HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Intimate Confessions
Posted by: klcfu ()
Date: January 24, 2019 11:53PM

i gathered evidence for suing the county , magistrate , judge

and was successful

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: layslow ()
Date: January 26, 2019 04:47PM

I don't see you posting anything but talk and bs.. go back down in the basement .. it has been hours since your last J.O.

Posted by: hots4all ()
Date: January 26, 2019 04:55PM

I am sure now that you are in your 20s..have a 2003 Toyota Corolla.. and mayyybe have even rented a room in a basement other than your mom's you feel like you are full of truth and wisdom... keep your nose to the grindstone at Walmart till you make assistant night shift department manager.. maybe you can get find ag bigger basement to rent and let your poor 'ol Daddy move in with you... I have never had a lady laugh at me...(married over 40 years kiddo).. go visit Mommy.. maybe one of your many "Uncles" that stay with her will give you a couple bucks... I doubt any lady has laughed at you either.. you are probably still a virgin.. unless you count the "experiments" you and some of your male friends had in the basement... I'll check in on you when i get bored again..

Posted by: Big Schlong ()
Date: January 26, 2019 05:25PM

^^^ Old limp dick reliving the good old days. Go use your penis pump Grandpa

Posted by: I am a gr pa ()
Date: January 27, 2019 02:48AM

I am a grandpa.. can still close the deal.. having good days now.. and I do like to relive the good ol days.. we were all young.. you can only hope to live to be older.. one of these days you will wake up..(if you are lucky) and someone will call you an old grandpa..(again.. lucky if you are one).. the way this country is going you will be lucky if you are having good days when you get older.. and a little sad if this is your good ol days... I am doing what i can to enjoy things now.. savor things in the past.. do what i can to make the future better for mine.... I am sure when i was much younger i probably said things about old people.. but most of my life i have respected them.. taken advice from them..now go ahead and write a hateful retort... i'm done... just up and bored... stop here and write on this bathroom wall now and then....

Posted by: ncogneto ()
Date: February 24, 2019 04:42AM

Have been having sex in church and walmart parking lots with a co worker.. we are both in our 60s.. acting like teens.. have to quit.. getting caught would be devastating..when her relatives are not visiting we go to her house.. we eat each other like we are starving.. i fuck both holes.. we can't control ourselves.. lucky no one called the popo.. as a people have walked by on occasion.. if they wanted.. i let them watch then they moved on.. if not. we would have moved on.. kind of turned us both on. a stranger looking at her spread naked body.. her pantys on the dashboard.. i was surpirsed the man didn't start jerking it...i just can't stay away from her or her me...

Posted by: frekey ()
Date: December 21, 2019 09:49AM

i would love to see a college guy railing the hell out of my 72 y.o. wife

Posted by: Opie Hughes ()
Date: December 23, 2019 03:00PM

It's true. I have seen it.

Posted by: Fred Grimm ()
Date: December 23, 2019 03:01PM

I love the smell of my farts. Especially the ones that linger for 15 minutes.

Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.