HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
guy gets tasered
Posted by: B ()
Date: January 15, 2007 10:20AM

I was over by markham st in annandale the other day and noticed two cops talking to these three people. They were all laughing and getting patted down. Then all the sudden one of the cops finds something on one guy and the guy just starts fighting the cops. BAD MOVE. He got scoope slammed into the cruiser then he tried to beat feet and got tasered like three times before he stoped fighting. It was funny, and he was screaming "I cant go to jail!" The other two people grabbed pavement quick. There were about 10 cruisers that showed up in the next few minuets. I wish I had some pics. Looks like he had drugs on him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: guy gets tasered
Posted by: duh ()
Date: January 15, 2007 01:18PM

A real life episode of COPS, eh?

I watch that show and police chase shows and can't believe how stupid people are....they let minor traffic offenses turn into multiple felonies by running from and/or fighting the po-po.

When da man's got you, give it up, it's OVER.

Posted by: cherryto[ ()
Date: January 15, 2007 01:23PM

I liked that episode of My name is earl when they aired the characters on Cops. That was pretty funny

Posted by: Enough already ()
Date: August 27, 2020 09:54AM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.