HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Vienna/Fairfax Metro Brawl on Saturday
Posted by: Skitso ()
Date: January 15, 2007 04:48AM

Okay, this is my first post, i've been lurking for about a year, but finally i am the one who needs some help.

Last saturday myself and two of my friends were on the orange line coming back from foggy bottom. we end at the Vienna/Fairfax Metro station. Everybody is drunk, seeing as though this is the 2nd to last metro train for the night. I am underage (i'm 19 years old) and drunk. We go to the cab we called, and while we get in there, we hear a girl screaming. I then proceed to run back into the metro station (thinking there is a rape or something going on). when i see where the girl is, i see a guy on the ground being beaten by a transit police officer. i don't mean a few punches, this guy was being slaughtered. there were about 13 people around them, and all the people were taking pictures of this happening. i jump in to attempt to pull the guy off the cop (i know if i touch the cop, i'd be in A LOT of trouble). the cop punches me in the ear, no biggie.. the cop calls for back-up, and in about 5 mins, there are about 20 cop cars and 2 paddy-wagons. At this point my friends pull me off the guy, and back towards the cab (they didn't want me to get in trouble again, im currently on supervised release, and im leaving for the ARMY). after that i start yelling at the police officers saying "i don't want to fight for this country if this is how the police are going to treat these people", and other random things like that. I mean, if the guy was going to be arrested, the cop had him.. he could've easily handcuffed him, but he didn't he continued to beat him. the transit police officer wound up breaking his hand, and went to the hospital shortly after that. so while i'm walking back, i hit a stop sign in a rage. and then i was tackled and handcuffed and brought to FFX county jail in the drunk tank.

I have a few questions...

1. Will i go back to jail for this because im on Supervised Release? i have 3 misdemeanors..

- Drunk in public
- Underage Possesion of Alcohol
- Obstruction of Justice

I know what i did was wrong, and the only reason i acted as i did was because i WAS drunk..

2. Should we (all involved) take a legal action, saying the Transit police officer was abusing his Authority, implying Police Brutality?

3. If we do, what are the chances we'd actually win in court?!?!

We have videos of the officer beating him, and smiling while doing it. He was laughing about it. he had the guy, and the guy wasn't fighting back at all.

thanks for reading this, and please, any input would be awesome. I have to Call my Probation Officer tomorrow to check in, and i'm really afraid i'll end up back in jail. :-(

and also, i like what this forum does.. thank you very much!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Vienna/Fairfax Metro Brawl on Saturday
Posted by: duh ()
Date: January 15, 2007 05:27AM

Your whole statement doesn't make a terrific amount of sense.

Nobody here can tell you what will happen, you just defined a bunch of things that the outcome will be based on. I would say you should expect a few days in the county lock-up. I would give it to you personally, not to be mean, but if I were the judge and you presented those facts to me, I would feel I have no choice.

"I know what i did was wrong, and the only reason i acted as i did was because i WAS drunk."

If I were you, I would also stop making the above statement. It makes you sound like an obvlious tool. It says to me, this guy doesn't understand that his being out on the street and able to get alcohol is prospectively dangerous ot other people, and he as much as admits it while making to sound like no big deal.

Another recommendation would be for you to put down the booze for a while. it's clearly causing you problems. Drinking and drugs are great when you can control your behavior on them. You as much as said above, that when you get drunk, you are going to behave like that, and that's just how it is.

Date: January 15, 2007 05:38AM

I'm sorry if i came off that way to you. I'm admitting what i did. though, i can see where you're coming from. I rarely drink, and i haven't touched a drug since highschool 2 years ago.

One of the people i was with reminded me of something.. The arresting officers never read us our rights at all. We asked all who were involved and they all said the same. Also, they didn't administer a breathalyzer to any of us. I'd still be in trouble, i had alcohol on my breath, but my other friends i was with are 21+.

I wasn't asking what they thought would happen, i'm asking what they think would happen. and also if anybody thought we had a case at all.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: January 15, 2007 05:42AM

I'd say the answer is no, you have no case.

Posted by: Highlander ()
Date: January 15, 2007 06:12AM

Don't you love when people screw up and come to this place and whine about getting into trouble?

Mommy and daddy isn't here to bail you out....man up and take responsibility for your actions.

Date: January 15, 2007 06:12AM

thats what i thought.. the other people are going to try really really hard.. i mean, the videos i would think would be incriminating enough..

well, i'm gunna call my P.O. now..

wish me luck.

Date: January 15, 2007 06:50AM

Tell us all about that! I bet she tests you today.

Posted by: Lester Burnham ()
Date: January 15, 2007 08:37AM

Skitso Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Okay, this is my first post, i've been lurking for
> about a year, but finally i am the one who needs
> some help.
>
Does anyone think that it's odd that Skitso has been lurking for a year and then has a bunch of posts in 1-2 hours? Suddenly he has a comment on everything...the courts, driving fast on the Beltway, bartending school.

Seriously dude, you are in need of some major help if you have the type of alcohol problem at 19 that causes you to be arrested. Do your parents think that the military is the low-cost answer, or do they simply want you out of the so that you become some else's problem? While the fight may have seemed wrong to you, I don't think that your impaired state lets you make an informed opinion. My guess is that you are going to get more than just a couple of days in the detention center, primarily due to your previous record and inability to control your drinking. I suggest letting your recruiter know that it may be a while before they can fit you for Kevlar and ship you off to Baghdad.

Posted by: fd ()
Date: January 15, 2007 09:22AM

first of all you had no idea what the situation with the officer and the subject was when you by your own admittance you caught a glance of the end of a situation. Don't ever get involved in police take downs that only complicates the sitation, that officer has no idea what your intent is at that point and you will be percieved as a threat and treated accordingly. lastly the police dont have to read you your rights unless you are going to be interviewed. Seeing as you how you were locked up for DIP an interview would be uneccesary as they only need to prove probable cause of the appearance of being drunk in public.

Date: January 15, 2007 09:53AM

i got in trouble 3 weeks ago, and was sent to jail. that was my first time EVER getting in trouble. I don't have a drinking problem, or at least i don't think so.. i rarely drink ever.

I was caught up in the moment. i look back at it now, and i probably would've done the same, i'll post up the videos on here when i get them later on tuesday.

I don't get pissed tested or anything with my P.O., its was a larceny charge.

I'm going to the military because i WANT to. my parents have nothing to do with me going to the military, i choose this because i felt that me just sitting doing nothing but going to college while all this happens wasn't cutting it. I want to do something honorable with my life. thats why im going to the ARMY. i wasn't forced into anything. Like i've said, its my choice. My parents, One being the Operations Manager for PEO Ships, and my other, An engineer for Mercedes-Benz, are very angry that i'm going. They both tell me i don't need to.

I've never been a problem, i Graduated number 18th in my class, with a 3.9 GPA, and i got a 1530 on my SAT's. so to answer you're question "Lester".. no, this istn' a low cost option.

I'm sorry its weird that i started posting a lot today.. uhh.. lol.. i can't really say much to that. I lurked on here before, but i never thought i'd need help, seeing as though i never really got in trouble.

but you guys all answered my questions, and thankyou. And no, i wont be 'tested' today anyways, its martin luther king day.

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: January 15, 2007 10:37AM

Good luck to you... I guess it goes to show nowadays that the police are in control, and the best way to fight it is to do what the bystanders were doing... record the video of it and give it to the press. The press is the only power that the police will listen to it seems. Things aren't investigated unless they hit the news.

Posted by: Kid ()
Date: January 15, 2007 12:05PM

there is one huge flaw to these boards. and that is that anytime someone has a question to ask, no matter how stupid the question may be, everyone jumps on the person and insults them. what happened to this board being HELPFUL, isnt that the reason we are all here in the first place?

day after day i read these boards, although i rarely post, im sure it has something to do with the fact that no matter what i ask i probably wont an answer without some insults here and there.

you see a cop mercefully beating another person...of course your gonna run over. you see this guy looks like he needs help, of course your gonna say something. that doesnt mean you are trying to get the guy free so you can run off, your just trying to save his face.

skitso, i am with you man, i feel like you did the right thing drunk or not you stood up for what you believed in.

Posted by: Good speller ()
Date: January 15, 2007 12:29PM

You're an idiot.

Posted by: Potatoe ()
Date: January 15, 2007 02:18PM

Good speller Wrote:
> You're an idiot.

I think Good speller said it all right here but just to be sure. You were underaged drinking, you were drunk, your on probation for 3 misd (most like felonies that were dropped) and we are suppose to believe you over the cop.

Good speller was right. You're an idiot!

I hope I'm on the jury for your trial.

PS I can't wait till your test on tuesday. Have fun back in the pokey!

Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: January 15, 2007 02:58PM

I think that it is pretty stupid to get involved in an altercation with police when you are drunk (and especially when underaged). On the other hand, I wasn't there. If the officer really was using excessive force (as you describe) then I can understand why you intervened.

I still think that it was stupid, but honorable. Just learn to control yourself (and don't be drunk in public). It sounds like you might have gotten away with it if you didn't proceed to act like an angry drunk.

Date: January 15, 2007 03:26PM

Good speller Wrote:
> You're an idiot.

thankyou.

just to clarify, i didn't know he was a cop until AFTER i tried to pull the guy away from the police officer.

> I think Good speller said it all right here but
> just to be sure. You were underaged drinking, you
> were drunk, your on probation for 3 misd (most
> like felonies that were dropped) and we are
> suppose to believe you over the cop.
>
> Good speller was right. You're an idiot!
>
> I hope I'm on the jury for your trial.
>
> PS I can't wait till your test on tuesday. Have
> fun back in the pokey!

and i'll make sure that if someone is just beating you relentlessly, i just watch.

i dont have a court date. i have a fine.

i'm sorry for posting here.. i'll never do it again, i just wanted to see what other people thought of what happened, and i guess i did something that was wrong.

this kind of makes me think twice in joining the military. i REALLY don't want to defend a country that allows something like this to happen.

the truth is, i don't know what the guy did to deserve this at all. What i do know is that there was nothing he COULD have done to be treated the way he was being treated. The police officer had him on the ground. the guy wasn't fighting back at all, and the cop was just hitting him over and over. i see something wrong with that.

but thats just me. a stupid 19 year old alcoholic. meh. whatever. thanks for the help anyways.

Posted by: Good Speller ()
Date: January 15, 2007 03:37PM

Boo fucking hoo...

Sorry we all didn't bow down to the drunk 19 year-old "hero."

You are obviously an attention whore who only posted here to get his ass kissed for fighting with a cop. I'm sure that whoever the cop was beating the shit out of deserved it, and you deserve whatever you get.

Posted by: Fango ()
Date: January 15, 2007 03:53PM

one time last year me and my buddy kept setting off fireworks and m-80s in a fairfax connector bus and when we got to the metro stop there was this cop there waiting for us, this cop was acting like such an ass and he lunged at us first and smacked my buddy over the head with a flashlight and suckerpunched me while i was all hunched over. we only got probation (for the bottle rockets) but my buddy had weed on him and ended up in some stupid drug program for first offenders, the cops acted like such dicks, fuck them, i hope you get off

Posted by: FG ()
Date: January 15, 2007 03:54PM

Post the video

Posted by: Good Speller ()
Date: January 15, 2007 04:03PM

Fango Wrote:
> one time last year me and my buddy kept setting
> off fireworks and m-80s in a fairfax connector bus
> and when we got to the metro stop there was this
> cop there waiting for us, this cop was acting like
> such an ass and he lunged at us first and smacked
> my buddy over the head with a flashlight and
> suckerpunched me while i was all hunched over.
> we only got probation (for the bottle rockets) but
> my buddy had weed on him and ended up in some
> stupid drug program for first offenders, the cops
> acted like such dicks, fuck them, i hope you get
> off

Yeah fuck the cops, how dare they stop you and your pot head friend from setting off fireworks in a bus.

The nerve of him to protect and serve the community!

The only people who hate cops seem to be the jackasses who do stupid shit like setting off fireworks on a bus with a bag of weed in their pocket.

Enjoy your career at Taco Bell, you seem like the kinda guy that will work there for years until you are made shift manager.

You faggot.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: January 15, 2007 06:29PM

Skitso Wrote:
> 1. Will i go back to jail for this because im on
> Supervised Release? i have 3 misdemeanors..
>
> - Drunk in public
> - Underage Possesion of Alcohol
> - Obstruction of Justice

yes.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: January 15, 2007 09:08PM

Lets see the video.

Posted by: The Economist ()
Date: January 15, 2007 10:03PM

my friend got beat up by metro cops when he was real drunk one night. they really leaned on him pretty hard and he still got charged w/ assault on a officer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2007 10:04PM by The Economist.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: January 16, 2007 11:01AM

The Economist Wrote:
> my friend got beat up by metro cops when he was
> real drunk one night. they really leaned on him
> pretty hard and he still got charged w/ assault on
> a officer

no matter how stupid or corrupt, the police are ALWAYS right according to the courts.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Firrat ()
Date: January 16, 2007 11:27AM

Skitso Wrote:
> Good speller Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You're an idiot.
>
>
>
> thankyou.
>
> just to clarify, i didn't know he was a cop until
> AFTER i tried to pull the guy away from the police
> officer.
>
> > I think Good speller said it all right here but
> > just to be sure. You were underaged drinking,
> you
> > were drunk, your on probation for 3 misd (most
> > like felonies that were dropped) and we are
> > suppose to believe you over the cop.
> >
> > Good speller was right. You're an idiot!
> >
> > I hope I'm on the jury for your trial.
> >
> > PS I can't wait till your test on tuesday.
> Have
> > fun back in the pokey!
>
> and i'll make sure that if someone is just beating
> you relentlessly, i just watch.
>
> i dont have a court date. i have a fine.
>
> i'm sorry for posting here.. i'll never do it
> again, i just wanted to see what other people
> thought of what happened, and i guess i did
> something that was wrong.
>
> this kind of makes me think twice in joining the
> military. i REALLY don't want to defend a country
> that allows something like this to happen.
>
> the truth is, i don't know what the guy did to
> deserve this at all. What i do know is that there
> was nothing he COULD have done to be treated the
> way he was being treated. The police officer had
> him on the ground. the guy wasn't fighting back at
> all, and the cop was just hitting him over and
> over. i see something wrong with that.
>
> but thats just me. a stupid 19 year old alcoholic.
> meh. whatever. thanks for the help anyways.

Hey man i agree with that other guy...you did the right thing....Dont pay attention to some of these people.....They are your average bystander that doesnt have enough nuts to do something about a situation that doesnt look right.....You can either call them pussies for not doing anything or smart for not getting involved....I bet none of them would do anything even if it wasnt a cop that was doing the beating....

Dont let this bother you, keep posting...You sound like a good person..

Posted by: Resident ()
Date: January 16, 2007 11:37AM

Firrat Wrote:
> Skitso Wrote:
> -----
> > Good speller Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > You're an idiot.
> >
> >
> >
> > thankyou.
> >
> > just to clarify, i didn't know he was a cop
> until
> > AFTER i tried to pull the guy away from the
> police
> > officer.
> >
> > > I think Good speller said it all right here
> but
> > > just to be sure. You were underaged
> drinking,
> > you
> > > were drunk, your on probation for 3 misd
> (most
> > > like felonies that were dropped) and we are
> > > suppose to believe you over the cop.
> > >
> > > Good speller was right. You're an idiot!
> > >
> > > I hope I'm on the jury for your trial.
> > >
> > > PS I can't wait till your test on tuesday.
> > Have
> > > fun back in the pokey!
> >
> > and i'll make sure that if someone is just
> beating
> > you relentlessly, i just watch.
> >
> > i dont have a court date. i have a fine.
> >
> > i'm sorry for posting here.. i'll never do it
> > again, i just wanted to see what other people
> > thought of what happened, and i guess i did
> > something that was wrong.
> >
> > this kind of makes me think twice in joining
> the
> > military. i REALLY don't want to defend a
> country
> > that allows something like this to happen.
> >
> > the truth is, i don't know what the guy did to
> > deserve this at all. What i do know is that
> there
> > was nothing he COULD have done to be treated
> the
> > way he was being treated. The police officer
> had
> > him on the ground. the guy wasn't fighting back
> at
> > all, and the cop was just hitting him over and
> > over. i see something wrong with that.
> >
> > but thats just me. a stupid 19 year old
> alcoholic.
> > meh. whatever. thanks for the help anyways.
>
>
> Hey man i agree with that other guy...you did the
> right thing....Dont pay attention to some of these
> people.....They are your average bystander that
> doesnt have enough nuts to do something about a
> situation that doesnt look right.....You can
> either call them pussies for not doing anything or
> smart for not getting involved....I bet none of
> them would do anything even if it wasnt a cop that
> was doing the beating....
>
> Dont let this bother you, keep posting...You sound
> like a good person..

/end sarcasm

Posted by: Adam ()
Date: January 16, 2007 12:11PM

I would never get involved unless you knew exactly what happen, I mean you could be helping out the bad guy. Drunk Underage I wouldn’t do anything unless it was a close friend. You want to stay as far off the radar as possible.

Good luck, in the end it's always best just to stay away from police when your drunk. Even if your not acting out of order, they can still arrest you just for the fact of being drunk in public. Really the police can arrest/ticket you for anything, just depeneds on how nice of a mood they are in.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: January 16, 2007 12:18PM

Threads like this one will always bring out the retards.

Dude, with your track record, even if the ARMY accepts you, you won't be fighting. You'll be peeling potatoes.
Good luck loser, watch out for those greased night sticks.

Date: January 17, 2007 06:33AM

update

cop is suspended.

all my charges are dropped.

i leave for the military as a Intelligence Analyst next month.. I wont be dodging any night sticks, nor will i be peeling potatoes.

i get the video tomorrow when the rob (the guy who was being beaten) posts it up on youtube.

so i guess you guys were all wrong. all it took were the survellince videos from teh metro..

apparently the only reason why the transit cop did anything was because rob looked at him weird.

so according to fairfax county court systems, what i did WAS in fact honorable.

hmm... funny how that worked out.

Date: January 17, 2007 12:06PM

UPDATE to the UPDATE

Skitso is full of shit....and will be taking it in the ass from other prisoners.

Posted by: IM ()
Date: January 17, 2007 12:14PM

The bullshit flag needs to be raised again.

1. If the video was key to the metro transit internal investigation, how did you get a copy so quickly without filing a subpeona for your own court purposes? You are telling us that Metro just released the tape to you? Bullshit.

2. Even if you did file a subpeona, you are telling us that you got the tape in 3 working days? Bullshit.

3. Fairfax County dropped your cases without a court appearance? Bullshit.

Posted by: § ()
Date: January 17, 2007 12:16PM

100% agree with IM. -§

Posted by: stinkypoon ()
Date: January 17, 2007 01:00PM

being intoxicated will almost always deprive you of having any benefit of doubt. i've been out with friends at a bar before when one of them was in a bad mood and wanting to pick a fight. i make it clear that i'll have nothing to do with it, and if five people want to gang up on him, that's his problem. i'm not going to risk going to jail for that shit. i guess my point is if bad shit happens around you and you are drunk, any action could make you a perp.

Posted by: Highlander ()
Date: January 17, 2007 02:23PM

If it was a Metro Transist cop, why would you be going to Fairfax County courthouse?

Date: January 17, 2007 02:26PM

Skitso Wrote:
> update
>
>
> cop is suspended.
>
> all my charges are dropped.
>
> i leave for the military as a Intelligence Analyst
> next month.. I wont be dodging any night sticks,
> nor will i be peeling potatoes.
>
> i get the video tomorrow when the rob (the guy who
> was being beaten) posts it up on youtube.
>
> so i guess you guys were all wrong. all it took
> were the survellince videos from teh metro..
>
> apparently the only reason why the transit cop did
> anything was because rob looked at him weird.
>
> so according to fairfax county court systems, what
> i did WAS in fact honorable.
>
> hmm... funny how that worked out.

to the person above, i am Resident,, stop using my name

and this dude, ur a fucking nigger jew hush your donkey lips boy

Date: January 17, 2007 02:48PM

No, I'm the real Resident. And I don't care if others use my name, otherwise I would have registered it.

Posted by: BS ()
Date: January 17, 2007 03:31PM

"when i see where the girl is, i see a guy on the ground being beaten by a transit police officer ... i jump in to attempt to pull the guy off the cop (i know if i touch the cop, i'd be in A LOT of trouble)."

"just to clarify, i didn't know he was a cop until AFTER i tried to pull the guy away from the police officer."

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: January 17, 2007 03:48PM

i
> jump in to attempt to pull the guy off the cop

You are clearly a moron. They way you describe it you should be in jail. Have fun in your cell thinking about what you've done and why it took you out of the lucky 13 people watching who WERENT jumping in. They didnt jump in for a reason.

Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: January 17, 2007 06:20PM

I won't be too harsh on Skitso for under aged drinking - that would be hypocritical (not that I'm underaged anymore). Being drunk in public is stupid (especially when under aged) but at least he wasn't driving.

Without the video, I think it is a bit too early to pass judgment on the rest of Skitso's actions.

Or isn't there a single person on this forum that cares enough about fellow human beings to save them from police brutality? And yes, I understand that hasn't yet been firmly established.

Posted by: 1stAndOnly ()
Date: January 17, 2007 09:17PM

You have been watching to much TV, you don't need your rights read to you unless you are being interviewed in regard to the crime. So you can be arrested, released from jail, go to court, get convicted, and go back to jail all without "rights" being read to you. I'm not sure how everyone else was acting but if they were showing obvious signs of being drunk in public a breathalizer isn't needed either.

Posted by: Lurker ()
Date: January 17, 2007 10:17PM

if you would of been one the people taking pictures you wouldn't have to worry about this...

Posted by: from the 757 ()
Date: January 18, 2007 02:52AM

The bottom line is you'll have a great story to tell in a few years.

Posted by: Skitzo ()
Date: January 18, 2007 09:59AM

i'm not in jail. there was a court appearance with the guy who was being beaten.

i paid 92 dollars for the possession charge.

obstruction charge was dropped, the guy had a lawyer, and was able to get the videos through him. i went to fairfax county court because i was arrested by a fairfax county cop.

Date: January 18, 2007 10:12AM

possession of stupidity?

Date: January 18, 2007 10:40AM

I'm confused about how paying a fine for the alcohol possession charge ( i assume it's one of those kind of charges where you are illegally possessing alcohol inside you body) is "getting off". You still had to plead guilty or no contest or you were found guilty of that charge, did you not? I'm asking a straight-up question here, all bullshit aside.

That's a misdemeanor. Isn't that a probation violation? What did your PO do about all this?

And is the video on youtube as you said it would be?

Posted by: Bubba ()
Date: January 19, 2007 03:10AM

Skitso Wrote:
> I have a few questions...
>
> 1. Will i go back to jail for this because im on
> Supervised Release? i have 3 misdemeanors..
>
> - Drunk in public
> - Underage Possesion of Alcohol
> - Obstruction of Justice
>
> I know what i did was wrong, and the only reason i
> acted as i did was because i WAS drunk..

That depends... Was the officer wearing his hat?

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: January 21, 2007 12:59AM

Wheres the damn video???

Posted by: PARK1 ()
Date: January 21, 2007 02:13AM

there isn't one.
punk kid is full of shit. just looking for a pat on the back.
go fuck yourself skitso!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Firrat ()
Date: January 21, 2007 12:07PM

LMAO!

Well now skitzo knows who not to save while getting beaten by an officer

Posted by: HoHum ()
Date: January 22, 2007 08:33AM

You're an idiot. Vids please. I'd like to see your friend get his ass kicked.

Posted by: the spy ()
Date: January 22, 2007 10:24PM

you are an idiot!

Posted by: youtube it! ()
Date: January 24, 2007 07:43PM

If you actually have a video, put it up on youtube.com and then tip off the media. Guaranteed to do something.

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: January 24, 2007 09:13PM

Get over it people, there is no video and the whole thing was a frickin troll post.

Posted by: take a cab ()
Date: March 21, 2016 06:51PM

Dont ride with the animals

Posted by: Quinn ()
Date: March 21, 2016 11:09PM

Your story makes no sense, you said you sawxa guy getting beaten by a cop then later said you intervened to pull the guy off the cop?

Can you explain? I know who you are so pls explain or I will out you.

Thanks!

Posted by: Arthur ()
Date: March 22, 2016 07:07PM

Out dat nigga

Posted by: Hall of Fame ()
Date: March 23, 2016 12:39PM

Too many Nigger on the metro.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.