HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Dumbfuck progressive white who underestimated the savagery niggers dies of his injury incurred over an iPhone
Posted by: Sic Semper Dumbfuck Progressives ()
Date: July 21, 2018 06:25PM

This is the dumbfuck white Washingtonian who though it was a good idea to try to talk to an Atlanta nigger who was in the middle of robbing him of his phone. This is the result of the subjective progressive view on race running headlong into the empirical, objective reality of race. Fuck him and every white progressive hypocrite who champions "diversity is a strength" while doing everything they can to avoid the groid.

PS. Super fucking stupid to try to move a critical patient from an Atlanta ICU to a DC ICU. Whoever made that decision is an absolute idiot.

PPS. Notice that NBC4 refers to the 17-year-old murderous nigger as a "17-year-old boy." I'm sure we'll see his picture from kindergarten plastered all over the media soon.

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/General-Manager-of-Popular-DC-Restaurant-Dies-After-Being-Shot-After-a-Wedding-in-Atlanta-488797751.html

The general manager of a popular D.C. restaurant who was shot after a wedding reception in Atlanta nearly two weeks ago has died.

Christian Broder, the former general manager of Millie's in northwest D.C., was 34 years old. He is survived by a 9-month-old daughter and his wife, a pre-kindergarten teacher.

He died at a D.C. hospital Friday after being transferred from an intensive care unit in Atlanta.

Just after midnight on July 8, Broder was waiting for an Uber with his wife, his brother and his sister-in-law outside the Capital City Club when a car pulled up to them. They thought it was their ride until a young man wearing jeans and a gray, hooded sweatshirt got out of the car, pointed a silver and black handgun at them, and robbed them, taking a cellphone, a purse, wallets and cash.

When the man returned to the car, Broder followed him, police said.

"From what I understand, Christian said something to the effect of, ‘Are you sure you want to do this … Why are you doing this?’ And the guy just absolutely flipped out and said, ‘So you want to die over this,’ and shot him point blank in the stomach and then got back in the car and left,” said Bo Blair, Broder’s brother-in-law and the owner of the restaurant where Broder worked for two years.

He was treated in intensive care at Piedmont Hospital in Atlanta. On Friday, a post on a GoFundMe page created for Broder and his family said he was being moved to a D.C. hospital.

Police arrested a 17-year-old boy on July 13 on charges of aggravated assault, aggravated battery and possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony. Police said they are still trying to identify the driver of the car used in the shooting, which was taken in a carjacking July 6.

The staff at Millie’s is too upset to talk about it, Blair said.

“Just everybody is just so devastated,” he said. “All the staff and all the people that know him just love him. He’s an amazing guy. Just such a mellow, thoughtful, amazing guy. Everybody is really, really devastated by this situation.”

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dumbfuck progressive white who underestimated the savagery niggers dies of his injury incurred over an iPhone
Posted by: Hey Dummy ()
Date: July 21, 2018 06:30PM

Natural selection - Perhaps his daughter will stand a chance.

Re: Dumbfuck progressive white who underestimated the savagery niggers dies of his injury incurred over an iPhone
Posted by: Saddddd ()
Date: July 21, 2018 07:31PM

That's so sad. They don't value life. His poor child and wife.

Posted by: What's really sad ()
Date: July 21, 2018 08:19PM

Saddddd Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That's so sad. They don't value life. His poor
> child and wife.

What's sad is that white progressives keep promoting the lie that niggers are "just like us," not the 85-IQ murdering savages that they really are. What's sad is this guy has left his wife a widow and his daughter fatherless, all because he wanted to signal how progressive and "woke" he was.

There is a race war going on in America. It is one-way, and it is sanctioned by our politicians who want to replace pesky whites with easy to control browns. Act accordingly, or you're likely to end up like this dumbfuck.

Speaking of one-way race wars, did you hear about the white guy who got murdered in Old Town this week by a sand nigger? Brutally beaten and stabbed to death. A "prominent" defense (((lawyer))) has rushed to the nigger's defense, no doubt interested in taking a case that will garner him lots of publicity. The community's response to this violent, heinous act? A bunch of cucks rode bikes down King Street in "remembrance." Is there any wonder we're victims? We practically beg them to do it to us.

Posted by: Hey Dummy ()

Saddddd Wrote:
> That's so sad. They don't value life. His poor
> child and wife.

His wife a child are better off.

Posted by: updated story ()

It's like a lot of people that post here...that have never dealt with a real nigger.

They act like it's one of the Cosby kids that's having a bad day. Liberals have no idea the savagery that lurks in the ghetto. And they will never learn.

Posted by: Sad day in niggerville ()
Date: July 21, 2018 08:22PM

Sounds like some nigger business to me

Posted by: Leftist.Gorilla ()
Date: July 21, 2018 08:31PM

Not all niggers...

And not all muffukin' cops neither...

Posted by: Gh64a ()
Date: July 21, 2018 08:37PM

Natural selection. Libtards unable to recognize a predator are bound to be killed. No loss; the gene pool is cleansed.

Posted by: Rob Then Kill Equals ()
Date: July 21, 2018 08:46PM

The death penalty Georgia still has it. but cant use it on a 17 yr old.

Yes pretty stupid to go over to the killer and bitch about his pos phone, Just like the other stupid lib on Metro red line on the 4th of July a couple years ago, stabbed 40 times cause he bitched after a black teen took his phone

Posted by: Death penalty? He won't do 5 ()
Date: July 21, 2018 09:21PM

Rob Then Kill Equals Wrote:
> The death penalty Georgia still has it. but cant
> use it on a 17 yr old.
>
> Yes pretty stupid to go over to the killer and
> bitch about his pos phone, Just like the other
> stupid lib on Metro red line on the 4th of July a
> couple years ago, stabbed 40 times cause he
> bitched after a black teen took his phone

Oh, they don't use the death penalty anymore. The average sentence for murder in America is six years. SIX YEARS. That's all it costs to murder someone. This is what you get when the (((judiciary))) is run by a progressive, jewish elite that wants to genocide as many whites as possible. 2% of the population, 33% of the Supreme Court. Jewish privilege is real, and it's killing America - literally.

Father and husband dead, wife widowed, daughter left with a gaping hole where her dad should be. Meanwhile, the niggers who did this will be out of jail before they turn 25, guaranteed. This is the lawlessness that the Democrat party has brought us.

Posted by: Good News ()
Date: July 21, 2018 09:51PM

Most victims of black violence are other blacks and cuck white libtards. Not truly a problem.

Posted by: vile thuggery ()
Date: July 22, 2018 07:30AM

He will be on the streets again very soon - likely to kill another libtard.

Because we have no name and no pic, he's being charged as a juvenile.

Translation for you niggers reading this - "He's juvy bitch".

For the rest of civilization, all those pesky juvenile convictions get wiped clean when he hits 18, less than a year away. And he gets that nice fresh start all the libtards love to talk about, this "past mistake" will be forgotten and not available to a jury for his next libtard takedown.

Let's see if the libtards are pissed about any of this. Because any ire directed toward this poor misguided child is going to look like hate and racism to me.

Posted by: No more women judges ()
Date: July 22, 2018 07:46AM

vile thuggery Wrote:
> He will be on the streets again very soon - likely
> to kill another libtard.
>
> Because we have no name and no pic, he's being
> charged as a juvenile.
>
> Translation for you niggers reading this - "He's
> juvy bitch".
>
> For the rest of civilization, all those pesky
> juvenile convictions get wiped clean when he hits
> 18, less than a year away. And he gets that nice
> fresh start all the libtards love to talk about,
> this "past mistake" will be forgotten and not
> available to a jury for his next libtard
> takedown.
>
> Let's see if the libtards are pissed about any of
> this. Because any ire directed toward this poor
> misguided child is going to look like hate and
> racism to me.

Story's already out on this nigger. Turns out he'd already been convicted of a serious violent felony at the tender age of 14, but instead of being sent to jail, the bitch judge sent him to rehab (which he never attended).

No more women in the judiciary - they have absolutely destroyed our society.

http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/da-teen-held-in-buckhead-armed-robbery-released-early

The teen held in the robbery and shooting of a wedding guest should not have been let out of jail.

That is the conclusion of Fulton County District Attorney Paul Howard.

Earlier in July, Atlanta Police said Jaden Myrick saw four people leave a private club in north Buckhead. They were waiting for an Uber car.

Myrick approached with a gun, robbed all of them, and shot Christian Broder, according to authorities.

When Myrick was 14, authorities said he and three others held up a woman on the south side of Atlanta.

The boy agreed to a negotiated plea sentenced to 15 years with 7 to serve in the adult system.

Myrick's attorney made a request to Judge Doris Downs to get out of detention with time served. The judge agreed and ordered him probation administered by a private counseling program.

But Howard maintains it soon became clear that Myrick's behavior did not follow the rules of the probation. And he said the violations occurred over and over.

At the request of Howard, the judge revoked the probation in 2017 but that revocation lasted only a couple of months.

Although Myrick was once again assigned to go to the private probation, Howard said there is no evidence he ever showed up.

"I am not opposed to rehabilitation," Howard said, "but it has to be the right situation."

A spokesperson for Fulton County Courts said the judge will have no comment because legal matters pertaining to Myrick are still active.

I wonder if a single solitary white DC progressive friend of this idiot will be red pilled by this experience. Probably not.

Posted by: 54 roll ()
Date: July 22, 2018 08:16AM

Though this sort of attack is a daily occurrence across America, no liberal will ever learn from it.

Posted by: What the cunt judge said ()
Date: July 22, 2018 08:18AM

This fucking cunt judge:

https://www.11alive.com/article/news/local/holding-powerful-accountable/da-no-evidence-accused-brookhaven-shooter-enrolled-in-youth-program-reported-back-to-judge/85-575197750

In a court hearing for Myrick's prior violent assault, Judge Downs ordered Myrick to go into a privately administered rehabilitation program – over the prosecutor’s objections, who called Myrick an un-rehabilitated violent gang member and a danger to society.

That’s when Judge Downs ordered the prosecutor to keep quiet and said, “I don’t want anybody else to be held at gunpoint by [Myrick], I want to end it. You’re interested in punishment, I’m interested in rehabilitation and community safety for the future, because he is going to get out and I want him to be a positive influence in the community.”

"You're interested in punishment, I'm interested in rehabilitation" she says. And now this poor guy is dead, his wife a widow, and his two-year-old little girl without a father.

Posted by: Susie Q ()
Date: July 22, 2018 09:01AM

This is just like the libtard who tried to have sex with an Alaskan grizzly bear, with an entirely predictable outcome. Delusional progressive morons think they're dealing with another human, only to get a hard reality check.

Posted by: DC nigger lovers ()
Date: July 22, 2018 10:02AM

This is why I no longer, for any reason, venture past the Potomac. I’ve had too many close encounters for comfort. I’ve had to sprint for my life, twice, in the district.

It’s not even a fun place, otherwise. The bars are expensive as fuck, the scenery is mediocre and often filthy, the monuments suck, metro is garbage (thx nogs), and every white is a snarky holier-than-tho asshat

Posted by: Know your role... ()
Date: July 22, 2018 10:19AM

As a white guy with a second home in the city, let me say how much we urbanites appreciate you worthless redneck dumbshits staying away from our neck of the woods. Go ahead and enjoy your sorry-ass lives in Dumfries or Dale City and leave the good times to us.

Posted by: Apelanta, not DC ()
Date: July 22, 2018 10:21AM

DC nigger lovers Wrote:
> This is why I no longer, for any reason, venture
> past the Potomac. I’ve had too many close
> encounters for comfort. I’ve had to sprint for
> my life, twice, in the district.
>
> It’s not even a fun place, otherwise. The bars
> are expensive as fuck, the scenery is mediocre and
> often filthy, the monuments suck, metro is garbage
> (thx nogs), and every white is a snarky
> holier-than-tho asshat

Well, he was shot by a nigger in Atlanta (a city that is even more niggerfuxed than DC) who should have been in jail but had been set free by a white progressive cat lady judge, but I get what you're saying: niggers are going to nig everywhere, and brainwashed zombie progressive whites are going to continue to sacrifice themselves to the alter of integration no matter what the cost.

Posted by: Yeeee ()
Date: July 22, 2018 10:50AM

Know your role... Wrote:
> As a white guy with a second home in the city, let
> me say how much we urbanites appreciate you
> worthless redneck dumbshits staying away from our
> neck of the woods. Go ahead and enjoy your
> sorry-ass lives in Dumfries or Dale City and leave
> the good times to us.

You’re triggered and cute, I live in the middle class inner beltway. And at least rednecks are upfront with racism, and for the sake of argument it’s been my experience that there is more racial unity in the South than the liberal north- no contest, no question. Dispute it all you like. Liberal, northern whites talk to blacks like children/pets- “OOoOOoO we like you, but not in our neighborhood!”

Posted by: Ward 8 Resident? ()
Date: July 22, 2018 10:58AM

Know your role... Wrote:
> the good times to us.

Was it a "redneck dumbshit" that put a hole in his stomach? And this second home of yours in the city - I assume it's in Ward 7 or 8, right? A nice, solidly majority black neighborhood?

Posted by: MAGA Trump American ()
Date: July 22, 2018 11:03AM

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN DEPORT THIS 17 YR OLD

Posted by: Oops! ()
Date: July 22, 2018 11:09AM

Ward 8 Resident? Wrote:
> Know your role... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > As a white guy with a second home in the city,
> let
> > me say how much we urbanites appreciate you
> > worthless redneck dumbshits staying away from
> our
> > neck of the woods. Go ahead and enjoy your
> > sorry-ass lives in Dumfries or Dale City and
> leave
> > the good times to us.
>
> Was it a "redneck dumbshit" that put a hole in his
> stomach? And this second home of yours in the
> city - I assume it's in Ward 7 or 8, right? A
> nice, solidly majority black neighborhood?

The only diversity in his good is the panhandlers

Posted by: Barry Obammy ()
Date: July 22, 2018 12:09PM

I wouldn't be caught dead living in a Black neighborhood! That's why I moved to lily-white Northwest.

Posted by: The Morals Of The Story ()
Date: July 22, 2018 12:23PM

The killer punk and Libtard judge both made "positive influences on the community"

The punk should serve near life, the judge disbarred , will it happen No its "Liberal Justice", another reason She Lost

>" let me say how much we urban" Another pompous liberal SJW horses ass, protecting killers & thinking he can tell Americans where they can live, STFU NAZI, Its our country we are AMERICANS and we live where we please!

Posted by: nigga what? ()
Date: July 22, 2018 02:15PM

Know your role... Wrote:
> the good times to us.

We'll be reading about you next. "Libtard shot with another fags dick in his mouth". We'll know it's you.

Posted by: b944j ()
Date: July 22, 2018 05:51PM

Know your role... Wrote:
> the good times to us.

What good times are there to be had in 2018?

CVS and Starbucks on nearly every city block?

Posted by: Coonwatch ()
Date: July 22, 2018 06:10PM

Gas all niggers.

Posted by: LA hostage taker was a dindu ()
Date: July 22, 2018 07:13PM

Coonwatch Wrote:
> Gas all niggers.

Media is trying to hide a picture of the LA gunman who took hostages at TJ’s. Guess what - he’s a dindu. One of the people who died (possibly by police fire) was a spic who supported the gun control movement and had a video of that spic from the high school shooting in Florida screaming, “GUN CONTROL WORKS! GOOD GUYS WITH GUNS DON’T!” on her FB. Well, it didn’t in LA, where a law abiding citizen is prohibited from CC. Imagine if just one citizen had a pistol in that store.

These blacks and browns, they’re just all so...tiresome. How much longer can we be expected to support these stupid, violent, ungrateful children?

Posted by: whatthefritter ()
Date: July 23, 2018 11:20AM

shaking my head literally
Attachments:
racism-makes-me-sick-male.jpg
racism-racism-quotes-07.jpg
download.png

Posted by: Yupper ()
Date: July 23, 2018 12:22PM

It’s ironic they wouldn’t ID his race but called him “boy” instead of “juvenile”. Racist liberals.

Posted by: Know your role... ()
Date: July 23, 2018 12:38PM

b944j Wrote:
> What good times are there to be had in 2018?
> CVS and Starbucks on nearly every city block?

What a boon to urban walkability. I guess the only place you primitive assfucks walk to is the outhouse. Though maybe the "wealthier" ones are on septic by now.

Posted by: nigga what? ()
Date: July 23, 2018 01:48PM

Know your role... Wrote:
> b944j Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > What good times are there to be had in 2018?
> > CVS and Starbucks on nearly every city block?
>
> What a boon to urban walkability. I guess the
> only place you primitive assfucks walk to is the
> outhouse. Though maybe the "wealthier" ones are
> on septic by now.

Still assuming everyone not riding a bike and giving handjobs to your boyfriends on weeknights is a back asswards bumfuck?

Where did that get you in 2016? Haven't learned yet I see.

We'll try this again in 2020.

Posted by: one good thing ()
Date: July 23, 2018 01:51PM

This will be a wake up call for his friends, too bad the niglet will be out in 2 years max since he's only 17.

Posted by: slick2345 ()
Date: July 23, 2018 02:00PM

stupid ass milennials

Posted by: Too many niggers ()
Date: July 23, 2018 05:59PM

When Mercedes launch the cla Benz, and the cls, I noticed they were more curvy and obnoxious, like the s type jaguar niggers love....
Then, I read that Mercedes Benz NA was moving headquarters to Atlanta.
Sad that Mercedes is marketing to the nigger demographic.
I no longer buy Mercedes ever since their marketing went to nigger business.

To the bloodstain liberal, niggers are animals in their own habitat.
These niggers make DC niggers look like Hootie.

Posted by: Rayful Edmond ()
Date: July 23, 2018 06:52PM

Too many niggers Wrote:
> When Mercedes launch the cla Benz, and the cls, I
> noticed they were more curvy and obnoxious, like
> the s type jaguar niggers love....
> Then, I read that Mercedes Benz NA was moving
> headquarters to Atlanta.
> Sad that Mercedes is marketing to the nigger
> demographic.
> I no longer buy Mercedes ever since their
> marketing went to nigger business.
>
> To the bloodstain liberal, niggers are animals in
> their own habitat.
> These niggers make DC niggers look like Hootie.

And you got that dirty ass thug nigger Lewis Hamilton driving for them. You don't need to look past that. MB has gone nigger ever since they introduced the "C" class. You know "C" stands for? Cheap. Cheap enough for niggers to afford. I can't tell you the quality guys that have quit numerous MB dealerships over the past few years since it's turned into a nigger bitchfest day in and day out. A nigga buys a used ragged out C sedan for 7K from Easterns and he thinks he's JayZ. Never mind it's out for repo. He's showing up at the dealer making demands and insisting he get a SL loaner. Nigga please.

That brand is done.

Posted by: Yo job yo credit ! ()
Date: July 23, 2018 07:52PM

Niggers ruin everything!
Why don’t they just stay in Tuscaloosa, Memphis and Chicago and compton and kill each other??

> And you got that dirty ass thug nigger Lewis
> Hamilton driving for them. You don't need to look
> past that. MB has gone nigger ever since they
> introduced the "C" class. You know "C" stands
> for? Cheap. Cheap enough for niggers to afford.
> I can't tell you the quality guys that have quit
> numerous MB dealerships over the past few years
> since it's turned into a nigger bitchfest day in
> and day out. A nigga buys a used ragged out C
> sedan for 7K from Easterns and he thinks he's
> JayZ. Never mind it's out for repo. He's showing
> up at the dealer making demands and insisting he
> get a SL loaner. Nigga please.
>
> That brand is done.

Posted by: Niggah drivin benzo ()
Date: July 23, 2018 07:54PM

Niggah drivin a benz=car thief

What are the 3 hardest years in a niggers life?
First grade

Posted by: intrinsic ()
Date: August 29, 2018 11:23PM

dindu nuffin

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.