move to Idaho or some shit. Or kill yourself to end all the pain.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: jrees ()
Date: August 19, 2018 01:26AM

My spawn and I are doing quite well, thank you. Actually my advice to my children would not be necessary if the schools treated kids equally-- but they don't.

Do you have better advice I should pass to my white male boys? They should have white guilt? they are responsible for all the problems in this country? Maybe I should ask the NY Times editorial board for advice.

No! White males built this country and made it what it is today, while other groups try to disparage our heritage to compensate for their weaknesses.

Here are some facts for you... whites have higher IQs than most other races. Males have better spacial and mathematical skills than women. When it comes to skills that our society values, white males hit the lottery. Sorry everyone else!

So that is why I teach my kids to be proud of their race and gender.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: Mike huntt ()
Date: August 19, 2018 06:25AM

Niggers, you forgot NIGGERS

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: Not up to speed ()
Date: August 19, 2018 09:15AM

jrees Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My spawn and I are doing quite well, thank you.

Intellectually, you're in the dumpster.

> Do you have better advice I should pass to my
> white male boys?

Are there white boys who are not male? Are you THAT confused by all this?

> No! White males built this country and made it
> what it is today, while other groups try to
> disparage our heritage to compensate for their
> weaknesses.

Too weak and puny to have either designed or built things. It was all done by them "furners".

> Here are some facts for you... whites have higher
> IQs than most other races.

Did you ever take the Black IQ test back in the day? It had all the same cultural biases built into it as the white-boy test still does today. Might have been an eye opener for you. Might not have too, depending on density.

> Males have better spacial and mathematical skills
> than women.

Once we channel school girls into Home Ec and tell them not to trouble their pretty little heads with "hard things" like math and science.

> When it comes to skills that our society values, white
> males hit the lottery.

You are proof that they did not.

> Sorry everyone else!

Sorry YOU!

> So that is why I teach my kids to be proud of
> their race and gender.

Last of a thankfully dying breed. Darwin rules.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: Idontthinkso ()
Date: August 20, 2018 05:06PM

Ancient.Bruin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> White male, LBSS Class of '89 here. I am an FCPS
> lifer...that's K-12, bruhs. I attended Michigan on
> a full academic scholarship and earned 3 degrees
> there. I have owned my own company for 19 years
> now.
>
> I have 3 boys who are also on their way to being
> FCPS lifers.
>
> Public schools are large institutions full of lots
> of people who have a wide range of experiences
> while getting their primary and secondary
> education. No institution can be all things to all
> people. I am by no means a champion of FCPS and am
> aware of some of their significant operational and
> educational flaws, many of which have not been
> fixed since my time there.
>
> What you are saying when you say public school is
> geared toward girls is..."I had a son who had a
> bad experience with public school. I am bitter
> about what happened to him as any parent would be
> to see their child struggle or be challenged. This
> situation has caused me to rethink the choices I
> made as a parent on behalf of my child,
> specifically as it relates to how little I was
> engaged with my child's educational and
> developmental needs. Rather than accepting any
> amount of self-doubt, I find it's better to get on
> some two-bit website, bitch and make a blanket
> statement about schools being geared for a
> specific gender' which I know to be inherently
> untrue than to face the realities that I, as a
> parent, helped to create."
>
> Either that or the OP is a troll, a liar...and
> none of this happened.

Sorry, either you haven't been paying attention, or you're really a woman.

I was a feminist until I had sons. My daughters were treated MUCH MUCH better in FCPS compared to my sons, and one of my daughters is a real pistol. She would be lauded for standing her ground or making herself or her voice heard -- showered with compliments such as "leader". But not my boys (Or their friends). I didn't take stock of it, admitted, until one of the classroom Moms told me it was true. Even my daughters would say that their teacherS (cap on "s" for emphasis) would "bully" or "are mean" to their boy classmates, particularly in elementary school.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: CuckYou ()
Date: August 20, 2018 09:35PM

Ancient.Bruin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> White male, LBSS Class of '89 here. I am an FCPS
> lifer...that's K-12, bruhs. I attended Michigan on
> a full academic scholarship and earned 3 degrees
> there. I have owned my own company for 19 years
> now.
>
> I have 3 boys who are also on their way to being
> FCPS lifers.
>
> Public schools are large institutions full of lots
> of people who have a wide range of experiences
> while getting their primary and secondary
> education. No institution can be all things to all
> people. I am by no means a champion of FCPS and am
> aware of some of their significant operational and
> educational flaws, many of which have not been
> fixed since my time there.
>
> What you are saying when you say public school is
> geared toward girls is..."I had a son who had a
> bad experience with public school. I am bitter
> about what happened to him as any parent would be
> to see their child struggle or be challenged. This
> situation has caused me to rethink the choices I
> made as a parent on behalf of my child,
> specifically as it relates to how little I was
> engaged with my child's educational and
> developmental needs. Rather than accepting any
> amount of self-doubt, I find it's better to get on
> some two-bit website, bitch and make a blanket
> statement about schools being geared for a
> specific gender which I know to be inherently
> untrue than to face the realities that I, as a
> parent, helped to create."
>
> Either that or the OP is a troll, a liar...and
> none of this happened.

You are cuck! Primary and Secondary Education is DESIGNED by and IMPLEMENTED by frustrated bit*chy WOMEN for GIRLS, not boys.

The whole education system ignores boys energy and testosterone. Maybe because YOU have neither, nor any of your ball-less wonders you call "sons," have neither energy or testosterone, your're so clueless.

BOYS are treated TERRIBLY by teachers in FCPS. It's a crime, really criminal, and I use that word purposefully. These women teachers are ABUSIVE towards boys.

You're a douche.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: Throw the book at 'em... ()
Date: August 21, 2018 09:38AM

All persons attending FCPS or FCPS functions are expected to behave according to well- and long-established norms. There is and should not be any tolerance for the acts of backwoods barbarians who are unable to meet such standards.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: Bug Fighting Parent ()
Date: August 21, 2018 11:39AM

Parent here of one boy and one girl in FCPS. Both still in elementary school. Two observations...

Both of my kids do well and stay out of trouble, so favoritism of girls over boys hasn’t been an issue yet for us. Some of the elementary school curriculum is noticeably RIDICULOUS in terms of endlessly promoting minority figures in history, and failing to teach kids much of anything about founding fathers though. Last year, they taught my kid Nat Turner was the #1 most important figure in American a Civil war history... followed by Frederick Douglass and Harriet Tubman. Abraham Lincoln was number 5. Asinine.

Second observation... what is an INSANE issue for girls especially in these schools are the lice. Freaking ridiculous. My son never gets it... his classroom has had multiple infestations every single year, but he never gets them. Multiple girls in his class have. My daughter? It’s a freaking nightmare. Every single year. An issue for multiple of her friends in the classroom too. And we all KNOW why our kids have gotten re-infested over and over and over throughout the year multiple years in a row... because only certain families treat their kids and try and eliminate lice. Other kids of “undocumented” non English speaking parents who came from Central America? Nope... no treatment. This has happened multiple years in a row with different Hispanic kids from families like this. Last year, it was OBVIOUS this one girl (whose mother showed up at the school a few times and spoke no English) was infested. Multiple parents BEGGED our teacher and principal last year to do head checks for their entire class (so as not to single out that child), and send home infested kids with live bugs on their head. The school REFUSED. Thry said head checks haven’t been done in Fairfax County for the last 15 years!!! They also refused to send home notifications to all parents that there was an infestation in the classroom and to check your child... it was insane. They had this bizarre goofy excuse that they needed three different parents to report cases of lice on three different kids ON THE SAME DAY before they would notify other parents in the classroom that it was going around. WTF?!? Under no circumstances would they do a head check.

The whole thing was clearly an issue of FCPS administrators deliberately ignoring the fact that these kids are bringing this problem into the school... because if they acknowledge it then these kids from “undocumented” parents might miss a few days of the school THEY ARENT EVEN PAYING TAXES TO ATTEND.

So while there may be favoritism towards girls in many respects, having a girl in FCPS is officially a complete and utter nightmare in other respects.

The attitude toward lice also REALLY makes you wonder whether these illegal kids have required vaccinations etc. My guess is there are a bunch of bullshit workarounds so that kids with no fucking medical history of required vaccinations straight from Guatemala get pushed into my kids classrooms as well.

Seriously fed up with this shit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: True true ()
Date: August 21, 2018 12:16PM

Bug Fighting Parent Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Parent here of one boy and one girl in FCPS. Both
> still in elementary school. Two observations...
>
> Both of my kids do well and stay out of trouble,
> so favoritism of girls over boys hasn’t been an
> issue yet for us. Some of the elementary school
> curriculum is noticeably RIDICULOUS in terms of
> endlessly promoting minority figures in history,
> and failing to teach kids much of anything about
> founding fathers though. Last year, they taught my
> kid Nat Turner was the #1 most important figure in
> American a Civil war history... followed by
> Frederick Douglass and Harriet Tubman. Abraham
> Lincoln was number 5. Asinine.
>
> Second observation... what is an INSANE issue for
> girls especially in these schools are the lice.
> Freaking ridiculous. My son never gets it... his
> classroom has had multiple infestations every
> single year, but he never gets them. Multiple
> girls in his class have. My daughter? It’s a
> freaking nightmare. Every single year. An issue
> for multiple of her friends in the classroom too.
> And we all KNOW why our kids have gotten
> re-infested over and over and over throughout the
> year multiple years in a row... because only
> certain families treat their kids and try and
> eliminate lice. Other kids of “undocumented”
> non English speaking parents who came from Central
> America? Nope... no treatment. This has happened
> multiple years in a row with different Hispanic
> kids from families like this. Last year, it was
> OBVIOUS this one girl (whose mother showed up at
> the school a few times and spoke no English) was
> infested. Multiple parents BEGGED our teacher and
> principal last year to do head checks for their
> entire class (so as not to single out that child),
> and send home infested kids with live bugs on
> their head. The school REFUSED. Thry said head
> checks haven’t been done in Fairfax County for
> the last 15 years!!! They also refused to send
> home notifications to all parents that there was
> an infestation in the classroom and to check your
> child... it was insane. They had this bizarre
> goofy excuse that they needed three different
> parents to report cases of lice on three different
> kids ON THE SAME DAY before they would notify
> other parents in the classroom that it was going
> around. WTF?!? Under no circumstances would they
> do a head check.
>
> The whole thing was clearly an issue of FCPS
> administrators deliberately ignoring the fact that
> these kids are bringing this problem into the
> school... because if they acknowledge it then
> these kids from “undocumented” parents might
> miss a few days of the school THEY ARENT EVEN
> PAYING TAXES TO ATTEND.
>
> So while there may be favoritism towards girls in
> many respects, having a girl in FCPS is officially
> a complete and utter nightmare in other respects.
>
> The attitude toward lice also REALLY makes you
> wonder whether these illegal kids have required
> vaccinations etc. My guess is there are a bunch of
> bullshit workarounds so that kids with no fucking
> medical history of required vaccinations straight
> from Guatemala get pushed into my kids classrooms
> as well.
>
> Seriously fed up with this shit.


My daughter got in trouble with the FCPS fake news curriculum. Last year her 4th grade teacher kept pushing the idea that somehow whites were responsible for Nat Turner's slave rebellion and my daughter kept stating the truth that "a bunch of black slaves murdered over 50 whites and they passed the slave rebellion act so they can't do that to white people anymore".

She told the teacher that in class and on the test day she wrote the same thing. The teacher took double off her score and wrote the remark on her test:

"FOR THE 2nd TIME SLAVES WERE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SLAVE REBELLION ACT"

We explained about the traitors in our midst and told her that her teacher was unknowingly part of that because she thought she was making up for past wrongs. Then we told her about the plans that democrats had for white people in this country, and that they are doing it because they hate themselves and probably their own parents.

Then we told her she could have anything she wanted for dinner and she picked pizza. We ordered takeout from Spartan's in Burke.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: Huh??? ()
Date: August 21, 2018 04:53PM

Christ...doesn't anybody fucking listen anymore? This has been talked about a million fucking times here...

Public school across the nation is a game...a system...a system with an agenda. The game is students must learn the knowledge and then demonstrate proficiency in the application of the knowledge. For STEM, that's fairly straight forward...

For history, as noted above, there's the truth...and there's what FCPS and other public schools teach. Remember, the object of public school education is to prepare oneself for a college education. Learn the material, study the material, give the right answers on quizzes, tests and exams...and advance to college.

The right answers being the material taught in class and the material in the textbooks. Play the game inside the system. Getting into petty squabbles with some two-bit public school teacher over some uppity murdering nigger from nearly 200 years ago is simply a waste of time.

The time to dispute facts and correct written history is at the college and university level and of course as a fully educated adult headed out into the real world. Stop trying to be some bleeding heart SJW arguing with the teacher about what actually happened and just play the fucking game and move on to your eternal reward.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: Again ()
Date: August 21, 2018 06:09PM

Throw the book at 'em... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> All persons attending FCPS or FCPS functions are
> expected to behave according to well- and
> long-established norms. There is and should not
> be any tolerance for the acts of backwoods
> barbarians who are unable to meet such standards.


Dear Madam

"... according to well- and long established norms," AGAIN, as someone said, as established by women for girls. Elementary school education in particular is pro-girl. You must be a FCPS female "educator" - Read again (actually a few times) so you understand the point (... and I challenge you to do so without moving your lips. Couldn't do it, eh?)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: Here ‘s a clue... ()
Date: August 21, 2018 09:20PM

Learn what it means to act like a man. You’re falling way short of the mark.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: NoLessonsFrom U ()
Date: August 21, 2018 09:30PM

Here ‘s a clue... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Learn what it means to act like a man. You’re
> falling way short of the mark.


I'll take no lessons from you, Ma'am.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: Lol...0 ()
Date: August 21, 2018 09:32PM

Blow me, jarhead.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: WittyCumVBack ()
Date: August 21, 2018 09:37PM

Lol...0 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Blow me, jarhead.


Ah, a Parthenon of wit. Also, a little context might help, and an indication to whom you were referring to might be useful.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: WittyCumVBack ()
Date: August 21, 2018 09:37PM

Lol...0 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Blow me, jarhead.


Ah, a Parthenon of wit. Also, a little context might help, and an indication to whom you were referring to might be useful.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: You shouldn’t need a clue ()
Date: August 21, 2018 09:40PM

A little on the slow side, arncha...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: MrsG ()
Date: August 21, 2018 10:06PM

You shouldn’t need a clue Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A little on the slow side, arncha...


Mrs. Garrett?! Is that you?! Girls, girls, girls!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: Mee22 ()
Date: August 22, 2018 07:37PM

You shouldn’t need a clue Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A little on the slow side, arncha...


I must be slow 2 -- what r the heck are u talkin' about?

Is your wife a teacher and u r offended? You believe boys r treated better than girls in school (hard to believe), angry about the slave rebellion, anti-white comments.... what r u talking about? Feelin' busted?

Like the poster said, context please. You didn't respond via a quote so what r u saying?

A little slow, aintya?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: FailUM ()
Date: August 25, 2018 08:30AM

FCPS failed my boys too. They were happy, energetic, fun, curious kids until FCPS snuffed it out of 'em with teachers described as above.

FCPS teachers failed to harness boys' energy constructively. Instead, FCPS teachers openly encouraged parents who had boys to drug their kids on ADHD meds -- easier to teacher zombies. As a precaution, I took my sons to the doctors' office -- not one doctor ever said that ADHD was needed in any way, and that they are constantly hearing about teachers encouraging boys to go on Rx.

Principals don't listen to parents' complaints. It's a broken system.

Poor(er) communities get all the special attention, programs, and assistance and richer schools get ignored because they don't even have to try to get the state scores --

I should have sent my kids to private schools. It would have been a little more, but after tutor expenses, etc., for the price, it would have been less stress and more convenient.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: Bad idea... ()
Date: August 25, 2018 08:42AM

Right-wing dullards have been taught by the disinformation media to hate FCPS because it is an example of what they call "communism." The corporate right simply wants to kill public education entirely, replacing it with corporate-funded private schools where pests like voters and parents will have no access to any say at all in what goes on.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: Stand your ground... ()
Date: August 25, 2018 09:01AM

The record of "voucher schools" programs is simply awful, yet some still cling to it like a rosary. And for the same misguided reasons. What we actually need to do to improve our K-12 public school systems is to make them K-14.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: Huh?No ()
Date: August 25, 2018 09:03AM

Bad idea... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Right-wing dullards have been taught by the
> disinformation media to hate FCPS because it is an
> example of what they call "communism." The
> corporate right simply wants to kill public
> education entirely, replacing it with
> corporate-funded private schools where pests like
> voters and parents will have no access to any say
> at all in what goes on.

No. Bit over the top with everything being a conspiracy (both sides do this, and it's tiresome.)

I regularly hear complaints from my children and other parents/children about the same complaints expressed here. To dismiss it as a right wing disinformation campaign is the bad idea. Listening to the complaints and responding to these issues is the good idea (start with principals and assistant principals monitoring classrooms and teachers' behavior for starters.)

I have always been a big supporter of public education but I will be sending my children to private schools after experiencing FCPS first hand.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: Bad idea... ()
Date: August 25, 2018 09:21AM

Like populist garbage in general, letting the inmates run the asylum is not good policy at all. Elected local school boards (including the one in Fairfax County) have top notch staff on hand and bend over backward in seeking to hear and understand student and parental concerns. You are one person with divided interests. You can't hold a candle to what a local school board can do.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: jkkj ()
Date: August 25, 2018 10:33AM

I have white boys in FCPS and it really sucks. No one listens and everyone thinks you're some kind of right wing nut if you raise concerns (I voted for Hillary btw). In fact the One Fairfax program at FCPS is designed specifically to give special treatment to girls and minorities.

Like the poster who teaches his boys to adhere to a superiority complex, I have resorted to similar tactics. As one of my boys is in HS, I've had to teach him that any sexual activity could be perceived as rape, even if it's wholly consensual. If he's found in a sexual situation, I've told him to record any conversations prior so that it can be used as exonerating evidence. It sucks to have to do this, but this is the world we live in. As the other poster noted, this equality agenda creates more division, not less. But as a parent, I must protect my boys.

If anyone else has better advice on what to tell my kids when girls and minorities are provided special treatment, please let me know.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: For whom the bell tolls ()
Date: August 25, 2018 10:39AM

Sucks to have to give up all that historical white male privilege bit by bit, does it? Well, feel free to east shit. loser! You've had this coming for a long, long time. Great to see a day of reckoning finally arrive.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: WPismadeup ()
Date: August 26, 2018 07:35AM

For whom the bell tolls Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sucks to have to give up all that historical white
> male privilege bit by bit, does it? Well, feel
> free to east shit. loser! You've had this coming
> for a long, long time. Great to see a day of
> reckoning finally arrive.


White priv. is fake news. Racist/sexist propaganda to move agenda of black/female priv./special treatment justifications.

Take care of your kids, stop killing kids in drive bys, pick up a book, stay out of prison, get a job, support your kids (instead of the white men who do via welfare, housing, medicare) -- white men are tried of the "priv".

Earn your priv. Your day of reckoning is here, bitch.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: LitRef ()
Date: August 26, 2018 08:03AM

For whom the bell tolls Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sucks to have to give up all that historical white
> male privilege bit by bit, does it? Well, feel
> free to east shit. loser! You've had this coming
> for a long, long time. Great to see a day of
> reckoning finally arrive.

The literary reference indicates your a white spinster FCPS teacher. Feeling defensive? Thought so. BTW, the bell is tolling for you now, too.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: For whom the bell tolls ()
Date: August 26, 2018 08:08AM

White privilege has long been and -- despite some decades of slow progress -- still is the reactionary underpinning of far too much of American society.

Low-life honkies still live in a throwback world of ignorance and hate. They still watch FOX News and are deceived by the purposeful fictions that they see and hear there. They are taught by propagandists to fear that their jobs and homes and daughters will soon be taken from them by one one group or another unless they stand and defend their race.

All this fed now by irrational fear of the fact that whites will become just another minority in about 25 years. But that won't matter. White privilege is embedded deeply into this culture. Its ugly head will be rearing itself here and there for the rest of this century and into the next. Still, the distant day will come in the end when society finally realizes that race does not exist. That it is just a phony construct that demagogues have used to divide people for their own advantage. On that day, we will as a people be ashamed of what we allowed to happen over all these years.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: BullDoggies ()
Date: August 26, 2018 09:05AM

For whom the bell tolls Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> White privilege has long been and -- despite some
> decades of slow progress -- still is the
> reactionary underpinning of far too much of
> American society.
>
> Low-life honkies still live in a throwback world
> of ignorance and hate. They still watch FOX News
> and are deceived by the purposeful fictions that
> they see and hear there. They are taught by
> propagandists to fear that their jobs and homes
> and daughters will soon be taken from them by one
> one group or another unless they stand and defend
> their race.
>
> All this fed now by irrational fear of the fact
> that whites will become just another minority in
> about 25 years. But that won't matter. White
> privilege is embedded deeply into this culture.
> Its ugly head will be rearing itself here and
> there for the rest of this century and into the
> next. Still, the distant day will come in the end
> when society finally realizes that race does not
> exist. That it is just a phony construct that
> demagogues have used to divide people for their
> own advantage. On that day, we will as a people
> be ashamed of what we allowed to happen over all
> these years.

Sounds like you live in a current state of anti-white racist ignorance, self-delusion, and denial. You unsuccessfully use white privilege as a shield against legitimate concerns of black on black violence, under-achievement; false justifications of a cycle of poverty, ignorance, and violence, a community largely devoid of work ethics, values, and morals compared to all other groups.

90% of white people's families in this country arrived after the Civil War. They are/were people who escaped discrimination and poverty in their countries, who spoke with funny accents, struggled to keep families together and sacrificed for education. Is there bias in our society, of course. Everyone has bias -- including people who call white people "low life(s)" and "honkies".

Nonetheless, there is also full evidence that some biases are solidly predicated on facts: it's because blacks do not support the family, blacks do not support their kids, blacks do not graduate high school at a rate higher than going to prison (even Eric Holder's Justice Dept. said so), blacks sell insurance cards numbers (fraud) and hide income for housing, blacks shoot their neighbors kids in drive-bys, black men don't support their kids (i.e.: Father: unknown). It's an irrational fear to deny the crisis of the black community in an effort to avoid the truth, to face reality.

Asians and Indians immigrant families - who faced much more difficult hardships than American blacks in the past few decades clearly overcame so called white privilege through hard work and achievement. How's that? Now Asians and Indians are being asked to give up their earned seats at colleges, jobs, and medical schools for underachieving blacks - now it's unfair - and now it's in the courts.

Affirmative Action (passed by white lawmakers, BTW) had its purpose despite perpetuating this tiresome victim culture. But despite decades of slow progress, Affirmative Action is now used by upper middle class stupid blacks, not poor/working class blacks) - it's a game, a game whose purpose has long passed. And everyone knows it, unless you're ignorant and fearful. People just are calling out, more so now by Asian and Indian voices, because whites have been falsely attacked for bias (instead of truth). It was white people who gave ungrateful blacks the opportunity through Affirmative Action programs to achieve (despite earning it). If you were dumb as a brick with low SAT scores, you were admitted to Ivy League schools. Black applicants are accepted/hired at a MUCH higher rate than white male applicants-- look at all the police and fire chiefs across the country - a majority are blacks -- this is all thanks to white people givin' a leg up. (You're welcome.) And what is thanks? Tiresome accusations of racist bias -- pushing an outdated Affirmative Action agenda - until finally other minority groups said, "Enough!"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: IQ < 50 ()
Date: August 26, 2018 09:20AM

^^^ Foolish and farcical attempts at self-justification by a fearful, threatened, feral, downscale FOX-fraud. You "people" are simply pitiful. Then ignorance alone marks you as such.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: Comeback? ()
Date: August 26, 2018 09:23AM

Kettle calls pot black.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: IQ < 50 ()
Date: August 26, 2018 09:36AM

No, person with a measurable IQ calls the loser dumbfuck a loser dumbfuck. You should be used to that by now, you worthless loser dumbfuck.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: speaks 4 itself ()
Date: August 26, 2018 10:01AM

IQ < 50 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No, person with a measurable IQ calls the loser
> dumbfuck a loser dumbfuck. You should be used to
> that by now, you worthless loser dumbfuck.

Your comment speaks for itself: broadcasting your intellectual limitations and vexation of having to look in the mirror and to face truth-telling; ad hominem attacks (I'll give you a few minutes to look that up), devoid of facts.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: Laughing at the derps ()
Date: August 26, 2018 10:11AM

LOL! That you think anyone would have to look up "ad hominem attacks" pretty much seals your place as being in the bottom quintile by IQ. Stupid honky douchebag!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: OnlyU ()
Date: August 26, 2018 10:19AM

Laughing at the derps Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL! That you think anyone would have to look up
> "ad hominem attacks" pretty much seals your place
> as being in the bottom quintile by IQ. Stupid
> honky douchebag!


It was a joke: The fact that you're feel mighty good 'bout yourself, even, do I dare say, superior, for knowing the meaning of "ad hominem attacks" speaks volumes. BTW, this is not the part when whitey patronizingly comes in to say "good job!" I know, my racist friend -- it hurts... But please stop with the micro aggressions. You're hurting my feelings.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: Laugh at the derps ()
Date: August 26, 2018 10:33AM

You're a worthless bull-shitting asshole. You deserve much more than the simple beatings you've been subjected to here. Go back to your local cesspool and resume floating around.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: NotRepResntin' ()
Date: August 26, 2018 10:42AM

Laugh at the derps Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You're a worthless bull-shitting asshole. You
> deserve much more than the simple beatings you've
> been subjected to here. Go back to your local
> cesspool and resume floating around.


Not representin' too well, eh? (I know it's you.)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: Laughing at the derps ()
Date: August 26, 2018 10:47AM

You suck at this, Mr. Shuck-and-Jive. Not at all surprising from a worthless loser dumbfuck.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: AgainLOL ()
Date: August 26, 2018 10:59AM

Laughing at the derps Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You suck at this, Mr. Shuck-and-Jive. Not at all
> surprising from a worthless loser dumbfuck.


Dude. You lost. Big time. Give it up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: Hilarious Go2 EEO ()
Date: August 26, 2018 11:03AM

OnlyU Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Laughing at the derps Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > LOL! That you think anyone would have to look
> up
> > "ad hominem attacks" pretty much seals your
> place
> > as being in the bottom quintile by IQ. Stupid
> > honky douchebag!
>
>
> It was a joke: The fact that you're feel mighty
> good 'bout yourself, even, do I dare say,
> superior, for knowing the meaning of "ad hominem
> attacks" speaks volumes. BTW, this is not the
> part when whitey patronizingly comes in to say
> "good job!" I know, my racist friend -- it
> hurts... But please stop with the micro
> aggressions. You're hurting my feelings.

Hilarious! Really funny :) He hurt my feelings 2. Can I go to EEO and get a check for $25K????

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: YesTruth ()
Date: August 26, 2018 11:43AM

jkkj Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have white boys in FCPS and it really sucks. No
> one listens and everyone thinks you're some kind
> of right wing nut if you raise concerns (I voted
> for Hillary btw). In fact the One Fairfax program
> at FCPS is designed specifically to give special
> treatment to girls and minorities.
>
> Like the poster who teaches his boys to adhere to
> a superiority complex, I have resorted to similar
> tactics. As one of my boys is in HS, I've had to
> teach him that any sexual activity could be
> perceived as rape, even if it's wholly consensual.
> If he's found in a sexual situation, I've told
> him to record any conversations prior so that it
> can be used as exonerating evidence. It sucks to
> have to do this, but this is the world we live in.
> As the other poster noted, this equality agenda
> creates more division, not less. But as a parent,
> I must protect my boys.
>
> If anyone else has better advice on what to tell
> my kids when girls and minorities are provided
> special treatment, please let me know.


Agree 100%.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: MenCtGetHired ()
Date: August 26, 2018 12:11PM

Reap what you sow Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Men won't go into teaching, e specially primary
> school education. Then men complain because the
> women who do go into education teach in ways that
> favor women.


Men can't get hire: Women principals and teachers are threatened by men on their staff.

HARVARD Graduate School of Education did a study on this very topic because there men, both white and nonwhite, male graduates were not tired at the rate as women (ol' girl network). Same in the nursing field (where white men are particularly discriminated -- look at studies by Department of Veterans Affairs. My husband, a talented, kind Asian male, graduated from Yale and Harvard GED -- took two years to get hired as teacher (outside of FX) finally at a private school down 66.

Cue in the progressive, forward thinking hypocritical feminists mocking men suffering from the ol' girl network...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: SorryTYs ()
Date: August 26, 2018 12:41PM

MenCtGetHired Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Reap what you sow Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Men won't go into teaching, e specially primary
> > school education. Then men complain because
> the
> > women who do go into education teach in ways
> that
> > favor women.
>
>
> Men can't get hire: Women principals and teachers
> are threatened by men on their staff.
>
> HARVARD Graduate School of Education did a study
> on this very topic because there men, both white
> and nonwhite, male graduates were not tired at the
> rate as women (ol' girl network). Same in the
> nursing field (where white men are particularly
> discriminated -- look at studies by Department of
> Veterans Affairs. My husband, a talented, kind
> Asian male, graduated from Yale and Harvard GED --
> took two years to get hired as teacher (outside of
> FX) finally at a private school down 66.
>
> Cue in the progressive, forward thinking
> hypocritical feminists mocking men suffering from
> the ol' girl network...

Sorry for the typos. Just makes me so angry to hear gender BS, particularly from women who never worked. I was a feminist until I witnessed how my hardworking husband and brothers were treated in the workplace. Men need to feel included and welcomed in conversations about equality. You can't turn around and discriminate against men for the sake of supporting equality - it just doesn't make sense.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: ElSchWorst ()
Date: September 01, 2018 09:04PM

MeSoTicked Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Run by women, taught by women, focused one
> women/girls -- Fairfax County Public Schools
> discriminate against and/or hostile towards boys.
>
>
> (Most) Women teachers, who are the majority, hate
> boys and do not relate well to boys. Terrible.


Elementary school are the worst.

Boys are energetic, and FCPS teachers/women fail to harness that energy into positive, creative, thinking and joy. FCPS is a big fail to boys education.

The rich are running away from public schools, which is is a shame. Standardized scores are reflecting that.

The entire School Board should be voted OUT and replaced with reformers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: Facts are facts... ()
Date: September 02, 2018 11:17AM

The rich who are also smart enough not to be conned by downscale right-wing loser-shit know that private schools actually perform worse than public schools while acting as barriers to the sorts of exposure and socialization that will be so important to students at work and at play in later life.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: What facts? ()
Date: September 02, 2018 12:54PM

Facts are facts... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The rich who are also smart enough not to be
> conned by downscale right-wing loser-shit know
> that private schools actually perform worse than
> public schools while acting as barriers to the
> sorts of exposure and socialization that will be
> so important to students at work and at play in
> later life.


What a lovely statement. Too bad you fail to support it with any evidence or data. You must be a product of a public education.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: Face the facts ()
Date: September 02, 2018 01:02PM

Google it, asshole. Don't expect other people to help you out for free. Pick your sorry ass up and go learn what a total dumbfuck you are. Then see if there's anything you can do about it. I personally doubt that you'll ever be more than the babbling loser-shit that you are today, but it couldn't hurt to try.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: and there we have it, folks ()
Date: September 02, 2018 01:05PM

"Google it."

The last resort of liars who are cornered when asked to support their bullshit with data and facts.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: Face the facts ()
Date: September 02, 2018 01:43PM

The facts are out there, douchebag. The facts here are that you have never spent two minutes in trying to learn them. The result of being a do-nothing is that you are a know-nothing and a total waste of time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: Hey, I've got facts! ()
Date: September 02, 2018 01:59PM

Yeah, that still doesn't support your contention. Perhaps, it's because actual facts don't support your claim.

Looking at national test scores, private schools come out on top. A recent recap of high school graduates showed private school students scoring 3.1 points higher on the ACT test. The same disparity is found in primary and middle schools according to the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES). A comparison of mathematics tests showed private schools scored 18 points higher for eighth graders and 8 points higher for fourth graders. Reading had the same results with the private schools outscoring their public counterparts by 18 points in eighth grade and 15 points in fourth grade.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: Run, libtard, run ()
Date: September 03, 2018 02:43PM

Look at the libtard run when presented with facts.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: Suck a dick, douchebag ()
Date: September 03, 2018 03:27PM

Moron. You have to adjust for the differences in population resulting from private school cherry-picking. How did you fail to learn that at some point along the way?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: DumbGetsDumber ()
Date: September 03, 2018 03:42PM

Facts are facts... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The rich who are also smart enough not to be
> conned by downscale right-wing loser-shit know
> that private schools actually perform worse than
> public schools

That's the stupidest crazy shit I've heard all year!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Public Schools are geared towards girls
Posted by: Facts are facts... ()
Date: September 03, 2018 04:04PM

I would guess that you have watched FOX News at some point this year, which would make your claim a joke!

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  **      **   ******   ********  **    ** 
  **   **   **  **  **  **    **     **     ***   ** 
   ** **    **  **  **  **           **     ****  ** 
    ***     **  **  **  **           **     ** ** ** 
   ** **    **  **  **  **           **     **  **** 
  **   **   **  **  **  **    **     **     **   *** 
 **     **   ***  ***    ******      **     **    ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.