HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
WATMA (Metro) workers protest for more pay, threaten SHUTDOWN, recently cause water boil alert
Posted by: WTOP, Tokyo Rose ()
Date: July 15, 2018 11:23PM

that's right i said it. the recent sewage in water near military bases was caused by DC workers helping to threaten Congress they'd better fund Metro RAISES.

on WTOP Metro officially said

(1) "if we stop Metro there will be CHAOS"

(2) "we're just sick of it, sick of it" (no substantiation of this made)

I'm in fairfax, there are WATMA workers coming in my Fairfax bank walking out with FISTFULLS of cash getting into LEXUS cars (wearing metro uniform)

SOMETHING TELLS ME NIGGA LYING LIKE HELL ABOUT PAY RAISES

let metro shut down. everyone on it is from DC here to steal shit or an illegal who can't drive anyway.

VRE Tomorrow. see ya.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WATMA (Metro) workers protest for more pay, threaten SHUTDOWN, recently cause water boil alert
Posted by: Mikr huntt ()
Date: July 16, 2018 06:16AM

People still ride the Metro? I thought just niggers did.

Re: WATMA (Metro) workers protest for more pay, threaten SHUTDOWN, recently cause water boil alert
Posted by: Holy stupid shits, Batman! ()
Date: July 16, 2018 07:33AM

Christ, but you people are lost in the wilderness! How do you manage to do as much as grocery shopping when you're THAT stupid.

Posted by: Pentuple Dump Champion ()
Date: July 16, 2018 07:45AM

Mikr huntt Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> People still ride the Metro? I thought just
> niggers did.

You are correct...plus a few libtards that feel like they can sneak on the orange/silver line and exit before running into any of the ghetto savages.

Past foggy bottom is like going south of Egypt.

Posted by: Soul Brother #1 ()
Date: July 16, 2018 08:32AM

I’s drive one of de train on silver line.
My dreds are like black Jesus-beautiful and mitey!
I’s gets pussy from all de hoes dat ride!
I’s know which blunt wraps work de best!
Promote me!

Posted by: METRONEEDSDIVERSITY ()
Date: July 16, 2018 09:20AM

Seriously, WMATA Employees with the exception of the Transit Police are like 99% black. A large majority of Metro workers make around 100,000. Meanwhile the infrastructure is crumbling.

Doctor Dumbocrat down in Richmond wants to hike up Northern Virginia taxes to give to these tooth suckers.

Let them strike. Fire them all. Don't allow current workers to re-apply for a year and maybe they'll get some productive, qualified workers.

At minimum, all Right to Work rules to apply to Metro employees working in Virginia.

Posted by: Too many niggers ()
Date: July 18, 2018 07:28AM

Niggers running the strike shoulda had something prepared for the “all star game week” but no.....they had zero foresight into organizing anything.
Dumb Union niggers = oxymoron

Posted by: Don't make me laugh ()
Date: July 18, 2018 07:39AM

Metro workers are more valuable to the region than any combination of you mentally unbalanced right-wing assholes.

Posted by: Too many nigger lovers ()
Date: July 18, 2018 07:51AM

Don't make me laugh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Metro workers are more valuable to the region than
> any combination of you mentally unbalanced
> right-wing assholes.

Metro has too many niggers working there.
This is a fact.

Employees of wmata are more “mentally unbalanced” working for an employer that has niggers in high ranking positions.
This is a fact.

Lastly, do you want a hole shot into your stomach? If so, keep your nigger loving ways.
This is a fact.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.