HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Where to get weed
Posted by: Edward ()
Date: July 18, 2018 09:56PM

I’m having a party this weekend and want to know whom to call if I want to buy some weed ?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where to get weed
Posted by: Caesar & Associates ()
Date: July 18, 2018 10:40PM

https://youtu.be/xExSdzkZZB0

703-442-8500, no text!!!!!!!

Best in area, ask for Bijjie.

I recommend the GW Kush.
Attachments:
IMG_1291.JPG
IMG_1293.JPG
IMG_1292.JPG

Posted by: I Gots To Know ()
Date: July 18, 2018 10:57PM

Never smoked the weeds ever, crewcut Trump voter and NRA member who looks like the "Chief of the Secret Police" in my black suit white shirt narrow tie shiny shoes and sunglasses, but is that what you call "Kind Buds" lol

Posted by: UWUMX ()
Date: July 18, 2018 11:00PM

Ask a high school kid like everyone else.

Posted by: Initiative 71 ()
Date: July 19, 2018 01:52PM

They literally hold something like a half-dozen initiative 71 events in D.C. every day. You buy some crappy poster or t shirt and they'll "gift" you some smoke with it.

See http://www.gentlemantoker.com or https://420dc.com/

Yes, you will probably have to go to a crappy area of D.C. and yes, there will be Negroes there, so if you're lacking in street smarts or easily spooked this may not be an option for you.

Posted by: DeonTey ()
Date: August 23, 2019 05:36AM

Hey, I am using CBD oil in a big consistency with a bit of THC and by me, it is very good for my health, I can feel the difference I was feeling before and now. The doctor said to take from https://globalcannabinoids.io monthly and with measure because if I take too much it is going to be bad. I refused chemo, so I hope CBD is going to help me.

Posted by: Legalize it ffs ()
Date: August 24, 2019 10:30PM

Initiative 71 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They literally hold something like a half-dozen
> initiative 71 events in D.C. every day. You buy
> some crappy poster or t shirt and they'll "gift"
> you some smoke with it.
>
> See http://www.gentlemantoker.com or
> https://420dc.com/
>
> Yes, you will probably have to go to a crappy area
> of D.C. and yes, there will be Negroes there, so
> if you're lacking in street smarts or easily
> spooked this may not be an option for you.

Anyone in NOVA who doesn't know DC by now is retarded or the laziest fed on the planet. Buying weed in NOVA is hot. Like wtf. Smoke a blunt and wander around the natural history museum. Don't smoke in the museum. That's what carts are for. If it's nice you can rent a paddle boat and try to make it around Teddy roosevelt island

Posted by: MikePosser ()
Date: January 21, 2020 07:55PM

Do you like to smoke weed? For my opinion it is quite harmful for health. Did you try CBD? It is also good thing for relax. Try for example to buy cbd gummies on hempworldstore.com, their tastes are awesome.

Posted by: Officer Friendly ()
Date: January 21, 2020 10:07PM

Weed is illegal.
Furthermore, it is a gateway drug and leads to use of more potent drugs.
Before you do anything else, get a dose of Naltrexone and hang it around your neck on a lanyard.
Next: have a will drawn up.

Thank you for visiting Fairfax Underground.

Posted by: Mike O. ()
Date: January 21, 2020 11:12PM

There is a guy on here who goes by DAJAX, he will hook you up. Tell him Mike O’Meara sent you.

Posted by: Gail Hausloyer Esq ()
Date: January 21, 2020 11:34PM

Officer Friendly Wrote:
> Weed is illegal.
> Furthermore, it is a gateway drug and leads to use
> of more potent drugs.
> Before you do anything else, get a dose of
> Naltrexone and hang it around your neck on a
> lanyard.
> Next: have a will drawn up.
>
> Thank you for visiting Fairfax Underground.

why bother with a will? the road to overdose is paved with bankruptcy homelessness isolation and piss.

I, Trevor q Stone, not being of very sound mind or body anymore, hereby bequeath any and all used dope rigs and needles, burnt spoons, scrap electronics, unused naloxone, and my trust butterfly knife to my dope banging buddy Kyle and his pit bull Dora. I appoint the skeezy attorney who I push blow to for shoplifting charges, Ms. Gail Hausloyer Esq. as my executor as long as she keeps buying from Kyle after I'm gone. Also I solemnly swear that I am NOT gay and I dont get a boner when kyle snaps the tourniquet when hes shooting me up with that phallic object which has felled me.

Posted by: Dr Coonman ()
Date: January 21, 2020 11:39PM

Officer Friendly Wrote:
> Weed is illegal.
> Furthermore, it is a gateway drug and leads to use
> of more potent drugs.
> Before you do anything else, get a dose of
> Naltrexone and hang it around your neck on a
> lanyard.
> Next: have a will drawn up.
>
> Thank you for visiting Fairfax Underground.

NALTREXONE is a "maintenance" drug to prevent opioid relapse. NALOXONE is the acute overdose reversal one. I think officer friendly may have been doped up during the mandatory training. I wont be clearing you for duty at your next physical pal. enjoy your severance package you disabled gimp!

Posted by: noob spotted ()
Date: January 22, 2020 12:03AM

Initiative 71 Wrote:
> They literally hold something like a half-dozen
> initiative 71 events in D.C. every day. You buy
> some crappy poster or t shirt and they'll "gift"
> you some smoke with it.
>
> See http://www.gentlemantoker.com or
> https://420dc.com/
>
> Yes, you will probably have to go to a crappy area
> of D.C. and yes, there will be Negroes there, so
> if you're lacking in street smarts or easily
> spooked this may not be an option for you.

fuck those crazy events with the hoodlums collecting cover fees twice and overcharging you for light bags which get "repossessed" by "unaffiliated" muggers for "regifting" as soon as you leave the establishment not to mention DEA raids at the event and potentially getting followed across the bridge by federal agents who tip off VSP to pick you up on the other side. thats the tourist trap

No friends, for a truly pleasant I71 donation experience look no further!

go to www.wheresweed.com/washington-dc choose a vendor, pick from the menu, call em up and meet the delivery driver anywhere inside the district excluding federal property to accept your donation and give you a free gift of cannabis!

Posted by: officer friendly ()
Date: January 22, 2020 12:06AM

Dr Coonman Wrote:
> Officer Friendly Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Weed is illegal.
> > Furthermore, it is a gateway drug and leads to
> use
> > of more potent drugs.
> > Before you do anything else, get a dose of
> > Naltrexone and hang it around your neck on a
> > lanyard.
> > Next: have a will drawn up.
> >
> > Thank you for visiting Fairfax Underground.
>
>
> NALTREXONE is a "maintenance" drug to prevent
> opioid relapse. NALOXONE is the acute overdose
> reversal one. I think officer friendly may have
> been doped up during the mandatory training. I
> wont be clearing you for duty at your next
> physical pal. enjoy your severance package you
> disabled gimp!

thats not nice! youre hurting my feelings. Im gonna go to canada now where being mean is a crime and I can smoke weed on horseback galloping across saskatchewan after desparados!

Posted by: the true north strong and free ()
Date: January 22, 2020 12:14AM

move to canada where RCMP cops smoke weed paid for by the taxpayers as a part of the regular everyday free healthcare system! Yep you heard right! up to $6000 worth of medical grade cannabis will be provided at no cost to you annually. if you are an aircraft pilot you must abstain for 28 days prior to any flights but all other government vehicles require a mere 24 hour tolerance break which really just means roll the windows down and put a pine tree in the mirror!

Posted by: Toronto ()
Date: January 22, 2020 06:55AM

I dunno.

Saw a dude sitting on the patio of a coffee shop drinking coffee and wearing an Orioles cap.

From the other side of the street, I shout "the Blue Jays suck!"
He grinned and waved his cap. 20 seconds later, I was surrounded by a handful of cops asking me for my ID and asking questions about my activities.

I dint do nuffin.

I think they were stoned.

Posted by: Frank7788 ()
Date: March 18, 2020 03:42PM

If you don't know where to get weed, I can suggest visiting https://www.webehigh.com/. This site has information on where to buy marijuana in every state. I was lucky to find it, and it helps me a lot. Hopefully, you will also like it.

Posted by: JoeJin ()
Date: April 07, 2020 06:07AM

I don't like treating cannabis as a weed. I see this as an herbal remedy (quite strong). You always have the choice to use medical marijuana cbd or a standard plant. I take oil as a sedative because I don’t want to feel the psychoactive effects on myself. This is my personal choice. I’m even glad that doctors came up with CBD since a normal part of consumers can safely use it legally.

Posted by: ChrisC ()
Date: April 23, 2020 05:36PM

bump, someone help me out. looking to buy

Posted by: UltraRight ()
Date: May 08, 2020 05:54AM

Are you searching for marijuana that can get you high, and I mean THC or you looking for a pain relief product that can cure anxiety or depression? Since there is a thing that's called CBD that helped me in a lot of situations. Once I got overdosed by marijuana, I really wanted to get out of such an effect, so I've decided to take a little CBD oil since I heard that it gets relief when you have headaches or migraines. Lucky me I read https://www.theodysseyonline.com/how-to-take-cbd-dosage-and-types tips about taking CBD and which gave me a chance to prevent an overdose. So it's up to you guys to decide which product is best...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/08/2020 05:55AM by UltraRight.

Posted by: Overdose on weed lol ()
Date: May 08, 2020 06:50AM

Overdosed by marijuana LMAO

Posted by: caritu ()
Date: July 31, 2020 01:38AM

Why do you need this weed? Do you really like to ruin your organzyme so much? There are much cooler CBD oil products out there now. Or maybe you already have an addiction? When I just started smoking weed, I did not think that I would become addicted sometime, but after a few months, I constantly wanted more and more. When I finally realized that I was sick, I became scared. I didn't want to tell anyone about this, because I was scared, but I had to do something. I decided to share my secret with my friend. He supported me and advised the Downtown Los Angeles Cannabis Dispensary. I trusted him as his sister had a similar problem. These guys really helped me. When I just started trying, I could not even think that a little weed during the holidays could bring me to this state :(

Posted by: smokker ()
Date: July 31, 2020 01:40AM

caritu Wrote:
> Why do you need this weed? Do you really like to ruin your organzyme so much? There are much cooler CBD oil products out there now. Or maybe you already have an addiction? When I just started smoking weed, I did not think that I would become addicted sometime, but after a few months, I constantly wanted more and more. When I finally realized that I was sick, I became scared. I didn't want to tell anyone about this, because I was scared, but I had to do something. I decided to share my secret with my friend. He supported me and advised the
Downtown Los Angeles Cannabis Dispensary. I trusted him as his sister had a similar problem. These guys really helped me. When I just started trying, I could not even think that a little weed during the holidays could bring me to this state :(

I had an almost similar situation but it had ended not as well as yours

Posted by: mmmmahhhhdiii ()
Date: August 01, 2020 11:46AM

Ewe want fire? Eye'll hook a nigga up!

Posted by: Liquidat1on ()
Date: August 27, 2020 03:48PM

Ithink,that it is not so hard.If you need i can give you contacts.I think it's very difficult to buy weed. Because in many States and countries, this is simply illegal. Or to buy weed you do not need to do it nearby. In addition, weed affects the psyche. And not just because of that. Now, CBD oil is very popular. This is a new development that has almost taken off in sales. This immediately became popular all over the world , as it is much superior to the view. In addition, it does not affect the psyche in any way . It's just as easy to buy as CBD oil near me. It is also much better than weed because it is legal. In other words, you can buy CBD oil without any problems. I hope I've been helpful.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/05/2020 12:51PM by Liquidat1on.

Posted by: the general mahhhdiiii ()
Date: August 27, 2020 07:43PM

wow....so my imposters are going to all time low...

Posted by: Hoovyendy ()
Date: September 05, 2020 01:27PM

Liquidat1on Wrote:
> Ithink,that it is not so hard.If you need i can
> give you contacts.I think it's very difficult to
> buy weed. Because in many States and countries,
> this is simply illegal. Or to buy weed you do not
> need to do it nearby. In addition, weed affects
> the psyche. And not just because of that. Now, CBD
> oil is very popular. This is a new development
> that has almost taken off in sales. This
> immediately became popular all over the world , as
> it is much superior to the view. In addition, it
> does not affect the psyche in any way . It's just
> as easy to buy as href="https://www.healthcanal.com/best-cbd-oil/nea
> r-me">CBD oil near me
. It is also much better
> than weed because it is legal. In other words, you
> can buy CBD oil without any problems. I hope I've
> been helpful.

My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks

Posted by: anabela9 ()
Date: August 15, 2021 06:25AM

Hi. I really like these products because it relaxes me and helps relieve tension. I recently read this review https://wayofleaf.com/supplements/mushrooms/pukka-herbs-brand-review and want to try these mushrooms. What do you think is the best way to cook it?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.